Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

She slips back as he slips up her body, leaving him room between her and the headboard to lean back against. At his words, she smirks and nods, playing with the tip of his erection with her wet slit. Some of her juices drip down his erection, and she rubs her clit against him, sucking in a breath at the sensation.

"Come on Eric. I've been waiting for this for a while now." She confesses, looking at him seriously. There was a reason she took care of him the way she did, a reason that had never been voiced, but should have been quite obvious.

"Good." was all Eric said, grinning.

Eric pulled her head against hers, kssing her deeply as he pushed her hips down onto his erection. Slowly his cock pushed into her channel, stretching her, filling her in a way she'd never felt before, filling her needy womanhood with his hot, hard cock. He started off slow, barely able to believe how tight she was. Slowly he pulled her down until he was completely inside her, leaving her literally sitting on his hips. He left her there for a few seconds, letting her acclimate to his size, before slowly pulling out until just his tip was left inside her, before bringing her back down again, slowly.

She kissed him back before she felt him nudging her entrance. She felt a little pain and tensed over him while he pushed deeper. Thankfully he stopped when she was seated completely on him and gave her a moment to adjust. She took the moment to relax and breath.

As he began moving her up and down, she felt a twinge that she had never felt before. It built within her core, and she gasped at the new feeling. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at Eric in pure shock. If this was what sex felt like, she had been missing out big time.

Eric slowly started to pick up the pace of his thrusts, going as fast as he thought she could handle comfortably, grinning and keeping eye contact the whole time. Then she gave him that , that sexy look of surprise & awe. Looks like that were what made a man feel special, made a man feel manly.

"Don't be afraid to grab on doll. I like feeling you against me." he said, still holding her eye, starting to increase the force of his thrusts as well as the pace.

Shit. She felt so good, he almost couldn't believe it. Far better than any of the women he'd been with previously, even better than Tory, the woman she'd gotten so jealous of. Eric made a noise somewhere between a grunt & a moan as he pushed into her over & over. He was getting closer with each thrust, bringing him nearer and nearer to the edge, making it harder and to think about anything besides this moment.

"Almost there... should we... together?" he managed.

She kept her eyes on him while he thrusted, and began helping him out, rotating her hips when he was completely inside and tightening her muscles around him as he nearly exited her body. Her hands gripped his shoulders of their own accord, before she moved closer, hugging him to her. One of her hands scratched across his shoulder blades during a particularly hard thrust, and her mouth fell open.

She was almost there, and her pussy began clenching uncontrollably around his cock as she began free-falling into orgasm. Her body jolted against his as she felt her eyes close and her spine arch, pressing her breasts up and out. She yelled his name, along with a litany of curse words that would make even a seasoned sailor blush.

As Cleo started clenching around his cock, the opening throes of her orgasm, Eric lost his control. He gave her one last hard thrust, as deep as he could into her, their hips mashing together, and then came also in unison with her, filling her with a torrent of his thick, hot seed just as she started to scream and curse. Eric's mind went nearly blank with the pleasure of the moment, barely having the presence of mind to move a hand up to play with one of her very sensitive nipples as she pushed it towards him.

He loved the way she scratched his back hard, the pain mixing with the nearly delirious pleasure coursing through him. He did his best to keep pumping his cock into her, trying to drag out what was, unbeknownst to him, Cleo's first real penetration orgasm. He managed for as long as his pleasure-number brain and wobbly legs would allow him, before he finally just flopped backwards on Cleo's bed, pulling her down on top of him, his softening cock still inside her.

"Holy shit Cleo. That was the best. The best ever." he managed in between pants.
"You don't have anymore tricks up your sleeve do you? 'Cause I'm not sure I'd survive..." He said with a joking tone that let her know he'd still be up for anything.

Cleo's mind was blank. She looked up at him from her spot, resting against his chest before saying, "Who knows? That was my first time."

She yawned then, and that caused her pussy to tighten and gush. She felt extremely full, and a smile graced her pouty lips as she nudged her hips against his, enjoying the feeling. She finally looked down at Eric, and asked, "Would you like to join me in the shower? We definitely need a shower before we go to sleep." Sure she enjoyed the feeling of his seed deep within her, but she also knew that she didn't want to wake up in a wet bed.

When she confessed that he was her first, he looked at her with a mixture of surprise, awe, and pride.

"Oh Cleo, I... thank you doll." he said.

He kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her. Right now, this moment felt perfect. He was completely relaxed, which for someone in as stressful an occupation as him was truly saying something. He felt like he could lie there forever with Cleo. Until she mentioned a shower. Eric grinned up at her.

"Sure doll, as long as you think we'll really get clean in there, doll."

She smirked at him and nodded. "Oh, we'll get clean. It just might take us a little bit of time." She said as she yawned and stretched her arms over her head. Who knew she would get this type of response from changing her appearance? A grin lit up her face as she asked, "Well, will you accompany me to the bathroom?"

Her bathroom was done up in marble, in a corner it had a glass shower, big enough for three. The centerpiece though was her large claw - footed tub, big enough for two adults, that sat diagonally in the other corner.

Eric just grinned at her as he hopped up off the bed, his legs still a little wobbly, and followed her into the bathroom. As soon as they walked in, Eric wrapped his arms around her from behind, pulling her back against his muscular chest, bringing his mouth down to whisper in her ear.

"I almost forgot, doll. When I was leaving, Zach told me I had the next four days off, and as you know, if I have a day off you do too. He said it was making up for two ops in a row, but I kinda feel like Selene may have made him do it. I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that though, right?" he said quietly, obviously smiling.

Standing behind Cleo, he looked around her bathroom, impressed again. Not only did she have good (and expensive) tastes, but it was huge. Considering he'd lived much of his life in barracks and apartments, it seemed a bit incredible to him. Eric took her hand and led her to the shower, turning on the hot water & adjusting it before pulling Cleo into the spray.

"I know it's not a small thing to pick me to be your first, doll. I appreciate it." Eric said, then spun her around and kissed her under the spray of water.

Despite having just cum inside her, he was already getting hard again as he ran his hands slowly over her curves, enjoying the feeling of the hot water & Cleo's hotter body.

As his arms wrapped around her she smiled and leaned back into him. She tilted her head to the side to listen and then smiled. "I have no doing in that. Although would you fault me if I had?" She raised one elegant eyebrow as she glanced at him from the side.

She followed him into her shower and relaxed within the spray. At his words and simply smiled, "I trust you." Those words held a depth of meaning but that was all she was going to say on the subject.
She tilted her head back, eyes closed as the water poured over her face and hair, arms raised up to wash it. Her breasts were tipped forward, the nipples hard pink little points, begging for his mouth, tempting him. She had no idea the picture she made, water sliding down her curvy little body, head tipped back, her spine arched, pressing her breasts and ass out enticingly. She sighed quietly, before opening her eyes up halfway, and giving him a sultry smile. She wanted to be ravished, completely, and he was the only one she wanted.

"Not at all. I was going to thank you though."

There had four days off to spend with each other. Four whole days. Normally he'd see that as a reason to take it slow, take their time, but she was making that so damn hard. He licked his lips; the shower had almost washed the last traces of her taste from from them, but it was still there as he looked Cleo up and down. Did she know the picture she was presenting? Did she know how sexy she looked, how irresistible?

"We're not gonna get clean at all in here doll..." he muttered.

Eric's head dipped down, his mouth going to left nipple then her right, then back and forth. His lips locking around the little nubs, sucking gently and lavishing them with his tongue. Eric was already rock hard again; he couldn't believe the sexy minx that had been hiding under all that clothing right in front of him all these years, he almost felt like he needed to make up for lost time.

Suddenly he pulled his mouth away from her chest, smiling at her with a mischievous grin. Before she could react he had scooped her off her feet, his arms wrapped around her hips. He pressed her against the tile wall of the shower, her body sandwiched under the spray of water, stuff between the cool tile & Eric's warm muscle. With minute muscles of his hips he teased her, rubbing his cock along her wanting lips as his mouth went to her ear.

"Cleo, doll, I you've thought about this for years I bet. Tell me, what's your deepest, darkest fantasy of us? I want to make it a reality. I want to make all of your fantasies a reality." he whispered huskily in her ear, still teasing her with the prospect of his cock as it slide along her wet lower lips.

Her body wept for him, dripping down over his cock. Her head falls back as she moans his name. When he asks her what her deepest fantasies and she raised her head to look at him. With heavy lidded eyes, she smirked and answered, "I've always thought of you chasing after me and ravishing me... not rape, but holding me down and fucking me where ever you caught me."

Her breath catches in her chest, her breasts raising in an obvious way. They pressed against his chest in invitation as she smirks up at him. Surrounded by his arms, she felt safe and warm.

Eric grinned at her.

"That could be fun, little lady. As long as you think you'd be a challenge for me. But first..." he said with a cocky grin.

Even with both of them under the spray of the shower, he coudln't mistake Cleo's wetness. He was surprised. Not just at her need, but at his own as well. Only moments ago he's had the best sex of his life, and now he was raging hard again ready for round two.

Slowly he lifted her up by the hips, keeping her back against the tile. It took all of his control to set her down slowly on his rigid cock as his lips locked over hers. Slowly he started to slide his hot cock moaning, into her mouth. She felt incredible, as if she were the only thing that could quench the fire in him. And as needy as she was, he felt it double. In the back of his mind he wondered if she she knew the effect she had on him, but that thought was quickly lost in the moment of pleasure & need that they were sharing.

"But first..."

As he trailed off, she looked at him confused, but for a second before realizing exactly what he was doing. As he slowly pushed her onto him her pussy stretched around his cock hungrily. A long drawn out whimper escaped her lips and her hands dug her fingers into his shoulders as the water cascaded around them. Her mind blanked with pleasure, and she called out his name as he reached the bottom.

Her back shivered against the cold tile and her breasts were pushed up against his hot chest. The dual temperatures just caused her lust to grow. She had never felt so connected with anyone, which was part of the reason why she gave her virginity to Eric. Her pussy contracted around him in bliss as she wriggled in his arms trying to help him out.

"Damn Cleo..." he whispered in her ear, hoarse from pleasure.
"...I want this moment to last forever Cleo..."

Eric loved the feeling of Cleo's perfectly manicured & painted nails digging into his back, the slight pain mixing deliriously with the pleasure as he fucked her.

"You're a helluva woman do have me so ready so quick..." he said, meaning it.

It had been only minutes since he'd cum inside her in the bedroom, and she already had him rock-hard and ready to fuck again; ready to cum again. And it wasn't just a hunger for sex that she'd awoken in him. She'd awoken a hunger for her.

He moaned again as he slid his length in & out of her; bottoming out then pulling almost all the way out, giving her slow, deep thrusts. He was taking his time, enjoying the feeling of her contract and squeeze around his cock, her body starting to cause his ability to speak to evaporate. With every stroke, he kissed or nibbled her neck or shoulder, enjoying the sensation of her soft, smooth skin, although to his slight disappointment, the running water was diluting her taste.

"Oh God... Eric, please." Her eyes closed as she stretched her head up, giving him room to kiss and lick. She bit her lip, holding in a groan. Every time he bottomed out in her pussy, she felt her thighs quake with intensity. The feelings he was pushing into her caused her to climb steadily. Her arousal intensified tenfold. With a cry, she shattered around him, her pussy clenching down tightly.

She panted and rested her head against his shoulder, her hips moving weakly against his as she felt him continue to fuck her against the wall. The water felt cool on her overheated skin and she sighed against the skin of his neck, "Eric, ohhh don't stop. That feels so good. Please babe, I need you... aughhhhhhh!" Another orgasm rushed through her as she was whispering to him, and her body shook with the arousal.

Eric clamped his mouth over Cleo's as she had her second orgasm, slipping his tongue into her mouth and wrestling with hers, both of them moaning loudly. She was like a drug; she was in his blood, he was addicted. Eric didn't miss a beat as she came, his slow, steady pace never changing as he brought her to orgasm after orgasm. The first, second, third, fourth, fifth...

On the fifth he starting twitching inside her. He knew he was almost there; the only reason he hasn't come earlier being the short amount of time since his first one of the night. He did his best to keep the pace steady, managing about a dozen more thrusts before he shot another load into the depths of her woman with a load groan, one of his hands slamming against the tile over her shoulder. For a few moments all he could do was hover over her, panting heavily, his eyes locked to hers.

Slowly his brain started to come back online. Gently he lifted her up until his half-hard cock slipped from her, letting a dribble of his cum free. Every tremble & clench of her pussy threatened to send him over the edge again as he separated their intertwined bodies, finally slowly lowering Cleo to the floor, letting her feet touch the floor again.

"Incredible... Maybe even better than before..." he managed between pants.

He gently kissed her again on the cheek. This was a different kiss though. Before they were lusty, hungry, hurried things, this was a slow, lazy, loving kiss. And then, without a word, he reached for a washcloth and started gently scrubbing her back under the spray of water.

As she shattered around him, her body shook from the mind blowing pleasure within her. He was obeying her, not stopping, his thrusts steady and well paced. Her orgasms hit her hard, her skin overestimated by the water. She was so sensitive that her fifth orgasm came too quickly, slamming into her with the strength of a freight train. She screamed his name, her nails digging into his shoulders as she finally felt him lose his rhythm.

As he set her down, gently, she felt her knees tremble. She had cum FIVE times and he expected her to stand UP? He was Insane...

She chuckled at him as he began to scrub her back. She purred at him happily, and kissed him back, her inner self celebrating at the feel of this kiss. It was so slow and sweet... She leaned back from him, and smiled at him before grabbing another washcloth and beginning to wash his chest.

The two eventually made it back to the bedroom, clean and dry, well mostly dry, Cleo's hair was just towel dried and as such still damp. She walked over to the door and opened it, her two boys rushing in and sniffing them both over, before trotting to their plush bed at the foot of her own bad and laid down.

Eric sighed as they washed each other's backs, then chests, genitals, and elsewhere, taking it slow, simply enjoying the sensation of the other hands as they leisurely explored each other's bodies. Eventually though, they decided to finish, stopping before they both looked like prunes. They exited and dried themselves, Eric taking a seat, still very naked, on her bed as she headed to the door.

"Doll..." he said from behind Cleo as she let in her dogs.
"...I... I know the answer, but I need to hear you say it. Can I spend the night?" he asked.

Even though he was sure he knew the answer, he was visibly a bit nervous. A part of him was afraid she might say no, that she might kick him to the curb as Tory had, although he was sure it wouldn't happen.

Cleo turned around surprised. Her look of surprise faded into a smirk at his obvious nervousness. Others would have never seen it, but she knew Eric. She walked up to him, sat down in his lap, and linked her arms over his head. "As if I'd let you go now that I've got you right where I want you?" She asked quietly in his lap.

She wasn't going to let him get away, now that she had finally gotten him here, in her bedroom. She laid a kiss on his lips and then said, "I want you to stay here. With me."

Eric smiled at her when she broke their kiss & spoke.

"I'm glad for that Cleo, because it's the only place I want to be." he said genuinely.
"But you should be careful where you sit, if you want to get any sleep tonight anyway." he added with a grin.

Eric wrapped his arms around her suddenly, kissing her again, a kiss full of genuine affection. He let himself fall over backwards onto the bed, pulling Cleo with him. He held her in the embrace, grinning, feeling more relaxed, content, and just more right than he could ever remember.

Her laughter filled the room at his 'threat' and she snuggled into his arms. A yawn caused her eyes to close, sleep trying to drag her down. She felt him pull her against him and fall back. She relaxed into his chest and said, "Well, at least let me get some sleep first." She sat up on her elbows, and leaned down to place another kiss on his cheek.

As close as they were, she was still freezing her ass off and so she wriggled away from him and under her lush covers, sighing happily. She opened her eyes and grinned at him. "You might want to get under the covers, the boys like licking any skin exposed..."
Her cheeky grin as Sarge whined at her showed she wasn't playing.

Eric was already on his way under the covers when she gave her warning, sighing at how nice they felt. Although they didn't feel anywhere near as good as the warm, soft, creature he was snuggling against. He wrapped an arm around her stomach, holding her against him, her smooth back against the his muscled chest. He was so relaxed that he felt sleep pulling too, yawning slightly.

He wasn't too concerned about her warning of the dogs either. He loved dogs, they were basically people. He wouldn't mind a few licks, as long as they didn't interrupt any 'private moments'.

And so, cuddled up with Cleo, Eric started to drift off to sleep.

Sleep came easily for her and she snuggled closer to him within the bed. Her mind wandered through sweet dreams, so unlike the nightmares which usually plagued her.

The next morning, Cleo awoke early, with no alarm, as she was wont to do. She opened her eyes slowly, finding her self curled up against Eric's side, while he lay on his back. She knew he wasn't a very deep sleeper so she gently moved around, disappearing under the covers, a devious grin on her pouty lips.

Naked, Eric was spread out like a feast, and though she wanted to explore the contours of his body, she knew he would awaken quite soon, if he wasn't already. However, there was a part of him AWAKE and rearing to go. She smirked and using her mouth, she began to suck him in. Her throat closed over the tip as her nose reached the base and she swallowed, her hands massaging his hard thighs next to her head as she crouched between his legs.

Back
Top Bottom