Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Her smell was everywhere inside the walls, making it nearly impossible to find her. He growled quietly to himself, this tracking, this chase, this need bringing primal, masculine parts of him to the surface. He paused for a moment, listeining, acclimating to the sounds, realizing how heavily he was breathing for the first time. He took a few seconds to get that under control. He heard... something. A dripping, nearby. It was probably nothing, but he felt compelled to investigate.

He couldn't see too well in the dark, but when his bare foot touched a wet spot on the floor, he looked up, just as a drop of her juices fell onto his forehead. It took him a second or so to figure out what he was looking at.

"What the-?" he said, starting to reach up to grab her.

Cleo dropped down into his arms, flooding the space with a lightbulb as she turned it on. Bathed in the light she pushed him back away from her so she could see her fully, her piercings glistening in the light. She leaned back against the wall pressing her breasts forward while giving him a come hither look, that spoke to the male within him.

She then turned, showing him her back, before leaning down, almost to a ninety degree angle and spreading her legs, his first letter glistening from her wetness. She had learned the hard way that she could only touch herself from behind when she had that piercing in, as it scraped her hand from the front. She didn't want Eric to learn that the hard way.

Eric was surprised when she dropped down, barely managing to catch her. He muttered a curse, but before he could do anything, she'd lept from his arms and hit the light. And what he saw was even more amazing. Cleo, his little doll, had a bit of a wild side. He didn't know how he'd missed the tiny holes for the piercings after all the time he'd spent exploring her, but he was glad to see that she had at least one more surprise for him.

He couldn't help but smile like a kid presented with a new toy. His eyes slowly ran from top to bottom on her.

"Oh baby..." he whispered when he saw she'd effectively marked her womanhood as his, the piercing bearing his initial.

Then she turned, gracefully presenting herself, as well as showing her flexibility, something that he'd have to take better advantage of later. But as she bent over and presented herself, gently parting her lips for him. She was too much for him to resist, his hands gently going to her hips, as his cock lined up with her and slid in with a barely controlled need. He started to push into her just a bit roughly, hitting new parts of her insides from this angle.

"Damn doll, so naughty... Thank you..." he managed.

Cleo bit her lip as she felt him slide into her hot tight pussy. She tossed her head back, her hair falling over her back like a black waterfall. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes locking on his as she said, in a husky whisper, "I want you to fuck me. Make me yours, like I've marked myself. I want to feel every inch of your cock within my tight wet pussy. Think you can do that for me?"

A smirk played along her red lips as her eyes twinkled with mischief as she licked her lips. Her body moved against his and she moved up onto her toes before bending down and grabbing her own ankles, bent completely in half. She was indeed flexible, and she couldn't wait for Eric to do what she had asked him to.

"I can do that, Cleo. All you ever have to do is ask." he said, his voice low & gravelly, all testosterone now.

She was so hot like this, knowing exactly how to pose, how to look at him, even what to say & how to say it. She was so hot; truly the complete package.

"Oh doll, we're gonna have fun with this." he said, watching her bend like a gymnast.

He pushed himself into her with relish, loving the way her womanhood clenched and shivered around his cock. Truthfully, he wasn't even sure that her petitie frame would be able to fit all of his cock, but he was more than willing to find out here & now. He slid himself into her, slow at first, slow but unyielding as he pushed into her. Even as wet & ready as she was there was some resistance for him, but despite it he finally managed to fit his entirety into her, his hands clinging tightly to her hips. He pulled almost all the way back, then pushed back into her completely, much faster & harder, his balls slapping against her sensitive pussy lips. Within a few strokes Eric was gripping her hips tightly, pounding deeply into her as he played with her enticing nipple piercing.

(This is MY 500th POST!!!!!!)

Cleo whined his name, and felt as if his cock was bigger than ever. She pushed back against him, holding her ankles tightly as she felt him brush against her G-spot again and again. Her pussy.clenched every time his balls bounced against her lips, pressing against her piercing, which pressed into her clit.

Her eyes closed in pleasure and her head relaxed, letting her hair brush the floor below her as she moaned his name, a husky sound that seemed to float around them.

Her pussy clenched tightly, and she screamed, as her climax traveled up her spine from her core, causing her eyes to open wide as she felt him get bigger within her.

(Yay! Lol.)

Hearing her moan his name as he stabbed his cock into her deeper than he thought possible was heavenly to him. He moaned, a deep sound, coming with every thrust as her incredible body brought him ever closer to his own explosive climax. She started to shake, screaming as she grabbed his cock almost painfully tight, and Eric pressed her against the wall inside of her hidden space. His thrusts sped up, so close to his own needed release. And then suddenly, with almost no warning to Cleo, it happened. He gave a thrust, then suddenly exploded inside her womb, painting every inch of the inside of her womanhood with his hot cum. He gave a handful more thrusts; each one bringing with it as fresh squirt of his seed into his woman. Slowly he bend forward over her, his legs barely able to support his own weight. He nibbled her neck and whispered in her ear.

"I'm so glad you're mine."

In truth, while she had physically marked herself as his, she'd left an even deeper ownership impression on him. He was hers; no one could bring him to the heights he felt these last few days, both in bed & out of it. His initials may have been on her body, but her initials were on his brain, on his heart.

Gently he slid down to the ground, pulling her down to the floor with him, the pair just a tangle of limbs as they embraced on the floor.

Suddenly Eric grinned and started to laugh.

"Cleo... good luck getting this smell out of here." he chuckled.

Cleo just hugged him closer, cuffing the side of his head as she laughed as well. It was true, the scent of them together had permeated the air and walls around them, it would probably never air out. She sighed and snuggled closer within his embrace, her arms hanging weakly off his shoulders.

"I can't move yet... Wow, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied by anyone else, you're it for me Eric."

She tilted her head back to glanced at him and smiled softly as her eyes caught his. She was indeed his, and would only ever be his. Sure this might throw a wrench between them at work, although Zach knew well enough to not even try to seperate them.

Cleo finally just settled within his arms, falling asleep for a quick nap, her head resting against his shoulder.

"Me either doll. NO one could ever come close to you. My only one." he said with a happy smile.

Eric loosely wrapped his arms around her, sighing happily as he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. The feeling of her against him, her soft warm body, her heartbeat against his chest, her head on his shoulder, it was heavenly. While Cleo may have been thinking about the future ramifications of them, Eric was just happy. And as Cleo fell asleep in his arms, Eric soon fell asleep too, enjoying the moment.

About an hour later, Cleo stirred, her pussy clasping his member within its grasp. She smiled at him and traced her fingers down the side of his face, before leaning in to place a kiss on his lips to awaken him.

She led him sleepily back to her bedroom, where they cuddled under the covers and went back to bed.

All in all, Cleo couldn't have expected her weekend to go as well as it did. So it was that the morning they were supposed to go back to work, she lounged in bed, watching the alarm clock tick ever closer to ringing. She sighed, her head pillowed against Eric's chest and placed a few nibbling kisses against his pec and nipple. Her boys could feel her melancholy and so were now curled up at the end of the bed instead of their own beds at the foot. Her cellphone went off, signaling a text from Selena, 'Ready 2 head 2 the real world?'
'No. Have an infectious disease which can only be cured by Eric.'
'Hah! If only babe. Zach is expecting you two at nine. Luv ya chicka! Say hello to your sexy man 4 me!'
'L8rz babe.'

She set her cell down and cuddled back into Eric's side.

Eric woke slightly and and managed to drag himself to Cleo's bed, only temporarily roused form a sex coma. He climbed into bed with her, stiffled a yawn, cuddled up with her, and fell backa sleep.

Eric stirred slightly without waking as she kissed his chest, muttering something incomprehensible and nuzzling up against her. But all to soon her alarm blared and Eric startled awake, for a moment confused by the different tone, before he remembered where he was. He looked over at Cleo, smiled at her, his eyes shining, and kissed her on the forehead. I guess we gotta get back to work, huh doll?"

Eric took a quick shower first, and cooked up a quick breakfast of bacon & eggs for them while Cleo showered & got ready. a fter a quick meal, they were on their way, heading back to work & a meeting with Zack.

While Eric took a quick shower, Cleo took the boys for a quick run around. They arrived back as Eric was getting out. She unhooked them and headed to take her own shower, passing Eric in the hall.

She dressed in a pair of skinny black jeans, a green corset, and green stiletto heels. Her hair was up in a bun, but strands curled around her face. She came out to the kitchen and joined Eric eating breakfast.

The ride to work was filled with small talk, and they hopped out of the car and headed inside, five minutes to nine. Cleo, of course, stopped to get her daily gossip from the Secretary in front, smiling at the looks she was getting. She walked with Eric up to their floor, albeit a bit slower. She was SORE. It was a good sort of pain though, but her walk demonstrated that she had been thoroughly debauched during the long weekend.

Eric smiled when she came in for breakfast.

"You look great doll." he said, giving her another kiss.

They drove to work, making small talk & chatting, finally pulling in just before their meeting. The pair walked in, Eric with his arm wrapped around her waist, although he pulled it away soon after entering. Then Cleo had started showing up at work looking so sexy, she'd sparked off a competition between most of her male coworkers, trying to gain her attention, even though, unbeknownst to all of them (Eric included), he was only interested in one of them. He just wanted them to know the score so that no one else came on to Cleo was all. Not that he was the jealous type or had a hair trigger, and certainly not that he didn't trust Cleo completely, but the thought of other guys flirting with her just didn't sit right with him.

Cleo looked over at him with a sardonic grin. As if her walk didn't give it away that the two had been shagging like bunnies all weekend, he had to stake his claim. She simply smirked, a warm feeling inside her and spoke quietly to the secretary before heading up the stairs to their offices. Zach was waiting, and as they appeared, he motioned them into the office.

Once inside, and the door closed, Zach sat down behind his desk and looked at both of them, Cleo sitting gingerly on one side while Eric had the sprawl of a well satisfied man. He smirked before saying, "Did you give her a break at all during the days off I gave you?"

Cleo grinned at that and shook her head in answer.

"Now then, you two are intimately involved. As such, I had to look over your work relationsh...."
"You aren't separating us." Cleo interrupted, giving him a blank look that said he would be losing his best Support Officer.
"I wasn't planning on it. As such, you two are going to remain together, but with scrutiny of course. I will be expecting daily reports, from the both of you, if you two want to remain work partners."

He glanced at both before picking up a package and passing it to Eric, "Now that we have that squared away, Eric, we have something for you..."
Cleo winked at the two men before excusing herself so that Zach could brief Eric.

Eric couldn't help but smirk just a bit as they walked through the building; he could feel the eyes of the other employees on them, the way the pair were walking telling everyone all they needed to know. He could feel the mild jealousy too, coming from the gazes on nearly all the men & at least two of the women. Well, they could look all they wanted, but it wouldn't change that she was his & he was hers.

And then they were in the in the office, taking their seats for the brief. At Zach's first question Eric simply grinned wolfishly. They'd taken a few breaks, but they were few & far between. Then Zach started to talk about their relationship & Eric started to open his mouth to speak, but Cleo beat him to it, saying exactly what he was going to say. He did scowl a bit at the mention of extra paperwork, but it was small potatoes to be with her. He returned her wink as she left, then turned back to Zach.

"So what do you have for me?" he asked curiously as he opened the package.

Cleo sat down at her desk, again quite gingerly, and started up her computer, putting in request forms for files, reading and responding to emails and finishing any paperwork that might have ended up on her desk while they were sexing one another.

She looked up at the closed door and stood, before heading down to the file room to leave some files down there. She walked quietly down the steps and into the file room, smirking at the boys as they rushed to help her.

"I only need to return these, and pick up the ones I sent to request."
"Yes ma'am. How YOU doin?"
"You don't do that line justice man, you supposed to say it like this... How You doin?"

Cleo rolled her eyes as they started arguing about how to say Joey's iconic line from friends. The quiet file guy, Phil, passed her the files and smiled as she nodded in thanks before heading back up, the other guys not even noticing her leave.

Eric flipped open the folder and started reading as Zach explained the basics.

"We're shipping you out to Lebanon tomorrow night. The Lebanese, and some people in our government, are getting antsy, with both Hamas in Israeli & ISIS in Syria acting up on Lebanon's borders, so we're sending you over to assist with training for some of their more elite forces. You'll be on deck for a week, after which you'll be relieved by an ODA. Just get with them see what they wanna learn. Probably CQB & MOUT. Truthfully this is more of a liaison & show of support op than anything really useful." he said with a shrug.
"Packing lists, POCs, flight plan, orders & mission outline should be in yours & Cleo's email by now. Stay in contact."

Eric stood & shook Zach's hand.

"Yessir. I'll get on it."

And with that he walked out, heading straight for his desk to check the documents, trusting that Cleo would be back at her desk soon.

Cleo walked back up the stairs as Abigail exited her floor and the two walked up together. "How are ya girl? You look a bit flushed..."
"I'm fine Abigail, just had an extremely Satisfying weekend."
"Oh? Please do tell... Some of us have to live vicariously through someone."
"Let's just say that I've been thoroughly wrecked, every day. The man is a machine that doesn't stop!" The grin on Cleo's face gave great indication of what she was talking about. Abigail grinned back as they reached Cleo's floor and answered, "Well well well. You have fun, and tell that handsome man of yours I said hello."
"I will. Bye Abbi." Cleo entered her floor as Abigail continued up the stairs.

She sat down at her desk, throwing a wad of wrinkled up paper at Eric as she opened her emails again and scrolled down to the one she had already read about his mission. "Lebanon. I don't like it, but okay." She had a pit in her stomach, which she ignored, since it was the same pit she had had when Selena convinced her to do her makeover.

Eric looked up at Cleo once the ball of paper hit him on the shoulder. He gave his girl a reassuring smile and walked over, sitting on her desk.

"Don't sweat it doll, it's a milk run. Besides, even if it does go sideways, I've got the best S.O. here backing me up." he said, giving her hand a squeeze.
"It's a relatively safe place, doing a relatively safe job. Nothing to worry about. Plus Lebanese women, not pretty at all." he added with a smirk.

"They had better not me..." Cleo says, smirking up at him as she sits back in her chair. She looks back over at her computer screen, and then back at him.
"We have one night left before you ship out... what do you think about going out on a double date, with Selena and Zach?" She asked quietly. Selena had texted her earlier for a date night, so she was asking him...
Funny, how she had been so fiercely Independent before, but now she immediately though of asking him what to do. Such a coupley thing...

Eric smirked at her.

"Sure, I mean, as long as you don't think it would be too much pressure or anything."

Or anything.. He had a bachelor's degree, spoke three foreign languages and did dirty work for three letter agencies, yet talking to her now made him feel like a high schooler. The realization made him grin just a little bit wider. He crossed the room to stand behind her, rubbing her shoulders.

"Remind me again... What's the policy here on PDA?"

"As if you two actually ever follow the rules..." Zach said as he exited his office to head to a meeting. Cleo smirked as she leaned back into Eric's hands, sighing as his fingers worked into her sore muscles. "Hmmm"

She hummed as her fingers skimmed over the guidebook each officer received, the book open to the very page he had asked about. "Actually, as long as we aren't having sex in the open, they have a pretty open policy. Touching above the waist is allowed, as long as it is welcomed. If the couple has a falling out, the government expects them to remain professional on the job. If they can't, that's when the bosses step in. I think we'll be just fine."

She leaned her head back to look up at him, not realizing that the way she was sitting , he could see down the top of her shirt into her cleavage.

Eric was looking right down her shirt from his position, his eyes on her perfect orbs partially covered by her clothes.

"No sex 'in the open', huh? I do think there's a broom closet just down the hall..." He whispered in her ear, giving her ear lobe a playful lick.

He only half meant it. He knew they shouldn't, that they could get in trouble if caught. But he also knew that despite his immense self-control, there was just something about Cleo now that made it really hard to keep his hands off her. Slowly his hands moved down just a little down her back, getting her shoulder blades now instead of the tops of her shoulders.

"Don't worry doll, I'm only half serious."

"Uh huh... keep doing that, and I might just agree to anything you suggest..." she had her eyes closed as she enjoyed it his hands doing amazing work.

A throat clearing burst the bubble of relaxation around them and Cleo opened her eyes to see Keck smirking at the two of them. "I leave you two alone for a couple days, and this is what happens!?" He teased as he bent over to give her a kiss on the cheek in greeting before stretching out a hand to Eric in a friendly hand shake. In his other hand he carried a bag of equipment, for Eric's new mission.
"Thought I would come by and drop off your equipment. All the paperwork is filed, thanks to your gorgeous Support Officer."

Eric was a bit irritated at the throat clearing, not happy to be interrupted. He looked up at his coworker, rolling his eyes at his comment. He then shot a knowing glance to Cleo; Keck had NO IDEA the things they'd gotten up to in the few days they'd been together. There were tamer pornos. Eric reached over, took the gear, and shook his hand.

"She is gorgeous..." Eric agreed, then kissed on the lips, just in case Keck hadn't gotten the idea.

He was sure he had; hell, he'd be surprised if word of them hadn't already spread through the whole building. Not that he cared at all. So Eric just stood there and rubbed Cleo's back until Keck left, allowing him to bend down & whisper to her.

"Broom closet. 30 minutes. Don't be late." He said, then walked off.

Back
Top Bottom