Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life of the rose. (comments are welcome~)

Xerana

Moon
Day 1: Guilt. Guilt everywhere.

So this is my first post in my Journal, a journal of a bisexual, currently in a lesbian relationship.

To start the day off, my girlfriend has been ignoring me since the moment I've woken up, I don't blame her though. Falling asleep after your share of fun has been fulfilled is selfish. My mistake, I've been trying to get her to forgive me by giving her a full body sensual massage.

Thankfully that won her around and now she's wrapped around me as I'm typing this journal, asleep. So warm, the only perk of winter!

This entire week, I've been trying to finish off my next chapter for my Mass effect Fanfiction. Been AWOL for too long. Writers block, someone help me!!! URGHHH and people are impatient, haven't updated for at least half a year.

WHY CAN'T UNIVERSITY NOT EXIST!?

Day 3, Missed out on Day 2.

Horrible start, feel like crap...went for drinks last night with friends, met a co-worker. Nice guy, or was. Turns out he's a massive fucking douche bag, sees me with friends, comes over and literally pulls me away. Tries to chat me up about the most boring bullshit, who the hell goes to bars just to talk about cigarettes and politics.

NOT ME.

Then after I try to excuse myself, he continues pestering me throughout half the night and then ends up calling me a bitch to my face. WAKE UP CALL, YOU ARE BORING. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO A BORING PERSON. Test drive a stand up comedy show. I leave the place, receiving a text from him saying that he was sorry and wants me to come back. LOL fat chance.

Top things off, he actually tried to get me fired from work. What a massive dick head, I don't care if you're the managers friend, you do fuck all as a waiter anyway. All of this shit, and i still have to finish my assignment, spent nearly three hours on the phone explaining what happened...CHRIST

Not much for an journal entry, more like a rant today. Hope everyone else is doing alright.

Back
Top Bottom