Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Cleo took a single moment to panic, and then another to send a prayer to whatever god was listening to protect her man and bring him home before she sat down at a spot and began doing her utmost to get in contact with Eric or any of the other officers out there.

Hours passed, and as each one did, Cleo grew more and more aggravated. She hadn't gotten great sleep without Eric by her side, she had been fighting with him since before he had left, and she didn't know if he was still alive or not. This was not good.

Thankfully, after 13 hours of nonstop work, Cleo got another officer on the comm, and thanked the lord. She patched Zach through, so he could report.

Cleo had heard some of the other agents muttering, talking about how since they hasn't had anyone turn up dead yet, statistically they were due for a couple soon. Selene came by, giving Cleo a cup of hot coffee, a smile & a squeeze of the shoulder before bustling off.

As Cleo started to report to Zach, one of tech guys, who was helping out on an extra console, scanning comma for voice matches to agents spoke up.

"Got another one." he said.

And then she heard the unmistakable voice of Eric come from his speaker. It was obvious to her he wasn't on his issued equipment; there was a bit of static in the transmission & he was also sending background noise, not using his throat mic. His transmission was full of road noise, a revving engine, and gunfire, both near & distant.

"Bluejay Bluejay Bluejay, this is Shrike, transmitting in the blind, do you copy, over?" Eric radioed, the transmission punctuated by some very close muzzle reports; probably Eric shooting.

"Uh roger Shrike. Bluejay has you weak but readable, over."

"Thank God. Comma are fucked in this shithole. I linked up with some DSS elements; I'm working off my ride with them for the moment. Should be arriving at the embassy in a couple hours. Will report further then. Shrike out."

And Eric was gone again before Cleo could jump in. The tech started to log the transmission. Today having anyone check in was a big deal, although not nearly as big a deal to him as it was to Cleo.

Cleo collapsed into her seat in relief as her man spoke over the speakers. Zach gave her a smile then spoke quickly to the officer she had on her comm. He had already arrived at the embassy, and was safe, so Zach told him to wait for Eric to arrive.

He then made another call, "Get our boys home." He hung up his cell and looked over at Cleo who had tears sliding down her cheeks. He gave her a one armed hug before whispering, "Get back to work missy, we still need your expertise!"
"Yes sir." Cleo said, before getting back to work. As she did so, she sent a text to Tory, who responded with an emphatic yes, and smiled to herself. Eric was so in for it when he got home.

A couple hours later, she got word of the plane carrying the agents had lifted off the ground and the officers around her cheered. They had only lost replaceable equipment, none of their agents had died, which totally made their day. Cleo entered the bathroom, and sat down in the corner, and cried. Her body shook from her sobs as she cried for Eric, and the thought that she could have lost him.

It had been an exhausting couple of days for Eric, especially given recent events, and exasperated by the fact that Eric wasn't on the first scheduled flight back. As both a senior agent and one of the few who wasn't wounded at all, he volunteered to stay behind another half-day and help with the embassy evacuation. Communication of it was supposed to be sent to HQ, but it apparently got lost in the chaos of the situation.

Eric's extra 14 hours became two more days though as the embassy came under siege by ISIS. Eric manned the perimeter with DSS & the remaining marine guards. He even ended up in the national papers, manning a captured PKM machine gun on the roof of the main building with a marine lance corporal. His face was blurred and he was misidentified as a DSS agent, but Cleo know who it was; knew his physique & posture. Halfway through the second day, they were reinforced by Sayerat Matkal, Israeli special forces who'd infiltrated into the city, and early the next morning they were relieved by elements of 26th MEU who'd landed days earlier and steadily pushed towards them.

Finally relieved and properly evacuated, he now just wanted to get home, see Cleo, and curl up & sleep. Part of that could be solved immediately though. As his plane lifted off, he popped a couple prescription sleeping pills and was out for most of the trip, only being awoken as they settled into their holding pattern above the home airfield. He hasn't really talked to Cleo at all since he left; first he was pissed then he was too busy, and he was sure he was going to get an earful.

Eric was mostly unharmed, and her even managed a shower before he left, but he was a bit battered. His eyes were red, he had a few minor burns (first degree, from accidental contact with hot weapon parts) and a decent cut to his brow that had been closed with steristrips & what looked like superglue.

Finally, the ramp of the stopped aircraft dropped and Eric walked out to Cleo, wrapping her in a hug.

"Whatever, you win. Dress how you want; doesn't matter. I just wanna to sleep somewhere for a week." he said with a yawn.

It honestly didn't matter to him anymore. It was such a stupid fight anyway, he just wanted it to be over. And for Cleo not to stab him while he slept.

"Oh yeah, I got you something too..."

He reached into his bag, and pulled out a stuffed dog which bore a striking resemblance to Sarge. It was a bit dirty, and slightly matted on one side, nothing a couple good washes wouldn't fix though.

Cleo was in such a state that Zach sen her home. At home, she paced, back and forth, and very nearly got on the next plane to Lebanon to get her man. That was such a loud argument with Zach...

"I want to go."
"You are absolutely no help to us there! I know you're upset but..."
"You have no clue how I feel jackass! Now you listen here, you put me on the next plane, fully equipped, or I will go AWOL, and head there by myself with no back up. Now which is it!?"
"You aren't going and that's final! Eric would have my head if I let you go, either with or without backup!"
"Fine. We'll do it my way. NO backup! I quit!"
"You're fired! And don't even think about getting a ticket!"

She had slammed the door at her exit as he had gotten a call which had stated that Eric had officially left the country. Zach had yelled out at Cleo who fumed at him, "Your man is on the next flight. Now shut up and get out!"
"Gladly!" Cleo had stomped away and Zach had sunk into his chair, mumbling about his little 'sister' and how she was going to be the death of him.

The night before Eric got in, Cleo was already at the airstrip, and every little sound caused her to jump. Both of her boys lay in the back seat, curled around one another as she waited for Eric. When she heard the engines of the jet as it landed, she hopped out of the truck, leaving the door wide open and rushed to the landing plane. She felt her knees weaken as Eric walked down to her and when he hugged her, she hugged back, refusing to let go. When she finally did, she pressed a kiss to his lips and smiled, not even realizing she was crying as she looked down at the stuffed dog.

Her own two boys looked at them from the truck, tails wagging as they recognized Eric hugging their mama.

Eric gladly accepted her kiss, too tired to think that conceding their first fight to her wouldn't absolve him of her future vengeance. He shuffled to her truck & put his bag in, clearly on his last legs. He wasn't too hungry; surprisingly the embassy had a sufficient stock of food, but he hasn't slept for almost three days, and the nap on the plane seemed to have made him, if anything, even more tired. He took his seat, gently patted each of her pups on the head, and turned to her with a yawn.

"I'd love to sleep back at your place with you, but you can drop me off at mine if you want..." he said, fading out again.

Eric wouldn't make it back to her awake, slipping unconscious about halfway through the short drive.

He was out by the time she reached her apartment. She, as tiny as she was, got him up to her penthouse and on her bed. She undressed him, and after placing a kiss on his forehead, she let him sleep, curling into his side and falling into the first actual deep sleep she had had in days.

About fifteen hours later she woke up, refreshed and ready. If he thought he would get a freebie, he was dead wrong. She got up, and knowing he would still sleep for about another hour or so called Tory. By the time the red-head arrived, Cleo had Eric handcuffed to the large posts at the head of her bed, and his ankles were tied using strong silk rope to the foot board. His legs were tied splayed out and he was completely nude.

"Hey Tory. Thanks for helping me with this."
"Of course sweetie. I just can't believe he would ask you to become frumpy again!"
"I know. As if the guys will see me as anything but sexy after my big reveal!?"
"Exactly. Even if you dressed frumpy, men will only see you sexy now. So where is the man of the hour?"
"Dead to the world. He got here and fell asleep on the way home. He'll be waking up soon. Want some wine while we wait?"
"Perfect!"

The two women drank wine and talked, waiting for him to wake up and realize where exactly he was.

Cleo had mildly misjudged; it was a bit over two more hours before Eric even started to move, and almost another half-hour before he finally awoke. He yawned, tried to roll over, then froze, suddenly snapping fully awake. Coming to bound was something that unsettled him a bit, but he figured Cleo was just having a bit to fun with him.

"Hey doll, what uh what's the game here?" he called down the hall.

"Showtime." Cleo said with a wicked grin on her face as Tory shed her clothes so she was only wearing a red corset, thong, and garter belt. She walked down the hall and entered the room, flipping on the light so she could stand at the doorway, hip cocked one way while she looked at him. "I've heard you've been a bad boy Eric..."

Tory walked in and stood at the end of the bed, looking down at him, a smirk on her cherry red lips. Cleo didn't enter yet, wanting him to be completely entralled with Tory before entering the room. She wore a black corset, thong and garter belt, her eyes done in smoky tones. In her hand she carried a riding whip, which she used against her own hand to get Eric's attention.

Eric's eyes widened when he saw Tory walk in, not at all comprehending the truth of the situation.

"You... You can't be here! You need to leave! Cleo would kill me if-"

And he frozen when Cleo walked in.

"Doll, it's not, I mean, she did it by herself doll, I didn't..."

Then Eric trailed off as he realized they were wearing matching outfits, each decked out in clothes the same color as their hair. Eric gulped.

"What... what's going on Cleo?"

"As Tory said...you've been a very bad boy." Cleo's voice had lowered into pure seduction, a purr of sound that caressed his body, causing goosebumps to form. Tory smiled at her as Cleo came up beside her and placed her hand on her neck before sliding it slowly down to her waist. Both women smirked at each other before moving together and kissing one another.

Cleo pulled away and then turned to Eric. "Babe, you are going to be whipped for everything you did wrong. I'll tell you each of your offenses, and I want you to count each hit." With that said, she whipped him on his muscled thigh, waiting for him to say one before saying, "You tried to dictate what I should wear while you were gone."
Another hit, on the other thigh, two, "You made it seem like I would dress like a slut without you there to admire me."
Third hit, back to the first thigh, three, "You ignored me while on your mission."
Fourth hit, "Instead of coming home with the rest of them, you stayed behind, causing me to panic."

She placed the whip to the side and both Tory and her knelt over his thigh and began kissing and licking across the whip marks, soothing them. Cleo sat up and crawled up his right side, leaning down and kissing his lips passionately, before raising her head out of his reach. "The other part of your punishment, is to lay there."

She didn't explain, simply straddled his head, keeping her fragrant pussy out of reach of his mouth and pulled Tory up, to kiss and caress above him, where he lay, unable to touch either of them.

Eric's breathing came faster & shallower when she used her honey-filled voice, and even more so when his girlfriend & his one-night stand started to make out. Instantly he was rock hard, his thick cock standing straight in the air.

"Ccleo, wha what the fuck are-" he was cut off by her first lash.

The crop impacted with a sharp crack, and he gave a slight grunt & gritted his teeth. It was a bit painful, but not too much; and something told him Cleo could hit much harder if she really wanted to.

"Fuck Cleo... One. Two; shit. Three. Four."

Any other time he would've fought her about the last point. He hasn't done that to spite her; it was something that needed to be done & he needed to do it. But tonight he was far too enthralled to argue. Cleo ditched the crop and the pair of women descended on him, their tongues & lips soothing the welts.

"Damn you're crazy..." he muttered as she slid up for the kiss, loving every moment of it.

The lovers kissed passionately, Eric moaning into Cleo's mouth and really getting into it just as she pulled away, taunting him again. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but that would soon change. The two hotties climbed over his head, and continued making out, being careful to stay just out of his reach. Eric growled and moved his head, unable to reach anything that he wanted. He pulled at the bindings, but they held firm, for now.

"Come on Cleo..."

His cock was so hard, seeing the woman teasing him with each other, smelling their doubled arousal in the small room, having gone without sex for almost two weeks all made this torturous for him. He needed something, anything; he needed for them to stop the tease, but he was sure that wasn't in the cards. Yet.

It wasn't in the cards at all tonight. Both women were going to satisfy themselves, and only then, would he get any relief. Cleo continued to kiss as their hands began to undress each other. When both women were naked, Tory slid her fingers into Cleo's wet pussy, her honey dripping down onto Eric's face. Cleo moaned out loud, and her own hands slipped down to Tory's pussy.

Each woman played with the other's pussy, straddling Eric's body, their honey dripping over him. When they had both cum they stood up and looked at him from one side. Cleo led Tory into the bathroom, both giggling loudly. She left the door open, and after a very satisfying shower, punctuated with moans, groans and screams, they exited. Tory dressed, and Cleo saw her to the door, "Thank you so much Tory."
"Are you kidding!? That was amazing. Thank YOU!"

Cleo closed the door, and headed back to the bedroom. She leaned against the door jam, her arms crossed, and stared at him. A smirk crossed her lips as she watched him. "You ready to pound me to submission babe?"

Every drop of nectar that fell on his face drove him progressively more crazy. Watching the women finger each other to completion was hot, but having them abandon him to head off for a shower together, hearing them go for round two, it was almost too much. He growled again and struggled in his bindings, still no closer to getting free.

Cleo saw her guest off, Eric's eyes flicking intensely between each of them, burning with need & lust.

"Let me loose & you'll find out." Eric growled at her, his eyes burning.

She smirked and climbed up onto the bed, straddling his stomach, his hard cock pressing against her lower back. She leaned back a bit, and allowed her hands to caress her body, one playing with her nipple ring, the other edging down to her pussy. She watched him as she masturbated on top of him, crying out his name in the final moments before relaxing.

She leaned back, untying his ankles then leaned forward to press a vicious kiss to his lips, distracting him while she opened his handcuffs and completely freeing him.

Eric licked his lips as his eyes roved up & down Cleo's form as she straddled him. No matter how many times he saw her body, he never tired of seeing her naked. He growled again as she started jilling off over him. The whole night had left him feeling aroused and a bit jealous; which made him realize, somewhere in the back of his head, that this must've been not just revenge for Lebanon, but payback for Paris too. Leaving him to watch as the object of his affect was pleasured by somebody else, him unable to either look away or stop them. He was hazy with lust & need, but he started to smirk, planning his 'punishment' for Cleo. If she had thought he'd made her walk funny before...

And they she was kissing him again, turning him loose. He let her undo his ankles with out reacting, only kissing her back passionately as she kissed him. He lay nearly motionless until she undid his cuffs. As soon as they were released, Eric shot up, grabbing her by the wrists.

"You're gonna pay, doll..." was all she said, hissing it through his teeth.

He rolled over, never breaking his grip on her wrists. He rolled off the bed, yanking Cleo with him, and started pullnig her a bit roughly to her shower. He turned on the water, nice & hot, quickly steaming the room as he pushed his woman against the tile, positioning himself behind her. He rubbed a finger on her dripping snatch, smirking again as he felt her unquenched need. He spun her around & pushed her to her knees, her lips mere inches from his cock.

"You're gonna want this to be really sloppy babe." he said, his gaze equal parts scheming and need.

She took a breath as she was dragged into the bathroom, and then pushed against the wall. She tilted her hips back as she felt his finger slide across her dripping pussy before being pushed down onto her knees. Her eyes looked up at him, a smirk on her face as he spoke, and as the last word left his lips, she took his cock into her mouth. She deep throated him easily before quickly building a rhythm.

She wasn't quite sure what he had in mind, and what did he mean by sloppy? Wasn't she providing enough liquid arousal for the both of them? Either way, by the time she pulled her lips from his cock, it was soaked, shiny, and threads of saliva connected her swollen lips to the tip of his cock.

Eric grinned and turned her around, pulling her to her feet and pressing her against the wall, smashing her sensitive breasts against tile.

"It occurs to me, that there is one thing we haven't tried before Cleo, one thing you're going to give to me as your penance..." he hissed in her ear.

She had one part of her body left that he hadn't experienced, one part they haven't shared, and he was so revved up he was going to try it. Hell, she'd always enjoyed when he'd used a finger during foreplay. He grabbed her hips tightly from behind, gave each of her ass cheeks a hard, loud slap,spread them, and slowly pressed the tip of his well-slobbered cock against her asshole.

Cleo moaned and tilted her hips further back to accommodate him. If only he knew just how much of a freak she was... She owned a butt plug , and a doubled headed dildo...

Cleo stood shivering against the wall, hips tilted back, waiting for him to pop her anal cherry. She just hoped he took hos time, as he hadn't prepared her AT ALL...

Eric bit into her neck, having to crane his head down to reach. Slowly, gently but unrelentingly he pushed into her tightest part, her grip on him so tight it almost hurt. Almost. It took more force than he'd thought to push into her, despite the lubricating spit and water, and he knew, despite the passions of the moment, that he had to balance the force he was using to avoid actually hurting his woman. When he finally hilted in her, he gave her a bit to get used to his size, instead snaking his hands around to play with Cleo's piercings.

"So many things to pay for Cleo... Most I'd let slide, but you brought another woman into the bedroom and didn't let me play? No no no, that can't be allowed to pass without consequences..."

Cleo whined as she stretched around him. She bore down against him, which caused his entry to become a bit easier. Water sluiced down them, stimulating her with gentle caresses as she let her head fall back against his shoulder as he spoke. She knew she was in trouble when she heard the gravelly tone within his voice. She smirked and said, "As if you didn't enjoy watching us play with each other."

"It's not about that doll, it's about you holding out on me. It's about you taking pleasure from someone else without me..." he said with a smirk.

Slowly he drew his hips back, pulling his length nearly out of her, before slowly pushing back into her, with only slightly more speed than before. He groaned as he hilted her, moving his hips in a slight circle.

"It'll be okay though. We're gonna make it okay. Because we're gonna share the last part of you that we haven't played with yet. Aren't we doll?"

He pulled back again, and pushed back in a little faster. Slowly he increased his pace, although he didn't go too fast. He didn't need to, her ass was so tight he didn't need to go very quickly to get his. He groaned again, managed one more thrust, then filled her with his cum, the load that he'd been holding for almost two weeks, the load he'd needed to release since the moment he'd awakened from his rest. And he was releasing it the only place it deserved to go; into Cleo. His orgasm filled Cleo's bowels with heat and pressure, filling her to the brim.

Cleo moaned his name as he started moving within her ass. Her head fell forward, leaning against the cold tile wall as she pushed back against him. His movements, even though he stayed away from touching her pussy, caused her to slowly climb. She didn't fall over the edge, but she felt pleasure nonetheless.

As she felt her bowels fill with his cum, she sighed his name, tightening her ass around him to cause his orgasm to last a bit longer. Her pussy felt inflamed, and she slid a hand down to start playing with herself.

"You've never left me unfulfilled babe. Or are you no longer man enough to get me off?" Cleo asked, sultry voice in his ear as she leaned back against him and put her hands over his head to hold him against her back.

Back
Top Bottom