Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

“It would be.”Sebastian said, tilting his head slightly as he studied his friend, a tightness around his eyes a little, sensing Chris wasn’t as easy with the answer as he said, not realizing it came from being in love, and not a desire to not be around him. Biting his lip as he tried to figure out how to ask without sounding utterly vulnerable and insecure. “Do. I’ll call.promise.”Seb promised as he headed inside.

Sebastian groaned as he felt the fingers trailing down his chest, shuddering a little, before turning his head, groaning as he saw the presents.”...fucking hell..”He growled even as he pulled at Steven’s clothes, anger in the motions even as he shoved the taller man towards the bedroom. Needing the release, needing to fuck, to not be forced to think over the tangled mess of his emotions, needing to forget. “Does no one understand when to leave well enough alone?”He growled sounding utterly pissed as he shoved Steven down onto the bed, pinning him there, straddling his lap.”You, are horrible. Surprising me on my birthday. I should punish you for that.”he squirmed against the hard cock he could feel pressing into him, lowering his head to kiss his boyfriend.

Chris smiled as did Steven, his body relaxing. "Okay. I'll be at my usual number, seb." He told him with a smile, watching the man and his friend walk away.

Steven chuckled at seeing all the presents. "Get used to it dude. Krys has adopted you." He said flatly, able to tell just by the wrapping paper they were all from Krys. He kissed his boyfriend back, running his fingers through Sebastian's hair. "Oh, am I? Maybe you should then." She said with a smirk, bucking his hips so Sebastian could feel his hard erection.

“You don’t have to sound so pleased with her getting me shit. You just like that this means I have to live with everyone getting me stuff.”Sebastian said sounding annoyed, because he so, so didn’t like the idea of getting presents, even not for his birthday, it still made him itchy a little. “You are. Totally.”he growled, moaning like a horrible slut as he felt the other buck up against him, rocking his hips down as he turned his head into the other’s hand as he played with his hair. “Going to punish you.”He growled groping the other before leaning across to get lube, smirking.”I should punish you, but I like the idea of riding you to much to punish you...”he groaned,because while he didn’t usually like bottoming, he just wanted to give in for a night, knowing if he gave in, let steve control things for the night, he would be allowed to forget everything, acting, the winter soldier, bucky’s attraction to steve, and most importantly he own attraction to his co-star. Pouring some lube into his fingers he moaned like a slut as he slid his fingers into himself, smirking down at steve."So hard. So needy...you looking forward to something?"He muttered rolling his hips a little.

Steve snickered. "No, not everyone, just Krys. I'm sure there's a pile at least that high waiting for me at my apartment. Krys lives to spoil. I pity the child who she births, he or she won't be able to do anything." Steven said with another snicker. Moaning loudly as Sebastian bucked into him, and smirking as he saw the other put lubed fingers into his own ass. "Well, I think I'll just give this lil' sebby some head." He replied, smirking widely as he went down on his boyfriend.

“Ah. You know, me to.Not to mention it has Jeremy as a dad, which is terrifying in itself.”Sebastian shuddered snickering a little. Laughing as his boyfriend moaned he smirked a little as he stretched himself, opening his mouth to reply, but the reply lost as he moaned, thrusting into the other’s mouth even as he rocked his hips, squirming and needy, moaning before pushing the other back.”Stop that. Dont want to end this early.”he said his voice low and husky as he wrapped a hand around the other’s cock, sliding lube over him before dropping down onto him without warning, groaning at the feel of of steve buried in him as he rocked his hips slowly, hands resting on his chest as he fucked himself on the other as hard as he could, needing the oblivion, not realizing just how desperate he was.

Steve laughed. "I can't really judge. I don't really know little sister's fiancee that well." He said, smirking as he went down on him. He moaned as Sebastian started to lube him up. "Wow, you really are needy." Steven commented as he thrust with his boyfriend, hitting the other's g spot every time. He somehow sensed how much the other needed it.

Sebastian cracked a eye to glare at the comment about being needy, shuddering as his nails dug into the other’s chest, his head hanging low, grey eyes blown wide with lust, mind utterly blank of everything except the man he was riding. Groaning, whimpering quietly as he came, painting steve’s chest in come as he leaned down to kiss him hard, nails drawing blood as his fingernails dug into his chest.

Steven just smirked at the glare and moaned as he thrust into his boyfriend. The combination of his boyfriends nails on his chest and his thrusting inside was making it harder to hold it in. Then as Sebastian came, he screamed out his name, coming as well. It was just to much. He loved the feeling of nails digging into his chest. Steven kissed back, then broke it. "I love you, you know that?" He said, smiling as he panted.

Meanwhile, Krystal and her fiancee drove to their penthouse in her blue lotus, sometimes looking at the ring on her finger. She got home, and stripped in front of him, plop pong on the bed in only a skinny negligee. "Wanna fuck, my sexy archer?" She asked, smirking at the nickname. It was a play on his character in avengers. Krystal was such a geek sometimes. She'd seen all the marvel cinematic universe movies at least 10 times by now, especially ones where her fiancée was shirtless.

Sebastian shuddered as Steve came, slumping down onto his chest, kissing him slowly, sighing softly as he looked at the other from inches away. “I know. Love you to.”Sebastian muttered tiredly as he eased off the other, slumping down, shifting to get comfortable, closing his eyes as he pillowed his head on the other’s shoulder, “...I feel utterly well fucked...and blank...”he muttered yawning as he panted, closing his eyes as he sprawled out across the bed, flinching away a little from the thoughts that started to bombard him now that his thoughts were starting to come back. Only for a few minutes, had his head had allowed him to escape. But for this moment, he was spaced out enough that even with the thoughts chasing each other, he was to tired to really focus on them. “...sleep, Steven.”He muttered closing his eyes.

Jeremy smiled as he watched her, smirking slightly as he slid his hands over her hips, hands groping her ass as he pulled her close. “Definitely. Always.”He growled kissing her slowly, snickering.”You are a geek, sweetheart.”he muttered nuzzling her a little, looking worried for a moment.”You know, Seb’s going to kill you next time you know. He’s going to hate those presents.”He muttered stroking a hand over the other’s back, just enjoying the feel of her under his hands.

Steven cuddled into his boyfriend, letting him get comfortable. "That's good love. That was the idea." He said with a crooked smile, giving his boyfriend a kiss on the head. He had a feeling that Sebastian's thoughts were about Chris, but he didn't let it bother him. Even if Sebastian did love Chris, he'd still love him. It was just the way he was. Steven smiled. "You to love." He said before falling asleep.

Krystal smirked. "Good. Cause I want you really bad, Gem." She said, tiny moans escaping her as he ran his hands all over her. "Maybe so, but its worth it. He deserves to have someone show their love to him, even if its platonic." She squid, kissing her fiancée before laughing. "Yeah, but you still love me." She said simply. Kissing him again.

“Hmmhmm...”Sebastian muttered sleepily, already drifting off, not conscious enough to really string words together. In the morning though, sebastian was already up by the time Steve climbed out of bed, and even if he hated cooking, it didn’t mean he couldn’t. Already starting to make omletes and toast, his cell phone pinned against his shoulder, wearing only his captain boxer briefs as he cooked. “you did say call you in the morning Chris. It’s morning. Are you awake yet?”He said snickering a little as he smirked at the sleepy hello, “You want to come over for breakfast?”

“I always want you this bad.”Jeremy growled as he slid his hands under her nightie, smirking as he groped groped her. “I know, but make sure you record it. Cause I’ll die laughing watching him yell.”He snickered because it was such a rarity that Sebastian truly lost his temper enough to do more then say a sharp word, actual real yelling was a rarity on the lines of miracles happening and gold being struck on the first try. “I do. I really do.”he growled picking her up and laying her back on the bed as he undid his pants, pushing into her with a groan.

Steven smiled, cuddling his lover as they both fell asleep.

The next morning Chris was already out of the shower before Sebastian call. He was still a little sleepy but waking up. "I'll be over in ten minutes" he told his best friend as he got dressed, leaving and putting the phone on speaker a he drove off. Steven woke up as there was a knock at the door, and went and got it in only his winter soldier boxers. "Morning Chris." Steven said sleepily as Chris walked in. "Morning Stevie." Chris teased, knowing Steven only let Krystal call him that.

Krystal smirked. "Oh really? And how bacly is that?" She teased pulling off his shirt as she kissed his neck, smirking like the Cheshire cat. She knew tonight would be the night he'd get her pregnant. Luckily the new avengers movie didn't start filming until 2017. Plenty of time to hire an in trailer baby sitter for their son or daughter.Krystal laughed. "Anything for you dear." She said as he thrust inside her, and she moaned loudly. He was so damn sexy, she almost couldn't stand it!

“When he kills you for that, it’s not my fault, Chris.”SEbastian said rolling his eyes as chris walked in, tossing the omletes onto a plate and sliding the mover to the other two before settling at the kitchen table with a plate for himself, rolling his eyes a little. “So, what did you two want to do today?”

“Really bad.”Jeremy growled smirking a little as he teased him, smiling as he thrust into her, burying his face against her neck, shuddering as he held her, fucking her hard as he came with a sigh,clinging to her.

Steven laughed. "Nah, its okay. Krys would skin my ass if I hurt Chris. She's pretty attached to him." He said, laughing a bit. He took a bite of his omelet as did Chris and they both smiled. "This is real good, Sebastian. I was thinking I'd ask Krys if we could watch a movie in her private theatre down the block. What do you think Sebastian?" He asked, as Steven just gave his approval in a thumbs up.

"That's good." She said, smirking back at him as she stroked his back, just enjoying the closeness. She could feel herself getting ready to come as well, and as he did, so did she. She took in a deep breath. "Amazing as always, Gem. I love you." She said, giving him a soft and sensual kiss on the lips. She smirked a little to herself in her head. He had been to horny to put on a condom before he fucked her. This was gonna be brilliant.

“I think everyone’s attached to Chris. Have you seen the girls following him around?Sometimes it’s hard walking around set there’s so many.”Seb teased looking amused as he ate, tilting his head.”Thanks.And that sounds fun.Did you have a movie in mind?Cause if not, I sort of want to see the maltese falcon. I keep hearing about it, but haven’t seen it.”Seb said smiling quietly as he ate. Liking the idea of having both his boyfriend and his best friend completely to himself for the day, no fans, no demands, no acting...simply just together.

Jeremy smiled quietly as he pressed a kiss to her lips, settling down against her. “Goodnight.”He muttered snuggling against her as he fell asleep.

Krystal smiled and kissed back. "Goodnight, mi'love." She said with a smile, falling asleep. The next morning, she was up making Jeremy's favorite breakfast, all part of her plan.she was going to celebrate with him privately now.

Chris laughed as did Steven. "Yeah, it gets pretty annoying actually." He commented, smiling at his friends as he ate. He was glad to be able to spend time with them. "Okay. That works then. Krys is probably up, I'll call her now." He added as he dialed the phone. Krys was more than happy to oblige, giving them a private and the movie Sebastian asked for. She already had the other theatre set up for a date for her and Jeremy. It was a surprise.

Jeremy groaned rolling to his stomach, sighing quietly as he heard her in the kitchen, trying to get the motivation to get moving before frowning a little when he heard her talking tilting his head as he stumbled out of bed. “Did you just tell Steve, Seb, and Chris it was okay to go on a date?I think I need to make another bet with Rob.”He snickered a little.

“No doubt.”Seb snickered a little smiling as Christ called. Relaxed and happy, much more happy now that it wasn’t his birthday, he didn’t have to worry about anyone getting him stuff, and he had a day off, and still got to spend it with Chris. Yea, definitely not considering the fact that it was Chris’ presence that was going to make the day perfect. “Let’s go then.”Seb grinned as he finished eating already heading for the bedroom to get dressed, reappearing in a pair of skinny jeans, converse and a black t-shirt. So different from his normal wardrobe, that he probably wouldn’t be recognized. That and well...he knew just how good his ass looked in skinny jeans, and the shirt was soft and thin enough just to beg to have fingers running over it.

Krystal chuckled as she saw Jeremy come out of their shared bedroom. "Yeah, I guess I did, and no you don't, Gem." She said, still chuckling. She found this endlessly amusing, though she felt a little bad for brobro. Steven was getting the short end of the stick.

Chris smiled. "Yeah, let's. You should probably get dressed first though Steven." He said, snickering at his friends boxers, though there was a twinge of jealousy there. Somehow he knew they slept together, though Chris had no idea just how they did. He assumed the just slept together, like just in bed, not had sex like what had really happened.

Steven yawned and nodded, going to get some of the spare clothes he kept at sebastian's apartment and put them on, coming out in a pair of sleek jeans, and a warren peace T-shirt. It was a gift from Krystal back after he played that role.

“Yes I do. I mean, not even Rob could predict that the three of them might end up in bed together. Cause you so know Seb’s going to have problems.”He said looking concerned, because he just knew that Sebastian was going to rip himself apart once he tried to wrap his head around things.

“Hm, he doesn’t have to. Imagine, we could totally get everything for free if we went out with him like that.”Sebastian snickered, looking at chris, “You okay?”He muttered looking at Chris, biting his lip a little, “...if you don’t want to come, you don’t have to...”He trailed off, his insecurity bone deep, and utterly unable to stop the words from falling off his lips before tilting his head at Steven, smiling slightly when Steven appeared, shaking his head a little.”You are such a geek.”he teased as he headed for the door, shrugging on a jacket as they left.

Krystal laughed. "That's true." She said, nodding her head. "Okay, but if he looses, he has to ask his crush out." She added with a smirk, laughing manically.

Chris laughed. "I guess you're right, but I think I prefer he wear clothes. Less chance of us being recognized." He said, knowing his best friend had issues with that. Steven laughed as he walked out of the bedroom. "What? It was a gift from Krys! Besides, you totally love me anyway." Sh even said with an easy smirk, heading towards the door.

Jeremy’s eyebrows went wide, looking interested. “How is he crushing on?”He asked sounding interested and amused, before nodding.”I’ll tell him.”He snickered sounding amused but wanting to know.

“Very true.”Seb snickered, a thread of jealous to the words as he considered the others recognized. Knowing that no matter what, steve and chris would be recognized, and his heart taking a battering as he realized he probably wouldn’t. Smiling quietly as he smirked at steve. “I do, even if your a geek.”He teased smiling as they got to the threater, quiet happiness showing in his face as they headed inside.

Krystal smiled. "I"m not sure, gem. But I know he's crushing on one of our friends. I can tell." She said, putting the waffles on a plate for Jeremy. She knew how much he liked hot maple and raspberry syrups, so they were already steaming and on the table. "Are you hungry love?" She asked as she sat down, taking a sip of her tea.

Chris smiled as the walked into the theatre. "Krys said it was all set up for us in theatre 1, and warned us not to go into theatre 2. I guess she has something planned for Jeremy there." He said with a smile, showing them both where the first theatre is, and was amazed when it was already stocked with everyone's favorite candy, soda, and of course popcorn. Krys must have thought of it in advance. That's gonna be good for him. Maybe when it was dark, he could kiss Sebastian, just to know how it feels. Steven smiled and took a sip of coke. "That's little sister, always planning ahead!" He told Sebastian smiling.

"Famn..hopefully its none of the three already in a clusterfuck of a romance,that would be bad."jeremy muttered looking interested before grinning."always."he smiled at her as he started to eat."is there a special reason for the mini celebration?"he teased.

Seb laughed shaking his head a little."they're probably having a private party to celebrate or something."he snickered grinning at the sight of the huge bag of m&ms for him looking amused."she really does."he smiled as he settled into his chair,tryin really hard to forget that he was in a dark threater with two guys that turned him on,no matter how much he tried to not think about chris, he had to admit he was atractive,even if he fouldnt act on it because he didn't want to lose the man as a friend.smiling as the movie started he sighed in pleasure,this really was the perfect day.

Krystal laughed. "No, I'm almost positive its not them. I think it might be Elena. You know the one who played his new assistant in iron man 3.5? I can't wait until iron man 4 starts filming. I have a cameo in it, and Steven plays Rob's lover JJ, who's bucky and Krystal's son. Its gonna be epic." She said with a laugh, handing them the maple syrup as she kissed his lips gently. "Or engagement of course! Besides, Is it a crime to have a nice date once in awhile. Movie time next." She said, smirking at him toothily.

Chris smiled. "Probably. Course, Krys just likes spoiling Jeremy in general." He said with a laugh, seeing the giant bag of reeese's pieces on the chair he'd sit on. She always spoiled them. Steven on the other hand, had a giant bag of gummy bears. Chris watched Sebastian descreetly, noticing how tense he is, he started to rub his best friend's shoulders. Krystal had taught him proper techniques.

"Really?I'm going to have to ask him. Cause that would really be amusing,seeing as he has to play a gay guy on screen."jeremy snivkered shaking his head a little bbefore blushing ever so slightly smiling at her."ah. Well I'm all for that.we should celebrate and just not leave bed after watching the movie."he snivkered a littke.

"True. She does like that."seb snickered a little as he nibbled on his caandy,and despite enjoying the movie it wasn't enough to forget who was sitting with him.startling a little when he felt chris touch him,moaning quietly as he relaxed under skilled hands, nearly melting as he slouched slightly,and trying really hard to ignore the sudden tightness of his pants as hr adjusted himself slightly, even if he really wanted to jump his friend.he couldn't,wouldn't.and not just cause his boyfriend was in thr threater.

Back
Top Bottom