Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Good King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1138

Planetoid
im looking for a partner to portray an powerful king with unusual tastes and urges. I will play the part of the servant girl that is in his custody. Here a lil idea that I've got.

In order for her father's land from be taken for the King, the King agreed to take his young daughter for as a loan, and she is made to work as his personal servant. She is confused by the Kings sexual demands, with her honor still in contact the King uses her as her toy, whether he's just enjoying her company or her body. He is firm but caring and The King always gets his way.

Pm me if you are interested.

Andy1138 said:
im looking for a partner to portray an powerful king with unusual tastes and urges. I will play the part of the servant girl that is in his custody. Here a lil idea that I've got.

In order for her father's land from be taken for the King, the King agreed to take his young daughter for as a loan, and she is made to work as his personal servant. She is confused by the Kings sexual demands, with her honor still in contact the King uses her as her toy, whether he's just enjoying her company or her body. He is firm but caring and The King always gets his way.

I'm interested i sent you a email on this scene . Did you receive it?

Andy1138 said:

I would be interested in play out this scene with you. let me know what you think of what I write below.

The servant girl is brought to the king chambers by the head maid.
She has with her nothing, no cloths or belongings. the king dismisses the other servants so he may be a lone with her. He speaks to her" do you know why you are here with me, do you know what you will do for me do you little one, what shall I call you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom