Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VincentSenri's Character Profiles

VincentSenri

Planetoid
Brown+hair+anime+guy+pics+_2_.jpg

Julian
21-ish
Human
Likes sweets, pasta, books, music and long walks
Dis-likes shrimp, thunder and lighting
Allergic to cigarette smoke

animeGuyAngel.jpg

Frozen Wings: YC is an explorer trying to find evidence of winged humanoid creatures from legends and myth's. On an expedition is
an the arctic, he comes across a large cave. Going back into it, he finds MC frozen in ice. Finally, a winged human!

Taken...but will open another thread if you are interested
silverdragon.jpg

Yue-cardcaptor-sakura-4696998-538-6.jpg

Of Dragons and Men: MC is a Sea Dragon that has taken human form to hide and blend. Dragons once lived among humans and other races but 600 years ago something happened and no one has seen them since. Except the occasional sighting. YC is a studier of dragons and wants to meet one. MC is scared and tries to hide in a seaside cave. YC goes looking using witness sightings and old writings of those who had known dragons when they lived along side humans. (YC does not have to be human as long as he isn't a dragon)

Taken...but will open another thread if you are interested

neko94.jpg

Home for a Stray: MC is astray 'Breed'. A human made being. The Breeds have been around for 400 years since the first were created. Those with collars are safe from the 'Catchers'. But those without are hunted and taken to 'Camps'. Each camp is different. Breeding, fight training, educating, companion training and pet training. YC is a middle-high class guy that doesn't believe in all that 'master-pet-slave' stuff. He sees MC in trouble and pretends to be MC's master. Things develop from there.

sephi.jpg

Love is Blind: MC is a blind 23 year old who's 'helper' just quit. He asks a neighbor to put an add in the paper for a house mate that can also help him with things he can't do. YC answers said add. Things can go from there.

I ask that ALL who wish to RP with me be into story/plots. I don't do just sex and the like. I like STORIES. So be prepared for long posts and plots. Please PM me if you are interested in any of my Characters or Plot bunnies.

*bump* I had to be away for a while...but I'm back now and would like to continue to RP. If anyone is interested, just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom