Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help! I've been kidnapped! [Your One Desire x Quillougbie]

Quilloughbie

Planetoid
"Mr. Evgeny? Everyone else is leaving for the night, why don't you? If something happens, I'm sure the police department will let us know," A woman's voice broke the silence of the emptying office building. It had been a rather slow night, no crimes to report, no bodies to inspect, rather unusual for a forensic scientist to experience in an upbeat city like this. Perhaps it was just an off day for the firm.

"Thank you Mrs. Mallord, I guess I ought to go now, huh?" Alexei grabbed the arrangement of files on his desk, straightening them out on his desk before standing up. "I'll be out in a little while, go on ahead," he assured the woman who said her goodbyes as Alexei put his files away. Alexei was a young scientist at 25, one of the newer ones in the firm but passed the interviews with flying colors. He was technically interning under the professionals who have had years upon years more experience than him, but even so he was a bright kid who help introduce them to several new techniques and ways to go about their jobs which made him fit in easily.

He was a rather slender fellow, standing at around 5'8", a bit on the pale side due to working during the night all the time, but he was handsome nonetheless. His accent hinted at a Russian descent, and it was further confirmed by his blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was short but wavy, framing his face nicely. He worse a fitted suit, typical work attire and a name badge was pinned to the jackets collar. Russians were very typically known to be flashy, and on his days off, Alexei definitely went all out on his outfits and loved to party at clubs. Not the average hangout for people like him, but he didn't want his job to determine what he did in his spare time.

He finished straightening out his office, grabbing his overcoat as he turned the lights off and headed out. Before stepping out into the cold night weather, Alexei slipped his on his coat and turned off the main lights to the building. After making sure the doors were secured, Alexei turned to the dimly lit sidewalks and started heading for home. Typically Alexei didn't like the thought of driving to work, not wanting some low-life criminal damaging his car if he left it out in a place like this, so it wasn't abnormal for him to walk back. As he did, he busied himself by whistling, enjoying the nice cold air.

Dark brown eyes gazed from a distance, a crooked smile greeting his face. So many nights he stood outside, through that office of his. Watching his figure pace the room. A few occasions he had found himself outside of his house, watching that beautiful body of his roam the house. Though tonight, Alexei would not Make it back home tonight. A plan had been figured in his head, capture Alexei, take him to his cabin outside of town. Now, he wasn't going to torture or murder him. He knew that using force would be the only way he could get through to him, to show what he could offer him, so much more than any other man or woman.

Dark brown eyes gazed from a distance, a crooked grin greeting his lips. He had spent multiple weeks, learning this man. Most nights finding himself outside of his work at first, watching the way his body moved, how his body paced back and forth in a professional manner. Learning how quick to anger he got in situations. Though watching him come through those front doors, he felt a tingling sensation through his body. A black bag hanging from his right shoulder, inside were a few items he needed tonight. The date rape drug, he had already covered the cloth in the substance, duct tape as well as a bandana to cover his face.

Following through the darkness, his body slowly but surely crept up upon alexeis. Sliding the cloth out of the bag and into his palm he approached him, "Excuse me.." He said, sharply grabbing him by the shoulder and spinning him around, to slam him into the building he worked at. Making sure the man didn't see him, he wrapped his palm around his neck, before practically smothering the cloth over his nose and mouth, not needing any screaming. Waiting for the drug to take control he readied himself to catch him, lying him down onto the concrete beneath them.

Dragging his unconscious body to the grass, he grunted and rolled him over onto his chest. His groin pressing tight to Alexeis ass, a shudder escaping him as he began to duct tape his wrists together behind him, as well as his legs. Covering his mouth, he pulled him up over his shoulders, dropping him into the back of his truck, taking him to his cabin.

Before Alexei could respond, he was forced against a wall. He struggled under the weight of his attacker as he was trapped, suddenly being greeted with a cloth covering his mouth. This was just like a horror movie and Alexei knew exactly what was happening. However, with no amount of his struggling did he manage to break free, ending up with him blacking out and collapsing. Ironic, a forensic scientist being overtaken by such a technique he himself has been trained on.

What happened after was a complete blur. He did manage to waver in and out of consciousness, but he was unable, for the life of him, comprehend what was happening. He could feel himself being dragged and carried, and then carelessly tossed away, then being thrown around as the vehicle drove around. He tried to move at some point, but was restricted by the makeshift bindings. He wasn’t sure if he was exactly afraid considering the stuff he had to deal with every day, but he wasn’t exactly feeling too brave at the moment either. He was definitely panicking, but he didn’t have the strength, or the right mind to do anything about it. So he lay limp in his abductee’s truck, falling back out of consciousness again from the intoxicating drug.

Reaching the cabin, Jack pulled the truck to a sudden stop. Looking through the rear window to see Alexei still soundly unconscious. Giving a soft smirk, opening his door he hopped out onto the wet grass beneath him. Pulling the tail gate down, grasping the man's ankles he drug him to the edge of the tailgate before thrusting him up and over his shoulder. He wasn't too heavy, which gave him slight hope that he wouldn't have to fight too much with him. Approaching his cabin, his boot managed to nudge the door open. Breathing in a soft sigh off relief, the plan was on it's way. Shutting the door behind him, he moved his way through the living room. A beautiful log cabin house, granite counters, hardwood flooring. He built this baby from the ground up.

Walking down the hallway he reached a door at the end, twisting it open revealed a dark staircase leading to a basement. Flicking on the light, he grunted with each step down, he was getting heavier by the second. Reaching the concrete floor, the main light flicked on by movement to reveal a beautiful wooden framed queen sized bed. Soft tan sheets, but as you took notice there were handcuffs to each corner of the bed. A very expensive sex swing, which was brand new. He wanted to try it on Alexei, sex toys that were strewn out on a table by the bed. Testing on his heel, jack tossed Alexei onto the bed.

Leaving him in his duct tape, he ran his fingers over his chest. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a pocket knife, taking hold of his shirt he began slicing down, pulling his clothing off piece by piece, revealing every part of his beautiful body. Soft groans escaping his lips as he was now bare chested. Looking down at those pants created small bulge, which was quickly growing, grabbing his pants he began cutting them off as well. Leaving him in his boxers caused a tingle of excitement to course through his body. All he had to do was wait for him to awaken.

Ugh, My head is killing me. Alexei's head was pounding and his heart was racing in his chest as he began to stir. He had a moment of blankness as his memories slip as to what happened to him. I was leaving work... and then.... and then... Alexei wanted to push his locks out of his disgruntled face but realized he couldn't move them. His eyes fluttered open and he had to stare at the ceiling in confusion. Where the heck am I? He groaned, trying to move his hands again but they were nicely taped together behind his back. "What the hell..." Alexei grumbled, panicking a little as he tried to twist and pull his wrist every which direction to get himself free.

That’s when he realized something. To one of his sides he noticed a strange table, lined with rather odd contraptions that looked like…. Sex toys? Alexei scrunched his face, trying to squint to look better. However a chill interrupted him and he turned his head to look down at his bare arms. Wait…. What the hell?? Alexei felt his stomach lurch and he noticed his suit had been removed. As if lying in a strange room, on a strange bed wasn’t bad enough, now he was stark naked too (minus the underwear of course). I don’t remember drinking at all. He groaned, trying to prop himself up.

At first, Alexei was so busy trying to figure out what was going on that he completely missed seeing the strange man at the end of the bed, staring at him with predator eyes. When he did though, his frightened gasp greeted Jake. “W-who the hell are you? What the hell is going on!” Alexei barked, trying to move back farther from Jos, unable to really move well with the tape binding his wrist and ankles. He looked around trying to see for any means of escape. “If you know what was best for you, you’d let me go right now, otherwise there will be more than police on your ass!”

Jack grinned as Alexei finally awakened, watching the young man squirm as he tried to figure out where he was. Laughing softly he ran his fingers through his hair, "Mmm..don't tempt me with a good time." Jack chuckled, his arms crossed over his chest. "Now...now..calm down." He said and climbed onto the bed before straddling the young man quickly. "I'll give you two choices. Either, you can keep that pretty little mouth shut, or I'll find a way to fill it. " He chuckled and bit his bottom lip. "No matter how loud you scream, or how much you fight. No one will find you..or hear you."

He shrugged, pressing his weight down onto him further. "Now, if you struggle.." He pulled out his pocket knife once more, gently trailing it along his skin. "I ca make you feel amazing. Or..." He pressed the tip against his neck. "I can make you Beg for your life." Jack grinned down to him, wrapping his fingers around his wrist, cutting the duct tape from his wrist before grabbing the handcuff from the corner of the bed, locking it quickly around his wrist.

Alexei tried jerking away from the man once he straddled him, but he could only go so far being bounded. When he was given his "choices", he felt his lips press together in a fine line, shooting a glare at the man. Alexei wasn't the type to take orders well, or threats. He had dealt with his share of psychos and knew that they often weren't the type to be reasoned with. However, they also weren't very smart which put Alexei's hopes on high. He glanced around the room for a second, trying to analyze and guess where he was. Judging by the interior's walls, I assume we are somewhere made of wood, and the smell is a little musty so I'm guessing a cabin? How typical. Probably off in the forest if supposedly no one can hear me if what he says is true. But there are plenty of campers and hikers that go through the woods daily, so it must be somewhere more secluded. Alexei snapped out of his analysis mode when he felt the strange press even more onto him, further threatening him with a pocket knife.

Oh great, a maniac. Just what I needed today. Alexei let out a frustrated sigh, knowing it was best not to try to further enrage cuckoos like this one, but he didn't exactly want to stay put either. He thought he was given a chance to escape the moment the man cut the tape binding him, but he was quickly locked back to the bed. "Oi! You have the audacity to threaten me of all people, and you expect me not to struggle? Not that I expect scum like you to understand the term of fairness," Alexei scoffed, tugging on his hand a bit. It was quite the sturdy handcuff. Great. "The price to pay for murder is a lot worse for kidnapping so if you don't want to have to deal with the FBI on your ass for murder charges, you better think twice and let me go, you bastard!" So much for not trying to further enrage the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom