Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

finx

Star
Hi! My name is Finx, I love to roleplay and I have been doing so for 3, four years. I do admit my roleplaying grammar and such has changed over the years. There is a lot of problems I do have and I admit I'm not the best. So please understand if I don't put the right stuff in a post. I'm up for most things just ask and I'll see. Pop me a pm or ask me on this thread.
::Rules::

~1~ I know I am not the best speller or grammer but I would like no one else to judge on me like that. We all have our little defauts and I don't judge anyone how they type. Just as long we both can understand what we are typing is fine with me.
~2~ One liners are ok but don't make it all the time. At least to sentences please.
~3~ Also I do like to have long term rps please. I hate when they go dead. So if you have problem with me or my rping please tell me instead of abandoned me during any kind of rps.
~4~ Please do follow the bluemoon's rules.
~5~ I do rp straight, fxf or mxm maybe to the last two ask me.
~6~ Also I don't mind doing multi rps with the same partner.
~7~ In straight rps if possible I would like to play the female. Only because I am a female. I can play guys and I'm fairly good at it so don't let me playing females scare you away.

::Fanfic Pairing::
Batman: :heart: :heart: :heart:
batman-Catwoman
batman-Talia
batman-Oc :heart: I would love you forever.
maybe Ivy if you ask me nicely in exchange I'm willing to play any other guy for you.

::Avenger's::
Thor x oc
Tony Stark x oc
I'm caught up to the films except for antman which no thanks for the comics I know the gist of them.

::Vampire Knight::
OC-OC (MxF)
Yuuki-Kaname (straight)
Zero-Yuuki (straight) craving

:: Death Note::
OC-OC (MxF or MxM) craving
Light-L (yaoi) craving
Light-Misa (straight)
L-Near (yaoi)

::Naruto::
name a pair or make your own

::Sailor Moon::
Make your own characters or play Damien for me and I'll do any of the girls

::Fruit Basket::
Yuki-Tohru (straight)
Kyou-Tohru (straight)

::Teen Titan::
Robin-Starfire (straight)
Beastboy-Raven (straight)
Beastboy-Terra

::Alice in the country of hearts::
Hatter-Alice (straight)
twins-oc or alice
Boris-oc or alice

::Supernatural::
Castiel

Orignal Ideas:
Human x Werewolf
Human x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Angel x Demon
Goddess x Hero
Goddess x Demigod
God x Hero
God x Demigod
Vampire x Lycan
Lycan x Neko
Neko x Human
Vampire x Demon
Demon x Demon
Angel x Angel
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Mermaid x Human
Merman x pirate
Wizard x Witch
Witch x Human
much more just ask

Things I will not do:
having sex as multiple girls with the same guy
SciFi
Real photo's

I am a paragraph or couple sentences kind of person but you can do whatever your comfortable with. https://www.f-list.net/c/finx there will be changes to it. Let me know via pm or here what your interested in doing. I do have a personality and can give my characters a life of there own depending on what it calls for. I really like roleplays with a little story to them not just well sex. Sex can happen if we want but it doesn't have to be the main focus. I do not have YIM or Gmail but I have my AIM up.

Back again looking for
Batman, Avengers, sister x brother or something else. Just ask and we can talk. Either message or answer here.

Looking for BATMAN, SUPERMAN, AVENGERS, SISTER X BROTHER but I'm willing to try others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom