Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty Men EVERYWHERE! (*^_^*)/ A Character Log

Admiral Pancake

Planetoid
This is Admiral Pancake, and in this thread I will be posting some of my character concepts, plots, writing samples and general thoughts. Do note that I prefer 1x1, plot-focused, email rps. I will be posting my preferences and other relevant details here as well for quick reference. Thank you for reading, and do shoot me a PM if you are intrigued.

A Little More About Me

So, in this first post, I'll tell you a little about myself, and outline my roleplay preferences.

I am female, approaching my mid-20s, and I have around 5 years of roleplaying under my belt. While this may not seem like much, I have only received praise from my partners. I have roleplayed in several mediums, but I favor email the most out of all of them. Open-minded is clichè as an adjective in these self description-things, but it does apply. I am respectful of my partner's limits, and I have few of them myself, so all should be good once we get things started. I am a relaxed and cheerful person, and I very much enjoy OOC chat.

I am open to 1x1 email rps, with both people playing multiple characters to flesh out the world around them. I prefer story first, with some smut mixed in, and I do enjoy writing satire and romance into my roleplays. I can write upwards of 1000 words when my brain really gets going, but I generally tap out at around 500-700 words. I do have a good grasp on the English language, but I do make mistakes. I will be posting from an android device most of the the time, and typos and autocorrect are a bitch. I do proofread my replies, but sometimes things get overlooked. I do reply when I can, usually 3 or more times a week. I put a lot of thought into quality contributions that drive the plot and develop characters, so I don't necessarily fire out a reply every day. I understand that you have a life, and I do too. Real life comes first, so take your time with your replies if need be. I won't hunt you down for replies.

Kinks and Limits and Plot Devices

With all of the boring stuff out of the way, time for the hot sexy details! Yay!

I roleplay MxM pairings mostly, but I am open to MxF and FxF pairings as well. In MxF pairings, I can play either the male or the female. In the world building of an rp, multiple relationships may happen, so I do not care if the person on the other end is male or female, because they will likely be playing opposite of their true gender anyway.

When it comes to the roles of dominant or submissive,
I prefer switching. Neither of us should be burdened with doing all of the work. If the storyline absolutely calls for Dom/sub roles, I can do either (I strongly prefer the Dominant role, but subbing is fine too.)

My BIG turn ons are:

Oral: Giving and receiving. Bonus points for cumming in the mouth. Includes rimming. I know that some people are screamish about it, so I am putting it out there.

Anal: Toys, fingers and cocks are welcome for anal. An object may be used too, especially if it is a masturbation scene.

Non-Bedroom Scenes: Yeah, orgasming on a big bed with satin bedding and roses on it is hot, but I would like to be creative with other places to do it. Parks, clubs, beaches, showers, offices laboratories.... I am open to just about anywhere.

Supernatural Halfies: Half human, half vampire or demon are hot, especially if he is stronger in fights than his pure blood counterparts. BloodRayne and Dante are to blame for this specific fetish, haha. I am also open to pure supernaturals or regular ol' humans.

Alternative Style/Piercings: Not required, but liked very much. Can range from a simple tattoo that is covered up by clothing most of the time to genitial piercings, nose rings, dyed hair colors (I love red and black together!) Skinny jeans, long hair, and leather jackets are a staple of mine and so is makeup for girls (or even the guys sometimes).

Other Non-Sexual Aspects of Rp

The rp should be plot-focused, so we need plenty of other things going on to progress the story. Here are some ideas:

Imperfect Romance: Gooey, mushy romance bores me. The romance should grow over time, and include taboos and challenges.

Social Issues: Taboos and challenges should include things like prejudice, class inequality, religion (blasphemy really gets me going), drug and alcohol use, emotional issues, moral dilemmas, physical and mental illness, discovering and exploring sexuality, family issues, and anything else that I forgot. The world that is being built should not be perfect. I welcome strife that challenges the characters. Characters should be engaging, with strengths and flaws.

Gore and Epic Battles: I can't get behind being mutilated or killed as a sexual act, but if it happens in a boss battle, I am all for it. Awesome action scenes with total slaughter of weaker enemies or finishing moves on stronger ones is encouraged. NPCs and your own characters are fair game to kill or mutilate as you please, if our main characters fight each other, we should chat about it in ooc first. I have nothing against my characters getting their asses kicked, but anything more drastic than that require foreplanning. No godmoding, please, and limit control to your own characters or disposable NPCs. I welcome all types of enemies from sentient super geniuses to primitive beasts. Be creative with it!

Genres: I only do original characters, and I prefer original stories. I am not well versed in many fandoms, so I tend to stay away from rps based on them. I do like writing modern, urban fantasies. I am most comfortable with those, but I can take a stab at others as well.

Limits:

We all have them, and mine are relativiely few:

Watersports/Scat/Snot: No bodily waste for me please! Bloodplay and a little spit as lube, sure.

Furries/Anthros: Sorry, not into people with animal muzzles who are covered in fur. Ears and a tail on cute, petite, cat girls for Yuri pairings however is perfectly fine.

Fairies: I don't see them as sexual at all, but they are cute. Funny, huh?

Foot or Armpit Fetishism/Worship: Um... No... Other types of worship, such as muscle worship or clit worship? Sure.

That more or less concludes this post. Thank you for reading, and if you are interested do send me a pm so that maybe we can work something out.

Pairings and Plots:

Here are some pairings and plots that I would like to try. I will update them as they come to me. I get excited when thinking of the pairings and plots, so forgive me if the plot summaries are verbose, and if you need any clarification, just ask. Also, pitch me your plots for MxM, FxF and MxF pairings as well!

MxM

Priest (Slayer, Human)xHalfie (demon/human hybrid): This should be a highly action-oriented rp with lots of world building and multiple subplots/relationship forming (not necessarily romantic). My character is a human Priest that does more than just rites at the church, he also has a badass arsenal of weaponry and is sought out to rid his clients of spirits, monsters, vampires, demons and the like who ail them. Humans, Vampires, werewolves and demons make up most of the sentient populace, and are arranged into social classes, with those of mixed blood at the bottom. Priest is initially sent out to snuff out the halfie, but the halfie is quite capable of defending himself (either with badass weaponry of his own, supernatural abilities or both), and the priest barely escapes with his life. From there a complex game of cat and mouse as well as a layered plot makes them become close, and an unconventional romance sprouts.

♂CHARACTERS♂

untitled-3_zpssrbuitjp.jpg

Name: Hayate Hayashi
( 刃屋手 料)

Etymology:
His first name is composed of three kanji,

刃 (ha), meaning "blade of a knife or sword",

屋 (ya), meaning "one who sells or works (as something)"

and 手 (te), meaning technique.
His family name, 料 (Hayashi), means "fee".

Birthday: February 2nd

Race: Human

Currently runs a 'buy 1 murder, get the second half off' special.

Height: 5'7" (170 cm)

Weight: 133 Lbs. (60 kg)

Hair: Black

Eyes: Light Brown

General Appearance: Hayate is of unimpressive height, with a slender and almost delicate build. Hayate is creamy complected, with long, shiny hair and a very beautiful face.
He sticks to a simple, three piece suit as a staple in his wardrobe. A black trenchcoat, double-breasted with silver buttons is worn over the suit. Gloves, handkerchiefs, sunglasses and the high collar of his trenchcoat give him a mysterious and dark appearance that contrasts in a good way with his fairness.

Distinguishing Features:

Tattoos: small kanji symbols below his palms on his wrist reading: 生命線 (seimeisen),meaning "lifeline".

Second tattoo on his lower neck, right side reading: "Cruelty is Kindness." Often obscured by the high collar of his overcoat.

Piercings:
3 small hoops in the outer rim of his left ear

2 small studs in the lobe of the left ear.

Apadravya, small vertical, straight barbell stud through the glans of the penis. Is said to stimulate the partner's prostate during same sex intercourse, and is pleasurable to wear.

Scars:
Small, slashing above left eyebrow (often covered by his bangs)

Large, Going the length of his torso from armpit to hip, left side.

Sexuality: Homosexual, Dom/Switch

Cock Length: 7.5 inches (19.05 cm) when errect. Uncircumsized, thick circumference.

Blood Type: AB

Personality: Formal, but to most people he seems like a friendly, (if not somewhat reserved) fellow. He keeps both a good social reputation and a safe distance from others.

The outward friendliness is a facade, only in place to cut budding suspicion of his activities at the root. He does not care for other people at all, and he can be very cruel and unfeeling when his true self 'slips' out. He finds that the most that the majority of the world's population can contribute to the world is "Carbon dioxide for plants", and does not value life highly, not even his own. He is highly critical, analytical, self-interested, manipulative and intelligent. He tires of how 'simple' other people can be.

Family:

Touma Hayashi: Father (Deceased, Age 37)✞

Yuka Hayashi: Mother (Living, age 54)

Kana Hayashi: Sister, (Living, age 31)

Abilities and Weapons:

Hand to Hand Combat: Hayate is very capable of defending himself mano a mano, despite lacking in any training. He is not a God-mode dodger, but he can take a load of heavy hits and deliver them in kind despite his size. He seems like a wild flurry of fists to the average person watching him, but the trained eye can see his lack of finesse (and possible potential).

Strength: He can lift more weight than his size would suggest, and packs a hard punch when it connects. He isn't at superhuman levels yet, but he can give much of the human and supernatural population a run for their money.

Bladed weapons: Is fond of and masterful of bladed weapons, specifically the bayonet. He prefers the longer 'sword' type bayonet, as they are handy as short swords when not attached to a gun. It should be noted that he is not fond of axes, he finds them bulky.

Guns:
Assault Rifles: This is his go-to firearm, although not his favorite. The assault rifle is doubly deadly when used in conjunction with the bayonet. The drawback with Hayate's assault rifle is that it is heavy, cheap and malfunctions at times, it also is designed so that it can't be fired from his left shoulder. It generally gets the job done, but can leave him vulnerable at times.

Pistols:
His preferred firearm. Not as deadly as using the assault rifle to fill enemies to the brim with bullets and then stabbing them, but his pistol is less ugly and much more natural in his grip to use.

Explosives:
He does not have much experience with explosives, save for stolen grenades and crappy little rubbing alcohol bombs that he makes himself. If he could get his hands on more types of explosives, he would definitely take out the time to be trained in or experiment with using them.

OMGBISHOUNEN_zpswixq6gyt.jpg

vampires_thumb.jpg

tAG_134740_zpsa4p60yri.jpeg

859059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom