Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

"Of course darling. Now then... since you made me feel sooooo good, I am going to... return the favor."

Tory began to move against him, up and down. Everytime her clit met his body, she would twist her hips, grinding her clit against the base of his cock. When she would pull up, she would wait until only the tip was inside her before fluttering her muscles, so that it seemed she was giving him just a kiss. Then she would tighten her pussy before pushing back down, pulling him in deep, keeping her muscles tight around him.

Eric wrapped his arms around Tory, keeping her pulled close. He lavished her neck with kisses, sucks, and nips, moaning into her soft flesh.

"Damn girl, you sure do know how to know to make a man feel wanted..." he muttered, barely able to think from the attention Tory was giving him.

Eric's free hand moved down to grip the sheets, unknowingly grunting & moaning into the mic on his glasses. He didn't even know a woman could do what she was doing, especially the light touches she was giving him when she pulled back. He knew that at this rate he wasn't going to last much longer. Normally he preferred bareback; not only did it feel better, but there also was just something pleasing on a primal level to knowing that you'd filled a woman with your seed. But Tory was so incredible that in didn't matter to Eric. It was definitely worth wearing a condom for this.

"God yeah, just like that doll, almost there..."

Tory continued to move towards her own climax as she helped push him towards his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have got to be kidding me..." Cleo said as she sat up from the couch, flushed and in dire need of a shower. She had never heard Eric sound like that before, and it had turned her on. Her own pussy felt inflammed and swollen. She sat there panting, listening to his voice, as he groaned his own pleasure to the room. Her eyes strayed to the laptop screen, and she closed them quickly after seeing Tory riding him, head thrown back, screaming his name as she came around him for the second time. "Oh God. I'm going to be sick!" Cleo ran from the room, heading to the bathroom to throw up her dinner. She sat there for a moment, dreading the moment that he would state his own climax into her headphone.

Oh how much trouble they were going to be in when she got them back on the mic.

Eric's eyes fluttered and his cock started to twitch inside Tory.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he roared, blowing his load into the condom.

His back arched hard enough to lift Tory from the bed, his head went back, his eyes screwed shut. His first real release in over a year was one for the ages. After holding tense for several seconds he finally fell back against the bed, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. With a chuckle he pulled Tory down and kissed her deeply, unaware that Cleo was watching the other women get exactly the treatment she longed for. Eric just panted for about a minute, before he was finally able to speak.

"Damn Tory, that was fun. We'll need to do it again sometime." he said with a grin.

Tory smirked down at him after the kiss and said, "I look forward to it. This mission is going to be Long and Hard..." Her voice left little doubt what she was talking about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo growled out in frustration. Being angry, jealous, heartbroken, and sexually aroused was not a good combination. She looked over at the screen and took in a deep breath at the sight of that Kiss. She slid down in front of the laptop and readied the mic for when both realized that the glasses were still on. Although she had a sneaking suspicion that Tory did it on purpose.

Eric chuckled at Tory's response.

"It very well could be. But we seem to fit together pretty well, so I think we'll be okay." he said with a wink.

For several minutes Eric was content to simply lie next to the beauty, gathering his wits & catching his breath, one arm wrapped loosely around her. It was then that he realized his earbud had fallen out, and he spent a couple minutes fishing it out of the sheets.

"Tory, honey, why don't you order us some room service, I've worked up an appetite. Anything with 'steak' in the title please." he said, fitting the tiny rubbery device into his ear.

"Checking in." he said simply to Cleo.

Tory winked and dragged herself over to the phone and the in room menu.

----------------------------------------------

Cleo heard him 'check in' and took a deep calming breath. It was no use.
"Did you two enjoy yourselves? Because from what I SAW neither of you remembered you were on a mission, not a honeymoon. I've. Never. Been. So. Sickened. Neither of you even cared that your glasses were still on. And instead of an apology, I get a freaking Checking In!?!? Go check the gear right now. I am so pissed off at you. I thought you knew better you jackass! But instead, I find the two of you fucking each other in the hotel bed. You ASS!!!!!!!"
Round the end, she had to take a breath to keep the tears from falling, or her voice from clogging because of the tears.

True, Eric had completely forgotten he was wearing the glasses, but the ICS was something he'd used for so long he took it for granted. But that still didn't keep him from getting as pissed off as Cleo had ever seen him. Besides, he didn't even see what the big deal was; Zach had pitched this to him as a working vacation, and to him mind-blowing sex with a hot woman was the apogee of that. He didn't even see what the big deal was; he wasn't seducing some naive third-world girl barely out of her teens, Tory was a worldly, consenting woman who'd come onto him.

"Listen Cleo, just because no one wants to come along and knock the cobwebs outta your cooch is no reason be a witch. It's not like anything went wrong, and if it had, you can do more on your end to right things that either of us ever could. So you've got NO reason to even be put off." he hissed, obviously angry but keeping his voice low, which somehow made him sound even angrier.
"Watching made you sick? God forbid you take off the headphones or turn off the monitor. And I hope you have a strong stomach, because that wasn't a one-off."

Pissed, Eric pulled his earbud out. He didn't know what Cleo's problem was, but he figured she'd calm down in time.

"I think we need to avoid Cleo for the next 5-7 days, doll." Eric told Tory.

He kissed the beauty again, then he took the glasses off, setting them next to Tory's so that the cameras were looking directly at each other.

"Is the food gonna be here soon babe? I've worked up a helluva appetite."

"My cooch! How the fuck would you know if I was getting fucked by someone else! Its not like you care enough to know if it's true or not!" She growled into the mic before he shut it off. "Don't you shut me off you little shithole! Eric!!! That jackass! Son of a poxy whore!" She yelled into the mic, before snatching her own headset off her head and throwing it away from herself. She growled at the screen as she now noticed him KISSING her before taking off his glasses. She saw that both cameras were now facing each other. "I'm gunna kill that fucking asshole bastard." She walked out onto her balcony, and sat down on the lounge chaise that she had sitting there. She sat, huffing beford the tears began falling. The dogs came and lay next to her, offering their support. She took her cell phone out of her pocket and checked the time, it was way too early, but she was exhausted. She fell asleep on the lounge, outside, with her boys watching over her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tory smiled and answered, "It'll be a couple minutes. I ordered you the salisbury steak. How is everything with Cleo and the gear?"

Eric sighed.

"Cleo has a bug up her butt about us 'enjoying our assignment'. I really don't know why. I guess she's a little mad that we forgot to put our glasses away before we enjoyed ourselves. But whatever. She gets like that sometimes, you just gotta give her a day or two to calm down."

The two mostly avoided communications with Cleo as much as they could, not that they avoided each other. Eric & Tory took full advantage of their mission for their tryst, fucking in the hot tub, the shower, the balcony, the bed, even slipping away on the flight home to join the mile-high club.

They each a separate caught a ride home, after Tory explained that they'd had fun but it had run it's course. Eric agreed; while he wished they could have more liaisons, he would admit that there wasn't really anything other than the passion of the moment between them. And with that, they parted ways. Eric went home, cleaned up, got a good rest & generally relaxed. He tried to call Cleo on Sunday evening to apologize, but she didn't pick up any of the four times he called. He did feel a bit bad, what he'd said was uncalled for, and he knew he could get a bit hot-headed sometimes. He just hoped they would still be able to work together.

If she wouldn't answer her phone, he assumed (correctly) that he would need to get himself to work. It was a little odd for him to drive himself, he couldn't remember the last time he hasn't arrived with Cleo.

(I'll leave it to you to set the scene in the office.)

Cleo asked Zach if she could have Thursday and Friday off. He agreed, and sent another agent to pick Eric up. Cleo didn't even do Eric's grocery shopping for the week and she sneered as she hoped he would run out of food before he realized it. She booked a suite at The Garden Botanical Spa for the weekend with Selena, and the two were packed and ready to go on Thursday. Zach kissed his wife goodbye and said, "Take care of my baby Cleo. Hope you come back even more gorgeous than before."
"Thanks Zach."

Their weekend passed, being pampered and Cleo had to admit, she had totally missed doing this. The two went shopping on Saturday, running into a couple of the guys at the Mall, who stared at Cleo in shock. She simply smirked and winked at them, before continuing on her way, Selena quickly following with a wide grin on her face. By Monday, everyone was going to know about how Cleo was a knockout.

Cleo left her cell phone off all weekend, although she did worry somewhat about Eric, her anger kept her from answering. Since he thought nothing of her, she wasn't going to try an waste anymore time on him. Maybe he would realize what he was missing.

After being waxed, primped, cut, slathered, manicured, and shopped for, Cleo was ready to face Eric on Monday. Selena gave her a kiss on the cheek and a last bit of advice, "You Cleo, are now as gorgeous outside as you are inside. Be confident, and knock him dead babe."
"Thanks. Tell Zach I will be in a little later than usual."
"Will do chicka. Buh bye!"

Monday dawned early for her, as she took a long shower and fixed her hair. It now was several inches shorter, cut in layers, and curled into large ringlets that fell to her mid-back. She did her makeup, though she didn't need much, just doing her eyes with eyeliner and mascara and putting on a dark red lipstick. She spritzed herself with her favorite orchid perfume and dressed for the day, in black leggings, and a deep red corset top, which tied up in the back and left and expanse of skin on her back open to the air. It also allowed the purple and blue phoenix tattoo that she had on her back to show. The corset enhanced her waist size, while pushing her breasts up and making them seem bigger than their 34C cup size. She paired it all with a pair of Fuck me red stilleto heels, which had a little gun hanging from the ankle straps. She smirked at herself in the mirror, kissed her boys good bye, and walked out the door.

She took her time driving to work, stopping for coffee before she parked at work. She got out, took a breath, and opened the door.

Silence greeted her as the boys at the front desk looked at her in shock. "Hey boys. Careful, you'll catch flies that way."

Cleo walked up slowly, already fifteen minutes late, and stopped at her friend's desks, greeting them as they enjoyed her new look. She finally reached their floor, knowing that the whispers had reached the guys up here already. She took a breath and opened the door, stepping onto her floor.

Eric waited. He had started the working ready to apologize for mouthing off, but as he waited for his partner, who was never late, way past the time she was supposed to show up, he started to get perturbed. Yeah, he'd shot his mouth off, but being late was unprofessional, and he was starting to think it was some sort of infantile, passive-aggressive stunt. He was starting to get pissed.

He had turned Way from the door for a moment to talk to another agent, when he heard the door open behind him. Eric spun around, ready to growl & pounce if it was Cleo, but was completely unprepared for what he saw. Yes, it was Cleo, but not the Cleo he knew. His sharp words froze half-way from his throat, his mouth slightly agape & eyes wide as he stared at her. His eyes roved over her body, down, then up, then down again, then back up. His haze never lingered anywhere too long, although it was obvious that he enjoyed certain parts of the outfit a bit more than others. Was this even the same Cleo? After a few long seconds he found some words. Sort of.

"Uh... um... Hey... Cleo. Did you uh, change your hair?" he asked, a little dumbly.

"I did. Thanks for noticing." Cleo answered with a smirk on her red lips before breezing past him to her desk. She bent over the front of it, giving Eric and the agent he had been speaking too a clear view of her heart shaped ass, and her tattoo, placing her purse down while grabbing a folder.

She turned back to them, a grin on her face as the agent next to Eric, whistled below his breath at her. She winked at him which caused him to leave Eric behind and talk to the sexy goddess standing before them. "Are you busy tonight?"
"I don't think so, but I'll have to check my schedule." She giggled at him before placing one hand lightly on his bicep which he flexed while smiling down at her. "What did you have in mind Terence?"
"Dinner, at my place..." Terence said. Around the office he was known as the player, and she knew very well exactly the type of man he was, but disregarded it, smirking up at him. Even in her four inch heels, most of the guys there towered over her. For once she realized what she had been wasting all those years of staying frumpy.

"I'll think about it Terence. Thanks for the invite." She finished with a wink and he smirked at her before heading back towards Eric. "Damn, I won't mind it one bit when she is under me writhing in pleasure. Who knew THAT was hiding under all her frumpiness?"

Eric wasn't really sure what to say to Cleo. He started to put together something resembling a sentence, then she bent over and it all dissolved again. Then she started to wink & flirt with Terrance, and his face twitched slightly. For some reason he couldn't identify, he did not like that at all. And it wasn't just the alpha-male type-A personality drives in him either. There was something else, almost as if he was... Huh. Then Terrance brushed passed him, saying something crude about Cleo. Normally he didn't care, Hell Terrance always had a funny story about conning some chick into his bed or how dumb some of them were, but for some reason this comment didn't sit well with him. While Terrance's comment had been quiet enough for only Eric to hear, his reply was loud enough for at least Cleo to hear.

"Terrance, I thought you were telling me you had a date with that Russian stripper who barely spoke English."

Terrance scowled at him; Eric had broken man-law with an intentional cockblock. Eric ignored it and walked up to Cleo, still having trouble looking directly at her face.

"I uh... I'm sorry about what... um... what I said in Paris. It wasn't called for and uh... I shoulda taken off my glasses too. It wasn't cool." he said, blushing a bit.
"If you're cool with it, maybe I could um... buy you a drink to apologize?" he managed, stammering more than she'd ever seen.

Cleo heard Eric speak up about Terence's date and smirked. Seemed like Eric didn't like her flirting with someone else. Her inner self perked up at that as she watched Eric approach her. She looked up at him, a slight tilt to her head. From his spot above her, he could easily see down her corset and she arched her back a bit to push them out just that much more.

"A drink would be nice. And I forgive you. I realize that once all the blood drained out of your brain, you stopped being intelligent." She raised one elegant eyebrow at the last of her statement, amazed at the effect she seemed to be having on Eric. He was always cool and calm, he had never blushed around her, or stammered. Her inner self smirked.

"Anyways, I have to run these files down to Dolph. He and the boys are expecting them. I hope you finished your report for the Paris Mission?" She asked. The boys in the file room were known flirts, even flirting with her while she was frumpy. Who knew what they would do with this new Cleo.

Eric almost said something to her comment about him, decided to let it go. Something uncharacteristic for him. He had three reasons for that. First was that it was a convenient end to the fight, and he didn't really like fighting with Cleo, even the old Cleo. Second was that it was true. And third was that it was happening to him right now. Luckily though, the shock was starting to wear off & his brain was beginning to reboot.

"Thanks for understanding Cleo." he said, trying almost succeeding in looking down her top without being noticed.

When she mentioned the file room guys however, his brow furrowed just a tiny bit. Those guys would flirt with anything with a pulse, and a couple of those pogues probably weren't even that discriminating.

"Well uh, I gotta head down there anyway. I need the translations from the Paris op, so I could drop them off for you if you'd like." he said, his blush starting to subside.

It wasn't a complete lie, he did need them to finish his report. However, he hasn't planned on being at that part of his report until late this afternoon or even the next day.

"By the way Cleo, where would you like to go for a drink? I know a couple good bars, or if you wanted to, we could stay in..." he added the last part, almost sneaking it in as if it were no big deal.

Cleo saw his eyes wander to her chest and her inner self jumped up in excitement. She grabbed the other file and passed him the first, "Thank you for taking that. I have to drop this other file down at Abigail's desk anyways, it'll save me a trip down to the file room." She smiled up at him before tilting her head at his suggestion. Stay in? Oh no... that won't do at all.
'Hmmmm what to say? Come on Cleo, you have him in your grasp... our homes are out... I'd jump his bones as soon as the door closed behind us... but at a bar... hmmmmm...'

Cleo finally answered him, "Let's go out. I haven't been out in a while." Her mind was already planning her outfit, and it was going to knock his socks off. A sly smirk crossed her lips, curving them up before she turned and walked away from him, saying over her shoulder, "I'll let you pick the spot. Do you need a ride, or will you be picking me up?" As she walked away, she made sure to add a little to her natural sway, accenting her ass and tiny waist. The phoenix just perked out of the top of the corset, its wings gracing her shoulder blades.

Eric smiled just a little when she agreed to the date. He'd meant to hide it, but didn't quite manage it.

"Alright, well uh... What about The Cove?" he asked.

The Cove was a nice (although not ritzy) place roughly equidistant between their two homes and sporting a vaguely nautical theme. It was popular with the late-twenties & early thirties crowds, and was known as a classy place to have some fun without worrying about there being trouble. It was also known for its Hurricanes.

"I can pick you up, least I can do for all the rides you've given me. Say... Eight thirty?" he asked.

He was slowly getting his composure back, slowly regaining control over himself & exuding his cocky attitude. Of course he wasn't nearly as confident as he pretended. There was just something about the new way that he was seeing his support officer that put butterflies in his stomach, as if he'd just met her split personality or something.

"Cove sounds good. I'll be ready by then too." She walked out to the stairwell, disappearing from view. She completely forgot that he had never been to her place.

At Abigail's floor, she entered and was rewarded by whistles and cat calls. "All right you dogs... settle down!" Abigail was a large woman, with skin the color of ebony. She didn't take no back talk from her subordinates. A smile graced her lips, as she saw Cleo, "Well Damn! No wonder they all riled up. Look at you, finally dressing up."
"Thanks Abby. Here is that file you asked for."
"Thanks sweets. Go.on back up to your man. I know why you've changed."
"Hush! I don't want the whole station knowing!"
"Darling, everyone knows about the candle you hold to that fine young man of yours. Hes the only one who has been oblivious, although I don't think he will be for much longer."
"Yeah yeah. Whatever. See ya later Abby."

Cleo headed back, being stopped by other agents who tried to get everything! From her number to her address to simply a date. She turned them all down, telling them she was the same as before and they didn't have anything she wanted. Of course, she let them down easy, and with her sweet smile, they all left her alone after being turned down. She sat back down at her desk and, grabbing a clip to put her hair up into a messy bun, began working on.some paperwork.

Despite his best efforts, Eric found himself distracted by thoughts of CLeo & her swaying butt, jiggling breasts, perfectly-shaped red lips and other, yet to be revealed parts of the body that she'd kept hidden for so long. He barely managed to get his report done, constantly loosing his train of thought. It was so unlike him. It might not have been as bad, if he wasn't still dealing with the repressed sexual need that Tory had awoken in him the previous weekend before she parted ways with him. But that combined with the surprise of her new appearance was... difficult to deal with simultaneously.

But he made it through the day, finishing his report, even though he used his lunch break to go home & take a cold shower, which did seem to help. After lunch he'd dropped by her desk to get her address. While he could've texted or called, he wanted to do it in person, although this time he managed it without blushing or stuttering.

As soon as he could finish his work though, he was home, shaving, showering, applying just a touch of cologne, and dressing himself for the drinks. Eric wasn't usually a man for getting gussied up; well-dressed for him was usually nice blue jeans & a polo if he could help it. So when he drove up in front of Cleo's place wearing khaki slacks & a green button-up that brought out the emerald color in his hazel eyes, it was obvious this wasn't just a couple drinks as an apology.

He stepped out of his vehicle, a modified Land Rover Discover. While Cleo's ride was obviously modified, his was more low-profile. Of course it had all the goodies under the hood, but from the outside it looked stock, with the exception of some very nice tires, making it a sleeper still equally capable of off-roading or tight, high-speed maneuvers on pavement.

To say that Cleo's home was a surprise was an understatement. It was huge; obviously she wasn't working for the agency because she needed the money he thought to himself as he walked up and rang her doorbell.

The day passed quickly for Cleo, with everyone complimenting her on her new look. She grinned and simply nodded, accepting them quietly. She ate her lunch with the girls, someone telling her that Eric left for lunch. She wondered why, but later on at her desk, he had appeared to ask for her address. She had been in the middle of sending an email, and his appearance had brought a smile to her face.

After work, she headed home, smirking on the way. When she got home, her boys greeted her at the door, barking happily as they begged for a walk. She grinned and gave them kisses before clipping on their leashes and taking them on an hour long walk.

She got back home with plenty of time to get ready for 'drinks' and so settled into the bathtub for a quick soak. She chose an orchid based oil, and slicked herself up before drying and getting dressed. She wore a royal purple strapless bra and matching bikini underwear with black lace and then stood in her closet, trying to decide what to wear over it. She worried her lower lip while she looked through her dresses and finally chose a lavender one strap cocktail dress. It was tight fitting around her bodice, but whispy layers around her hips down to her knees. She paired it with dark purple heels, which had ribbons that tied up her calves.

She fixed her hair, putting the large curled strands up into a messy hold, with chopsticks, small strands falling around her face. She put large amethyst studs into her ears, and only made her eyes up with makeup, making them appear larger than usual. She blushed and got up, ready to go.

As the doorbell rang, she looked up. Her two boys began barking in alarm.
"Quiet boys." She approached her door and looked back at her boys. "Sarge, Captain, stand down boys." Both sat, ears perked, looking at the door for any sign of trouble. She opened it and looked out at Eric, her eyes roving over his body appreciatively.

Eric couldn't help grinning a little. She looked really good. He but his lip a little as his eyes traveled back up to her face; at least this time he wasn't as obvious with where his gaze paused as before.

"Well Cleo, shall we?" he said.

Eric led her down to his vehicle, opening the door for her, and started the drive The Cove. It wasn't too far, about 12 minutes, while they made small talk & Eric drove. When they got there, Eric found them a good booth, close enough to the bar to get decent service but far enough away that they could easily converse, as well as allowing Eric to have his back against a wall & be facing to door. They ordered their drinks, Eric ordering himself a beer since he was driving.

"I'm glad you decided to go out with me tonight Cleo. I feel like we haven't really talked in a while." he said casually.

Cleo grinned at him as he led her to his Land Rover. She hopped in after he opened the door, and made sure she flashed her long legs on the drive to the Cove. It was a quick drive and she enjoyed the small talk between them.

She sat across from him, though she wasn't comfortable with her back to the room, and when the waitress asked her what she wanted, she ordered a Vegas Bomb. She wasn't driving tonight, might as well live it up.

"I'm happy we got a chance to go out as well. It really has been awhile since we've been out and about." She answered looking him over. She wanted to ask him about her change if appearance, but couldn't work up the courage to do so.

Eric took a deep pull from his beer. For some reason, it was still harder than usual to talk to Cleo. He didn't know why. He'd tricked drug dealers, charmed gun runners, even seduced enemy agents, but for some reason it was truly difficult to just have a normal conversation with a woman he'd known for years. He didn't get it, and as a man, he probably never would. He met her eye again and smiled, using all his willpower to not look at her chest, even though a part of him knew she wouldn't have dressed like that if she didn't want him to.

"I like the new look Cleo. It's very... um... You look nice. Not that you didnt look nice before, but..." Eric cut himself off, knowing he was babbling, and took another long pull from his beer.

"I don't think I seen this side of you before. Mind if I ask what brought it out?"

"Oh... I just finally realized that if I wanted to succeed, I would need to quit moping around and fix myself. I just hope it hasn't been in vain." She answered, as she ran a single finger around the rim of the glass before her. She looked at him before looking over at the bar which ran along one side of the Cove. She bit her lower lip shyly and looked back at Eric.

"How is Tory? Haven't seen her at all today. I'm surprised."
Before he could answer, a group of their coworkers entered, grinning and waving at the two of them. Abigail, standing among them looked at Cleo and winked, in full view of Eric. Cleo blushed brightly, the blush coloring her chest down to under her clothes as she looked away from Eric.

Back
Top Bottom