Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2099 (standupguy x Emi)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
The year was 2099. Mark got out of his helicopter. As he got out the warm Havana air started to hit him. Cuba was now one of the 54 states. America had changed a lot in the last hundred years. It had all started in the 30’s when the second civil war happened it was east vs west this time. Though the east had much more people the west was harder to invade because of its size. When the long war ended the congress took out what they thought were unneeded amendments. Namely slavery and the right for women to vote. Being a woman had very much changed in the states. Drugging and brainwashing were mandatory by the government. This system helped the union and made it much stronger. During the Cuban invasion of the 50’s and the Mexican war of the 70’s America added 4 more states.

The brainwashing was done by the school system boys went to schools where they learned math, reading, history and other important things. Girls form a young age were thought nothing but how to please their husbands. They were taught the kama sutra, poll dancing, and how they were inferior to men in all ways. though they went a lot to have sex till they were married. Though there were other ways girls could up there value. girls who took sowing, cooking, singing and massage classes sold for more. Though a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes who couldn’t boil water or sow a pin cushion almost always sold for more than a black girl who was a 5 star chef and a journeyman seamstress. Girls who did well in school got plastic surgery to enhance their beauty. Drugging of women was done in 3 folds one all women were required to be on birth control unless allowed to stop by their husband. All women took the wonder drug xvertra to make them docile and obedient. Once a women was married (because it was illegal for a women to have sex with a man before marriage they mostly practiced on didoes and other girls) they were forced to take hormone x with made them constantly randy.

A 16th birthday was a big day for a girl that is the day she would be sent into the system. The system was how men chose there wife’s. For four months after set birthday they were showed off to the world like a piece of meat. And if a man wanted her as his wife he would buy her from her parents. (the system would take 20 % for selling her.) If they were not bought within the month they were sent to one of the state brothels were they were forced to fuck men age 15 and up. (There are some exceptions some became sales girls for the system. While some who were truly great at ballet modern day poll dancing can go on the road for ballet.) Living in a brothel was a life of pain and poverty so most parents would sell their girls for Pennies on the dollar rather than see them live a bad life. If they were picked by a man his name would be tattooed on her back. There would also be a bar code put on her back that could be scanned to know where she lived if she ran away. The idea of wedding rings had fallen out of style. Most of the time white women sold for the most. To get a girl with big boobs, blond hair and blue eyes could cost a king’s ransom. Many men would chose to have multiple wife’s rather then one blonde haired blue eyed one. When mark was in the Mexican war he had many a fling with dark skinned girls and thought they were just as good (if not better) then full white women. He thought if he could get the same quality for half the price why not.
Things like girls with blue eyes or red hair became trade able stock options. Mark had made a lot of money trading stocks of blonde hair and blue eyes even though that wasn’t really marks cup of tea. On marks 15th birthday (the first day a boy could go to the brothel) a dark skined girl (she was most likely Arab Latin or some mix) seduced him and for 3 gold coins she took his virginity since then he had a taste for the more exotic.) after that his dad who “owned” 3 wives bought a dark skinned wife who was little more than marks toy. This wife taught mark how to truly please a women. When mark went to college she was sold to a brothel marks dad did not have a taste for dark women.

Mark walked into his local system building. He was a tall man 6 foot 5. He had brown chestnut hair and deep grey eyes. He wore a digital cameo trench coat, black pants and olive drab gloves. He walked into the building. A Red headed sales women in a black blouse and skirt said, “How may I help you today?” Mark smiled and said, “I think I’m going to buy myself a wife can you show me what you have available.” Mark smiled he was finally going to buy a wife he was 32 a normal age for getting married. Any women would be lucky to get chosen by him he was a wealthy owner of publishing company and had served his country well as a marine.

The system buildings were built much like the red light district, with rooms that had large windows, permitting their wares to be shown off perspectivley. The girls were adjusted and grouped to fit various looks, blondes, brunettes,redheads,raven haired beauties, ranging from the plainer and simpler looking to the more exotic. The sales women asked, "Only one? What are you looking for? There were a large number of women this time and they were sadly overstocked." She grabbed a data screen before she began to write up the necessary signatures on her end. He said, “Yes just one. Can you show me something with a little spice? If I’m going to pick a wife I don’t want to pick anything too vanilla. You understand don’t you?” The women thought for a moment. Then she said, "I think I got just what you’re looking for. Her name is Natalia." She lead him down one of the many hulls in the system.

For as long as she could remember, Sayuri had been taught about pleasing men, that she only existed for that one purpose. By now, she was an excellent dancer in every aspect of the word; pole dance, lap dance and even regular dancing, should her future husband like that. Her parents had taught her the last part; they were of the opinion that a refined young woman should know how to dance. They weren’t rich, though, but they wanted their daughter to have a good life and that required skills, otherwise she might end up in a brothel. For that purpose, they had also taught her to cook, though mostly Japanese food.
She was already 16 and had entered the system. She hated it there, being on display like that.

When Sayuri was little, she had figured out that the drugs they gave her didn’t work like they did on the many other girls. At least not the one that was supposed to make her obedient. She had no idea if the other one worked since she had never had sex with a man before. However, she chose to hide this fact from her parents and everyone around her. Had they known, they would have bene unhappy and she didn’t want that. Therefore, up until now she had always done what people asked of her, she never disobeyed, but she was aware of the things they made her do and she found it wrong. How could they treat her like that? She simply didn’t understand. Had it always been like this? Had women never had any rights at all? She wouldn’t know. Only boys were allowed a real education. She found that fact unfair as well.

So there she was, in a room with large windows where the customers could view the ‘products’. She had large firm breasts and a subtle hourglass figure. Her hair was jet-black and hanging loose down to her chest. Her eyes, dark brown as they were, gazed around at the other women in there with her. They were all Japanese. That’s how the system worked. It felt a bit as though they were animals. The others didn’t seem to mind being there, but then again, that was probably because of the drugs. She had to admit that they looked good, which would only make it harder for her to get a proper husband. It was almost like a competition and she definitely didn’t want to end up in the brothel.

The sales women lied, “we just got her in. but still I’m amazed she hasn’t been sold yet look at that skin it’s almost a shame will have to tattoo her one of these days. But a wife must know her place Oh and just look at thoughts eyes just imagine them looking up a you while she’s giving you a a warm enthusiastic blow job? I don’t know how you wouldn’t be able to not droned her in cum.”

Mark smiled like a kid on charismas mooring as he saw the girl though glass. He said in a whisper so the girl couldn’t hear, “she’s better than anything I have seen at the state brothel lately.” Then he asked the girl, “Tell me how good were you in school? What were your best classes? Can you cook? Any training I should know about? How flexible are you…care to give me a demotion? How did you do in your Ballet (modern day poll dancing?) I need a girl who can dance you would pay for yourself in one year if you could dance well enough that I don’t have to go to the ballet any more.

Then he wisped back to the sales women, “she’s not to smart is she.” The sales women said, “No just smart enough but not uppity.” Mark said, “good…very good.” since the civil war it was illegal for any girl who wasn’t a sales women to learn how to read. Many times girls who were just too smart were just killed. Thought smart women were needed to be sales girls. The government made sure there weren’t to many and they never socialized with each other to stop any revolutions that might happen. Since the civil war no revolutions ever had to be quelled.

Sayuri turned to the man on the other side of the glass. He was actually looking at her. "I did as I was told in school and I was above average in most classes. I'm excellent when it comes to dancing, whatever type of dancing you may want." she informed the man. He was rather good-looking, actually. He seemed like a good kind of husband. "I can cook, yes. Mostly Japanese cuisine." As to the demonstration of her flexibility, she lifted her right leg and raised it as high as she could, straight up like a ballet dancer would. "That his how far my flexibility extends." Meaning her whole body was just as flexible (within normal reason).

After that, she straightened up and kept quiet, waiting for any type of command. As far as she understood it, men didn't want unnecessary talking from women. Sadly, though, her interests went against almost every rule. She liked reading, writing, drawing and sometimes even singing. She hadn't done any of those things in a while, since she was entered into the system. There was nowhere to hide to do what she liked. At least at home she had had her own room, where she had a secret box with a few books and pads in it. She missed expressing her feelings in her drawings and stories. She sighed inwardly; never again could she do any of those things...

Mark looked at the saleswomen and whispered, “What she said about the ballet is it true.” The sales women looking though some records on a data pad and read off, “won the non-married ballet camp 3 years in a row and had the highest overall score in twenty years.” Mark quietly joked, “Do you gift wrap?” the women said, “she won’t come cheap.”

Mark took out a piece of paper and wrote down a number on it. For no reason was a women allowed to know how much she cost. He handed to the sales women. The sales women looked at the number and wrote down a counter offer after two more counter offers they shook hands. she had gotten about 15% less then she thought she would. he was a shrewd man. The sales women gave him the thumbs up to signal to him that the girl was his. Then she used hand signals to get him to come to her office.

Once in the office the sales women asked him, “anything you would like us to improve about her breasts, ass, hair color.” Mark laughed “you kidding me. My dad once told me if something ant broke don’t fix it. Just tattoo my name on her ass and I’ll be a happy man.” The women smiled and said, “what color would you like the tattoo and barcode to be?” mark said, “I think green would go well with her skin.” She said, “Any other requests before I give you the marriage license. Mark thought about it for a second and though a hand full of gold coins on the table and said, “I will be in a meeting till 6. Tell my….wife that she should take this money and buy a dress that I can show her off in at an event I’m having on a week from Thursday and to by something slutty for our wedding night. And tell her to pack tropical are honey moon will be on my island. For that matter have her by a few bikinis too...oh yeah two more things have her by singing lesions for after the honey moon and an American cookbook.” He put his signature on the marriage document and he was out of there. He walked out the door saying I want her at my house by 5:30 at the latest. I will be sending my assistant to come get her soon.”
She is taken into the “improvements” room. There is a short blonde woman who his havening her lips plumped up and boobs but in that is far too large for her tiny frame. After she is done its marks new wife’s turn to be worked on. Her tong is pierced with a small gold ball. the guy who pierced her tong was amazed that a girl like that got a gold ball. then he gave her the medication that stopped her tong from swelling up.The tattoo gun stings as it puts the name mark jones on her back and then a barcode so if she gets lost she will return to her owner. After the tattoo is inked the saleslady comes back in the room. She throws you a bag of coins and said, "The guy who picked you seems to be a rich guy your lucky girl. Most guys like that just want blonde blue eyed white girls. He told you to go by a dress, something slutty for the wedding night and a few bikinis. So let me tell you something girl don’t fuck this up if you didn’t know how to shake your ass on a poll so well you wouldn’t have gotten this far. So be his slut, do whatever he says, fuck him hard and good whenever you can hand have his babies or you’ll be gargling 16 year olds cum for the rest of your life got it. Go buy what he told you to. oh yeah and these will help you out with your wedding night." she gave her a bottle of hormone x pills walked out of the room.

Sayuri watched the two as they exchanged pieces of paper, probably with an offer on them. She had seen that exchange many times here already when other girls were sold off. As they left, she sighed in relief; many other girls were sold to ugly, old men and so she felt relieved that the guy who had bought her was decent looking, which made it that much easier to fullfill any requests he might have in the future.

Soon after, they left and not many minutes later she was taken to the "improvements" room. With no other tattoos on her body she had no idea how painful it would be. The tongue piercing wasn't too bad at least, but as soon as the tattoo gun started on her lower back she had to bite down hard on her lip to hold back the pained whimpers that would otherwise have escaped her lips. After many painful minutes the tattoo was finally done. She briefly wondered what they did about the tattoo if the marriage didn't last, but almost immediately she was distracted when the saleswoman came into the room. She caught the bag of money in her hands and looked down at it, a quizzical look in her eyes. When the saleswoman was done talking she left again. She was to buy a dress, something slutty and a few bikinis... But she didn't even know the guy's tastes yet. What if she chose wrong? And what kind of event was the dress for? She sighed; she would just have to wing it then.

She waited in the room, not knowing where to go or what to do next. Would she be picked up or something?

A bare of a man walked into the system. He wore a suit jacket and had an old school pistol strapped to his side. He wasn’t taller than mark but a great deal stocker. He looked at the girl she had matched the deception mark gave him. He looked at her back side to see the name mark jones and the bar code stamped on her lower back. He smiled and said, “mark really can pick em. Hello I’m Mr. Jones assistant I’m here to tell you marks rules and to take you home.”

He guided but didn’t touch Natalia to the car. There was no real law agents’ just touching another man’s wife at least in a non-sexual way but marks assistant didn’t want to walk that line. He opened the door for her and she got in. he got in the car and started driving. As the man derived he said, “Mark wishes to be greeted with a smile and a cold drink when he gets home from work every day. When he wakes up breakfast should already be cooking. He gets up around nine. I only know this because I’m his assistant. He likes eggs and bacon. He has a gym in his house he wants you to work out/ practice ballet for 2 hours each day to keep up your body. You can take weekends and holidays off. His dress code is going to be kind of strict he will forbid you from wearing pants skirts and dresses only. Oh and you can call him mark. (it is a great honor in this day and age for a wife to be able to call her husband by his first name) He has a few more rules for you but there a little inmate so he’ll tell you them.” The man paused and said, “I shouldn’t even be telling you this but marks a nice enough boss he’s really into the ballet so you could score a few brownie points on the wedding night with a few of thoughts moves.” he stoped at a "wife supply store" which was full of slutty clothing and home economics stuff. you could also set up singing, sowing, cooking and sex classes. "you got 45 minutes then we gotta leave" the man said

A few minutes later the car stopped and he said, “Here we are. Mark should be home soon.” the house was huge it looked like a modern castle. With a helipad on the top of it. as she walked towards the door a speaker said, “welcome Mrs. Jones” and the door opened for her.

http://blog.timesunion.com/realestate/files/2011/03/jeter-house.jpg

A few minutes of waiting, unsure of what to do, someone brought her a dress and told her that she was to get ready quickly as she was getting picked up soon. She did as asked of her and just as she zipped up the dress a man approached her, her buyer's assistant apparantly.
She greeted him politely and followed him out. Once they were in the car the assistant started telling her about Mark's rules. As he continued on Sayuri's eyebrows rose; did Mark seriously expect her to train two hours every single day..?

"Thank you." she said as she got out of the car when they stopped at the store. Inside she chose a few regular bikinis and a simple, yet elegant, black dress; whatever he had planned, that kind of dress would probably go for any type of event. 25 minutes had passed and she only needed the slutty clothes for their wedding night. There was much to choose from, making it even harder... In the end she chose a black, lacy, see-through night-gown. That would have to do. Without knowing what he liked, she couldn't possibly pick the perfect outfit.

After paying for the clothes, she quickly returned to the car and soon after, they arrived at her new home. Her eyes went wide; he really was rich, having a house - well, mansion, really - like that. She grew nervous. If he was this rich, what mustn't his requests be like?
She stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Though startled a bit at the sudden voice at the door, she went inside. She placed the bags with her new clothes in the kitchen - when she found it, that is. Immediately after, she looked in the fridge for a clue to what Mark usually drank. She blinked a few times. There was so much...
Sighing she closed the fridge and sat down on a chair by the kitchen table, waiting for her new husband to come home.

After mark left the system he quickly ate a sandwich and went back to work. It was the longest work day ever do to the fact that his new wife was waiting at home for him. It was his company he could have left early if he wasn’t so busy. Plus he was leaving for his honey moon on his island. So anything he didn’t get done today would have to be left for a week or so from now. As he went to his helicopter to go home he saw 3 warped gifts. His coworkers somehow knew he was going to get married. One box was a box of cigars the other was a bottle of his favorite whisky. The last was a sexy bra and pantie set. Somehow they got his wife’s sizes. But the system did keep records like that.

Mark fired up his helicopter and took off for his home. 15 minutes later he landed in his home heliport. As he walked in his assistant announced him. Mark laughed as he did and asked, “Is she waiting for me?” the assistant said, “for quite a while now.” Mark gave him one of the heavenly smelling cigars and said, “Then get the hell out.” The assistant took the cigar and said, “You’re a lucky man mark.” Then he left.” Mark took a swig of the whisky before going inside.

He heard the pitter patter of little feet going down the stairs as he went into the house. It was his smiling wife. She was still in the white dress she had been given in the system. After she went down the stairs she did exactly what a good obedient wife should do wait for him to talk first. Even though he knew his wife was waiting to say something. He kissed her pillow soft lips and said, “Even more beautiful than when I left you. The boys at the office knew I was getting married so they bought me a few gifts. You one too.” He put a box down on the table. “So do you think you’ll be able to get by in my humble home? I feel like there’s something I’m forgetting. He got out a cigar and gave his new wife a lighter as he thought. “oh yes of cores my more inmate rule. Every night I wish you will make me dinner then then serve me a dessert in bed that will burn calories.” He laughed and then said, “Help me light this.”

She quickly got bored and decided to check out the rest of the huge mansion, but she soon heard the sound of a helicopter and thinking it was probably Mark coming home she hurried downstairs. Hopefully he had forgotten about the cold drink she had been ordered to have waiting for him. She brought forward a radiant smile as he stepped in through the front doors. She waited patiently for him to say something, but was surprised as he kissed her instead. She blinked a few times, but then quickly hid the surprise showing on her face and smiled. "I might need a map at first." she joked. She lit up the lighter and held the flame in front of the cigar.

"What else could I possibly be here for?" she whispered to herself sarcastically at his request for her to make him dinner and serve him her body every night. Women could do more than have sex and cook. She wanted so much to scream that at the world, but that would most likely just get her killed. Then again, was this really a life worth living when you dreamed of so much more?

He said as he turned and puffed his cigar, “I know you know I am a big fan of the ballet. And as much as I would like to get to dessert.” He thought for a moment. He liked the idea that he and his wife already had an inside joke. A funny wife was sometimes a smart one. He would have to watch her on that. But he had no reason to fear she had been nothing but obedient. “My curiosity has gotten the better of me. I read up on you. You danced in many tournaments for many people. Now your mine. Now you dance for me and me alone.” His hand stroked the left side of her pretty little face. His hand worked its way from her neck to her arm down to her side and then her hips and ample bottom.

He gave her a playful swat. He wanted to say, “care to entertain a man’s addiction.” But he was a husband now and that was a question. Husbands did not ask questions they made not demands but just statements of fact. “Let me see what you can do. I must tell you I have seen many shows so I will not be easy impressed.” Mark palmed a few hormone x and xvetra pills for when she was done he would have his dessert.

They both walked into marks living room. It was all white. White walls a white couch and white carpeting. There was a stage on it that had 3 metal polls coming out of it. When mark would have business men come over he would often higher ballerinas to dance. He liked that he could write it off as a business expense. Now mark was ready to watch his wife dance on them. Mark sat down on his couch and it stated playing the song (you decide)

Her eyes followed his hand as it moved down her body. She guessed, like so many other men, he wouldn't care about what she wanted. She inwardly sighed; this was probably still better than the local brothel. There they wouldn't care what each client did to her, nor would the clients. Maybe she could somehow remind Mark that shee was human too, without being too obvious. If she made him mad at her already, before he had gotten a taste of what she could do, she would be thrown out immediately, without hesitation.

She nodded at his request for her to dance for him and followed him into the livingroom, though not before noticing him grabbing the pills. Crap... She had forgotten about the one you got after getting married. She wasn't sure she could act all horny, not convincingly, anyway. She bit down hard on her lower lip nervously. Hopefully he wouldn't figure out she was immune to the pills. She didn't know why, but most medicines and pills didn't work on her. It had baffled her since early age.

As they entered the livingroom, she spotted the stage, undoubtedly where she would be dancing. Without any command to do so she stepped onto the stage and waited for the music to start.

As the song started, she slowly and seductively moved her hips in time with the music. She placed one hand on the pole and started to walk around it. As she got into the rhythm, she started to gyrate against the pole. Slowly she slid her left hand up her body and unzipped the dress. Having no straps, the dress fell from her body, revealing her skin little by little until it hit the floor of the stage.

Moving in front of the pole, she slowly lowered herself until she was crouching at the base of the pole, her legs spread wide, her tiny thong covering her pussy. Leaning forward, presenting him with the perfect view of her breasts, she rubbed her ass against the pole, all the time looking him straight in the eyes and teasing him with her tongue running over her lips.

She slid her hands across the floor to her ankles, and slowly glided them up her legs, across her thighs, past her pussy and up to her tits.

Mark had been going to the ballet since he was 15. He loved to watch the girls move and dance. He had always wished he had a girl who was truly talented in the art of ballet. Needless to say he found one. He was amazed at the way she could move her body. He wanted to grab her and plow her into the couch. He just wanted to see a little be more of what she could do.

He watched her for a few minutes. He had few times in his life been so happy. He was watching an amazingly beautiful and talented women do ballet for him in the comfort of his own home who desperately wanted to have sex with him. While smoking a fine cigar and sipping 120 proof whisky. Then when she took her bra and panties off it was just too much for him.

he grabbed her and swooped her almost comically small body compared to him. and walked her over to the couch dropping her on it. he put out his cigar in an ash tray not wanted to burn the wife he had just paid so much for. He took off his shirt and then his pants. All he had on were a blue pair of boxers. He took her dainty left hand and put it on his huge troubling. underwear clad cock. The put the two pills in her mouth. One would make her blissfully obedient not that she really needed it the other would make her unstoppably randy not that she need that either.

Back
Top Bottom