Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Elena startled as she was grabbed, flushing brightly as she looked up at him, kissing him back. "Hey Rob."She muttered leaning into him, kissing him gently, ignoring the others, because she knew they were getting their picture taken, but she was to glad to be back with him to care for the moment. "Sorta. I asked marvel to give me a version of yours you wear around set, and they said yes."

Rob smiled. "Hey" he replied back, pulling her close to him. He had missed her so much, and now she was right in front of him. He smiled widely, a tony kind of smile. "That's quite awesome, I must say." He muttered, kissing her cheek before he whispered into her ear. "Would you be opposed to going to my private suite and celebrating?" There was a twinkle in his eye as he whispered it, and he was trying so hard to make his already growing boner not noticible. Krystal and indio snickered, and Krystal took in a breath. "I'm ready for some bed rest. Come with me, jonesy?" She asked, blue eyes hopeful. She was truthfully ready to collapse.

"It is very awesome. I know why you don't give it up."She teased shuddering as he whispered in her eyes, swallowing hard as she shifted pressing closer to him. "Hm, I think I could go for celebrating."She smiled stepping back heading for the door. "I think so.let the boys wander around. Though Chris?You might consider getting Seb off his feet."Indio said looking worried about the other. "I'm fine."Seb smiled though it was tired around the edges.

Rob smiled again. "Yup. You gotta love the suit. Its fairly awesome." He said, following her away and showing her to his suite. It was a nice suite, and he carried her over the threshold, kissing her as he closed the door behind him. Krystal shook her head as did Chris and Steven. "No winter, you're gonna go rest." Chris and Krys said, popping them back to their respective rooms, seb with Chris and Steven, and she with indio. She kissed indio lightly, falling into bed with him. "I love you, you know that?" She asked, pulling him closer to her.

Elena laughed as he carried her inside, kissing him back slowly. “You know, we’re not married yet. No reason to carry me.”She teased resting her head on his chest, clinging to him. “I’ve missed you. So much.”

“I love you to.”Indio smiled kissing her head, knowing jeremy and thor were taking care of the comicon stuff that they all were supposed to attend, but they’d have to deal with it. Seb and krys were more important. “Rest.”

“So, how was the tour?”Seb smiled looking at them both, smiling happily as he settled back in bed.

Rob smiled at her. "But I like carrying you." He said, kissing the top of her head and snuggled into her, content to just be with her. "I missed you too." He said, kissing her head again.

Krystal smiled. "Good." Was all she said before she cuddled into him, laying her head on his chest. "I feel kinda bad that Jeremy has to do all the work, but I'm really not supposed to be outof bed anyway. Doctor's orders." She said, giving him a light kiss before falling asleep next to him.

Chris sighed. "It was pretty hectic. Krys made a lot of Hawkeye making her pregnant jokes. I shudder to think what it'll be like if Indy or Thor gets her pregnant. But, that's irrelevant now. How are you feeling love?" He asked, rambling a little as he kissed him softly, happy to be with his husband again.

“I know. Sorta amusing, Iron man carrying his Irongirl.”She teased shifting to look up at him, gently running her hands through his hair. “How are you, really?”

“Ah, I saw .those were pretty horrible. We spent alot of time placing bets on what the next joke would be.”Seb snickered amused before looking up at the other, running a hand through his hair. “Fine.Huge. Clumsy. Utterly horrible for making El stay with me, but it was okay.”

Rob chuckled. "It really is." He said as he relaxed into her playing with his hair. He was much like tony in that respect. He cuddled into her, head resting on her shoulder. "I'm okay. A little burnt out though. I mean, its just been a really tough few months. Lots of questions I didn't want to answer. El, do you wanna try again? To have kids?" He asked, expression meek but eyes hopeful. He didn't want to upset her, he just really wanted another child. He loved indio to death, but he was all grown up now and dating his highschool girlfriend again. He wanted a child to take care of.

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, they were pretty bad, but you know Krys, she loves bad jokes." He said, cuddling into his husband and rubbing his stomach a little. "Oh, stop. You're beautiful sebbyybear. El liked staying with you. Besides, she needed the support with both rob and Indy away." He said, smiling a little as Steven kissed seb's head. "We missed you."

Elena smiled quietly as he reaxed under her hand, just wanting him to feel better. “I know. It was so long. But now you can relax, and you don’t have any movies coming up.”She smiled enjoying the idea of simply just getting time with him. “I know....I...I was listening when Seb was there. I’m sorry they were demanding.”She muttered before biting her lip, nodding.”I...I do. But that was no one’s business but ours.”She growled, because it had been a question multiple times and it’d been hard on the woman to not lash out.

“Am not. I’m huge. And I can’t even see my own feet anymore.”Seb grumbled a little before sighing. “...I don’t think so. I...she got angsty and bad the more pregnant I got. I hated seeing her upset...even if she did need the support.”Seb sighed, so he hadn’t been as oblivious as some people thought he was. He just hadn’t known how to bring it up

"Yeah, I can. We'll be together for awhile now." He said, cuddling into her and kissing the top of her head a he sighed happily. He loved it when she played with his hair."it was brutal. I'm so glad Krys and Indy were there most of the time to divert their attention. If it had been just me? Yeesh." He shuddered a little at the thought. "Really? I'm glad. Anytime you're ready, I am love. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said, wincing a little until he realised it wasnt him she was mad at.

Chris sighed. "I know. I hated seeing her like that too, but she needed to stay with someone. She would have probably broke down without you." He said and Steven nodded, agreeing before he said something. "She was sad because of her miscarriage. If she hadn't, you two probably would have been with us." He said, cuddling into his boyfriend's other side.

Krystal cuddled into indio as she woke up in their bed at home in her penthouse apartment. She kissed him lightly. "Hey lover boy, time to wake up," she said softly as she put his hand on her stomach just as the twins kicked. It was getting close to time for her. She could sense it, but she ignored it in favor of cuddling into her jonesy. She could stay like that with him forever.

“thank god. We will be.”Elena smiled before laughing quietly. “I might have had to rescue you if that’d been the case...it’s been amazing to be here, without anybody realizing it’s me. Though you kissing me kinda ruins that.”She teased him before nodding, growing serious. “yea. Being with Seb was....hard, but it still made me want to.”She sighed softly.”Not mad at you. Just the public.”She muttered, “I know you love being a actor, and doing all the fan stuff, but its still hard seeing them around all the time...”

“I know, it’s still hard. Though thank god she didn’t even try drinking again, wasn’t even tempted.”Seb smiled before snickering. “probably not. Do you know just how awkward it is to be this pregnant?”He whined.

Indio whined sulking a little, “Nooo don’t wanna. Dont have to.”He grumbled.

Rob smiled. "Yeah, sorry about that. I just missed you so much." He said, cuddling into her. He was so happy to have her back in his arms.. she was his most important love. He looked to her, kissing her head. "I know. We'll have another chance." he said, cuddling into her.

"It'll be fine seb, and no I don't. But it'll be over soon." He soothed, knowing the man would soon be a father, as they all would.

Krystal shook him then, looking scared. "Yes you do jonesy. My water just broke." She said, lookin freaked out. "Call jem." She said before screaming in pain.

“I know. I missed you to. Always.”Elena muttered gently holding onto him, whining, squirming to straddle his waist, grinning down at him. “We will.But you know, we should totally take this private moment to enjoy ourselves, since you have a busy tomorrow.”

“It will be. Thank god. Being a parent is going to be great.”Seb grinned before frowning as his phone buzzed, looking at chris, snickering.”krys is in labor.”He said laughing.

“Kay. Hold on I can do that hold on.”Indy said sounding panicky as he dialed and texted at once before looking at krys."He's on his way. but the crowds are horrible. it might be a bit. what can I do?"

Rob's phone beeped, but he ignored it. "I know, I love you. Always." He said, cuddling into her, before he chuckled. "Okay, but let me check my phone first." He said, and his eyes widened. "Krys is in labor." He said, but he gave her a kiss. "Should we go help, or do you wanna stay?" He asked, knowing Jeremy and Thor were probably on their way there now.

Chris frowned, raising an eyebrow, "that's not funny seb. krys wouldn't augh if it happened to you. he said, still cuddlin into him before steven ased. "should we go help little sister?"

Krystal took in a breath. "Just stay with me and hold my hand, jonesy." She said sounding a pained, grasp in his hand, as she took in breaths. She did like she was taught in lamas, taking off her panties, luckily she was in a short skirt. She couldn't tell id f she was dial acted yet, but the contractions were getting closer together. She popped Jeremy and Thor to her. "Can't wait.. hospital." She struggled to say, leaning against indio.

Back
Top Bottom