Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Futa in the dorms (Dals Way x Lyra-Finnigen)

Dals Way

Supernova
James smiled as he stepped out his car as he arrived at collage for the first time proper. He wasn't a particularly tall guy, standing around 5' 7" and his frame was towards the slim side, not very muscled but still healthy. He had short blonde hair and dark green eyes, nothing too distinguishing there. Right now he was wearing a simple grey T-shirt and jeans, like the rest of his clothes wearing nothing too flashy.

It was a week before the classes started, the time for everyone to move into their dorms and get acquainted with each other. He pulled out a box of his things from the car, locking up before heading to his assigned dorm. It didn't take him too long to find the dorm room and open it up with the provided card key. The room was fairly basic consisting of two beds, two chest of drawers, two desks and a bathroom with a shower. He knew he'd have to share this room, but he hadn't met the person he'd be sharing with yet. Since he arrived first, he went ahead and claimed the right side bed, setting his box down and starting to unpack his things, wondering what his roommate would be like.

Lyra smiled to herself as she headed into the college. She didn't have a box, instead, the girl had a couple bags. She hoisted her back pack onto her back, and slipped her laptop bag on her shoulder. Smiling, she moved towards her room. She was somewhat tall for a girl, 5'10" tall. Though, she was thin, athletic and soft. She had long black hair with green eyes. She wore a pair of loose jeans on her legs and a ight t-shirt against her body. Smiling happily she headed into her room.

"Oh, seems like you beat me here" She sighed slightly and looked to him. She was a little surprised to find a guy, but she was told that there were co-ed dorms here. Taking in a soft breath, she looked to the left bed and set her back pack on it, and her laaptop bag "My name is Lyra, pleasure to meet you" she smiled.

James turned to face Lyra, competently surprised to find her here. He had heard of co-ed dorms but he didn't think it applied to the rooms themselves, just the building. However he was hardly going to let that get to him and gave a smile. "James, nice to meet you Lyra." He greeted happily, extending a hand out to shake with Lyra. "Hope you don't mind which bed, they both seemed the same to me."

The girl looked to him and then nodded. "Nah, it doesn't matter the bed" She took in a soft breath and then pulled out her clothes and began to set things up for herself to enjoy her stay here. "So how was your trip here? Mine was 10 hours long" She sighed. "I am so sore..." She groaned a little, and shivered softly.

"10 hours? Owch, that must be rough." James replied, putting away the last of his stuff. "My trip was okay, only an hour drive. Granted got very lucky with traffic." He adds on, looking her over for a second. "Do you want to relax or have a shower while I sort the rest of your stuff?" He offered, due to her being sore and worn out.

She sighed a little and nodded at him. "No-no. That...is okay, I am good." She chuckled a little and then bit her lip. She hadn't put her clothes away, and didn't really want him discovering certain things just yet. "I will sort my stuff then have a shower, then a nice lay down" She laughed a little, blushing softly. "S-So...what brought you...to this school?"

"As you wish." James replied with a shrug, not minding, just likes to help out. "Well was fairly local so main reason why here. Came to study Maths and Science... I know not the most interesting subjects in the world, but I enjoy them." He adds, scratching the back of his head somewhat. He hoped she didn't just paint him as a boring nerd or anything right now, but he never come across like one most times.

The girl took in a soft breath, and then headed to the dresser, putting some things in her dresser. When she was finished, she looked to himm slightly. "Hey, what you like is what you like!" She smiled happily and then tilted her head. "I am here for Biology." She blushed a little and smiled to him. "So what...kind of stuff do you like to do?"

"More of a stay in kind of guy." He replied, smiling at her choice of subject, making him feel better. "How about you? Maybe can go out together at some point?" He asked, deciding to try his luck on getting on a date with her.

She looked to him for a moment and nodded slightly. "Sure, why not" She nodded at him once again. "Nothing better to do right?" She laughed softly. She thought for a little bit and tilted her head to the side. "Why don't we go for just a walk?" She blinked at him, smiling softly.

"A walk sounds great." James replied with a smile, glad she agreed. "When do you wish to head off?" He then asked, ready to go at any point himself.

The girl looked to him for a moment and smiled happily. "Well, I think we should head out after dinner, I am getting a little hungry." She chuckled.. "Want to go down and check out the cafeteria with me?" She smiled, keeping her bag on her bed. The girl then tilted her head to the side. "Sound like a good idea?"

"Sounds like a great plan." He replied with a smile, getting to his feet again. He looked over at her. "So to the Cafeteria it is." He smiles, moving to head out with her to that area.

She smiled happily to him and nodded. The girl headed over to the cafeteria and went to grab herself something to eat. She grabbed onto a sandwich, and a salad, smiling happily. "Oooh, this will be good" She nodded and chuckled softly. The girl looked to him, and then headed over to a table. She sat down kicking out the chair for him to sit down on.

James grabbed onto a similar meal, not minding much what he had right now. He followed her to the table and gave a small smile as she kicked out a chair for him. He went ahead and sat at it, looking to her as he began to eat. "Doesn't seem bad at all here."

She shook her head and took in a soft breath. The girl shuffled a little in her seat a little bit, slightly weirdly, grunting as she did so. The girl then looked to him and nodded. "Ya, it is pretty neat" She smiled and started to munch on the food that she got. "Seems really chill out" She nodded at him, chuckling a bit. "Better than my old school..."

"Same, what was your old school like?" James asked with a smile, liking the fact they were able to keep up a conversation. He notices her shuffling and grunts, raising an eyebrow before asking. "Are you okay?" Some concern for her in his voice.

She looked to him for a moment and took in a soft breath. "My school? Oh...kind of...weird" She blushed softly and shook her head. "But, it was...okay I guess." She shrugged. "I just kind of...went through the motions. Didn't really...make a lot of friends." She then thought for a moment when he asked if she was all right "Y...ya I am fine...just, not comfortable seats" She scratched the back of her head. "How was you school?"

James nodded as he listened, not quite getting what she meant on the weird front. However he decided not to press the matter right away, she didn't seem that comfortable talking about it. "The seats are quite stiff I agree, guess got the cheapest seats for the food areas." He said with a small chuckle before she changed the subject. "My school wasn't much to talk about. Was fairly typical, nothing too strange or startling. Few stories here and there, but nothing really to shout about." He replied with a shrug as he thought about it.

She looked to him for a moment and nodded. "Understood" She sighed softly and then shuffled a bit more. The girl then looked around, and smiled a little. "I think I am going to like this place" She chuckled softly and nodded. "Lots of cute girls here" She tilted her head slightly "Do you have a girlfriend there James?" She blinked a few times, sipping at her drink.

"Cute girls, yeah... Wait are you... A, well..." James stammered nervously getting into his head now she was a lesbian. He shook his head slightly and abandoned trying to ask. "No I have no girlfriend right now." He replied to her question, something he did hope to fix rather soon.

She looked to him for a moment, and saw in his eyes what he was trying to ask. She chuckled a bit and shook her head. "Nononono" She shook her hands in front of her face. "I...just" She sighed softly "I like both..." She shrugged at him, blushing softly. There was a specific reason she liked both. She merely smiled and nodded at him. "Well good. That will make things slightly less awkward with out living arrangements" She stuck her tongue out at him. She was being playful, she didn't actually find the situation awkward. Though, in the morning, he might.

"Both, okay good..." James replied with a smile, though blushed when he realised what he was implying. He coughed and shook his head getting back to the rest of the conversation. "Hopefully wouldn't be awkward at all soon enough." He adds, clearly having the hits for her, though he didn't know her little secret.

She chuckled a little, giggling a bit at his mention of things not being awkward soon enough. She took in a soft breath and looked to the ground slightly. She had her secret, and hoped to keep it as long as she could. But, things wouldn't work out that long. "Well, I am done eating...want to go for a wlk now?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Certainly, a walk sounds good." James replied, finishing up too. He got to his feet and went to head outside with her. He mostly let her decide upon where they would be walking, he didn't really mid.

Back
Top Bottom