Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going away to college (TatsuyaSuo & PhantomSentinel)

TatsuyaSuo

Moon
Going away to college means moving to a different town, meeting new people, and of course studying hard. While the whole idea scared the poor Francis, he was excited. As expected, the trip was long, He fell asleep on his seat, he woke up suddenly and looked through the window, He has reached his destination, He grabbed his stuff and quickly got up and ran out the doors which closed immediately after he stepped out of the train.
He reached the gates of P.H Rosebury college, a "pretty big place" as Francis described it, but that "big place" was more than just a bunch of bricks put together, the professors were strict, the food was great, the rooms were big and the beds were very comfortable. He deicded to walk around and explore for a while, after roaming for around 20 minutes he finally headed towards his designated room and opened the door, he repeated what he said earlier "... big place..." as he looked around, a small kitchen, a living room and 3 doors, he knocked on each door and no one answered so he peaked inside every room, the one in the middle was a pretty big bathroom and the other 2 were bedrooms, he chose the one on the left, he stepped inside, left his bags on the bed and looked at the mirror, He has grown up but the signs of an emo teenage were still present, long black hair, a black "Escape the fate" t-shirt, black jeans and chains, old habits are hard to erase.
He then stepped out of his new bedroom and into the living, there was a big white couch and a small table, he sat on the couch and relaxed while waiting for his new roomate... "I hope we get along"...

Michelle was thrilled about this absolutely new idea of going to college. She had waited for it her whole life, literally! At last she could leave her parents, and as much as she did miss them...she wanted to be a little alone herself too. "Take care, Michie..." were the last words her father told her before driving away, leaving his still young daughter in front of her future. There stood Michelle, at the gates of the enormous institution known as P.H Rosebury. With one bag in each hand and a backpack hanging from her left shoulder, the young girl looked at the sides and walked forward.

"Room 102..." Michelle thought, recalling that number she had been given on e-mail. Everything looked perfect from plain sight right now. The other students talking to each other. Professors arriving. Everything was pretty normal. At last, she found her room and step inside, only to be greeted by the sight of an amazing room...and what looked like a very gorgeous and handsome boy sitting by the couch. She gave him a cute and little shy smile and stretched her arm to shake his hand. "H-Hi...I'm Michelle...y-your new roommate...nice to meet you..." she told him really shyly and sat next to him, leaving her bags and backpack next to the couch.

Michelle was a pretty beautiful girl. At just 19-years-old, she had bloomed to be a beautiful woman. She had long, brown hair that went all the way down to the middle of her back, gorgeous red eyes, very pale skin and a particularly thin and precious body. While her breasts were specially small, being around an A-cup, but what she lacked on her chest she had it on her precious buttocks, which were matter of jealousy around girls and center of attention the boys who walked by. She was somewhat thin, but healthily thin. She weighed around 110lbs and was around 5'4ft tall. She had a piercing in her belly and a tattoo of a snake going down on her back. Secretly, she had kept it hidden that she didn't belong to the same race as humans. While she WAS in fact a human, her actual race was that of a vampire, explaining her red eyes, her very pale skin and her long fangs. Michelle was never a very outgoing girl, she was always very shy. That was mostly the reason she never had a boyfriend before. She prefered to entertain herself with her hobbies: videogames, anime, manga, comics, drawing and listening to music.

At the moment, the beautiful girl was wearing a black t-shirt with a skull on it, a black bra, a pair of jeans, black panties and red converse.

Francis shook her hand and smiled, "The name's Francis, nice to meet you too", He took a glimpse of her body as she sat down next to him on the couch, it was almost by accident, he's not the type of guy that turns around every time a cute girl walks past him on the street, after a few seconds, he looked up at her beautiful red eyes and tried to speak "uhh..." He pointed at the 3 doors he previously checked and said "... see these three doors?, the one on the right is your room and the one in the middle is the bathroom, i hope you find your room to be comfortable" he smiled gently and looked at the bags she left next to the couch "Those bags look heavy, want me to take them to your room?" he asked politely as he looked at her again, waiting for an answer. His parents did their best to educate him, so he tries to be a gentleman.

Michelle smiled at him. "Oh...thank you! Guess our room is next to each other!" she said with a light giggle. When he told her if she wanted any help, she shook her head. "N-No...thank you. I'm fine." She stood up and took her bags with her and slowly walked to her room. Once inside, she could see how big it actually was. It was nice that such a big dormitory had big rooms incorporated in it. She left the things in her room, on the bed and made a mental note that she had to unpack it later. She walked back to the living room and looked at him and with a shy expression. "So...ummm...Francis...what do you want to do? It's two days until the classes starts...and dinner time is in about one hour..." she asked him.

"2 days huh?..." He leaned on his knees and stared at the floor thoughtfully for a minute, He could feel his t-shirt was a little sticky, it was pretty hot outside and his seat in the train was right next to the window so he was a little sweaty. "Well... I could use a shower" He said as he stood up and looked at Michelle, "afterwards, i would like to explore the rest of this building, i've been walking around for a while but i've only seen a small part of it, you're welcome if you want to come along", after finishing his sentence, Francis smiled and headed into his room to pick up some clothes, "Oh... I forgot to unpack my stuff... nah!, i'll do it later..." He took a complete set of clean clothes and a towel from inside one of his bags and then he stepped out of his room and into the bathroom. Once inside, he could take a more detailed look at the place, it was big and quite fancy, "wow, it's so clean...", He was used to his old high school's dirty and messy restrooms so this place looked like a luxury hotel to him.

He took his clothes off, stepped inside the bathtub and turned on the shower, while he was there the image of Michelle sitting on the couch came to his mind, first, her beautifully shaped mouth, then her bright red eyes... "Now that i think about it..." He mumbled as He washed his hair "...that girl is pretty cute..." He is a thoughtfull guy, but when he's in the shower... "She's pretty hot too..." well... he thinks too much.

He got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom, He saw Michelle was still there. After leaving the towel in his room He headed towards the main door, then He turned around and looked at Michelle once more, "well, I'll go look around for a while, like I said, you're welcome if you want to come, the more the merrier, right?".

Before Michelle was even given a chance to answer, the boy just walked away saying he would take a shower. Spending some time with him would actually make her feel a lot better. Not only she would gain a new friend, but she would also get to know the place she would be staying a bit better. As he stepped into the shower, she couldn't stop fantasizing about him. He was a very handsome boy, and his attitude and way of behaving already proved that he was a lot better at expressing himself than the cute and shy vampire he had as a roommate. As much as she was nervous about the upcoming...trip around the campus...she really wanted it. By the time Francis had came out of the bathroom, she was now laying on the couch, waiting for him. When he walked into the living room, she stood up and gave him a sweet and shy smile. "S-Sure...let's go. I think it'll be fun!" she told him and opened the door. Once both were out, she started to walk along with him, ocassionally eyeing his gorgeous features.

As they were walking down the long hallways of P.H Rosebury, Francis would turn around every now and then to look at Michelle, He found the young vampire to be really cute, and since his past experiences with girls weren't exactly good memories for him, this kind of situation is not very comfortable for him, "I gotta' stop looking at her like this or she'll think i'm 'too interested'...". Probably "interested" is not the correct word, he was curious about her, there was something about Michelle that seemed to captivate him, maybe it was because vampires have a certain charm that attracts humans to their impending doom... Or eternal pleasure, but he wasn't mesmerized, he was just curious and in fact, he thought he had a firt-sight crush on her, something that's very common at his age.

Suddenly, a post board seemed to totally draw his attention, He stopped by and started reading the numerous notes on it, "Hold on..." with a gesture of his hand Francis told Michelle to stop walking, His eyes fixed on a small job offer to work on a small grocery store, "A job... I could use some extra cash...". He took the small yellow post-it, folded it in half twice and slid it in his pocket, He apologized for the wait "Sorry, i was interested in some of these notes" And continued to walk around the campus with Michelle, but this time nothing else would distract him from the sight of the beautiful vampire that's been walking right next to him for the last couple of minutes.

After a while, Francis decided to break the silence, the place was almost empty since most students were out enjoying their last 2 days of vacation so the situation was kind of awkward. "Are you hungry?... I would love to grab a burger right now, don't worry about the money, this one's on me" He smiled and asked politely, it would seem as He was asking her out but the fact is that He had the best of intentions... Or so he thought.

Curiously enough, Francis the only one who looked at his partner. Michelle also did the same quite a few times too. She just couldn't get enough of the gorgeous boy who was walking next to her. Regardless he was merely a simple human, and that her father would have never wanted her to be paired with such an individual; Michelle found him nice enough and quite handsome to be an appropriate boyfriend. Needless to say, she did realize that he was looking at her a lot. It took practically no time for her cheeks to turn red in a beautiful blush. She wasn't mad or scared that he was staring so much at her, she actually really liked it.

When he stopped by a board to read it, Michelle stood next to him, looking away and to the other students who passed by away from them. "N-No...it's ok fine. You don't have to apologize. I completely understand. I should also look for a job..." she said. She was really ashamed that she was no good at most of them, and she wouldn't have enough money in time to buy what she wanted. When he mentioned if she was hungry, she instantly nodded. "Yes! I am!" she said, looking down shyly a second later, realizing how desperate she sounded. She didn't want him to pay, but if he insisted in such a nice way then she wouldn't complain "I'd like a burger too...." She then got closer to him as they walked. She was slowly growing to like him....

"Sweet!... um..." Francis reached into his pocket and noticed it was empty excpet for the little paper he took earlier, "... I'm sorry, I think I forgot to take my wallet from my other pants when i took a shower... let's go back to the dorm for a second, i don't want to leave you waiting here all by yourself..." He apologized in the most gentle way possible and started heading back towards their room, often turning around to see if she was following him.

Upon reaching the dorm, He went to his room and took his wallet from his other pants. "There you are you slippery bastard..." He then folded his pants, left them on his bed and went back to the living room where Michelle was waiting for him. "Sorry, i'm a mess sometimes..." He chuckled and opened the door to the hallway "After you Madame..." Francis smiled and held the door open politely but jokingly at the same time, then He closed the door behind him after Michie stepped out of the room.

"I saw a Burger King branch earlier on my way here, it's not very far from the train station". As they were leaving the campus, He turned around to look at Michelle and noticed She was looking at him too, eye contact was inevitable and Michelle blushed immediately, He then tried to dissipate the awkwardness of the moment, "Um... What would You like on your burger?...". He wanted to tell Michelle how attractive He though She was and that He wanted to get to know her better, but all He could do was ask about how She liked her burger, while it wasn't the most intelligent thing to say, it was effective to get out of an awkward situation. Even though He was waiting for the right moment to talk about his feelings, He wasn't going to wait much longer.

Michelle shrugged when he said they had to return to the bedroom. She surely didn't have problems in doing so, but it could be clearly seen how he was indeed nervous of doing such a dumb thing like forgettng his wallet in front of the girl he liked. But she wasn't mad at him. Not at all. In fact it only meant she would get to walk by his side yet again, and she didn't grow tired of his gorgeous features.

When he went inside the room, she waited for him by the entrance door while he got his wallet. Those mere 30 seconds of being alone sure did help her to think about the crush she had on Francis. She was just too shy to admit it, and in all honesty it was highly unprobable that she confessed it to him before she did. But then she thought of something else: that maybe he only wanted her as a friend rather and than a girlfriend. The idea rather terrified her would it happen when she confesed to him. Certainly not a good thought, she did had to cloud the thoughts of disappointment in her mind so she could tell him sooner or later that she liked him.

Once he returned, Michelle walked with him once again, this time a rather obvious signal that she was growing into him as she was wslking really close to her. When they looked at each other, her garnet eyes and his inmediatly clashed and she looked forward once again, her cheeks turning completely red. "Ummmm....just....just some cheese, ham and bacon. I'm not too hungry for anything really big," she said with a sweet smile on her lips as she looked at him.

"Ham and bacon sounds great, I think I'll have the same..." He was a little indecisive about his burger so he would just order the same as Michelle. As they stepped inside the Burger King, Francis looked around and noticed all the tables were taken, the place was too crowded, almost all the students were there, he wasn't surprised, BK is always crowded. He looked at Michie and suggested to eat their burgers somewhere else, "You know, there's a park nearby... Let's grab our burgers and eat there".

Upon reaching the counter, he asked "Two Pepsis and two stackers with cheese, ham and bacon to go, please", He paid for it and after a couple of minutes, they were carrying paper bags with the Burger King logo as they headed towards the park. After walking around the park for a while, They stopped walking, "We better eat these before they get cold", Francis said as he sat on the grass right next to Michelle and slowly ate his burger, at this point, He couldn't stop looking at her, the way she was eating so shyly, the way she blushed when she met his gaze, not only was she incredibly pretty, but she was also shy, something that he liked, his heart was pounding... she was so perfect.

"Um... Michelle... This might sound crazy but...", Francis didn't want to wait anymore, when they were done eating and continued to walk around the park, He decided it was the right moment to talk about his feelings. "... I know I met you just a few hours ago but... I think you're very pretty, and I feel different when I'm around you... What i'm trying to say is... I think I have a crush on you...". He was so nervous he started sweating, hopefully she would take it as a compliment and continue to be friends, perhaps one day, she might become his girlfriend... Or better yet, she might actually like him back and this could be the start of a relationship.

Michelle wasn't really ok with Francis having to pay everything. But as all boys, he would surely deny an attempt for her to pay. Without saying anything else, Michelle took the paper bag with the burgers and walked alongside Francis until they reached a nice spot to sit by the park. Once they were next to each other, munching on their delicious meal, the cute vampire couldn't help but blush at the way Francis glanced at her once every few seconds. Little did she know that the actual expression on her face and the way he enjoyed making her blush was in fact because he liked her. But she had zero experience in romance. Regardless the fact that she seemed to be very shy, that was her main weak point and the reason she was alone.

When Francis decided to stand up, so did Michelle and followed him, standing close next to him. What came mext was completely unexpected for her, since she surely didn't expect him to confess to her like that. In her own eyes, she felf like yet another mere girl, but for Francis she seemed to be rather special. Her pale and beautiful cheeks turbed bright red and it could be seen how he was waiting for an answer, the sweat on his forehead made it clear that he was nervous. "Francis...I...Thanks...that is very nice to hear...but....I think I may also...have a crush on you..." Michelle said very shyly and nervously. She did like Francis a lot, no only was he gorgeous but he was really nice to her. Her hand fumbled for his, willing to take it.

Francis couldn't believe what He just heard, the most perfect girl on hearth said She liked him too, this made him feel a lot more confident but he was still very nervous, He grabbed Michie's hand after He noticed She wanted to take his, and They proceeded to walk with their fingers linked for a while. It was getting dark and, while the heat was almost unbearable a few hours ago, it was quite windy so it started to get cold shortly before the sunset. The way Michelle's hair was blowing in the wind only enhanced her beauty, with evey minute He spent with her, Francis' feelings intensified to a point where her presence was almost intoxicating.

Once the sun went down, They noticed it was getting cold so He suggested to start heading back to the dorm. On the way back, Francis stopped and looked at Michelle, there was something He wanted to say... He wanted to ask the question that Michelle has probably been waiting for since that special moment in the park, "Hey...", when She turned to the sound of Francis' voice, their eyes clashed once again as He leaned in and kissed her lips softly, the eye contact was broken as He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.

Actions often speak louder than words and this was his way of showing his feelings. Though it lasted for only a couple of seconds, it seemed like an eternity. He then gently pulled away and, with his eyes still closed, He smiled and whispered in Michelle's ear "... Would you like to be my girlfriend?...".

Michelle also couldn't believe that she did have a chance with this boy Francis. At first she obviously thought such a perfect boy was out of her reach, but her heart skipped a beat when he said he had a crush on her. Of course she didn't hesitate to reply him the same way, and within seconds they were both walking next to each other grabbing each other's hand and linking their fingers. Michelle thought it was kind of cute the way his big and enormous hand looked her next to her girlish and small one.

At one point the climate turned sort of windy, so it was indeed a wise to go back to their room. She couldn't help but know that Francis was looking at her as wind blew on her face, a though that made flattered. Once outside the door of their room, the boy looked at her and within seconds he leaned forward and gave her her first kiss, one she enjoyed from the very first second to the moment their lips splitted.
Once he asked that question, her cheeks went red once more and she grabbed his hands, a secure nod following that. "I'd be glad to be your girlfriend," he said, releaaing hands to kiss his lips and hug him.

When Michelle accepted to be his girlfriend, Francis' smiled widely, He wanted to express how excited He was but when He was about to speak, She interrupted him with a kiss that lasted a lot more than the previous one. Francis hugged her tightly and they stayed like this for a while. He loved the way Michelle's lips felt, not only were they beautifully shaped, which made them very pleasing to the eye, but they were so smooth that any contact with them was little less than arousing, a feeling that would only make him want more.

Since it was very hot earlier, none of them was wearing any kind of jacket or coat so the cold wind forced them to stop, each other's embrace was not enough to keep them warm anymore. Once they returned to the campus, while heading back to the dorm, Francis noticed the board from earlier and remembered the small post-it he had in his pocket and how he was supposed to drop by that grocery store, "Oh, I forgot completely about that...", He was so focused on Michelle's features that he didn't realize that in fact, they walked by that same store twice. He wasn't worried at all though, He still had one day before college started so He decided to go and check on that job offer first thing in the morning.

A few minutes later, when they arrived at the dorm, Francis sat in the couch next to Michelle and looked at her once again, "You know, tomorrow is our last day of vacation, so i was thinking... After i come back from the grocery store... Would you like to do something?". The last days of summer break were always boring for him, and spending time with Michelle was definitely something that he enjoyed, so at least, this time they were going to make the last day of vacation one of the best days they've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom