Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Well, this was definately something new. Being younger, smaller and physically weaker, Lugae was knocked to the ground. His vision obscured by unshaved pussy. The position made him unable to fight back. However, he still had one trick. Now, normally high charisma characters were hot with huge breasts/packages. In Lugae's case, it made him rediculously cute. This had the effect of triggering a woman's maternal instinct, as well as letting him get away with numerous boob grabs.

[[Lugae's cuteness is obscured by barbarian vagina and she can't tell if he's cute or not. Gooey face-grinding ensues.]]

With his cute face obscured, and unable to get up, Lugae began doing the only thing he could do. He started licking, lapping up her womanly goo.

[[Barbarian Hooker orgasms are fierce indeed, and she ends up squirting so hard that it propels her into the bushes nearby. Also, Lugae's face just got pressure-washed by hooker-juice]]

Lugae laid on the ground, gulping for air. One down, two to go. Now that his face was free, his cute factor was at full strength. Also, with the hooker juice on his face, it might make him seem like one of their own.

Red blinked a couple of times when she heard the bushes rustling. And then a naked barbarian came flying through, looking like someone got her off hard. "Huh, don't see that every day."

Her eyes followed the path and the stream of barbarian juice to where that hat kid was apparently looking to get it own with two other barbarians. Given this she did the most appropriate thing.

"Go for it kid!" Loudly cheering him on, she took a swig of her blessed spirits while being a blatant voyeur.

Míchon stumbled out of the bushes, picking up articles of his clothing and putting them back on. "Gods... remind me to never mess with a drunken orc priestess again..." he muttered. "Actually, no, scratch that. It was a hell of a time. I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

The dark elf finished putting his clothes on and looked up in time to see a Barbarian Hooker go flying through the air. He drew his sword and held it at the ready, looking around to see if there was a whole troupe of them out or if it was just the one.

His sharp hearing picked up Red's cheer, and he took off in that direction.

[[Barbarian Hookers are afraid of dark elves and the mystery surrounding them. The two holding Lugae down flee at the sight of Míchon barreling down the road at them.]]

With the hooker's gone, Red saw it fit to head to the hat kid, making sure that he was okay. "Huh, wonder what spooked them?" Not like she was well versed in what freaked out barbarian hookers.

The sight of Lugae looking so damn adorable was enough for her to suddenly grab him, pulling him in for marshmallow hell, deluxe edition.

"Damn you're such a cute kid!"

Of note is that Red still hadn't bothered to put back on her clothes yet.

Míchon made sure that Lugae was okay, and walked away in time to avoid being boob-hugged by Red again.

The dark elf, unsure about where his other two companions (and, yeah, even Mr. Noble, Dmitrei) had gone, made his way down the road, following the signs for an inn.

Erica wandered the path, follwing the sounds of battle. The black dragoness's red eyes scanned the forest around her, but the only thing she saw was a nude orc woman glomping a young mage boy, practically suffocating him with her breasts.

"Hey, orc!" she called out. "Why not pick on someone your own size?"

Lugae had found himself back in Red's embrace, now her breasts bare. Without thinking, he took in a green nipple and began suckling. He only stopped when a voice called out. He looked back to see a buxxom dragoness, his cute face smeered with barbarian love juice.

Red raised an eyebrow at the sight of the dragoness calling her out. "Hey now, I'm not picking on any'one..... yeah, wanting a party isn't bullying at all."

That said, sheer principle meant that she couldn't just let some random person call her out and do nothing, she had to back up her god here! "If you're offering to play for a bit though...." She never did specify what she meant, mainly because that would need her to know that as well. That and she had little intentions of letting the kid go when he was in the middle of iron boob worshipping. Speaking of. "Hey, why'd you stop hat kid?"

Vivi's breathing intensified. With one hand she fondled her breast, the other she twirled through Lena's hair and gripped it tight, for a moment yanking her face away and then shoving in back in. "Don't talk," she said. "Just... just please me."

After far too much hesitation and the halting advance so far, Lena finally dove into Vivi's sex and gorged herself on the taste of girlhood. She started with long, slow, deep licks that speared her tongue down into the hot furrow of Vivi's opening, licks that prodded the smooth firmness of her perineum, that traced around the pink border of her labia. She lowered Vivi to the ground and bent her legs back up toward her chest to make the heavenly slash easier to access, plumbing it with her dextrous tongue and savoring the delicate flavors of her lover's body. All this time, she never once touched Vivi's clit. She would roll her tongue along the ruffled edge of one pink lip, riding it all the way toward its source but stopping just shy or skipping over the delicate button that nestled there. Likewise she would feign coming in to take the nub in her mouth only to hover just above it, letting the heat of her breath tease of the incredible pleasures that would come if only she would just touch it.

When she finally gave in to the desire to please her lover fully, she quickly pressed her lips around the tiny nub, rolling them back and forth so that Vivi's most sensitive place was lost in the soft caress of a slippery mouth. With this she deftly parted the hood around the tiny pearl and, with no barrier of skin to dull the sensation, she assailed the tiny burning nubbin with every ounce of her passion, panting "please come for me" as she stroked it in slow circles with her stiff, hot tongue.

The dragoness stopped when she realized what she had interrupted. "Oh." she breathed, a hand going up to her face. She giggled when Red offered to "play" with her. "Well, I don't know about you, but I could use some playing right now." Her red eyes scanned the young mage giving the orc's breasts attention. "Feel like sharing him?"

[[A little information: Dragons have a heat period once every few months. It just so happens that Erica has just entered hers.]]

Ah, now this Red could understand quite easily and she always was the more the merrier sort. "How about it hat hat? Want to try on both of us at once?"

Shiana walked around, looking for someone who could give her some semen or pussy juices. It was now the fourth day in a row that she didn't have any sexual fluids and the withdrawal symptoms became worse with every passing moment. She saw a group of people and approached them. "p-please...fuck me...I need sexual fluids...please..." Shiana stumbled and fell down, but that didn't stop her from getting closer to the others. Her clothes disappeared and revealed her breasts as well as her throbbing cock and her wet pussy.

Dmitrei was high on the pleasure from the pain, and he was standing in the water with a goofy grin on his face. Being defiled by the animals was a fitting punishment from TODD. It was exactly what a dirty, immoral, filthy, worthless piece of shit like him deserved. Oh yes, Dmitrei felt better than he had in a long time.

Receiving the gonzo was a fitting end to his repercussion. "Let my moral weakness shame me no more!" He spoke against the genitalia of the mammal as he exited the pond. The animals took their proper places as his makeshift clothing once more. With his spirit renewed, Dmitrei wandered away from the pond.

Lugae looked back and forth between the green breasts he had been suckling on, and that of the dragoness'. He could have both? He could only nod as he gave Red's breast a lick, his eyes on the dragon's milk mounds.

"Then it's a real party!" Red walked over to the dragoness and would have jumped right to the fun stuff if it wasn't for the new girl, moaning for, well moaning for lots of cum and as a priest, she wasn't going to just leave her.

Scooping up the girl as well, Red headed over to the dragoness, now with one extra in tow and placing the hat mage on the dragon boobs he was eying so much.

"I think we can all help each other out just fine." With that she started playing with the futa girl's breasts because everyone loved those, including her.

Lugae let out a whimper as he was pulled from Red'r breasts, only to latch onto the dragon's. He began suckling eagerly, like an infant suckling its mother. It was such an adorable, and sexy sight.

Shiana looked at the priestess with thankful eyes and didn't move so she could be carried to the others. She moaned when she felt the womans hands playing with her breasts. "Give me enough breast milk...or pussy juices...and I can make them grow...if you want...the same goes for my cock...and cum..." Shiana really needed to drink or absorb any sexual fluids before her withdrawal symptoms became too unbearable. "Please...let me lick your pussy...I need some pussy juices or cum...urine would be fine too...just give me something..."

Red tweaked the girl's nipples some more when she started moaning, listening to her request. She'd never met someone who could use sexual fluids for magic...besides that one succubus but that was a pretty hazy memory. "Don't worry, I got ya there lady." Red lowered the woman to her knees, pressing her still cum stained crotch to her face. "Drink all you like!"

Shiana looked at the priestess with a big happy smile and thankful eyes before she dug into her meal. She licked every last drop of cum off and out the womans pussy a d didn't stop eating her out until she came at least once or twice too. "Thanks for the delicious meal. I'm Shiana, a changeling who is addicted to semen and pussy juices. I didn't have anysexual fluids for days and was on the brink of hallucinating. Is there a way how I can show you how thankful I am? I'd like to repay your kindness..." She was now standing next to the priestess and played with herself by teasing her nipples and stroking her cock.

Red moaned out her pleasure as the woman went to town on her pussy, not only cleaning her out, but licking away like a woman possessed until she came, spraying out a stream of cum all over her face. "I'm Red, Priestess of Awesome and right now -" Red grabbed Shiana's cock, stroking it with her. "I want to give this cock of yours a proper run."

Back
Top Bottom