Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confidence in Command (Devlishangel and Alan23}

She listened to his words,he was so calm,still so Professional,she couldn't believe he was so Strong. He was not affraid to die. She Knew he was right,they might have no Chance of surviving because of her. She Nodded at his plan thinking by herself "we both will die because of me" it brought tears to her eyes again. She whispered in tears " I...I know I'm not Strong...e..enough...you...should let me behind....you...will die otherwise because of...of me.." She felt his Hand underneath her breast as she looked Deep Into his eyes...would he really leave her here for the Enemy to die,or Even Worse,to rape? Only the thought of this made her shiver again. She Held his Strong Body close..just to make sure Despite of what she just Said he wouldn't just go away.

Alan23 said:
He kept holding her, trying to stop her shaking.

"Ma'am, we have to try to get somewhere safe," he said. "And we can't go back towards our own army. That would be the worst possible thing. We'd have to somehow get through the enemy front line, with them all fully alert. On my own I might manage it, but there's no way you could manage it. I'm sorry, Ma'am, but you just don't have what it takes for that kind of thing." And then, before she could again react "Shhh. It isn't your fault. You can't help it. But we do need to find a way to get safe. I suggest we actually go the other way, into the heartland of the enemy. We'd be moving through territory that's already occupied, and they might be less alert. And anyway, they'd only be actual soldiers in areas that they think are important. If we stick to the country, we might make it. Then we can lie low for a while, and try to get on a fishing boat or something and get to a neutral country."

As he spoke, he found his arm was still around her, drawing her close. Her tunic had rucked up again, and his arm was against her bare flesh. Somehow, without him planning it, his hand had found its way upwards, and was now just underneath her breast. He could actually feel the bottom part of her bra. It reminded him of how long since he'd been with a woman, but he repressed the thought.

"Ma'am, you have to try not to be scared. I know it's difficult, but try. Soon, we're going to have to get up and start moving."

As he held her, he could feel how scared she was. It was obvious that despite her words, she desperately needed him to stay with her.

He pulled her closer, holding her tight. he could see how hard it was for her. In theory, she was his superior officer, but in reality this was her first campaign. She had become scared, and that panic had transmitted itself to the whole of her command. Since then, she'd been taken from what protection the army could have given her, and was behind enemy lines. She had even been attacked by a tank!

"It's OK, pretty one," he continued, whispering in her ear, stroking her long blond hair. "We'll find some way to get out of this."

He thought he might try carrying her, and normally he could have managed it quite easily. But the massive wound on his back was agony, and it wouldn't be easy. Running anywhere was certainly not an option.

"Just tell me when you;re ready to walk," he said. "We need to find a place to lay up, until you can get yourself together."

She Nodded and needed only a Few minutes to calm down as she told him "ok...let's Get the hell out of here.." She leaned on him as she stood up from the ground, still a Bit shakey but it would work...it had to...Even if they would probably die out there, she wanted to Show him she would try her best not to be in his Way, she would do whatever he Said, whatever it Took them to Get out of here alive.

As she looked at him she saw his back was hurting a lot..she Asked him "Danvers...let me have a look at it again...maybe we can work something out, I just need maybe a Piece of..." She looked around...nothing there to cover the wound, what the hell she thought and pointed at her tunic to him " here, rip apart of my tunic for me, I will try to cover your wound with it,rip it off, I am not Strong enough to do it but you are" she desperatly wanted to help him After what he did for her...she Owed him a lot...she Owed him her life...she realized that.

Alan23 said:
As he held her, he could feel how scared she was. It was obvious that despite her words, she desperately needed him to stay with her.

He pulled her closer, holding her tight. he could see how hard it was for her. In theory, she was his superior officer, but in reality this was her first campaign. She had become scared, and that panic had transmitted itself to the whole of her command. Since then, she'd been taken from what protection the army could have given her, and was behind enemy lines. She had even been attacked by a tank!

"It's OK, pretty one," he continued, whispering in her ear, stroking her long blond hair. "We'll find some way to get out of this."

He thought he might try carrying her, and normally he could have managed it quite easily. But the massive wound on his back was agony, and it wouldn't be easy. Running anywhere was certainly not an option.

"Just tell me when you;re ready to walk," he said. "We need to find a place to lay up, until you can get yourself together."

"No," he replied, immediately. "Ma'am, listen. That uniform of yours... strange as you might think it, it's the best thing you've got going for you right now."

He flexed his back, wincing with the pain.

"If we should get captured, what are we? Soldiers, right? Sure, they'd give us a hard time, but we'd still be prisoners of war. We'd have certain rights. We might be interned for the duration, and have to live off crap food, but we'd be alive. Once you take that uniform off... and then we get captured... you're in plain clothes. Know what that makes you? A spy. And you know what happens to spies, who get captured, right?"

He didn't bother to finish his sentence.

"And anyway," he chuckled, "I need to keep all my wits around me, right now, and I'm pretty sure I'd find the sight of you with no top on kind of distracting."

Immediatly she started to blush at his Last words. She didn't know what to say now..she looked away from him to hide her blushing..what was wrong with her for god sake...he only Said that because I am a Woman, with breasts, like every Woman, nothing Special...still she was blushing...where was her proffesionalism to smile and hide emotions...she probably lost it in war...

To just change the subject she Asked him "b...but what are we going to do now? We need to clean the wound and cover it up...you need help...and Most of all...In my opinion we should not be here on the Same Spot longer than we have to..." She stroke her long blond Hair back and looked at him again...still a Bit blushing but Well...she had to live with him seeing it...he didn't Even care about it, or did he?

Alan23 said:
"No," he replied, immediately. "Ma'am, listen. That uniform of yours... strange as you might think it, it's the best thing you've got going for you right now."

He flexed his back, wincing with the pain.

"If we should get captured, what are we? Soldiers, right? Sure, they'd give us a hard time, but we'd still be prisoners of war. We'd have certain rights. We might be interned for the duration, and have to live off crap food, but we'd be alive. Once you take that uniform off... and then we get captured... you're in plain clothes. Know what that makes you? A spy. And you know what happens to spies, who get captured, right?"

He didn't bother to finish his sentence.

"And anyway," he chuckled, "I need to keep all my wits around me, right now, and I'm pretty sure I'd find the sight of you with no top on kind of distracting."

He had certainly not failed to notice that she had blushed, when he'd mentioned her breasts. It was something of a novelty for him, he had to admit. The girls he served with in the ranks were a lot less inhibited, and would have reacted to his statement with joking and flirting. In fact, he found Captain McCoy's obvious shyness and embarrassment somewhat arousing. She was obviously trying to hide her blush, and while with another girl he might have teased her, he decided to be a gentleman and pretend not to notice. He looked all around him, scanning the horizon.

And yet, while they;d been walking, he'd kept his arm around her. He was pretending he needed her support because of his wound, but it was really a need he felt to protect her and try to calm her. He knew that she knew.

They had been moving steadily downwards, simply because that was the best way to find water. What they had could not last long. He noticed that the rocky terrain over which they were moving was littered with small fissures and crevices, which pleased him.

"Look," he said, coming to a narrow, twisted cave. If we hole up here a day or so, all the excitement is going to die down. It'll make it a lot safer to move. And the extra time gives this wound a better chance to heal. Anyway, night's coming on and it's getting very cold."

In fact, he could stand it much colder. But he knew she couldn't. He was, again, trying to save her the embarrassment of having to admit how weak she was.

As they walked and he kept his arm around her the whole Time she felt he wanted to protect the Little Spoiled rich Girl...it Mixed up her Feelings...it made her angry somehow but on the other side she Knew he had been right as he Said That she wouldn't survive alone, they would probably die because of her. She was just to weak and somehow she Found it very comfortable he tried to protect her. Istn't that what men liked to do After all? Apart from that he pretended like he needed to put his arm around her because he was wounded, so he tried not to embarass her with her Own weakness, she Found That Kind of Sweet.

Resting sounded so damn good.. TheY were walking for hours now..." Sounds Good, let's give us a Rest than" she answered him. " but how can we keep warm?" She Never slept outside...she Never had to...she felt weak and useless once more..tried not to Show..,she told herself to be Strong now...not to Bother him with her weakness.

Alan23 said:
He had certainly not failed to notice that she had blushed, when he'd mentioned her breasts. It was something of a novelty for him, he had to admit. The girls he served with in the ranks were a lot less inhibited, and would have reacted to his statement with joking and flirting. In fact, he found Captain McCoy's obvious shyness and embarrassment somewhat arousing. She was obviously trying to hide her blush, and while with another girl he might have teased her, he decided to be a gentleman and pretend not to notice. He looked all around him, scanning the horizon.

And yet, while they;d been walking, he'd kept his arm around her. He was pretending he needed her support because of his wound, but it was really a need he felt to protect her and try to calm her. He knew that she knew.

They had been moving steadily downwards, simply because that was the best way to find water. What they had could not last long. He noticed that the rocky terrain over which they were moving was littered with small fissures and crevices, which pleased him.

"Look," he said, coming to a narrow, twisted cave. If we hole up here a day or so, all the excitement is going to die down. It'll make it a lot safer to move. And the extra time gives this wound a better chance to heal. Anyway, night's coming on and it's getting very cold."

In fact, he could stand it much colder. But he knew she couldn't. He was, again, trying to save her the embarrassment of having to admit how weak she was.

Her question, he felt, was a good one. Though a cave is warmer than the outside in winter, since caves tend to be of the annual average temperature, it was still too cold to sleep well in it. And in her thin uniform, which had been designed to look well on the parade ground rather than keep its wearer warm, she was even worse off than he was. He helped her over the rough ground, into the deep fissure. A few meters in, the ground was dry and bare, and the tunnel kinked sideways, making it tight to move in it. But once he wriggled through this bit, it opened out again making a kind of chamber. He noted with relief that there were no droppings or gnawed bones there, meaning the cave was not the home of some fierce animal.

Though he found it easy enough to squeeze his lithe body through the narrow part, he knew it would not be so easy for his commander. She was not especially fit or athletic, and her uniform was very tight and likely to hamper her considerably. But he could not turn away, as he had to help her through. There was no way she could wriggle through the passage without her jacket riding up around her armpits, and she'd be a mess by the time she got into the cave, but that couldn't be helped.

She hesitated in Front of the cave, how the hell was she supposed to Get in there? Well he made it and his Body was much bigger and taller than hers so she thought " Get yourself together Anna, don't Act like a Spoiled Girl Even though you are One, you promissed yourself not to Get in his Way and not to Bother so come on" she crawled Inside, feeling her uniform ripp all over, as she finally made it she sat down and looked at the uniform "damn..,now I have to Run around half naked" she mumbled, the Part on the back where the tunic already had been ripped, it was ripped of completly, there was a Big hole on her Waist and also on her breast...as she saw the hole on the breast she looked quickly at him already blushing, seeing if he noticed...

Alan23 said:
Her question, he felt, was a good one. Though a cave is warmer than the outside in winter, since caves tend to be of the annual average temperature, it was still too cold to sleep well in it. And in her thin uniform, which had been designed to look well on the parade ground rather than keep its wearer warm, she was even worse off than he was. He helped her over the rough ground, into the deep fissure. A few meters in, the ground was dry and bare, and the tunnel kinked sideways, making it tight to move in it. But once he wriggled through this bit, it opened out again making a kind of chamber. He noted with relief that there were no droppings or gnawed bones there, meaning the cave was not the home of some fierce animal.

Though he found it easy enough to squeeze his lithe body through the narrow part, he knew it would not be so easy for his commander. She was not especially fit or athletic, and her uniform was very tight and likely to hamper her considerably. But he could not turn away, as he had to help her through. There was no way she could wriggle through the passage without her jacket riding up around her armpits, and she'd be a mess by the time she got into the cave, but that couldn't be helped.

He could not help noticing what a mess she was, once she had finally managed to get into the cave. The back seam of the tunic had split, leaving much of her waist exposed, and a strip had torn down at the breast as well. And he also noticed - which she hadn't, yet - that she had also split her tight pants into the bargain. And with nothing else on but her satiny panties and bra, he guessed he didn't blame her for blushing.

He decided to say nothing about it, for anything he said could only make things worse. But the way he looked away also made it obvious he was deliberately trying not to embarrass her, which probably made things worse.

"OK, you you get back there, right against the wall," he said. "When we sleep, I need to be on the outside in case anything does come at us. But hopefully we won't be discovered." He put his pack so she could use it as a pillow. They only had one blanket - his - so he put that in the space he had indicated, showing he intended her to use it. Then he broke out the iron rations he carried. It wasn't much - enough for one man for about four days - and now there were two of them.

"I guess dinner's going to be hard biscuit and fruit bars," he said. "later, we can light a fire, maybe, but we daren't tonight, as the enemy might still be lurking about. But there is some good news - did you see that spring outside? Fresh water at least."

He took both of his water bottles - she was not carrying one of course - and wriggled back out to the spring. He filled both of the bottles, then relieved himself, though in reality he did to need to do either as they had enough water for the night and he didn't need to pee. It was to give her some chance to pull her uniform into shape as best she could, and maybe get her blush under control a bit. He was trying to be a gentleman.

As soon as he left the Cave she tried to fix the uniform "damn not now" she mumbled, she tried to put back the ripped pieces to where they belong and than she noticed the Split in her pants "oh for god sake" she mumbled...she couldn't fix This One..she had to find other clothes... But where..as he returned she was still blushing all over, this was a terrible Situation for her...she Knew he saw the ripped parts, she was so embarrassed that she wasn't Even able to stay calm and friendly anymore. "I need new clothes" she Said to him..." I know you noticed my uniform is ripped Danvers, don't pretend you did not!" Than she went silent again " that was stupid of me..." She thought " the tone was too Sharp" she covered herself with the blanket so he had no Chance to See her Undies and bra anymore as she tried again in a Sweeter tone "sorry...didn't mean to be bitchy now but....Well...you sawxwhat happened and I need something to wear..."

Alan23 said:
He could not help noticing what a mess she was, once she had finally managed to get into the cave. The back seam of the tunic had split, leaving much of her waist exposed, and a strip had torn down at the breast as well. And he also noticed - which she hadn't, yet - that she had also split her tight pants into the bargain. And with nothing else on but her satiny panties and bra, he guessed he didn't blame her for blushing.

He decided to say nothing about it, for anything he said could only make things worse. But the way he looked away also made it obvious he was deliberately trying not to embarrass her, which probably made things worse.

"OK, you you get back there, right against the wall," he said. "When we sleep, I need to be on the outside in case anything does come at us. But hopefully we won't be discovered." He put his pack so she could use it as a pillow. They only had one blanket - his - so he put that in the space he had indicated, showing he intended her to use it. Then he broke out the iron rations he carried. It wasn't much - enough for one man for about four days - and now there were two of them.

"I guess dinner's going to be hard biscuit and fruit bars," he said. "later, we can light a fire, maybe, but we daren't tonight, as the enemy might still be lurking about. But there is some good news - did you see that spring outside? Fresh water at least."

He took both of his water bottles - she was not carrying one of course - and wriggled back out to the spring. He filled both of the bottles, then relieved himself, though in reality he did to need to do either as they had enough water for the night and he didn't need to pee. It was to give her some chance to pull her uniform into shape as best she could, and maybe get her blush under control a bit. He was trying to be a gentleman.

His face was set in a frown. "Do excuse me, Ma'am," he snapped. "When I was out fetching water for you, I should have made a brief stop at one of the many high-class boutiques that seem to be crowding this area. Perhaps I was distracted by the five stay hotel, or the gourmet restaurants I passed. Or perhaps you'd be satisfied if I just magicked up a sewing machine. Look, it's hardly my fucking fault if you're crazy enough to go out into the field wearing your full dress uniform. And yeah, I did notice your tits and ass are hanging out. And I turned away - what more you expecting? Wrap a towel round my eyes so I can't see?"

He went and sat at the mouth of the cave. He was shivering, and his back was on fire. But there was no way he was going back in there.

For fucksake I took on a freaking tank for her, he muttered to himself. Nearly got myself killed. Not to mention saving her getting taken by the enemy. Even if I had sneaked a look at her ass - which I didn't any more than I could help - most would have called that small enough reward.

But he had to admit, it had been a nice ass. And a nice rack, too.

She was shocked that he yelled at her like that...of course he was right...but she was just not the right Person to yell at...she got scared now,started Shaking because she was cold and because she was scared. As he left she laid down,tears Running down from her eyes as she cried in silency. Not knowing if he would maybe change his mind and leave her out here now. She kept an eyes on the opening of the Cave,just to be sure he wouldn't leave...she would like to go out there and apologize to him but than he would See her crying..no...no Way.

Alan23 said:
His face was set in a frown. "Do excuse me, Ma'am," he snapped. "When I was out fetching water for you, I should have made a brief stop at one of the many high-class boutiques that seem to be crowding this area. Perhaps I was distracted by the five stay hotel, or the gourmet restaurants I passed. Or perhaps you'd be satisfied if I just magicked up a sewing machine. Look, it's hardly my fucking fault if you're crazy enough to go out into the field wearing your full dress uniform. And yeah, I did notice your tits and ass are hanging out. And I turned away - what more you expecting? Wrap a towel round my eyes so I can't see?"

He went and sat at the mouth of the cave. He was shivering, and his back was on fire. But there was no way he was going back in there.

For fucksake I took on a freaking tank for her, he muttered to himself. Nearly got myself killed. Not to mention saving her getting taken by the enemy. Even if I had sneaked a look at her ass - which I didn't any more than I could help - most would have called that small enough reward.

But he had to admit, it had been a nice ass. And a nice rack, too.

He continued to sit, staring out into the darkness.

Logically, he knew his course was clear. On his own, he'd rate himself to get away, get back to his own lines. Even injured as he was he was strong, resourceful, tricky. Or, at worst, he'd be captured and flung into a POW camp until the war ended. They'd hardly bother to torture a mere corporal to find out their enemy's high strategy. With Captain McCoy around his neck, the odds changed considerably. Any fate she suffered, he'd suffer too. And her lack of survival skills made his own task triply difficult.

But against that, he knew that there was no way he could leave her. To begin with, by helping her to escape, he'd cast his dice. He had acted on his own free will, and now he had to take the consequences. And his natural chivalry would not allow him to abandon a female who was so obviously weak and helpless.

That didn't mean, of course, that he had to like her. He'd do his duty as well as he could, and as soon as they were back safe (if ever) he would ask for a transfer to another unit. Given that his own division had been just about wiped out that shouldn't be hard. In the meantime, he'd speak to her only when necessary, and obey her orders, however stupid.

She tried to keep her eyes Open but suddenly sleep Took controll and she Fell asleep, her cheeks all wet from crying. She couldn't help herself sleeping and slept for a Long Long Time.

By the Time she woke up it was Morning, or it looked like it in the Air. She was freezing cold and he didn't Return to the Cave either, she saw he still sat in Front of the Cave but he also was sleeping, she finally Managed it out of the Cave as she saw he was so cold. In his sleep his Body was shivering and his Skin felt very cold.She Took her blanket and wrapped it around his Body without waking him up and she went to the side of the Cave to Well.."use the toilet". Hopefully she didn't Ruin it for herself by being so bitchy yesterday, she didn't mean to be but emotions Took over in her mind and she was just too weak...

Alan23 said:
He continued to sit, staring out into the darkness.

Logically, he knew his course was clear. On his own, he'd rate himself to get away, get back to his own lines. Even injured as he was he was strong, resourceful, tricky. Or, at worst, he'd be captured and flung into a POW camp until the war ended. They'd hardly bother to torture a mere corporal to find out their enemy's high strategy. With Captain McCoy around his neck, the odds changed considerably. Any fate she suffered, he'd suffer too. And her lack of survival skills made his own task triply difficult.

But against that, he knew that there was no way he could leave her. To begin with, by helping her to escape, he'd cast his dice. He had acted on his own free will, and now he had to take the consequences. And his natural chivalry would not allow him to abandon a female who was so obviously weak and helpless.

That didn't mean, of course, that he had to like her. He'd do his duty as well as he could, and as soon as they were back safe (if ever) he would ask for a transfer to another unit. Given that his own division had been just about wiped out that shouldn't be hard. In the meantime, he'd speak to her only when necessary, and obey her orders, however stupid.

As an old soldier, Danvers had long ago perfected the art of sleeping in such a way he would come wake instantly at the slightest noise. When he heard the captain's footsteps crunching behind him, he woke up instantly, but pretended to stay asleep. It saved any unnecessary conversation. He grinned to himself when she draped the blanket around him. Either she was feeling guilty, or she was worried he'd die of exposure and she'd be alone and helpless.

After a few moments, he checked the ammunition in his machine gun and set it to single shot. It did not, of course, have as long a range as a hunting rifle, but he was a good enough shot, he thought, to maybe get a rabbit or something. They couldn't go on living off dried rations for weeks.

When he heard the sound of water running in the cave, he put it down to a leak of water running down the side, which was all to the good. If there was a spring leaking into it, then they wouldn't have to emerge to refill the bottles. Then, suddenly, realization hit him. He'd carefully checked the walls the night before... and there was no way anything could leak into it.

"Maybe it's running down the outside then," he thought. "All the better. A good close source of water." He picked up the two bottles and went around the side of the cave, heading for the sound.

And pulled up short.

There squatted the captain, her pants and panties around her slim ankles, peeing onto the ground. A laugh struck him, and he had to fight it down. She was, after all, still his superior officer. But there was something that had to be said, too...

"For fuck's sake," he snapped. "Don't pee there! It's as good as leaving a flag saying 'here we are!' Didn't you learn anything in basic training? You need to pee and poo into a snap bag. You have got some in your kit, right?"

He scared the hell out of her she Almost screamed but could hold it down. She gotvup very quickly and Pulled her panties and pants up. She was blushing all over and didn't know how to hide, she turned around Facing him as she snapped back
" you know what,I am still a Woman and I don't deserve to be barked at by you, you can Talk That Way to the infantry for god sake!!" " and since there is Nobody around at the moment I thought we would Save the bags for when we really need them!! Or did you think I have no Brain at all?" She Headed back to the Front of the Cave and told him " and now we Get the hell out of here soldier Danvers,ready to go" she was still blushing but also with anger, who did he think he was Talking to, now it was enough, yes he saved her life and yes she Owed him One but she couldn't go along wih somebody who had no Respect at all, than she would rather die.

Alan23 said:
As an old soldier, Danvers had long ago perfected the art of sleeping in such a way he would come wake instantly at the slightest noise. When he heard the captain's footsteps crunching behind him, he woke up instantly, but pretended to stay asleep. It saved any unnecessary conversation. He grinned to himself when she draped the blanket around him. Either she was feeling guilty, or she was worried he'd die of exposure and she'd be alone and helpless.

After a few moments, he checked the ammunition in his machine gun and set it to single shot. It did not, of course, have as long a range as a hunting rifle, but he was a good enough shot, he thought, to maybe get a rabbit or something. They couldn't go on living off dried rations for weeks.

When he heard the sound of water running in the cave, he put it down to a leak of water running down the side, which was all to the good. If there was a spring leaking into it, then they wouldn't have to emerge to refill the bottles. Then, suddenly, realization hit him. He'd carefully checked the walls the night before... and there was no way anything could leak into it.

"Maybe it's running down the outside then," he thought. "All the better. A good close source of water." He picked up the two bottles and went around the side of the cave, heading for the sound.

And pulled up short.

There squatted the captain, her pants and panties around her slim ankles, peeing onto the ground. A laugh struck him, and he had to fight it down. She was, after all, still his superior officer. But there was something that had to be said, too...

"For fuck's sake," he snapped. "Don't pee there! It's as good as leaving a flag saying 'here we are!' Didn't you learn anything in basic training? You need to pee and poo into a snap bag. You have got some in your kit, right?"

He sighed.

"Captain," he said, speaking his words very carefully, "those bags are issued for a reason. Leaving urine or feces around gives your position away to the enemy. And in case you haven't forgotten, we're probably being hunted right now. Why do you think animals bury their waste? You know on campaign, a common soldier gets put on a charge for not bagging their waste, right? Or do you think that your rank means your pee doesn't smell or something?"

He went into the cave and picked up his pack.

"Well, Ma'am, if you ORDER we move on, then I have no choice. My own inclination would be to stay put here a few days, but I guess you know best. May this humble soldier ask where his leader is planning to make for?"

She had enough now...he always had an answer didn't he " she got back to the Place she Peed and started to cover the small Spot with Sand. She mumbles "Fine than we stay here, whatever you say" she was so sick and tired of being the Captain....she was not the Captain and she wished he would just leave these Army shit. She turned around as the pee was covered and Said in normal tone " listen Danvers, we are here in the middle of fucking nowhere, forget about Captain and soldier ok? You know better than anyone Else I am not a Captain...my father Sent me here and I had no Training, if you say we better stay here than you are right ok?" She sat down again in Front of the Cave, Running her hands through her hair of frustration.

Alan23 said:
He sighed.

"Captain," he said, speaking his words very carefully, "those bags are issued for a reason. Leaving urine or feces around gives your position away to the enemy. And in case you haven't forgotten, we're probably being hunted right now. Why do you think animals bury their waste? You know on campaign, a common soldier gets put on a charge for not bagging their waste, right? Or do you think that your rank means your pee doesn't smell or something?"

He went into the cave and picked up his pack.

"Well, Ma'am, if you ORDER we move on, then I have no choice. My own inclination would be to stay put here a few days, but I guess you know best. May this humble soldier ask where his leader is planning to make for?"

He watched her obvious anguish. He could see she was losing confidence fast. In some ways he supposed he didn't blame her. It couldn't be easy to be forced into a military life, with the responsibility for hundreds of men, when you weren't cut out for it. And he could see how embarrassed she was, being caught having a pee, and having to walk around in her torn uniform.

"Thing is," he said, "we might be in the middle of nowhere right now, but we won't always be. Eventually, we'll be back in safety, and you'll take up your duties as captain again, and I'll have to go back to the ranks. We're still on duty right now. You can't stop being an officer, just because you turned out to be no good at -" he stopped, hurriedly "Just because you had some bad luck."

He sat beside her, and stroked her hair. "And I know how hard it is for you, being out here in the wild when you aren't trained for it. And you must miss your boyfriend or husband, or whatever. I know it isn't your fault you're having trouble keeping it together. But I reckon you've done really well, so far. And you'll soon learn more. And you're certainly helping me keep my courage up, just by being so pretty."

She Almost had to laugh "boyfriend? Husband? No...forget it Danvers, Nobody is waiting for me...my father yes...he waits for me to Tell me what a Bad job I did and to blame me for everything that went wrong with the infantry I was supposed to be Captain of. Yes you can say that again., where I am no good at. You know what, The Problem is being pretty is the only goddamn Thing I am good at...because they Never let me do anything Else than that.." She stopped Talking and looked at him "you See how I look like Danvers? Did you ever See a soldier with long blond Hair? Did you ever See a soldier with a manicure?" She showed him her fingernails. " and all People do is laugh about me, making Fun of me, IF We get out of this alive...everybody will know I am a loser...they will laugh at me for the Rest of my life because of this. But if I die out here, Nobody will Never speak bad about me again..Cause i died for my Country." With that words she got up and walked towards where they came from yesterday, After a Few steps she turned around telling him " I will try to keep the Enemy busy as Long as I can, thank you for risking your life for me, I will not Tell them anything, Even when they will maybe hurt me a lot" shecturned around again and started to walk towards Enemy Lines, ready to die.

Alan23 said:
He watched her obvious anguish. He could see she was losing confidence fast. In some ways he supposed he didn't blame her. It couldn't be easy to be forced into a military life, with the responsibility for hundreds of men, when you weren't cut out for it. And he could see how embarrassed she was, being caught having a pee, and having to walk around in her torn uniform.

"Thing is," he said, "we might be in the middle of nowhere right now, but we won't always be. Eventually, we'll be back in safety, and you'll take up your duties as captain again, and I'll have to go back to the ranks. We're still on duty right now. You can't stop being an officer, just because you turned out to be no good at -" he stopped, hurriedly "Just because you had some bad luck."

He sat beside her, and stroked her hair. "And I know how hard it is for you, being out here in the wild when you aren't trained for it. And you must miss your boyfriend or husband, or whatever. I know it isn't your fault you're having trouble keeping it together. But I reckon you've done really well, so far. And you'll soon learn more. And you're certainly helping me keep my courage up, just by being so pretty."

Part of him told him to let her go. She did have a point. Returning home could only be to face humiliation and degradation. Her father would revile her, and she would be broken completely. And it was true, his chance of survival would be far greater alone. And had she not given him an order.

Yes, he had an easy out. He could let her go with a clear conscience.

But he knew he wouldn't.

Not hurrying, he walked after her, his mouth set in a grim line. If she tried to run, he'd chase, and he knew he could easily catch her. He shot out his arm and held her elbow, then lifted her, across his shoulder and carried her back to the cave. He knew how humiliating she must find it, that she was so weak she could not resist. But better him than the enemy...

"No, Ma'am," he said, softly. "You're not going. And for three reasons. One..." he carried her right back towards the cave, "because you're not strong enough to resist torture, and you'll likely lose us this war by giving away everything."

He set her down, her tattered uniform falling everywhere, revealing even more of her body.

"... two, because whether I like it or not, you are my superior officer, and it's my duty to protect you, even from your own stupidity."

He grinned wryly.

"I'm not even sure if you'll want to know the third reason."

Anna was suprised as he grabbed her so suddenly. She tried to wiggle as he carried her back, to make him let her go. But his grip on her was too strong. She could not even blame him, be angry or sad, somehow she had of course expected him to save her once more from death.

As he finally putted her down they were back at the cave. She listened to his words as she had placed her hands in her waist. As he was done talking and grinned strange she didn't know if she had to laugh or to be angry. She didn't want to die, but was there another choice?

To give herself a few more moments to think about wether to be angry, to cry or to laugh about all of this she asked him " Danvers...tell me the third reason, I want to know yes." she looked into his eyes as he stood next to her. Her uniform was ripped everywhere, it revealed more from her body than that it would cover really.

She stared with her blue eyes into his, stroke her blond hair back with her fingers and told him again " tell me the third reason Danvers." she had no clue what it could be, not aware of how he stared at her.

Alan23 said:
Part of him told him to let her go. She did have a point. Returning home could only be to face humiliation and degradation. Her father would revile her, and she would be broken completely. And it was true, his chance of survival would be far greater alone. And had she not given him an order.

Yes, he had an easy out. He could let her go with a clear conscience.

But he knew he wouldn't.

Not hurrying, he walked after her, his mouth set in a grim line. If she tried to run, he'd chase, and he knew he could easily catch her. He shot out his arm and held her elbow, then lifted her, across his shoulder and carried her back to the cave. He knew how humiliating she must find it, that she was so weak she could not resist. But better him than the enemy...

"No, Ma'am," he said, softly. "You're not going. And for three reasons. One..." he carried her right back towards the cave, "because you're not strong enough to resist torture, and you'll likely lose us this war by giving away everything."

He set her down, her tattered uniform falling everywhere, revealing even more of her body.

"... two, because whether I like it or not, you are my superior officer, and it's my duty to protect you, even from your own stupidity."

He grinned wryly.

"I'm not even sure if you'll want to know the third reason."

He smiled, wanly. "Tell you?" he laughed. "You mean you haven't guessed? OK."

He knelt down alongside her, and turned. Then suddenly, before she even had a chance to resist or protest, he flung one arm around her and moved his lips across to hers. His mouth was tight on her, kissing hard, his tongue sneaking into her mouth. Without his even planning it, his hand snaked down, finding her bra under her torn uniform, his fingers slipping into it and finding her nipple. He tweaked it, as gently as he could, yet it probably hurt, her being so fragile.

Sure, she was his commanding officer. But she'd asked.

"THAT'S why I'm not letting you go," he said, when he finally broke off the kiss.

She gasped suprised as he grabbed her so suddenly and pressed his lips on hers, she felt how his tongue entered her mouth and at the same time how he twitched her nipple. She let out a soft moan.

As suddenly as he grabbed her, he letted her go too. She looked at him with widened eyes, speechless at first. Her heart was racing in her chest. A blush, a intense blush appeared on her cheeks.

She finally found her abillity to speak again and stammered " you...I...uhm....Danvers..." she felt how her crotch heated up now. Never had a man touched her and even when this touch was very brief, it woke up a desire inside of her that she had never felt before. Before she could change her mind, before she could think about being shy, being virgin, being his commanding officer, before she could think about how wrong she grabbed his shoulder and pressed her lips against his again. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, letting her tongue slide against his lips. Her approach was softer and not as confident as his, but it was driven from a deep hunger inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom