Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, you will, and you'll have to tell me all about it after." She said with a smirk, giving him a kiss. "Yeah, after the movie at the theatre though." She said, going to change into what she intended to wear for the day.

Chris smirked to himself as Sebastian practically melted under his touch. It was to dark from the the movie for him to notice his friends erection, but Steven did, and he whispered in Sebastian's ear if he wanted for him to give him oral. He knew how much his partner enjoyed oral. Chris smirked widely, nibbling at Sebastian's ear unconsciously. His moans were just so cute he couldn't help himself, even if it might ruin their friendship. At this point he could feel himself hardening and he wanted Sebastian.Steven too if he wanted, but Sebastian was his main love.

"Oh I'll definitely tell you after."Jeremy snickered a little befire laughing."of course after the movie.I love watching movies with you...so what are we watching?"he asked tilting his head a little.

Sebastian whimpered quietly at the question,sounding turned on and equally confused at he tilted his head towards his boyfriend."here?"he muttered sounding surprised and interested,whining a little as chris played with his ears,is ears were always so sensitive,the touch of chris' lips,cause he knew it was him and not steve, made him squirm in his chair,looking so lost and needy in equal parts

Krystal smirked, but then pouted. "Good. Would you hate me if I said covenant 2? I managed to badger screen gems into giving me a copy. I threatened to take them over." She said with a smirk, giving him another kiss.

Steven smirked. "Yes here, Chris is totally into it too." He said, stating it like it was a simple fact. Besides, his boyfriend was totally in love with Chris, whether he admitted it or not. Chris continued to nibble at Sebastian's ear, running a hand down Sebastian's chest. "If this is the only time, and you hate me after, I'll take that chance." Chris whispered in Sebastian's ear, now running both hands down his friend's chest, as Steven started unbuttoning his boyfriends pants and boxers, taking him in his mouth easily. "You've no idea how hot you are, seb." Chris purred, kissing his best friend long and sweet, the movie forgotten.

"Well I wouldn't. But the other two might. I mean,they haven't even watched it yet."he teased stealing a kiss.

"Really?"seb said sounding confused though it was slowly getting lost in the cloud of lust as he moaned,whining as chris nibbled at his ears,hips thrusting up ever so slightly as he groaned, blinking hard as he looked at chris,trying to figure out what he meant.if anyone should be worried about the other hating him,it should be him.considering he was getting a blowjob from his boyfriend in front of his very straight best friend. Frowning in confusion,not understanding why chris was going along with this the Romanian moaned into chris' moan,kissing him back. The kiss was very like the man himself, playful,shy nervous and utterly sweet. Moaning like a slut though as steve's mouth found him thrusting up a little with a desperate little keen

Krystal smirked. "Then it will be our little secret gem." She said as she came out in his favorite blue dress with matching accessories and blue stilletos.

"Really. Chris and Steven said together as Chris took off Sebastian's shirt, kissing him again. He couldn't help himself. It was almost like the candy was lace with a lust potion or something, though he knew that was impossible. Chris suckled at Sebastian's nipples as Steven started to give his boyfriend harder head, both me loving the way Sebastian squealed. "You're so fucking sexy, Sebastian. I want you so bad. Its almost torture having to see you everyday, but I still want to see you, because your the one I need." Chris crooned into Sebastian's ear, as he played with the others nipples, Kissing him again. He had wanted this so bad for so long, even if he was sharing with Steven.

Jeremy laughed."I guess it will be."he said stuttering ever so slightly when he saw her,eyes going wide.he really didn't want to leave the house now.

Sebastian groaned quietly as he let thr others take off his shirt,confusion given away to needy lust.he'd question it later,try to figure it out later,but for the moment he concentrated on the feel of chris touching him. Sebastian moaned as steve worked his cock harder,his head turning ever so slightly to look at chris as he crooned in his ear,his grey eyes so blow with lust they looked black, sensing the other was saying good things,but so far gone he really couldn't figure out what he was saying. Hand tangling in steve's hair as he bucked up some,fucking the others mouth even as his other tangled in chris', pulling him around for another kiss.

"It will indeed, mi'love. It will indeed." She said softly, smiling and going him a kiss for being so adorable. She really didn't think she was all that pretty, but he made her feel like a princess.

Chris smirked at Sebastian's groaning, kissing him hard. He couldn't get enough of his handsome Romanian. He looked to Steven. "Hey, let me have some of that action too!" He told the other, meaning he wanted to suck Sebastian's dick as well. Seven smirked and let up slowly, going now to Sebastian's ass. "Get up, seb" he ordered ad he unzipped his pants, lubing himself a little before sticking it in, then sitting down with Sebastian on top. Chris smirked, taking Sebastian's whole cock in his mouth, running his teeth gently down it. Boy was this fun, and it just felt so right to him. He hoped Sebastian felt the same.

Jeremy flushed a little as he kissed her, slipping away to get dressed himself, the dark dress pants and dress shirt, smiling as he wrapped a arm around her waist.”Come on then. Let’s go, and hope the three haven’t like burned it down in a fight or something.”Jeremy snickered.

Sebastian whimpered kissing the other back, looking confused as he pulled away, looking bemused as Steven pulled off his cock, whining at the loss, hand tightening in the other’s hair, trying to push him back down, before stumbling slightly as he got to his feet, looking utterly overwhelmed as he looked at the two men, nodding, moaning as steven pulled him down, groaning as each move on steven’s cock sent him thrusting up into chris’ mouth, letting out a needy little whimper, “C-ch...st.....”He moaned quietly, trailing off, cutting off their names, for once the usually very wordy man at a total loss for the english words for what he wanted to say. “Dracu’!”he cursed, grasping for the romanian words, “Tu iubesc...C-chris..mai multe...mai”

(translation in order: Fuck! Love you chris....more please...more_

Krystal smiled when he came back. "My favorite shirt." She commented, pulling him in for a kiss before chuckling. "Only if they can burn it down with sex. That's totally what they're doing right now. Wanna bet?" She smirked toothily, before adding "and If I win, you have to come with me to an appointment I have. In 3 weeks." She said with a mischeivious smile, letting on she knew more than she was saying.

Chris smirked, running his hand down Sebastian's body. "You'll see, my sexy Romanian lover." He quipped, watching as Steven thrust inside Sebastian a little before putting his mouth on Sebastian's cock. When he heard the Romanian words, he thought about what they meant in his mind. "Love you too seb," he growled as he gave the man harder oral, running his hands all over his bestfriend's and now hopefully lover's body.

“Are you serious?No. Seb’s totally not one for public sex, even if it’s a private showing. Totally not having sex.”Jeremy snickered before nodding. “Fine. And what do I win?”He asked as he studied her before shrugging, not to worried as they headed for the door. Smirking as they drove towards the threater.

Sebastian moaned quietly under the other’s hand, resting his head back against steve’s shoulder, turning his head a little to watch chris swallowing his cock, whimpering, moaning loudly as he heard the growl, losing control there, coming as his hands tightened in the other’s hair, his whole body curling towards the captain as he wrapped his hands tightly in blond strands before slumping bonelessly into steve.

Krystal thought for a moment. "Not sure. But you're so gonna loose, gem" she said, smirking as she walked to her lotus with him. When they got there, Krystal smirked, showing the secret looking in place, where you could clearly see the three going at it and still be hidden. They could hear Chris growling possessively and Steven riding Sebastian. She smirked again. "I win." She said simply, walking off, smirking to herself. He was gonna flip when she told Jeremy what that appointment actually was. It was an appointment to see if she was pregnant or not.

Chris smirked into the head, drinking down all of Sebastian's cum. It was sweet, just like him. Not that he expected anything less from the shy Romanian. He smiled as her pulled off, taking in a breath and wiping his mouth of any excess come before giving Sebastian a kiss. He smirked at Steven, who simply nodded, and before Sebastian could yell, Chris was in side him thrusting hard and nibbling at his ear.

“Am not.”Jeremy said smirking as they drove, pausing as they got inside, eyes widening as he stared down before shaking his head. “I feel the need to take a picture and send it to rob. He’ll never believe this if we just tell him.”Jeremy laughed quietly before stepping back towards the door.”Come on. We better go before they come up for air.”he snickered rolling his eyes as he followed her to head for their own date.

Sebastian moaned as he felt chris swallowing around him, panting softly. “Dracu’...”He muttered shuddering as he looked down at him, panting as he tried to recover, yelping as he was pulled up, moaning as he clung to the other, hands tight on the other’s shoulders as he clung to chris, hands desperate and needy, not wanting to let him go, so afraid this would be the last time he got to be near the other. Groaning as he rocked his hips against the other’s, desperate to make chris lose just as much control as him.

"You are too. Now come on." She said, driving to the theatre quickly and laughing at Jeremy's reaction. "If you do that, Sebastian will like lay kill you, because rob will plaster it all over the internet." She said with a small laugh before nodding and walking to the other theatre, where it was set up with all his favorite things, and a few presents. She adored spoiling him. "Will you wear your hawk costume for me tonight?" She asked sheepishly, giving him as kiss as they entered the theatre.

Chris was moaning even louder now, kissing Sebastian as Steven just casually ate a few gummy bears before going back down on his boyfriend. "This is so god damn sexy. So are you, seb" Chris whispered in his ear before nibbling at it. He loved the sounds that sebastian makes. Chris panted as Sebastian thrust unto of him, thrusting with him, but getting close to his climax. "Sebastian, I'm gonna" and with that he came inside his best friend, kissing him softly and full of love. "I'm not going anywhere, seb. Promise" he purred, pulling the other in close to him.

“...Very true, rob really couldn’t help it.”Jeremy snickered a little shaking his head a little as he watched for a moment ebfore smirking as he saw his favorite candies of skittles and fireballs, smiling a little as he settled into his chair, smirking at the other.”Hm, since you asked so nicely, I will.”he teased before leaning over to kiss her lightly.

Sebastian moaned as he kissed the other back, “d-dracul!”He growled eyes widening in surprise as lust as steve went down on him, wide frantic eyes meeting chris’ as the other fucked him, short cut nails digging into chris’ shoulders as the man fucked him, groaning,”C-come in...now...”He stuttered the english coming hard to him, to fucked out to string english together moaning as he came again, kissing the other back, slumping into the other’s arms, panting ever so slightly as he clung to chris, knowing he’d ruined things, but for the moment to blissed out, to content to move away just yet. Panting quietly as he slumped into the other’s arms, utterly boneless and happy.

Krystal nodded. "Exactly. So no telling, okay?" She said firmly as she smiled at he fiancee, kissing him back. "Thank you love. You're so good to me. What did I do to deserve you?" She said, cuddling inn to him as the movie started and she opened her giant bag of Reese's minis.

Chris moaned into the kiss. He too enjoyed the feeling of nails bearing into him. He couldn't hold it any longer, and came as Sebastian did, and as Steve swallowed the whole load. He kissed Sebastian's shoulder before kissing his lips, pulling the other as close to him as possible before muttering in his ear "I love you, seb." It was a simple statement, but it rang true of all the things he felt for his best friend and now hopefully lover.

“No telling....well. Can I tell Chris?Cause he so deserves teasing over this.”Jeremy snickered a little before smiling as he looked up at her, “Hm, just be the most amazing woman in the world.”he muttered stroking a hand over her back, settling in to watch the movie.
Sebastian shuddered as he let the other hold him, snuggling against him, kissing him back before pulling away, resting his head against the other’s shoulder, shuddering at the worlds, tightening his hold. The romanian down far enough that he wasn’t sure if he was dreaming or not.”Te iubesc...”He muttered tiredly, snuggling Chris, to tired to move, to content to do anything, trusting the other two to take care of him.

"Maybe if he doesn't come crying to me that he ruined his friendship with sebby." She said firmly, cuddling in him as the credits began to roll, eating her Reese's happily.

Chris held him lovingly, kissing his head and lips chastely. Sebastian telling him he loved him was almost enough to get him hard again. "Good. I'd be crushed if you didn't." He told the other, content to be holding the love of his life in his arms after amazing sex.

“Hm. Fine. We’ll wait and see then.”Jeremy smiled though he was a little worried about that as he settled in next to her.

“Hmm.”Sebastian hummed in quiet contentment, to beyond words as he shifted, to get comfortable. Content to snuggle as they watched the movie, even if he was to blissed out to be really aware of what was going on. Later Sebastian was blushing and quiet as they stepped out of the theater, “We should get lunch. It’s late enough for lunch.”Sebastian said looking quiet and upset, at a loss on what to think, or do now that he was actually starting to think again. Trying so, so hard not to look at either men walking with him as they headed for the diner Seb always ate at when he was in town, a small romania place where he could get food of home when he was feeling out of sorts and lost.

Krystal smiled and kissed him. "That's a good hawk." She said, cuddling into him.

Chris held onto Sebastian as long as he could, relishing the feel. "Yeah, that's a good idea, seb." Chris and Steven agreed, getting their clothes on before walking out, driving to the diner Sebastian likes, each ordering their favorite. Chris took Sebastian's hand under the table, holding it discreetly. He so wanted to kiss him, but knew he couldn't, this would be enough contact for now.

Sebastian startled a little as Chris took his hand, tilting his head a little as he blushed, looking down at his plate of food, grinning at the sight of his lamb and rolls, looking pleased at having his favorite topped with blueberries.Tugging his hand away to start eating, even if it wasn’t the hand he needed to use a fork, he was still not used to being touched in public, by steve, much less the man who had his head and thoughts so twisted up he had no idea what to think as he ate, casually engaging steve in a talk about the convenant, filling chris in on what it was about and what it was like. For once, the usually quiet man, talking because he had to get some of the thoughts out of his head, otherwise he'd go insane.

Chris smiled, silently eating his food, thinking about Sebastian. They were very incognito at the moment, so Chris chose to be brave and kiss Sebastian on the lips when he paused at eating, squeesing Sebastian's hand softly. That was the good thing about a dark corner booth, no one could see what you were doing. He muttered a soft "I love you" into Sebastian's ear, smirking at how he rambled. He was so adorable like that.

Sebastian startled as his rambled as interrupted kissing back for a moment before his mind caught up to what he was doing.'no...can't..chris its..no!'he thought,his thoughts brokwn and half finished, jerking away.the somewhatcalm and collected mask he'd cobbled together to be calm over what happened shattering as he jerked back looking utterly lost and panicked, to panicked to have heard the other's words."home...going there.bye."he stuttered even as he stumbled towards the door and gone before the other two could think to stop him. At least he left the car for them,having grabbed a cab.

Chris deflated. "He hates me now, doesn't he?" He said, looking depressed. Steven just sighed. "No, he doesn't" Steven said flatly before asking the waitress to wrap their food, smiling at her brilliantly and she swooned, taking away the food and returning swiftly with the food before leving, flustered. steven looked to his friend. "we should go after him." he said simply, smiling a little at chris before giving his lips a reassuring peck. "it'll be fine. he's just working out his issues with PDA" the other reassured, and chris just nodded, taking the food, paying, and walking out with his friend, driving them both to sebastians apartment, knocking lightly.

Yet when they got to the apartment no one answered,and when steve used his key to go in the only signs that the Romanian had been there was the hastily pulled out drawers,his missing laptop and bag. Well damn.maybe he was freaking out more then they thought.

And it was nearly 12 hours later that found jeremy staring st the two men,clothes hastily pulled on as he stared at them."what do you mean its been nealy 12 hours since anyones seen him?what happened?"he said looking worried because it wasn't like sebastian to completely ignore phone calls even if he didn't want to talk to someone

Chris was very concerned. "Shit. This is all my fault." He said as he looked to Jeremy and Krystal looked concerned. "Well, last I heard, him mom was pretty sick. Maybe something happened to her, and he had to rush home?" She offered, dialing Sebastian's number. It rang a few times. "Sebby! Oh god are you okay? Chris and brobro have been looking for you for 12 hours! What's happened?!" She asked worriedly, looking to her best friend, fiancee and "brother."

Back
Top Bottom