Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Chris chuckled. "Its alright. I've never cared about what people think of me." He told his boyfriend, cuddling into him. Steven made a face, agreeing. "I may be a private person, but I don't care if I'm outed. I love you, and that's it." He said, giving him a kiss on the lips. He smiled at Chris. "So, what do you wanna do today loves?" Chris shook his head. "How about a marvel movie fest. You can laugh at my bad acting, seb." He said, laughing.

After breakfast, Krystal gave Jeremy a kiss. "Well, we better get saddled up for the appointment. Its in half an hour." She said with a smirk, giving him another kiss. She walked away, today deciding to dress in skinny black Hans, a Hawkeye T-shirt, and the silver peep toe heels again. She smiled at him, handing him some clothes. She wanted him to wear her favorite blue shirt and jeans today. He looked so sexy like that. "Well love, anytime you're ready, I am." She said, grabbing her black Kathy van Zeeland shopper style purse.

Seb sighed quietly resting his head on the pillow, looking at them anxiously, because so many of his problems came from being outted so young and brashly, not to mention his stepfather’s abuse. Shuddering a little from that thought he swallowed hard to avoid the thought of who he’d been blowing, hoping that neither man would take a closer look at the slightly fuzzed out features of his stepdad, cause there was only so many humilations he could take really. “Not bad acting, you can laugh at mine though. But yes, lets start at the beginning, with Cap.”Bucky smiled as he settled in to watch.

Jeremy smiled as he kissed her back before nodding, getting ready himself as he rolled his eyes at the t-shirt, looking amused at that. “Let’s go then.”he said wrapping a arm around her waist as they left, looking vaguely nervous when they got to the doctor’s office, worried about her.

Chris stroked Sebastian's hair. "Its gonna be okay. Krys is gonna kill the person who outed you. She's quite good at that, as it were." He said, smiling a little. Sebastian didn't know what Steven and he did about Krystal. Steven smiled, nodding his head in agreement. "Yeah, little sister will hurt them, and probably your step dad too. She really hates him. I think she's under the impression you got abused by him. You know how she feels about that." He said, not realizing he really had been. Chris kissed his boyfriend lightly. "That sounds great, and you're totally better than me." He chucked a little then.

Krystal smirked at him. "What can I say? I'm madly in love with Hawkeye." She joked, taking them to the doctor's office. She squeesed his hand and game him a chaste kiss. She rubbed his back a little. "I promise, I'm fine sweetie. I just want to see if my suspicion is correct." She said reassuringly, but with a cryptic edge, giving him another kiss. About 20 minutes later, the doctor came in, the results of the blood test on her tablet computer. The doctor came in smiling gleefully, nodding her heads. Krystal, your suspicions are correct. I'm sure you'll want to tell him on your own. So you can go now." Dr.Zhou told her, walking away. Krystal smirked, and gave him a kiss as she dressed. "How about we go out for lunch, Jem?" She asked, smirking still.this was gonna be fun.

Sebastian sighed softly, nodding a little. “Probably. And she is.”he muttered before jolting a little like he’d been touched with a live wire, swallowing hard as he nodded, forcing his body to relax, closing his eyes as he settled next to them, kissing him back, laughing quietly. “No, I’m really not, but I’ll let you think that.”Seb snickered a little.

“I know, I think I’m jealous.”JEremy snickered a little smiling as he walked, before looking down at him, nodding a little, “Okay.”He muttered though he didn’t relax any. Looking nervous as he settled back into his chair to wait, looking up at him, looking worried. “Okay...where do you want to go?”

Steven and Chris both looked worried as he jolted like that, and then realization shows on their now very pissed off faces. "I'll kill that bastard!" Steven raged, and Chris just nodded, rubbing his boyfriend's back soothingly. His kissed his head. "Its okay love. We'll make sure you never have to see him ever again." Chris soothed, hugging him close. That man had just walked into his worst nightmare for hurting their sweet little Sebastian.

Krystal smiled. "Sweetie, how exactly can you be jealous of a comic character you play?" She asked, tilting her head with a laugh. The doctor's visit was quick, but she knew he would be worried. Krystal thought about where she would go before smiling. "How about where we met? My Japanese fusion resturaunt bishujou senshi?" She asked, knowing that was his favorite resturaunt, and it was hers too, despite that she owned it. A few minutes later, she was walking in with him to the resturauntgetting their usual corner booth, and kissing him lightly before ordering their favorites. Luckily for them, the resturaunt was empty. "Jem, sweetie, there's something I need to tell you. I'm pregnant, jem." She said, biting her lip cutely, eyes showing slight fear as she looked into his eyes.

Sebastian cringed a little ducking his head as he realized they were pissed, like most sexually abused children, thinking he deserved it. Swallowing hard as he leaned into the others he sighed quietly, before nodding a little. “I would like that.”He muttered sighing softly, letting the other sooth him.

“I’m not sure, but I can be.”Jeremy sulked a little. Nodding at her words, he grinned. “I like it. Definitely worried now though, if you’re giving me my favorite food.”he said looking nervous as they headed inside.”...what?”Jeremy stared at her, not quite believing what he was hearign.

Chris rubbed his back. "We're not mad at you, seb." He told the other soothingly,kissing his head. It was obvious the poor kid had gone through a whole lot. Steven looked to his boyfriend, cuddling him from the other side. "I'm sure you would, and I don't blame you one bit." He said, and Chris nodded, agreeing as he flipped on the movie, having already set.

Krystal chuckled. "You're such a weirdo, but I love you anyway." She said, giving him a kiss. She frowned a little at his worried look. She rubbed his back reassuringly. "That's right, Jem. I'm pregnant. The doctor just confirmed it. You're not mad, are you love?" She asked, looking nervous for a moment, before it passed. It probably happened the night you proposed." She said, worrying he'd be d, but she put up the "stark; tony stark" mask of brevity.

SEb sighed softly, relaxing as Chris rubbed his back, closing his eyes as he relaxed. “Good.”He muttered snuggling, falling asleep even before bucky showed up. Later he whimpered quietly, caught between memories and dreams, it was amazing that no one had ever realized it before, but he was usually a quiet sleeper, but utterly hurting and lost, the pregnant man was so trying to recover.

“...Well. No. Just...surprised.”Jeremy said processing before groaning. “Nooo...whatever he says, I did not make a bet that he’d be a father before I would. Nooo I can’t lose to him again...can we just not tell him?”He said looking hopeful

Chris and Steven smiled at Sebastian fell asleep in their arms, but they cringed when he started whimpering in his sleep. Chrid gently shook him. "Sweetie, its okay, it was just a bad dream." Cherished soothed, bathe men kissing Sebastian simultaneously. They hated seeing him so damaged, and it made them want to kill the people responsible even more.

Krystal looked relieved, lettkng out a breath she didn't know she was holding before chuckling. "You and Robby and your bets! She said, chucking as she sipped her tea and rolled her eyes. "I predict it'll be twins, his girl will be pregnant before the time I'm showing. Oh, and I'm almost done planning the wedding. Its set for october 11th. She said, smirking at him. She was so excited to marry him, she couldn't even stop rambling.

Sebastian whimpered curling up tighter, swallowing hard before jolting awake, cringing away from them, looking panicked and worried as he looked between them before realizing who it was, simply his boys.”...oh/...chris,,steve”He said swallowing hard calming slowly.

“Hey, he’s the one having sex on set. I thought for sure he’d be a father again before me.”Jeremy whined a little before grinning, “Good. I’m totally telling him he was first.”He huffed sulking because he always lost before shrugging. “Awesome. Whatever you want. Just tell me what I need to do, and I’ll help.”

Sebastian whimpered curling up tighter, swallowing hard before jolting awake, cringing away from them, looking panicked and worried as he looked between them before realizing who it was, simply his boys.”...oh/...chris,,steve”He said swallowing hard calming slowly.

“Hey, he’s the one having sex on set. I thought for sure he’d be a father again before me.”Jeremy whined a little before grinning, “Good. I’m totally telling him he was first.”He huffed sulking because he always lost before shrugging. “Awesome. Whatever you want. Just tell me what I need to do, and I’ll help.”

The two men looked at their boyfriend concerned. "Its just us love. Really. You're safe." Steve soothed, kissing him softly, followed by Chris, as the pulled him closer into him. This really worried them. That man had really destroyed him.anger tightened in their stomachs, but they hid it, settling for just cuddling their boyfriend.

Krystal chuckled. "That's a good point, except we have sex on set all the time." She pointed out, giving him a light kiss before chuckling again. "Robby won't know the difference. She'll show around the same time I will." She said, giving him another kiss. "Jem, all you have to do is show up in that dark blue tux I love on you so much, and kiss me for the rest of our lives." She said with small smile, squeesing his hand. Her Jeremy, her shiny jem.

Sebastian trembled slightly looking up at steve, kissing him back before sighing quietly, trembling a little as he settled between them. Remembering what they’d said about talking. “....he used to be my school headmaster. That’s how he met my mom...went to boarding school...”He muttered sighing quietly.

“Shush. He has it more. His girlfriend works on set, and doesn’t act. And despite being the one who doesn’t need makeup alot, he does spend alot of time with her in there.”He snickered a little because it amused him that rob had fallen for someone so low profile for the most part, amused that his makeup artist was screwing one of his best friends six ways to Sunday. “Hmmm, I think I can do that.”Jeremy smiled leaning over to kiss her before sighing quietly. “How long are you guys off from tour?"He said knowing that soon they'd start the interviews and tours and all the stuff that came with a movie premiere coming soon

Chris cuddled close to his boyfriend, as Steven rubbed Sebastian's back. "Its okay love. Get it all out. We're here for you." He soothed, kissing Sebastian's head. He looked to him, realization in his eyes. "Yeah, that's one way..." he admitted, having known Sebastian was a bit of a trouble maker.

Krystal chuckled. "He's such a horn dog. He's worse than me, even! He really is like tony stark sometimes. So, the makeup artist, huh? How unlike him." She said with a laugh, smiling at him. She looked to her fiancee and squeesed his hand. "Good." She added simply, kissing him back. She loved it when he kissed her. It was so sweet and sexy.. it was just.. him. "I have until January. We start touring then because the movie comes out in may." She said, knowing she'd probably be showing by then. That would be news for them.... she sighed. She hated paparazzi sometimes. "You'll come with me on tour right? Or will you be filming the Hawkeye movie by then?" She asked, looking curious and excited. She couldn't wait to watch her fiancee as Hawkeye for 2 hours. It'd be so hot, she might actually get pregnant again!

"If you could get in trouble doing it, I've probably done it. I spent more time in the headmasters office then I did in class...when he made the suggestion..it was easier to do that then tell my mother I'd been kicked out of school again."he smiled a little sadly as he thought of his mom.

"And he really is.but shes probably good for hom.a change of pace from supermodels and actresses."jeremy snickered a little before nodding."for most of it yea. I'll probably have to skip thevlast few days to go film,but I won't miss it."jeremy smiled at her.

Steven rubbed his back. "Yeah, I can see how that could be easier at the time." Chris said, but anger still tightened in his stomach, along with Stevens. They wanted now to hurt this man even worse than before. "Its gonna be okay. We'll make him disappear." Steven soothed, wanting so badly to just hit Sebastian's step father.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, she is I'm sure. I can't wait to meet her." She said before smiling one of her bright happy smiles. She would definitely need him with her. 'That's good, because by the time we're dine with promotions, I'll be pretty close to popping. You better heep your phone on you at all times when you do leave." She said, smiling though she was a little concerned.

Seb swallowed hsrd trembling."Id figured...it was just high school.id be gone soon enough...I didn't think he'd actually charm my mom into marrying him.."he muttered before relaxing in totally relief."good...I don't...just good."he muttered.

"Don't worry I'll be here with yiu as long as I can.and when I'm not I'll have my phone,and chris and seb will be with you,okay?it'll be okay."he promised looming at her worriedly

Chris and Steven nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense love." Chris said, cuddling into him. They hated seeing him so broken. It was heart wrenching, and they had almost lost him, forever. Neither man could have taken that. "Yes, its gonna be okay love. We're gonna smash him like he should be smashed, and then we'll let Krys have him. You'll never see him ever again." Steven soothed, kissing him softly.

Krystal relaxed a little. "Yeah, I can probably count on Scarlett. Chris, Sam, and Clark, but chances are sebby will be unable. Can I tell you a secret jem? You have to promise you won't tell anyone though." She said, holding his hand and giving him a kiss. She didn't want him to worry. "We'll tell them after the honeymoon. By that time, Rob's girl will be pregnant." She said, smirking.

Seb sighed softly as he was cuddled, blinking slowly as he watched him, smiling quietly. “You’re going to go all hulk on him?”he teased yawning a little as he sat up slowly. “we should get back to filming or something...something productive...”Seb said looking so lost and out of sorts.

“....”Jeremy frowned looking even more concerned with the idea of seb not being able to, tilting his head a little.”What’s wrong with Seb?Besides, well...”He trailed off before nodding. “of course. You know that.”he smiled a little worried before grinning, “We’ll do that. So, are we going to set today?Director called, you all have a few last scenes to do, and Rob’s girl will be there if you want to meet her.”

"No, that's krys's job. But we will hurt him." Steven said, stroking Sebastian's cheek. Chris nodded. "Yeah, we only have a few scenes left, better get them done before you start showing, seb." He stated, hugging him to him before moving away to get dressed. They were all in their pajamas.

Krystal shook her head. "No, its not about his mother or step dad." She stated before taking a breath. She looked a little freaked, but luckily the resturaunt was closed now, and anyone who listened in was punished. "Seb's pregnant. I'm not sure how, but he is." She said before nodding her head. "Yes, let's go. Might as well get them done before its to dangerous." She added, giving him a kiss.

“Kay.”Seb muttered trying not to inspect the messed up fear for his stepfather being hurt, and the great relief at the idea of him being hurt as he turned his cheek into steven’s hand, nuzzling him a little before laughing. “Yea. Hopefully I can avoid being in sight once I start showing to much.Though I’ll be huge by the time the tour is here...”he sighed quietly, not looking forward to that as he got up, dressing in his normal jeans and t-shirt, already bracing himself to face whatever crowd of press and people were waiting for them.

“Okay...”Jeremy said looking worried before his eyes widened, his mouth falling open. “What?I mean...what?”He stuttered at a loss to what to say at the idea of his friend being pregnant, shaking his head a little as he considered that. “Better. Between you and Seb, eerything needs done soon.”Jeremy said, feeling protective of his emotional broken, preggnant friend. While it was odd, the pregnancy just made him want to wrap seb up in bubble wrap all the more.

Chris got dressed, and squeesed Sebastian's hand. "Its gonna be fine love. Everything is gonna work out. Krys gave me something she designed that will help avoid paparazzi. Its a button that teleports you where you wanna go." He said with a smile, figuring Krystal had probably used her magic to create it. Steven smiles at Sebastian. "Maybe o, but chances are so will little sister, so, you'll have an alie." He said with a smile, kissing his boyfriend before quickly getting dressed.

Krystal squeesed his hand, sensing he was worried before giggling a little at his reaction. "Yup. Its true. I triple checked his blood." She nodded at his next comment, giving him a kiss . She knew how protective Jem was of her, and she knew he'd be the same way with sebby, because Jeremy was one of those rare people that would give you his shirt and shiver if you needed it.

Sebastian nodded a little.”I know....and she did?”He said looking startled eye swidening a little as he considered that he didn’t have to see any of the pappazzi if he didn’t have to. Nodding a little he swallowed slowly.”True.”He muttered tilting his head, before sighing.”We could avoid it, but for now...I should see how bad it is.”he said heading downstairs after they got dressed, looking happy that they hadn’t found his apartment yet, but when they reached teh set it was a madhouse of reporters and pappazzi waiting for them.

“Wow...”He said staring not quite sure what to think about Seb being pregnant before snickering before grinning. “Come on.”he grinned as they stepped onto the set,”Guard said Rob and the other’s here somewhere.”He smirked grinning as they headed towards the makeup room, knowing they were all getting ready for the day, smirking at the sight of rob curled up in a chair watching elena work on Seb’s hair.

Chris nodded. "Yes, she did. She's quite good with mechanics as it were." He said with a secret smirk, kissing his boyfriend. Seb still didn't know about what his best friend really was. When the reached the set, Steven and Chris both groaned. This was awful droves of paparazzi from everywhere, all because of someone quitting their poor little sebby.

Krystal chucked at his cuteness. "You are adorable Jem, and I love you." She told him, popping them to the set and smiling when she saw rob. "Robby! How's iron man today?" She asked, giving him a hug before working on her makeup, knowing that they were doing a scene where she needed to be transformed. It was always amusing to put on the costume, when all she really needed was to say her transformation phrase and she'd be perfect. Though, some of the details between the costume and her actual suit were different, you couldn't really tell.

Rob grinned smiling up at her, hugging her back.”I’m good. Though worried about the other two. Have you seen the jackals waiting for them? “Rob, stop making her move.”Elena growled frowning at her boyfriend as she worked on Jeremy’s hair.

Seb winced as he looked around, quiet and withdrawn as they made their way through the crowd, sighing quietly when they reached the privacy of the makeup room, shuddering.”That was horrible...I really hadn’t thought anyone would care that much that I’m gay.”He muttered frowning a little. The man less aware of just how popular he was then most people.

Chris chuckled at his boyfriend, as did Steven. "You're more popular than you realize, seb. Now every woman who ever wanted you is mourning the loss of one of the sexiest men alive." Chris said, waiting to kiss him until they were in the makeup trailer. So worth it. If they were caught kissing, the media circus would be even worse.

Krystal smiled a little sadly. "Yeah, what we've known for as long as we've known the boys, its apparently big news." She said with a laugh, looking to Sebastian. "So, how are you today sebby? " she asked, knowing rob knew about Sebastian being sick, and his family tragedy, but not that he was pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom