Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confidence in Command (Devlishangel and Alan23}

It was a strange mix he was seeing from her. Part of her seemed scared, as if... well, he corrected, she probably was... a virgin. Yet never having tasted the meal didn't seem to mean she didn't hunger for it. He could feel the heat rising from her, as she returned his kiss. Her blush showed how worried she was, yet she was making no move to restrain herself. It was, he guessed, fear. Fear for her life, here in enemy territory, fear that she might die never having tasted life.

His hand went to her breasts again. He ripped outwards, pulling the tattered tunic away from her, leaving her upper body in just her bra. And into the bra went his hand, seeking her hard nipple again, while he kept his lips on hers. He rubbed at her breasts, crushing it, being as gentle as he could, yet finding it hard to restrain himself. Despite her high rank, she was a small, frightened child, and it truly felt like rape, like taking some innocent thing against her will.

But she needed it, he consoled himself, as much as he did.

Yes she was a virgin indeed, but soon not anymore. She slowly lowered herself and laid herself on the floor, pulling him with her, their lips never parted. His hand claiming her breast, massaging it made her arch her back in pleasure. She moaned softly inside of his mouth as their tongues danced an erotic dance. He was leaned over her now, her had total controll and she would let him take controll. She laid a hand in his neck and the other hand found his hip, grabbing his clothes to pull him even closer. She didn't know if it was fear, if it was just lust...her hunger for him grew with every kiss, every touch..

It was an amazing feeling. Lust and fear. He had had lots of sex in his life, never one who was so afraid, yet so keen to continue. He held her very tightly, so strong it threatened to hurt her, yet controlled, so that she was protected and not threatened. The fact that she needed him so much that it would overcome her fears was driving him wild.

He took her hand, guiding it down low, so that it touched the massive bulge under his pants, letting just the back of her hand brush his huge erection. Just for a second, then, he broke off the kiss, denying her the comfort, letting the fear seep into her. He knew, beyond a doubt, she had never touched this part of a man before, even through clothing. It was at once stripping her of her innocence and making her a woman.

And then, he took her bra, ripping it away, tossing it carelessly into the cave, letting her breasts fall free, and locked his lips onto her nipple. He sucked, greedily, letting his tongue flicker around the nipple, letting it grow harder and harder.

She willingly let him guide her hand to his crotch, the back of her hand ran over his massive erection through the fabric of his pants as she swallowed hard and tried not to be nervous. The first thought that crossed her mind was how this huge cock should ever fit in her tight pussy. The next moment he ripped her bra off of her and she gasped again in suprise. She felt how his tongue played over her right nipple and she moaned softly, she raised her head,laid it in her neck and closed her eyes as she licked with her tongue over her lips. She arched her back more, pushing her nipple more against his tongue, into his mouth. She combed with her fingers through his hair ,her other hand grabbed his shirt, squeezing the fabric between her fingers,pulling it up roughly over his chest, gesturing him to take it off, to undress, she wanted him naked.

Without even pausing he ripped off his shirt, undid his belt, and pushed down his pants. He guided her fingers to his chest, letting her palm rub over his hard muscles. Her right nipple was hard in his mouth now, and he released it, seeking the left instead, latching and sucking, enjoying the frailty of her body. Her uniform, that had been so bright and crisp before the attack was now soiled, torn, wrinkled, and he simply grabbed the waist and pulled it downwards.

She had thin legs, attractive, but without much muscle, and he panties had bunched into her crotch with being worn so long. He slid his hand into the waist, seeking her sex, feeling her wetness, as he kicked off his boots and socks. He was now totally naked, and helped her off with the pants, working them along her legs, enjoying the mixture of need and shyness he still saw in her. Her bush was almost the same shade as her hair, just slightly darker, and now matted with moisture.

Gently he massaged her sex, sliding his finger in, seeking her clit, teasing it just for a second, then withdrawing, allowing her need to build.

She watched with growing desire how he roughly undressed himself and undressed her as he seemed hungrily to get back to her nipples. As his hand found her sex she breathed deep in and out. The brief touch of her clit sent a shiver of sensation down her spine, making her head spin. She automatically raised her hips, chasing after the finger that caused her pleasure. Her voice was only a huskily whisper as she spoke now " please touch me...touch me again like you just did" she felt and sensed how experienced he was, how he would show her the meaning of great sex. She wanted all of him, she wanted him to take her, to fuck her, to lick her, to taste her...

He continued, working at her clit, gently forcing her passion to rise like a wave. An jolt of electricity shot through his psyche, as he realized what was happening here. Here was undiscovered territory, a girl who had never tasted the greatest passion a woman can experience. Here she was, helpless, at his mercy, needing him so much he could take her, use her... but he knew, deep inside, this must be gentle, must be a thing she could remember for ever. It was not just her first... it might be the only time this ever happened for her, for they both might soon be dead.

He could feel her wetness, feel her spasming inside, knew her desire was rising. He made her small hands clutch his shaft, letting her feel its hardness. She had done this to him. Weak, frail, vulnerable she might have been, but she should know at least she had this power. To do this to a man. Have a man truly desire her. He would not have her die without knowing this.

He whispered in her ear, soothing her, reassuring her he would be gentle... but he did not know truly if he could...

His touch on her clit made her squirm and moan in pleasure, her body immediatly reacted, her hips twisting and turning under his touch as she shivered in pleasure. She could feel how he pushed her hands against his cock, she slowly rubs his length with her hands. As he whispered sweet words in her ear, she bit her lower lip and nodded. She was aware of her being all vulnerable and submissive to his touch, his words..and the strange thing was, she loved every second of this submission. Her eyes closed as her whole body was focused and reacting on the fingers working on her clit. This small movements on her clit made her body and mind a slave to him. She would do anything at this point to let this heavenly feeling continue. She felt a warm feeling inside of her spreading, starting in her crotch, spreading quickly to her stomach, to her chest...it was an orgasm, ready to explode soon. Her slender legs shaked now, uncontrollably ,as her voice was nothing but a huskily whisper " don't stop...please...I...need...to....cum...." a high cry left her lips.

He'd thought he couldn't have become any more excited, until she spoke. That she was a virgin, that this might be the one and only time she ever knew the pleasures of love... this in itself was amazing enough. That she was actually pleading, begging him to continue, that she was right now his absolute slave... this took his ecstasy into bounds he'd never known before. True, part of it was the situation... but much of it was her. Never before had he had a woman so vulnerable, so helpless. It struck him that even if he was as weak as her, and she was as strong as him, he'd still be in control, so needy was she...

He could feel her rising as he worked on her clit, sucked at her nipples, ran his hands over every part of her body, sending every nerve ending twitching with electricity. Sure, he could enter her right now, shoot in her, if he wanted. But this was her time, not his, and this was the tribute he paid her.

"You're beautiful," he said, his deep voice a whisper in her ear. "beautiful."

Her left breast was then again hard in his mouth, his sucking so strong it hurt, his hand kneading at the entry to her innermost cavern of sexual secrets as if he was laying siege. He let her rise, let her build, conveying the message she could let herself go whenever she wished... he'd stay there, be with her, until the beautiful end...

Anna arched her back, the orgasm now in every vein, every heartbeat, every muscle. His words whispered so sensually in her ear drove her over the edge as she screamed and her orgasm exploded. Her juices squirted out, running over his hand, her breath shallow,quick. Her body shaked an shivered. Her left hand still on his length. Her eyes closed and her head in her neck. Her body still shivering in the wave of the orgasm she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him as her hand still moved over his length. Her eyes showing her innocence and at the same time her hunger and lust. " take me now.."

She was his. She was his. As gently as he could, he hefted her under him, straddled her, prepared to enter her. There was a ball of precum on his glans, merging already with her wetness. The thought of what he was about to do was...

The explosion shook the ground. Pain shot across the exposed parts of his skin as gravel, thrown up from the blast, seared across it. Quickly he dived on top of her, though now it was for reasons other than his original intention. The retort of the shell still hung in the air, its whine assaulting his memory.

He heard the clanking of the wheels, the shouting of the enemy soldier standing up in the armored car, pointing at him from the turret. "Surrender. Surrender."

"Well, I've heard of the earth moving," he growled to himself, "But that's fucking ridiculous!"

There was only one chance, and that a small one. Grimacing, the pain of his wound now a red hot searing brand of pain, he scooped her up, headed for the mouth of a cave that was close. Not their own... there was no way out of that one. This was one he'd investigated further, while she'd been sleeping. The poor girl - she'd woken to find him sitting at the mouth of the cave, and had no idea he hadn't been there all night. In fact, he'd carefully scouted ways out, but had said nothing. No sense, he'd decided, panicking her more than he had to. This is why he had not let her walk away, for she'd have been walking straight into a wave of the enemy.

If she said anything, he could not hear, his ears being temporarily deafened by the blast. But the cool of the cave was a blessed relief. All he had was his weapon, and a few ragged clothes, and his burden... but the vehicle could not follow them, and even soldiers on foot might hesitate to storm a narrow cave - why would they risk their lives for so small a prize? He hoped they hadn't seen her commander's insignia.

He plunged through the fissure at the rear of the cave, running in darkness, twisting and turning. Where it led he had no idea. He did not relax and set her down until his ears had cleared, and he could listen for pursuit, and know there was none.

It all happened so fast, in one minute they were in the middle of their dance of lust, in the other minute there was an explosion, the ground vibrated, she heard only a beeping noise in her ear, she could hear voices far away but the words were blurry. She tried to get up but somebody lifted her off the ground and ran away with her. She could only notice the sudden change from light to darkness, guessing they were in a cave. She tried to scream, to tell they would be trapped in there but she could only cough. Her whole body hurted as if somebody stabbed with knifes everywhere. It seemed like forever untill he putted her down. At that time she could hear again. As he putted her down her legs could not hold her and she fell on her knees. Her eyes widened as she atill tried to understand what just happened. She was totally naked and so was he. She looked into his eyes and stammered " wh...what...wh.." she coughed again and hoped he understood what she wanted to ask.

"Shh, shh, shh," he whispered into her ear. "Be calm, pretty one. We kind of got caught napping. Enemy armored car - let off a random shot with the cannon. And then they saw us. I had this cave all scouted out, as a bolthole but... anyway, if you see cavalry, I doubt tanks are far behind. We can't take on a whole armored unit. Best hope is we keep going this way, 'cos we can't go back."

Suddenly, now he was calm again, he saw she was naked. With any other woman, he'd simply have looked his fill. But knowing how shy she was, even in the low light of the cave he senses how distressed she might be. Looking at her, with her thin legs, seeming too thin for her body, her frail looks, her white skin... he felt an overpowering urge to protect her.

"So, much as I'd like to ravage you senseless right now, it's kind of a thing we'll have to put on hold..." he laughed, wryly.

She suddenly was aware of their situation. They were both naked, in a cave with no way back. She still sat on her knees as her shyness took over again. She sat down, pulled her knees to her body and wrapped her arms around her knees to cover up her pussy, her breasts. She was affraid to ask for clothes, he might get angry again. But they needed clothes. It was too cold to stay naked. Her body started to shiver as she laid her head on her knees. She just waited. What else could she do, what else could she say? She realized in that moment what she had done. He almost took her virginity. She looked up at him again. This rough man...he almost fucked her senseless. Would he have been carefull? She was not sure. She shaked her head as if this abbandoned the thoughts.

Seeing her distress, he gave her a few moments to compose herself, which he spent doubling back and carefully listening to make sure the soldiers had not, after all, followed them. He returned after a few minutes, to find her still in a position that suggested she was still shamed of her nakedness. He didn't blame her... it must have been difficult enough to be in such a position as to put her virginity on the line, without having it interrupted by a cannon blast!

"Stay calm," he said, as softly as he could, sitting down beside her and draping a protective arm around her. "I don't think the enemy followed us. As soon as you're ready, we'll follow this tunnel and see where it comes out. We need to get ourselves some clothes."

He stroked her hair, trying to reassure her. "And don't worry - you're still a virgin. Those fucking enemy soldiers caused me mroe distress than they knew with their timing!"

Despite of their situation she had to laugh softly about what he just said. She shaked her head as she smiled and said quietly " yes they had a fuckin great timing hadn't they?" she looked into his eyes and got more serious now as she sighed deep " I...I don't...don't know what we...well....what we were doing there..." she stammered. What the hell had she been thinking? She almost lost her virginity to him and that in the middle of a battlefield. She rubbed with her hands over her eyes as if she was tired " I always imagined my first time to be romantic and stuff..." she shaked her head again " that was fuckin romantic out there wasn't it?" she smirked a bit. Her cheeks still red from the intense blush.

"Yeah, I'm afraid it wasn't ideal," he laughed, stroking her hair to try to calm her. "Sorry about that. I really know how to show a girl a good time, don't I?" He looked away. "But I guess you'd have preferred your first time to be with some well-bred officer or scion of the landed gentry, not some ragged-arsed foot soldier, so maybe it's just as well."

He grinned. "Tell you what. When we get out of this, if you'll put up with me, we'll find a nice flash restaurant back home, and I'll wine and dine you until you feel like a princess. Would you like that?"

He was, he knew, whistling in the dark. Their chances of getting out of this situation were narrow indeed. But all he could do was follow the passage, see where it came out, and make plans accordingly.

She smiled a bit unconfident as he stroke her hair so gently. There it was again,his softer side. He kept on suprising her with showing how soft, sweet and gentle he could be.

She shaked her head at his comment " no...I don't care about officer. Did you ever meet one? Most of them are the biggest assholes on this fuckin planet" she grinsed. " Apart from that...you are not ragged-arsed Danvers"

As he told her he would wine and dine her if they would get out of here she laughed and blushed

" oh I don't need to feel like a princess Danvers...I just wanted my first time to be not in a battlefield between bombs and guns"

Of course he wouldn't really understand this. He didn't care where they would fuck or if it was her he fucked or some other girl. For him she was probably only a nice pussy to fuck. She realized that now. She had to be carefull, told herself quietly to not put too much meaning on their sex...it didn't mean a thing to him.

She shivered lightly now, the cold air was laying as a blanket on her skin. She tried to warm herself a bit by rubbing her hands over her arms. She wouldn't complain now...she had complained enough. She would wait for his call, he was the experienced one.

"Yeah, it's kind of difficult to be ragged-assed since I'm as naked as you are," he chuckled. He stopped short, He'd been forgetting the basic difference between them. That for him, he didn't give a damn about being naked, except perhaps as to might affect their chances of remaining inconspicuous. But he'd seen how shy she was... for her, it was obvious, she was embarrassed about him seeing her this way. He shouldn't look, he knew... but she was so pretty it was hard to tear his eyes away.

"Ok, so what we have to do now," he said, wrapping his arms around her to keep her as warm as he could, "is keep walking, and as fast as we can, to keep warm. I can't do much in the way of a plan, since I've no idea what we're going to find... even if this leads anywhere."

He lifted her hand and kissed it.

"And anyway, you'll always be MY princess," he grinned.

She was so confused as he told her that she would always be his princess and kissed her hand. What was he intending? She abbandoned the thoughts of a romance, he probably thought they would be dead soon and it didn't matter what he would say for they would only live long enough to say eachother goodbye. She forced a smile and slowly got up. Now she could not hide her breasts and pussy anymore. If they would have to walk , than everybody could see everything. She mumbled to herself " damn I need clothes" she felt so terrible without any clothes. She turned to Danvers and said in a shy and quiet voice " Ok Danvers, let's go than before I am frozen"

As they walked, he kept his arm around her. He knew that this was against all military protocol - and even if they were not destined to survive, he wondered how she'd take that. Yet she gave him no order to let go. It was as if, now they were separated from the rest of the army, he was the one in command. He'd have liked to try and restore her confidence by asking for her orders... but he knew that she had no answers to their current situation, and to have to admit this would humiliate her even more.

After some time, the passage narrowed. It was now just wide enough for him to crawl through. He decided to go first, partly because if there were any danger they were headed into, he'd be the one who faced it first. And also because he knew how embarrassed she'd be, crawling along with her bottom in the air, and him just a few inches behind!

Soon, however, there was another change. The ground became wet underfoot, but widened. And the liquid was not, he could tell by the smell, ordinary fresh water. In fact, it was anything but.

Surprisingly, though, this was good news, of a sort. Obviously this subterranean system of caves was the outlet of the sewage system of a large town. who knew, they might find themselves in a factory, or even the cellar of a house.

He knew she's be far too fastidious to walk through the revolting smelling liquid, so he picked her up, and carried her. The chamber was too low for a fireman's carry, so he had to cradle her before him in his arms, as if he were carrying a bride over a threshold.

After a few hundred metres, the passage branched.

"Which way, beautiful princess?" He asked, then caught himself. "Erm, I mean, which way, Ma'am?"

Back
Top Bottom