Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual Education

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Due to the amount of requests I got for this roleplay, I have decided to set up a group roleplay. Please forgive me, as this is my first group RP ever (I have never been the leader of one or a member of one), so I would appreciate some help when doing this.

Anyway, the roleplay centers around a school. The school is normal in almost every way, except one thing: Sexual Education. The rumours say that it's just a fuckfest inside, where the women are treated like objects and the men get away with everything. Of course, the male population would be very interested in a class like this. Unfortunately, most women are not into being treated horribly.

Thankfully, new students arrive at the school every year. These oblivious females happily sign up to the class, unaware of the cocks and cum they are about to face.

This roleplay will have a few rules. Firstly, no god modding. As the person in charge of this roleplay, I'll have to keep control of the pacing. Keep in mind though, this will be a largely smutty roleplay.

I do not want you (especially if you are a male character) to grab a woman and instantly start raping her in a single post. The roleplay will have some story behind it. For example, a woman might be used as a human example for what anal feels like, so her ass is used by each of the men.

No MxM. MxF only. FxF will only occur if we get a large amount of requests.

I will add more rules if I think of any.

I also plan to have it so there are set pairings by the end of the roleplay. These pairings would center around who you spend the most time around during the roleplay. Even my character will be paired up with someone, and he'll be the teacher. DO NOT set pairings before the roleplay.

Also you will find that I like the 'opposites attract' type thing, where the shy nerd ends up with the slutty cheerleader. Or the bookworm girl ends up with the jock male.

And also I love when shy characters have hidden kinks that you don't expect. For example, a nerdy character might love to pull hair or spank the woman.

I am planning for 6 males and 6 females. If I get any interest after that for FEMALE members, they may enter. I do not want too many males though. It will be more than 6 each if I have a large supply of requests before we start

When posting below, please include the following information about your character:

Name
Occupation (put student. If your character has another job, put it too)
Interests/Hobbies (eg. videogames/books = nerd. Sport = Jock. Cheerleading = Cheerleader. Let the interests show what type of character you are)
Personality
Kinks
Limits
Sexual Experience (anything from masturbation to gangbangs)
Picture of Character

For example, this is my character:

Name: Curtis Smith (Mr. Smith)
Interests/Hobbies: Videogames
Personality: Quiet, but annoyed when students don't follow directions
Kinks: Dirty Talk, Multiple Women, Big Breasts, Experienced Women, Deepthroat/Facefucking
Limits: Anything touching his ass. Tasting cum that belongs to a guy (including his own). Touching cum that is a guys (his own is fine)
Sexual Experience: He has done most things. Every bit of standard foreplay, vaginal, anal and oral. He has not experienced any kind of threesome, but wants to. He has not done a gangbang either.
Picture of Character:
curtis_by_holly_nicholls-d74rusq.png

Also include your personal limits too.

Here is some very important information:

When putting down your kinks (especially if you're female), do NOT put down your own limits. Other than my character's limits, all your characters' limits are things I will likely exploit. So if you do not like anal, add that as a side note. Otherwise I will force your character to receive anal and you won't enjoy it.

Your picture can be drawn, anime or real person. Drawn is probably what I would like the least, so I can change my person's picture if I must. Main reason I don't like drawn pictures is because the lines aren't dark enough.

I'll add more people as I think of it.

Please comment your bio bellow, as well as if one of yous is able to help me run things. I have a bunch of questions I need answered.

Boys:
1. Curtis Smith (Teacher)

Girls:

Name: Drina
Personality: quick witted, good sense of humor, ready to explore new things, social butterfly
Kinks: loves orgasm control, and ass play
Limits: atm and rimming
Sexual Experience: one ex boyfriend. mild stuff.
Picture of Character:

Name James Madison
Age 37
Occupation Teacher
Interests/Hobbies He's a bit of a nerd and enjoys playing video games, reading, listening to music, watching some movies and TV
Personality James is quite a nice guy, really.
Kinks anal sex, face fucking, throat fucking, gagging, consensual non consent, water sports
Limits Scat
Sexual Experience Very experienced
Picture of Character
43386024.jpg

Name: Monica Jackson
Interests/Hobbies: Rpgs(like D&d), Cannabis, Current affairs, science, history.
Personality: Despite her looks her hobbies has her labeled as a geek/nerd. She tends to keep to herself. Shes very secretive and shy.
Kinks: Non con, rough treatment, humiliation, bondage, forced gangbangs,
Limits: Absolutely no gore no vore no scat no toilet play no to anything gross.
Sexual Experience: Coming from a Roman Catholic family her only real sexual experience has been self pleasuring as her parents were like the feds always watching so she had no privacy unless it was bedtime. Wasnt allowed to date.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2wn1i0z.jpg

Name: Veronica Waters
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Video Games
Personality: She is a generally quiet girl with a secret slutty, sex-crazed side
Kinks: Orgasm denial, vibrators, teasing, being on top
Limits: Anal, Deepthroating, Absolutely no scat/vore/toilet play
Sexual Experience: Extremely frequent masturbation, two ex boyfriends
Picture of Character:
634133-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'm in. I can't make a character right now, but I can tonight probably.

Name: Karli Strothers

Occupation: Student. Also works as roller waitress for a local diner.

Interests/Hobbies Gymnastics, Dancing, Reading, body sculpting.

Personality: Friendly, but reserved.

Kinks: Extremely flexible (gymnastics, dancing, body sculpting). Totally submissive. She doesn't KNOW how to be sexually dominant.

Limits: She is completely inexperienced. So, no gore, no vore, no scat, no toilet play, no anal...basically she won't do anything that wouldn't require months or years of convincing or decision making.

Sexual Experience: Nothing. No, seriously. Nothing. However, she isn't a virgin anymore due to a particularly nasty fall on a balance beam two years ago. She doesn't even date. Her mother and father are highly, highly religious and only let her into the class in a hope that a candid discussion of venereal disease would solidify their "anti-premarital sex" stance.

Picture of Character

1153566057_AnimeSmile.jpg

model-carla-ossa14.jpg

Name: Sarah Walker
Interests/Hobbies: Beach volleyball
Personality: Friendly and slightly flirty. Although Sarah has her sexual interests, despite she being still a virgin, she would probably be afraid of sex at first, when presented to the situation for it, but she would probably end up enjoying it.

Kinks: Anal, performing oral and fellatio, having her arms and legs tied up during sex, cumshots, creampies.

Limits: Anything gross, gore, vore and the like are unacceptable. Other than those, she is mostly open to a lot of things, although she can be hesitant at first.

Sexual Experience: She is still a virgin, but she seems more experienced than your average virgin.

Back
Top Bottom