Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Lena felt herself begin to stretch as Vivi's hand entered her pussy, first four fingers and then the thumb, catching on the widest part of the knuckles. Though Lena had been fucked plenty of times, her body had always been healed afterward and she'd never quite gotten past that virginal tightness in her pussy opening. She girded herself against what she knew would come next, screaming bubbles into the potion bottle as the rim of her vagina gave way with a wet popping sound and a spritz of blood along Vivi's forearm.

At the sight of Lena's blood, Vivi's heartbeat quickened even more. Before she had just been having a bit of fun, playing around, experimenting... but now she found the bloodthirst was taking her over. She could feel any semblance of empathy flitting away, and she stopped worrying about how messed up this was.

It was rare she had someone so open and willing to vent her frustrations on. She removed the daggers and yanked Lena up by the throat. "Sit up," she commanded. "And drink. Have a breather."
That was really more of a taunt, though. By the time Lena could process her orders, Vivi was already shoving a healing potion drenched rag in her mouth, also tying another gag around to hold it in place.
"That should help keep your injuries eased," she said.
She then shoved Lena down on her chin, and traced her spine with the edge of one of her knives.
She licked her lips and with her free hand gave Lena's ass a fierce slap.
Toyingly, she began to tease Lena's bruised and bitten labia with the point of the knife. Not with any real force, but razor-sharp as it was, just the gentle brushing was enough to start knicking the flesh.
Vivi began to smear the magenta gel around her genital, using her fingers to shove it inside... partly to healing what damage she'd already done down there, and partly to prepare Lena for what she had planned next.

"You know... it's not a thought I've ever had before, but seeing your pussy all vulnerable like that makes me wish I had a cock to jam in there. I don't, so I guess we'll have to make do with what we got, right?"
Vivi schlicked the knife's long handle into her own pussy, enjoying a few brief moments of the pleasure she'd been neglecting to give herself since she'd taken control in this little tryst. Using a long cloth bandage wrapped around her waist to secure the makeshift vorpal strap-on, she smeared more of the magenta jelly onto the blade.

"Get ready, Lena. The healing salve should numb you quite a bit, but it'll still probably sting a fuckton."
Vivi grabbed Lena's hips, and with a sharp thrust of her pelvis stabbed Lena's vagina with the double-edged dildo.

Shiana was glad that Red's tight pussy was so wet or else she could have hurt her. She was now thrusting her cock fast and hard into the priestess and continued to knead her breasts like they were dough. Shiana loved how Red's pussy got tighter from getting played whith her breasts. She was close to shoot another load of her mind blowing semen into the sexy orc, but she held it back as long as she could. Shiana wanted to make red come a second time when she shot her cum into her. This way she could become addicted to having sex with the changeling, especially when she came a third time thanks to Shiana's seed.

Lugae nodded, unable to speak due to the pleasure he was feeling. He slowly drew back, before plunging back into the older dragon. He could feel his tip slamming into her barrier, before it slowly gave way, allowing him nice and deep into her.

Erica's breath was stolen away from her as pain, followed by pleasure, wracked her body. She moaned and squirmed under the young mage, forcing him deeper by wrapping her legs around his waist. She somewhat took control, tightening and relaxing her legs around Lugae while gyrating her hips to force him in and out.

Shiana started thrusting into her hard and fast, a mode that the orc priestess greatly appreciated and she made sure that Shiana knew it with her moans. She’d fucked all manner of people and creatures but not even incubi and minotaurs had anything quite so addictive and filling at their disposal. Red was seeing stars, that pressure building within her core as she approached the edge yet again for the day – at this point, this was going to become the most she’d ever came with just one person period. With a loud howl Red yelled out her orgasm, juices spraying out and soaking Shiana’s waist, her pussy clenching and milking Shiana like a pump, aching for more of that wonderful cum.

Sitting sidesaddle on her scruffy yak as it pulled a cart full of her belongings and quite lost in thought, the sounds and scent of sex brought her back to the present. The sight that greated her in and around the road was certainly a surprise. Apparently some group of travelers had decided that enough was enough and that there was no better place for an orgy than the road. It reminded her of the pleasure cults of Shornaal back in the north. With a sigh, she slid from her mule, axe in hand, and began to lead it around the group.

Lena screamed into the gag, some inarticulate mixture of pain and pleasure taking hold of her and forcing out a halting, uncertain orgasm that left her confused and afraid as much as blissful and euphoric. There was pleading in her eyes as well, a need for this incredible and horrifying tryst to reach it climax soon. Blood welled where their privates pressed together, the dagger completely hidden within their bodies at both ends. It was their little secret, tucked neatly inside the pink hollows of their pussies where no one would be the wiser if not for the constant flow of blood smearing between them. Lena pulled Vivi in tighter despite the pain it caused, wanting both the wonderful feelings of the potion and for her lover to feel as much pleasure as possible from the use of her body.

Stopping Vivi's thrusts with her hands for a moment, Lena pulled back and twisted herself over, and act that scraped her inside bits terribly but eventually landed her in the doggy style position. As Vivi plunged back into her in this new position, Lena reached back and pulled her butt open so that the assassin could enjoy the view of all the sex and damage. Bits of Lena were missing now, sliced away during the violent mating by Vivi's knife cock. Cum, she begged silently, moaning into the rag in her mouth. She needed Vivi to reach her orgasm soon lest the potion wear off and leave her dead from the assassin's blade.

Shiana continued to thrust her cock in and out of Red's pussy in a fast and hard rhythm. She didn't stop kneading the orcs breasts like they were dough and felt that she was close to having an orgasm too. Shiana absorbed Red's pussy juices and shot her semen into the depths of her partners snatch. The touch of the thick seed would be enough to bring Red to come again. Shoana's cock was still hard thanks to the control she had over her body. She pulled her dick out of the orcs pussy and began to suck her own cum out of her so she wouldn't lose an inch. Shiana planed to bring Red to another orgasm this way and hoped that she was already hooked on cumming by feeling the changelings seed in or on her body. Shiana noticed the new woman and invited her silently to join her and suck her cock by waving it around like the tail of an excited dog while she was still licking and sucking her cum out of Red's hole.

Míchon scrambled to get out of the way of the new woman and her yak, grabbing his pants in the process.. The dark elf had been sitting peacefully to the side, still within reach of the others, basking in a post-coital high.

--------

Erica never noticed the cart squeaking by. The dragoness was too busy with her young mage to hear or see it.

Halga paused as she caught sight of Shiana's cock out of the corner of her eye. Surely this couldn't be! She had seen such many times before in the north, but not once since her journey had began. It was a sign, she decided, a sign from Shornaal. She would faithfully follow and serve this woman and be led to greatness. Leaving her yak she approached Shiana. Kneeling by the woman, head bowed she set her helm and axe aside saying "My lady, what would one such as yourself desire of me."

Being all up in those guts -- pretty much literally -- and see them about to spill out over the ground send a burst of excited through Vivi, and to her surprise, it made her come. She'd always gotten a rush from butchering her targets, but never before had it been an erotic feel. Great. Was she going to have to deal with the temptation to masturbate every time she killed someone from now on?

She shoved Lena away, basking in her afterglow and the sight of slick blood still dripping from Lena's nethers. She stood up and bit her lip as she continued to admire the carnage she had wrought between the girl's legs. She walked over to the pile where she'd left her things and kicked her potion satchel over towards Lena.

"There, help yourself to the rest. You're going to need it."

Shiana looked at the woman walking towards her and kneeling in front of her. She thought about this for a moment and looked at Halga with a whicked smile. "You want to serve me as my slut? Proof it by milming the cum out of your yak and bringing it to me. I need more semen to make my cock grow. Your reward will be the most intense orgasm you ever had. I'll fuck your pussy and maybe your ass too when you bring me enough thick seed." Shiana would go to the yak herself and suck it of, but she wanted to see if the woman meant what she had said or if she wasn't so eager to serve.

The feel of Shiana’s thick cum in her pussy gave her just what she wanted, driving her right to another orgasm, Red’s head falling to the ground and drool pouring out of her mouth, her body twitching even more when Shiana decided to lick her clean, her saliva enough in Red’s state to bring her to another one right after, her juices and the changeling’s cum spraying out in a cum mixture.

“That’s it, someone like you I’m never letting go~” Red’s mind was all but gone by this point, her sex addiction shifting to lock on to the girl who had proven to be able to fully satisfy her. “You rank right up there with holy water – yeah! You’re a holy icon just like my gourd and I’ll cherish you forever!”

On one hand, Red was certainly ranking the shapeshifter quite highly given how much she loved that gourd. On the other, the question now was if Shiana was really ready to have the drunkard orc priestess permanently attached to her?

“Woo~ Yak milking! Animals are surprisingly short shots though……” Red was still quite out of it, but that’s what her gourd was for. Shiana might have fucked her sober but she’d fix that right quick.

A dark smile crossed Halga's face as Shiana challenged her. This... this was proof. Not once had she heard of such a thing happening among these southerners, in fact many had seemed disturbed by her tales of the pleasure cults. Now, how should she collect the yak's cum...

"It will be done." With that, she stood and walked to her yak. Rummaging through her belongings for a moment, she removed a dented silver cup and what appeared to be a stoppered waterskin. Unstoppering the waterskin, she squeezed some of the magenta paste within out onto her left hand, painting both her own arms and torso with various runes as well as her yak, all the while quietly chanting something none of the others could understand. Sliding beneath the sizeable beast she found it's cock, her hands running along its hardening length causing the animal to perk up. Stroking its shaft first slowly and then quite fast, the beast was soon panting. Gleefully smiling at the fun she was having, Halga hardly realized the beast was as close as it was until its length was already twitching in her hands. If she didn't find a way to catch its cum in a second... Desperately, Halga propped herself up on her elbows and opened her mouth. As the yak came, ropes of cum flew into her mouth and onto her face. With what could only be a contented bleat it stepped to the side and lay on the ground, sniffing Halga.

Her face red with embarrassment at her near failure, Halga stood and again approached Shiana, silently kneeling with her cum filled mouth open.

Shia looked at the orc with a smile and stroked her hair lovingly. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you. By the way, what's inside your gourd?" In all the many years the changeling had lived she never drunk a single drop of alcohol. Semen, milk from a breast of a pregnant woman or pussy juices (sometimes urine too when she couldn't find other bodily fluids except sweat) where enough to make her drunk and high. Shiana was just curious what was inside the gourd and wanted to take a look. She was able to drink and eat normal food and drinks like wine too, but her need for that had vanished when she got addicted to sexual fluids a long while ago.

Shiana watched Halga with interest, wondering how the strong woman would complete the challenge. It was a test to see how gfar she'd go to serve the changeling like she had said. The ritual-like harvest of the yaks cum looked good and interesting until Halga made nearly a mistake. Shiana was impressed how fast the strong woman had reacted and looked at her with a satisfied smile. "Good...now hold still while I lick the semen of your face...and don't swallow!" Shiana began to lick the yaks sperm of Halga's face and pulled her then closer to herself. "Kiss me so I can get the rests of your mounts cum..." She helped the strong woman up and kissed her with an open mouth so her tongue could absorb what was left of the yaks semen inside Halga's mouth. Shiana broke the kiss and looked at the two women in front of her. "What should I do...make my cock bigger or grow another one so I can fuck you both at the same time?"

Lena hobbled out of the clearing, rubbing her sore girly bits and downing the last of the potion. Holy shit, that had been intense. She kinda wondered if you were normally supposed to cuddle after murder-fucking someone, but since it was Vivi's first time Lena decided to let the sudden exit go unremarked. When she finally made it back to the road...wait, what?

"Who the hell are all these random people fucking, and why did that bitch just jerk off a yak?"

(Squishypink! I'm missing you in furry fun!)

Shiana noticed the girl asking what was going on. "Hello there...do you want to join us? The orc priestess here is Red, I don't know the name of the warrior woman who wants to serve me. She collected the semen of her yak for me so I could let my cock get bigger or grow a second one. I'm Shiana, a changeling. Who are you?"

Red’s grin – well it didn’t change because she was still on a high and all but she was quite pleased about her new bestest sex buddy taking an interest in the most wonderful gourd ever. “This is a blessed gourd of awesomeness! One sip from this and you aren’t gonna be able to stand any other alcohol Shia!” Indeed, the stuff in that gourd was through some feat of divinity both 300 proof and incredibly smooth, for some reason never tasting the same to whoever drank it, instead shifting to whatever flavours they would enjoy most. Red was pretty sure some magic was involved in others being able to drink it without immediately dying too but then hey, Gourd of Awesome. She offered it to the changeling for a sip, which given Red’s nature, might have been closer to tipping it over her mouth.

“Heh, sucking off a yak, don’t see that every day.” Not that Red had any problem with it at all, especially when it meant that Shiana was powered up again. “You can grow another one? Double penetration!” Shiana already took care of any intros needed for the new woman so Red simply gave her a half wave. “Yo! Drink?”

"What the hell...yall motherfuckers need Jesus." At the offer of even more perverted orgy action, Lena's squishy bits protested angrily. The last 24 hours had not been the best, and as she took another sip of healing potion she realized that at least there wasn't much chance of her being pregnant from Michon's rape after having her fun parts lacerated. "Anyway, I'll pass on the orgy and stuff. Good job on the yak, that was very artistic."

Sitting off to the side, Míchon suddenly sneezed. "Someone must be thinking about me..." he muttered. He shook his head, the rose and buckled his pants back on, adjusting his light armor around it. "Hey, Lena," je called, stepping over to the high elf. "I got something for you. A travelling merchant said that it has a body enhancing enchantment on it, but he didn't say what it'd enhance." He pulled the skimpy top from his belt pouch and handed it to her. That was when he noticed the blood, and the coppery scent it put off. "Gods... what happened over there?" He reached back into the pouch and pulled out a bottle of red. "Take this, you probably will need it more than me."

Lena accepted the potion and tucked it into her purse of holding on her belt. "Oh, you know," she said, not entirely sure herself. "Stuff, I guess. I thought she really liked me up until the whole...stabby thing." Even through the pleasant haze of the healing potion high, she could feel her injuries throbbing. "Hey, are you supposed to cuddle with someone after you murder-fuck them? I mean, like, as a general rule."

The dark elf shook his head. "I have no idea... but I don't think she liked you very much if she tried to kill you." He put an arm around her shoulders. "I do know a little bit of healing magic, if that would help."

She shrugged his arm off and scooted a couple feet away. Intimacy wasn't exactly a welcome thing right now after how the last couple times had gone. "N-no thanks," she said. The last thing she wanted was to have him anywhere near her vagoo again, and if that meant passing up on some caster-grade cure spells then that's how it would have to be. "Hey, you didn't share the quest with all these guys, did you? The rewards are gonna be slim pickings, and that's before the yak gets his share."

Míchon laughed. "No, just you, Vivi, the priestess and the mage. No idea where the rest of them came from." He sighed. "Still, I guess I should've just shared it with you... and maybe Vivi." He looked at her. "You sure you don't want a cure spell?"

Back
Top Bottom