Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Chris pulled him in close, cuddling him as he kissed Sebastian's head. "Its gonna be fine. We'll think of something to get you out of it." Chris soothed, rubbing his back. He kissed him softly, just a peck, watching as he washed up. It was sexy, yet distressing. Sebastian was paler than usual. It worried both Chris and Steven.

A few hours later, Krystal was calling Sebastian's step father. 'hell, this is Krystal Kobayashi, Sebastian's personal nurse, and regrettably I must tell you he cannot come to dinner on account of him having the flu." She told the man, somehow sensing that she wanted to pound his stepfather.

“Okay.”Seb muttered sleepily, snuggling against him for a moment before washing up. Sliding away as he finished washing he got out starting to dry off. But within the next few hours the man was throwing up, sick to his stomach, not only because of his condition, but because the idea of going to dinner with his step dad, when the man knew that his boyfriend had flown in to stay with him. Shifting to lay on the cool tile he sighed, not wanting to move from the bathroom floor, it felt so nice, cool. “...you guys could go out if you want...I mean...watching me throw up isn’t fun...”he grumbled.

“Hello.’Christopher Stan frowned at the phone for a moment before snorting in disgust. “If he wanted to spend the evening with his boyfriend, he should have just said so. Tell him the funeral is in the morning.”The man said though the words were mild, they held a hint of cruelty, as if it wasn’t the worst thing he’d ever said to Sebastian, and it really wasn’t.

Chris and Steven both shook their heads. "No. We're staying with you love. No arguments." Chris said firmly, helping him up and into bed, both men cuddling into him. 'You'll be fin seb. I'm sure Krys knows what's going on." He told the other soothingly, as he squeesed his hand and kissed Sebastian's cheek.

Krystal frowned outwardly. "That's really not the case sir. He is quite violently ill." She told the man on the other end, seeing now why she wanted to pound him. It was obvious the man was a homophobic pig. She tried to hide her disgust. "I'll tell him sir. Goodbye." She said, but there was a slight edge to her words as she hung up.

“Well, it would be a first time.Goodbye.”Christopher said, his own voice edged with guilt.

Sebastian sighed looking up at them.”You really should go see the city. It’s fairly nice.”Seb muttered sighing as he was cuddled. Shifting to rest his head on chris’ shoulder, curling up against his side, reaching behind him to pull steve in to spooning him, sighing quietly. Looking up at krys came in, frowning slightly. “What’s wrong?”He said looking her over.

Krystal heard the guilt in his words. "Well, maybe he's learning." She thought, coming back into the room frowning.

Chris and Sebastian both shook their heads. "If you're not feeling okay to show us around, its no fun." Steven commented, and chris nodded, kissing his boyfriend's hair and cuddling in close. Her whispered an I love you in Sebastian's ear, kissing his cheek softly.

Krystal frowned, but then smiled at their cuteness. "Oh, sweetie don't worry, you're fine. I just wanna smash your stepfather." She said with a laugh, quickly looking him over again. "Guys, Jeremy wanted you. Please go see him?" She asked, not letting on that she wanted them out. Chris and Steven nodded. "Okay little sister." He said, as he and Chris got out of bed, and Krys sat down next to Sebastian.

When she was sure they were gone, she got up and closed the door. "Sebastian, what I'm about to tell you shouldn't be possible, but it's happening. You're pregnant." She said, looking at him curiously.

“Okay. We’ll go out later then.Maybe come back if I’m still sick when we leave.”sebastian sighed softly simply relaxing, making a face at krys, shaking his head a little.”It’s a common occurrence when one speaks to him.”Seb snickered tiredly as he let Krys look him over before frowning a little as he watched the boys leave a small smile twisting his lips as he watched them go. Staring after them for a moment before she realized what she had said. “What?P-Uh. I’m a guy.I can’t be pregnant.”he said frowning in confusion.

"Well you are. I double checked the blood myself. Honestly and truly you are pregnant, sebby." She said, as Chris happened to be passing bye and overheard. "P-p-p-pregnent? Seb's pregnant?" He stuttered to himself in his head, already freaking out. He was happy to be sure, but this was monumental. He almost couldn't believe it, but he knew Krystal would not lie, especially about something as serious as this. He listened in. "What you're experiencing is commonly called "morning" sickness. It should go away by tomorrow, and if it doesn't, your step father think you have a bad case of the flu. We're all coming with you to the funeral tomorrow." She said, wondering in her head if the child was Chris's or Steven's, but from what her brobro tells her, probably both.

“Fucking hell.”Sebastian groaned as he buried his face in the pillows, not realizing they were being overheard, but the next set of rambling was in romanian, the man basically panicking before nodding at Krys’ words, getting his head together enough to agree.”Kay....”He said sounding worried about that, not sure if it was a good idea of showing up to the funeral with chris and steve in tow, but he couldn’t. Swallowing hard, he sighed.”I...okay...okay.”he swallowed because he had no idea what to think, had no idea except that he had to get through the next day without falling apart.

Which is what found him getting ready for the funeral nearly at dawn, still feeling sick and tired, having tossed and turned all night, slowly getting dressed, his eyes bruised and tired, barely looking up when chris walked in to the bathroom.”Give me a sec, I’m nearly done”he muttered figuring the man wanted the bathroom to clean up. The last 12 hours having left him heart bruised as he thought about his step dad and all the years, and how very bad it was goign to be when he realized seb was pregnant. this was going to be ugly. so, so ugly.

Chris walked in, frowning at his lover as he pulled him into a hug, hand coming to Sebastian's stomach as he hugged him from behind. Steven was out with krystal getting some things, so they were alone. "You okay love? How are you feeling?" He asked, kissing asbastians cheek, content to just stay like this forever. Sebastian didn't know he had overheard. "So, Krys told you what was wrong with you, right? Should I be worried about you more?" The slightly taller man asked, cuddling his lover close to him.

Sebastian sighed quietly, leaning back into his arms, closing his eyes as he leaned against his chest, “Sick.Tired. Don’t want to go.”He muttered smiling a little as he turned his head into the other’s kiss, resting his head on his shoulder, “....yea...”he muttered going tense in the other’s arms, swallowing hard, because he didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to explain this, cause well, most gay guys wouldn’t be overly accepting of finding their male lover pregnant. “No, I’m okay. Just...sick.”he muttered trailing off, sounding a little lost, a little sad, already mourning losing them both. Nothing in his life having prepared him to think that they would stay with him when they found out.

Chris pulled him in closer. "I love you, Sebastian. Always and no matter what happens. I'll always stay by your side, even pregnant. Because I love you. More than I've loved anyone else in my life, even my mother. We'll get through this together." He told the other softy, kissing his cheek. And rubbing his shoulders a little. "Don't worry, I didn't tell Steven. I figured you'd rather. I just.. I overheard you and Krys talking last night.. I didn't mean to." He said, looking every bit like captain america as he pouted, hoping that Sebastian wouldn't be mad at him.

Sebastian tensed and startled at the other’s words, twisting to look up at him, tense and worried as he studied the other, before his features relaxed, really hearing the other’s words, swallowing hard. “Oh.”He whispered quietly, worried as he bit his lip, not sure what to say, but at least he wouldn’t have to figure out how to tell chris. Smiling quietly at the pout he rolled his eyes. “Don’t break out the Captain pout, Chris. It’s okay....I mean...I don’t know if it is, but...”he shrugged looking anxious, and despite chris’ support, he was still worried. “Can we just get through the funeral without saying anything?We’ll go home and then talk...”Because this place already had already left to many emotional scars on his heart, he didn’t want to consider them leaving here. Didn’t want to talk about it....”We should be going soon to...”

Chris nodded and gave Sebastian a tender loving kiss, stroking his shoulder. "Of course we can. It's gonna be fine, seb. I'm sure Steven will be a happy as I am. I'm extatic. I could be a father. We'll get through this." He told the other soothingly, grinning at him stupidly. Sometimes he was just to much like his character of Steve rogers. His smile faltered just slightly. "Yes. Just be ready for Krys to glomps you and cuddle close. Its how she deals, even if the griefs not hers." He said, smiling again.

Sebastian smiled a little leaning into him, kissing him back before nodding.”I’m sure he will be.”He muttered because he so wasn’t sure, but he was willing to believe. Rolling his eyes a little at the look on his face, “Your last name should have been Rogers, not Evans.”Seb teased before sighing, “Well.I guess that’s something to look forward to.”he muttered already hearing his stepdad’s voice, and hoping they could at least get through the funeral without it blowing up in his face.

Smiling sadly as they walked through the church doors, he tensed at the sight of his step dad, and while they weren’t related by blood, the two romanian me looked similar, where seb looked like his dad. To say his mother had a type, was putting it mildly. “Sebastian, it’s good to see you out of bed.Your friend made it sound like you were dying.”Christopher said frowning a little looking the man over as they walked towards their seats. “I was. Totally spent the night throwing up.”Chris muttered rolling his eyes a little, because he so didn’t want to get into it, but he just knew this was going to go badly. He was emotionally to tired to deal with this, and his father just couldn’t help but be a homophobic bastard.

Chris smiled and kissed Sebastian's head chastely. "He will be." He told the other reassuringly, hugging him close before letting go, chuckling a little. "Maybe you're right." He said, nodding at his boyfriends next comment as he walked with him.

When Chris and Sebastian came into the church, Krystal glomped the Romanian. "Are you feeling any better, sweetie?" She asked, knowing why he had been so sick, but still worried about him anyway. She always worried about him. She perked up at Sebastian's step father's comment. "Yes. He was quite ill last night" she added, looking to his stepfather before grinning. "I'm Krystal by the way. We spoke last night." She told the man, holding in her anger to instead comfort her friend.

“A little. At least not throwing up anymore.”Seb muttered leaning into her a little, wrapping him around in a hug before drawing away, seeing the look on the man’s face, even expressionless he knew it was going to be bad. “Hello.So, moving back to the right side of the line, Seb?” “No.She’s dating Jeremy. I’m dating them.”Seb said tilting his head towards chris and steve, sounding emotionally exhausted. “Them?I always knew you were gay, but a whore...”The man smirked a little shaking his head. “Yea. Well, you know. You always said I was only good for sex.”Seb twitched a little stepping back.”I’m going home. This was a bad idea. Mom would understand.”he said already turning and leaving, calm and quiet, that said more then anything, just how much this was a regular occurance for the two men.

Krystal smiled. "That's good. I'm glad your feeling better sweetie." She said with a smile as she rested her chin on his shoulder, enjoying hugging him. She didn't get to do it often because of his issues with PDA. she frowned a little as he stepped away. She needed hugs. Krystal's eyes narrowed at his stepfather's comment, taking a deep breath to control her anger. It would be very bad if her friends found out she didn't really have to use special effects on the movie set. Not even Jeremy was aware of her maqurade as herself in the movies. It did grow colder in the room though, and as Sebastian walked away, Steven and Chris chased after him, following for comfort, not to drag him back.

Jeremy frowned looking up at the feel of the room cooling, tilting his head a little before glaring at the man. Sighing quietly before looking at krys, nudging her. “Come on. Let’s get out of here.”He muttered looking worried, wondering which one of them was going to hit the man first, him, krys, or Chris if he came back. Cause sometimes, the man was to much like steve rogers hovering over Bucky for his own good.

Seb turned his head a little as he heard the others running after him, his shoulders pulled tight, mostly huddling in on himself, sighing quietly,”...I want food.”He demanded looking at chris, knowing the man would choose something with the pregnancy in mind, something easy on his stomach, to emotional, to torn up to think about what he wanted to eat, just feeling hungry. Trusting Chris to take care of him.

Krystal looks at her fiancée, fists balling as she takes a calming breath. "Good idea. Get me out of here before I kill this man in the worst way I can think possible." She said, taking Jeremy's hand. Because of her anger, her hands were like ice though, her human guise faltering a little. She could feel her icy blood boiling, but the rest of her was colder than a freezer.

Chris smiled a little. "How about we all get some ice cream, and I get you a pickle too. I hear they are very good here." He told his boyfriend soothingly, as Steven just looked a little confused, but went along with it. "Sure. Pickles sound good. I wonder where we could get the ice cream?" He asked, hoping that Sebastian would show them around.

Jeremy nodded, shuddering as he took her hand, cupping her fingers in his. Trying to warm her up.”Come on. Let’s give the boys a few hours to calm Seb, then we’ll go home. He doesn’t need to stay here any longer.”The man said pressing a kiss to her head, wrapping a arm around her as they walked out.

“...Ice cream and pickles sound good.”Seb said perking up a little at that, before grinning. “Come on, might as well show you around while we eat.”The man said momentarily distracted from his pain by the idea of showing his boys around his hometown. Despite the emotional tormoil, it was obvious he loved the city, would have come home more if it hadn’t been to painful to do so. Relaxing the longer they walked the city, and by the time they got back to the airport to get out of town, the man was relaxed and calm, and smiling happily, wanting to tell steve now. Grinning as he pushed the two into the onboard bedroom, he collapsed back onto the bed, grinning up at steve before calming. “hey. There’s something I need to tell you.”he said starting to look nervous, biting his lip.

Krystal nodded. "Right. That's a good idea." She said, walking out with him. She planned to tell him her biggest secret on the plane ride home.

Chris and Steve both smiled widely. They had always wanted Sebastian to show them around, and were glad when he was happy as they all boarded. Chris and Steven followed him into the bedroom while Krys went into her bedroom on the plane, pulling Jeremy with her. Steven looked a bit concerned at Sebastian's next comment. "Okay, what is it, seb my love?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

Krystal closed the door behind him, turning on the electric stove in the room, shivering, though she was wearing a very warm velvet tracksuit. "Jem, there's something about me you should know before we get married. Something I've been hiding all my life to keep the ones I love safe. You're familiar with my character in the marvel-verse right?" She asked, her glacial blue eyes showing untold and unreadable emotion.

Sebastian sat up looking worried, sitting cross legged, arms wrapped around his middle defensively and hugging himself a little, and despite the bright happiness still in his features, he was worried. Looking anxiously at chris, needing the reassurance this was going to be okay before smiling at steve, “I’m....I’ve been sick, because I’m pregnant.”he said biting his lip.

Jeremy winced as she turned on the heat but didn’t protest as he settled on the bed with a sigh, relaxing as he studied her before frowning. “Uh....okay?”he said sounding confused and utterly odd at what the hell she was talking about before nodding,”You do know I’ve been on set right?Totally saw you three acting.”he pointed out looking utterly at a loss.

Chris smiled at Sebastian reasurringly as did Steven. His eyes widened when he heard what Sebastian had to say. He took in a breath. "Okay.. that's new and different. I couldn't be more excited.. but... I need to pass out. Love you." He said quite comically, passing out in the chair he was sitting in. Chris chuckled. 'Well, he took that better than expected." He said, cuddling into his boyfriend and he rubbed Sebastian's stomach.

Krystal took in a sharp breath. "Well, you know how the room got colder earlier? That was me. My anger kinda cause my powers to seep out a little... you see, Krystal's part of that story isn't a story. Its truth. I know because I am the character I play." She said with a sharp exhale muttering "Blue moon eternal power, makeup" under her breath, and her track suit turning into a sailor suit, a long blue bladed katana appearing in her hand. 'You must hate me for keeping this from you, huh?" She asked, looking quite meek.

Sebastian stared up at the other, his shoulders hunching a little watching Steve, offering a small smile.”Yes...that was interesting...”He muttered sighing softly as he let chris cuddle him, trying not to let the sick and lonely feeling overwhelm him. He knew he was lucky that the other was as calm as he’d been, really...sighing quietly, he closed his eyes, the happiness seeping away like air leaving a balloon, resting his head on chris’ shoulder. “we should get some sleep.”He muttered.

“Uh-huh...”jeremy stared at her, frowning and even as he watched it, he shook his head, looking shell shocked and surprised. And having no idea how to respond..”Uh...no. I mean, my mother always thought I’d marry a insane woman. I just never thought she’d be right.”He said flippantly, not mean, simply responding in a way that said he was listening, even if he didn’t believe what was right in front of his face. It’d take time to acclimate to this.

Chris looked at Sebastian concerned. Somehow he sensed something was up though he couldn't figure out what. "Yes. Sleep will be good. Stop worrying love. Its just shock. He said he was excited. I'm right here, and I'm not leaving. Not now, not ever, okay? So quit worrying he'll leave, I know he loves you to much to ever do that seb." Chris soothed, laying them down and kissing his boyfriend softly. They'd work it out in the morning.

Krystal chuckled, but her eyes showed that she was hurt. She walked over to him, stroking his cheek with a white silk gloved hand. It was then that she smirked, sitting down next to him. "Would it help if I let you touch my sword? It on't cut you, don't worry." She said softly, smiling at him. "Most of the information in the movies is accurate to me except who I am destined for. In the marvel-verse its bucky, and in the moonieverse its Prince sapphire of the black moon. you know who I think I'm destined for? You." She added softly, turning his head gently to kiss him.

Back
Top Bottom