Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning a Demon [QuilloughbiexMellowYellow]

Benji rolled his eyes when Zamiel compared his description to a sermon. He looked down at the brownie he was being offered and took it, examining it like it might have poison (or pot since that is what the teens all did these days). What Zamiel said next made him pout quite a bit, not really liking being accused of showing off. "I just really like animals, that's all..." Benji muttered under his breath, looking at Zamiel like he said something traitorous. Zamiel reassured him that it was fine though, at least complimenting him in an offhand way that he was intelligent, which made Benji feel a little better.

He turned his attention back to the brownie he hadn't dug into yet, giving it a small sniff before cautiously taking a bite. He was curious to know whether or not their cooking was the same, but he got his answer as soon as he tasted the warm, chocolaty pastry. "Mmm. Oh wow," Benji swallowed, taking another bite. "This is really good, Zamiel." Benji took his time to finish the brownie, wishing his baking skills were half as good as Zamiel's. "So is this something you do in your spare time a lot? You know, uhm, stealing baked goods from senile grannies?" He gave Zamiel a teasing wink, not exactly falling for his excuse.

"I know, and liking animals is an admirable trait," he replied sincerely, now taking the time to watch Benji sampled his baking. "Ah, I see you're a fan. Yes, they're always the best fresh..." he said wistfully as if it was some folksy term he had picked up in the past. And in all likelihood that had been the case given how old he was. Benji's teasing made his dark red cheeks grow even darker, and he managed to murmur "Sh-shut up..." in return.

Zamiel snatched a brownie up for himself and then took a quick bite out of it, munching down the chocolatey baked goodness and managing to smile again. Another bite and then another and another and it was all gone down his gullet. "Alright, sho... what we're gonna do... the wardrobe is nice, that drew some eyes, but we'll need to change some things in your disposition and mannerisms. Since you're gonna want to know how to look people in the eye when you speak and not back down from a challenge."

Benji chuckled when he seemed to fluster Zamiel. So he can get embarrassed too. Benji bit his lip to stifle more laughter and reached slyly for another one of the brownies. He had to hand to to Zamiel, he could become a great pastry chef. Maybe he'd have to have him cook actual meals if he knew how to cook things other than pastries. He started to munch away at the second piece, listening to what Zamiel had to say about fixing his disposition and mannersims, and immediately he did the one thing he just warned him not to do, which was look down shamefully. "I'm sorry," Benji said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That sounds hard to change though," Benji added, looking back up to Zamiel. "Wardrobe is easy enough to change, but changing the way someone acts just seems far-fetched, even though here I am summoning a demon to help me," he said, sighing a little. "How do you suppose you can change me?"

---------- About a week or so later -------------

Over the past week, Benji had certainly improved a lot from his first meeting with Zamiel. His fashion sense improved significantly and he wasn't always stumbling around anymore. Of course he wasn't completely perfect yet, he still messed up every so often because it was hard to break old habits, after all. Not only this, but Benji had a bit of a confession he was hiding. Although he knew he was improving for the sake of fitting in with others, he found himself become more introverted in a way. It had been along time since he had had any friends, so meeting Zamiel was something new and exciting and he felt himself growing a little closer to him. Okay, well maybe a lot more than a little. Benji was certainly crushing hard time as Zamiel was almost always on Benji's mind.

Never had he had someone always there for him so he saw himself falling for the demon, as odd as it sounded. That is why he found it hard to confess to Zamiel. He expected this was something that was meant to be purely professional, like a genie granting three wishes, but he just didn't want to have to come to that day where Zamiel left. Benji wanted to try new things with Zamiel, learn a little more of what he liked. Or in other words he wanted to be more attractive not for other people, but for Zamiel. He seemed to like him for being pretty, so he had a random thought one day of how he'd take to him crossdressing? Perhaps wear something suggestive and completely opposite of Benji's character?

He had come back home from some shopping around and waited to call Zamiel. He wanted to shock him so he needed to be dressed for it. So he spent a couple of hours dressing up to look the perfect part for a girl. Stockings, a short skirt, lacy underwear. The whole school-girl get-up. He wasn't really good with make-up but since his face was apparently feminine enough, he thought lip-gloss would be just enough. Then when he was ready he walked back over to his bed, sitting down with one leg draped over the other. Oh god, please let this be something he likes. Benji sighed, trying to look as sexy as he could.

"Zamiel, Zamiel, Zamiel~"

Zamiel had taken the time to continue planning new things for Benji to try, new skills for him to acquire all the while improving on is good aspects. Really he was progressing well, and it seemed that he had a few people in his lecture group warming up to him. Any day now Zamiel supposed he would have outstayed his welcome, and Benji would send him away... but another part of him strangely felt as if that day would never actually come for them. Benji seemed to... genuinely like him, and perhaps not just because of how he was able to help the younger male out in improving himself.

Once his name was chanted, Zamiel appeared with a flourish of smoke and crackling technicoloured lightning bolts. "Hm? Is some... thing..." In all honesty he had been expecting his summoner to have an issue in class or anything to that effect... but oh he had most certainly not expected to see this: his beautiful sweet nerdy lover sitting on the bed, dressed as a schoolgirl and putting his more feminine traits to good effect.

If Benji had any doubts on this plan, then no doubt they were washed away when the slack-jawed demon's cock sprouted up into full hardness in the span of seconds, the huge flare pulsing with desire.

Benji smiled when he saw the theatrical entrance; it never got old for Benji. When Zamiel seemed to be at a loss of words, Benji just gave him a flirty and shy look, batting his eyelashes as he feigned innocence. A small gasp broke from him when he got the almost immediate response of his doubts, the giant cock which Benji grew to love so very much, just sprung up to attention, practically saluting him as he sat there on his bed. "O-oh my," Benji chuckled, covering his smug smile. "I was just calling because I was feeling a little bit bored, that's all," he purred, slowly getting up to his feet and walking over to his demon lover.

Perhaps he should tease him further, it seemed like it was certainly doing him good. "You might want to slow down there, big boy," Benji cooed, giving Zamiel's cock a teasing stroke. "I want to go out to eat with you. Mind taking me?" He asked, trying to use his doe eyes to give Zamiel the puppy-eyes, holding onto one of his strong hands up to his chest. "Please?" He pouted, wiggling his hips a little in anticipation. He is just going to have to suffer the cuteness for just a little longer.

He felt his heart hammer in his chest; that steady bumping and thumping against his ribcage as he tried to steady himself. How did he know what Zamiel was into? Argh... he really had to remember to clear his browsing history whenever he finished using Benji's computer. "I ah..." Zamiel gulped loudly, feeling those dainty hands grip his larger one and pressing it now into the younger and shorter male's slim chest. He seemed to be quite genuinely at a loss for words right about now.

Really it was a rarity for the little nerd to have the upper hand between them, but when he looked... for lack of a better word, beautiful like that, well it was hard to keep his head straight. He genuinely could fool anyone on his actual gender. "Go... eating... yes, I... yes..." he murmured. In an instant his form was shifting and changing, and he stood now as a tall and muscular man dressed in a white shirt, black jeans and brown loafers. His hair was that same ebony shade, though the style was tugged back into a short ponytail. "Then... yes then let's go and get some... food..."

"Great!" Benji chimed, happy to hear him agree even if it seem a little reluctant. "I know a great place!" Benji quickly led him out of the dorm after peering around to make sure no one saw him leave his room dressed the way he was. Good thing about his college campus was that there were plenty of restaurants around, all varying in different styles of cuisine to match the ever growing student body. Benji's favorite happened to be an Italian restaurant which wasn't too far from his dorm. It was only about a ten minute walk through the small town that merged with the college campus. As they walked, Benji looped his arms around Zamiel's, snuggled up against his arm every so often. Of course he was brewing up mischief in his min to further tease him the entire time.

The restaurant itself seemed rather small from the outside, but the inside was rather extravagant. It was dimly lit to fit the romantic mood and each table had nice long draped tables and candles in the center. Then off to the side near the bar was a musician which routinely changed out every day to play different types of music.

"Hello! Welcome to Bella Monica, just two guests today?" The hostess greeted the two at the door, grabbing menus for the two. "Where would you guys like to sit today?" Benji thought for a moment looking around the room before pointing to one of the tables in a corner.

"That looks like a good spot~" Benji said (in his best attempt to sound a little more feminine to not give his gender away), following the waiter over to the table of his choice which was a bit farther from the bigger crowd. After being seated across from each other the waitress glanced at the two, giving them a kind smile.

"Would you guys like to start off with something to drink? We have many specialty wines to offer as well as the normal fountain drinks."

"How about you choose what we drink," Benji said, looking at Zamiel expectantly, his mind elsewhere.

Right about now Zamiel's mind was going about a mile a minute, trying to process this rather... interesting turn of events. Never could he have imagined his young nerd acting this way, taking this much initiative and proving himself to be a very teasing and seductive little minx. 'Is my training the cause of this...?' he thought to himself once his prettyboy snuggled into his warm muscular arm. 'Dear lord, I've created some sort of sexy monster in that case!'

He seemed to be in a little bit of a daze when they reached the restaurant, and it wasn't until they reached the table and the question of their drinks was posed to him that he seemed to snap back to reality. "Oh! R-right... yes... The ah... Tuscany 48 Red will do us fine, thank you," Zamiel said after taking a fleeting glance at the wine menu at the center of the table between them.

Once their server left, hopefully to get the wine, Zamiel let his eyes meet Benji's own in a fleeting exchange. "You are exceptionally devious... and you're not playing fair either," he said in a low grumbling tone.

Benji giggled at the comment, making it obvious that was his whole intention. "Am I? Well then you might have a problem with the rest of this date then. It's only the beginning," He said to him quietly, biting his lips in a flirty way. "Please don't cause too much trouble while I "excuse" myself." With that Benji gave a quick look around to make sure no one could see him before slipping underneath the table, completely hidden by the tablecloth. Now the best part of the teasing was about to begin. There was a reason he chose this restaurant.

Benji wiggled himself over to Zamiel, letting his small hands gently glide up Zamiel's legs, gently moving the tablecloth to drape over Zamiel's lap. Then without making a peep he worked his way to unbutton Zamiel's pants and wiggle Zamiel's yummy cock from their fabric prison. Hope he knews how to be quiet~ Benji stifled his snickers before gently taking Zaimel's cock in his hand, stroking it whilst he took the head of his equine cock into his mouth, his tongue flicking over the slit of his cock teasingly. His free hand gently rubbing Zamiel's thigh.

"What... what on earth are you doing...?" Zamiel asked in a quiet whispering hiss, simply watching as his crossdressing boyfriend quietly slinked his way under the table. From where they both were, the low-hanging tablecloth would thankfully manage to conceal both of them in their amorous and rather taboo acts. That said there was no guarantee that Zamiel would have the self-control needed to stop himself from howling like a chimpanzee.

Benji had, after all, become far too good at sucking him off. In another life he was probably a succubus... He bit down on his bottom lip and proceeded to dig both of his clawed hands into the leathery material of the couch beneath him, trying to contain himself as Benji so casually began to tease and lick along his engorged horse dck, leaving a few stray smears of lipgloss along the engorged flesh.

Benji had certainly improved in bed as well, having taken hints from Zamiel as well as a little researching did wonders for Benji. He was certainly confident that he could please this hissing demon. Benji sucked down on his hard, moving back so when Zamiel's cock parted his lips, it made the same faint popping sound. He took a moment to catch his breath and allowing Zamiel to relax just a bit so he wouldn't completely destroy the restaurants furniture before positioning himself just right. Then in one swift movement, Benji proceeded to attempt to deep-throat Zamiel once again, the throbbing cock practically reaching the back of Benji's throat as he moved fast. It was a lot easier to fit more of his cock in with a bit of practice so he was able to comfortably bob his head along Zamiel's cock with little problems, his tongue brushing hard up against the underside of his sensitive flesh as he did so.

Meanwhile the waitress finally came back with two fresh wine glasses and a bottle for the dates. "Here we go, two glasses for you and your mistress~" The waitress smiled, pouring the wine into the two glasses before setting the bottle down on the table for them. Of course the waitress assumed that Benji had gone to freshen up as most women did during dates so she paid no mind of his absence. "Have we figured out what we wanted to order yet or should I give you guys a couple more minutes, sir?" The waitress asked, looking at Zamiel, notepad in hand.

He had to brace himself when he noticed a lull, a stop, in Benji's motions. And then in a flash the younger had rammed a great portion of his thick demon dick into his throat without showing a hint of stopping. Zamiel clenched his jaw shut tight, working to try and contain himself as his lover now swiftly sucked and bobbed his head. His head turned, giving the server a quick glance as she poured their wine out for him. "Oh, well she's in the bathroom now... but I suppose I know her well enough to know what she likes," he replied, giving a thankful nod her way. Not that her presence was impeding Benji.

Zamiel gulped as the head flowed up from his groin and pulsed through each vein and artery in his body. 'Using the bathroom, right... when I get through with him he's going to be using the bathroom through a tube... oh who am I kidding, I can't hurt this little pain in the ass...' Quickly he cleared his throat, and he tried to keep his voice level as he said "A portion of the daily lasagne for both of us, thank you."

"Okay! That'l be two lasagnas! I'll be right out with those then!" The waitress scribbled down their order on her notepad and than collected the menus, leaving Zamiel to himself.

As the waitress spoke with Zamiel, Benji just kept holding his pace, holding Zaiel's cock down his hand now which sat at the hilt of Zamiel's cock. He use dhis hand to carefully tug and tease Zamiel's balls, making sure they got just as much attention as the rest of his large shaft. Then when he heard the waitress go away, he slid off from Zamiel, now using his hand to stroke his cock in place of his tongue. Then he lifted the cloth just enough so Zamiel could see Benji flash him a seductive smile as he went to gently kiss and tease the base of his shaft.

He couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief- both from the waitress heading on her way to give their order and from the warmth and pressure of Benji's mouth freeing up his throbbing slab or horsemeat. "I swear I will get you back for this..." Zamiel growled through clenched teeth while his lover ever so innocently kissed the slick head of his dick, already lightly glistening from the earlier coating of saliva.

He struggled now to keep himself contained, the impending pulses of an orgasm rushing down to his loins... and they weren't going to wait! And they certainly couldn't risk leaving a goopy cum mess here! So one hand was quick to grip Benji by the hair and yank his mouth down the engorged tip of his flaed dick, giving a muffled grunting groan as he vented thick jets of his seed down the sexy femboy's hot throat.

Benji simply shrugged at his little growl, certainly welcoming him to "get him back". When Zamiel grabbed him by the hair, he did let out a yelp that was cut short by Zamiel's eager cock being jammed back down his throat. Benji kept there, forced to swallow Zamiel's thick load, growing to like the salty, yet tangy flavor. He waited till there was no more left to spare before pulling himself off, licking the head clean. Then he carefully managed to wiggle Zamiel's cock back in his pants before sliding back up to his own seat, pulling out some stuff out of his little purse he dragged along with him. He checked his lip gloss which certainly had smeared but with a napkin and the tube of lip gloss he brought with him, it was an easy fix.

He looked now at Zamiel now, giving him a playful kissy face. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, taking a glass of the wine and taking a long sip to wash the hot cum down.

"Thank goodness..." he murmured once his cock was contained again, feeling the heat that had steadily boiled under his skin now begin to die down. A little moment to catch his breath, and he took a thankful sip of wine.

"Partially..." Zamiel replied once Benji posed his question to him. He shrugged his broad shoulders then "But I suppose not a whole lot. I am impressed that you had the guts to do all this, it's a rather impressive transition..." the older male commented, now taking a moment to wink at his date for the night. Another sip later and Zamiel was sighing in relief. "And of course I'll be sure to get you back when the two of us are behind closed doors," he said ominously.

Benji could feel his heart flutter at Zamiel's wink, his eyes averting and locking onto the glass of wine in his hand. could he get any more charming? Benji wasn't sure but he felt like a fool who was having a crush for the first time. I got to stop thinking this way. Benji took another long sip of his wine until the glass was empty, then he reached out for the bottle and poured himself more, trying to just stay focused on the drink.

It wasn't too long till their food finally came out with the waitress. "Dinner is served~!" The waitress did a silly little curtsy, placing each dish of lasagna in front of Zamiel and Benji. "Let me know if you guys need anything! Enjoy your dinner!" With that the waitress was gone again and Benji now set his glass down and took hold of his fork.

"Thank you for coming with me. It's nice to actually go out and eat every now and then," Benji gave Zamiel a shy smile, glancing back up at the handsome man. Had he ever had a loved one? He didn't want to pry, but he had thought about it before. He didn't know if this demon could roam free when he wasn't with someone, but with his looks being taken into consideration, Benji wouldn't be surprised if he had been overwhelmed by lovers. That thought made him feel like shrinking. Was he jealous? Upset? He didn't know but he didn't want to think about it anymore so he just quietly began to eat the lasagna.

"Thank you madame," the taller male replied, taking a moment to give their server a polite nod and a smile. "I'll be sure to give you a generous tip for excellent service," Zamiel added, grinning and then focusing back on their meal. It certainly seemed the real deal: genuine Italian cuisine that he hadn't gotten to smell since that one crazy sexy summer with Leonardo Da Vinci. Fresh, hot, moist... the food was nice too of course.

Zamiel ate slowly and carefully, cutting up small segments to breathe out more steam from the hot mass of food before them. It tasted as good as it looked, and Zamiel took great relish in his munching and swallowing of the delicious substance which he occasionally downed with a gulp of fresh red wine. "Well I'm more than happy to go out with you more often. You know, whenever you aren't working or studying."

Benji was glad to hear that. He'll have to plan more adventures for the two of them, get to know Zamiel a little more. Benji continued to eat the food, surprised he even had the room inside of him with all the cum he just swallowed. Perhaps it was the starving college student part of him, but he didn't mind much. After a while of eating, Benji finally finished his plate, leaning back in his seat with a happy sigh. "Oh man, that was really good," He commented, rubbing his stuffed stomach. "The whole dinner was amazing," he added, smirking slyly at Zamiel.

"Hmph... yes well, you certainly got more than a little extra in your meal," Zamiel replied. it had perhaps been a very risky move on Benji's part to try something as risky as a blowjob under the table, but it had paid off in the end since neither had been caught in the act. Once the server returned to them, he proceeded to pull his wallet from his pocket and paid the bill while also giving the waitress fifty dollars for her tip.

Hell his wallet was damn near infinite, no need to be thrifty. Zamiel stood up and linked arms with his 'girlfriend' and walked with him from the building, out of the restaurant and into the chilly nighttime streets. Of course the disguised demon had more than enough warmth to keep the crossdressing cutie from freezing. "There's something I want to talk to you about, regarding my past," he said simply. The streets were empty enough, so they could talk without fear of getting caught speaking of such strange and occult matters.

Benji thanked the waitress for her service, and left with Zamiel. When the cold air hit him, Benji shuddered and he edged closer to Zamiel, siphoning some of that body heat of his. How do girls manage to deal with this cold during Friday night shenanigans? This is so cold! Benji regretted just wearing a skirt, but if Zamiel liked he, he wasn't about ready to start to complain. He wanted to just enjoy this time he was having with him.

When he spoke up, Benji looked up at him, surprised he was going to tell him something about his past. "Are you sure? You don't have to tell me about it, if it's something personal," he said, looking back down to the street, kicking a small rock across the pavement. "I don't want to seem nosy," he added, mindlessly beginning to chew on his lip now. He was indeed curious, but it struck him as odd that this demon wanted to share some part of his life with him.

"No, t's quite alright. I feel we're close enough now to speak on such matters..." Zamiel managed a faint smile and looked the shorter figure in the eye. "I'm rather old, as you no doubt imagine. I've had plenty of summoners before you, people who either wanted a quick fling with a demon or a... well they, like you, wanted me to use my powers to make their lives better. And the more time I spent with them, the closer I would feel to them..."

Zamiel sighed and looked up at the sky "But eventually I would have fulfilled my task... outstayed my welcome, and they would send me away again..." The corners of his lips had tugged downward into a distinct frown. "I tell you all this Benji because I feel that I'm falling for you... and I fear what may happen to me."

Benji did feel guilty, knowing he had been using Zamiel to make his life better. He never thought he'd be the type to do that to a person, no matter who or what they were. So when Zamiel mentioned his past summoners, he gulped, keeping his eyes on the ground. Benji didn't want to think about that, or sending Zamiel away. It was obvious he had the ability to show a range of emotions and was practically human despite the demonic exterior. It was understandable that he'd be upset after growing so close to someone just to be sent away to god knows where and them summoned and put through the whole ordeal again. It had to be a dull life to live.

Then came the part he wasn't expecting at all; the confession. Benji felt like his heart stopped beating, his head growing slightly dizzy at the words that came out of Zamiel's mouth. D-did I hear that right? He.... He's... Benji glanced nervously up at Zamiel, seeing his frown. He was completely awestruck and couldn't peel his eyes away. Do I confess back? W-what do I do?? Benji fretted, his face flushing.

"Z-Zamiel..." He stuttered, gulping hard again, trying to stop all the thoughts running at 50mph. "I... m-may know w-what you mean..." His grip on Zamiel's hand tightened a little, the nerves wrecking him. "I mean, p-please do-don't be afraid.... I ... I..." He felt so dizzy, his heart pounding in his chest. "L-like you a... a-alot," he said, his voice hardly audible as he stood there, frozen from all the shock.

For a moment Zamiel wondered if he had laid his cards on the table too soon, but another part of him was too tired of facing rejection and heartbreak that he didn't want to build up to nothing once more. So he stood with his lover in the evening chill, the slim breeze rolling between both of them. His nervousness had flooded back to him in that moment, and Zamiel gave Benji a slight smile to reassure him.

A bit of a silence had spread between them once Benji returned his feelings, and finally the demon's smile grew into a full blown grin of resounding excitement. One arm hooked around his shoulders while the other hoisted Benji by the back of is knees to carry the sweet femboy around in a bridal fashion. "I'm glad," he replied in a hushing, soothing tone as he carried his lover back toward his dorm room.

Benji was a nervous mess, reverting into his old habits when the silence broke between the two. He could hardly look Zamiel in the face now he was so embarrassed by his pathetic attempt at a confession, patting his cheeks to try to stop him from becoming too flustered. Then he found himself being swooped up off his feet, "Ah!" Benji gasped, looking up at Zamiel to see the grin on his face. Benji stayed in his arms, quietly just staring at the handsome man now carrying him off, surely to woo him as promised earlier.

Once inside, Benji wiggled free from Zamiel's grasp, kicking his shoes off playfully and then walked over to the bed. Before even thinking to climb on, he decided to tease Zamiel one more time by slowly bending down, pulling the black lacy underwear he wore under the skirt off and then hanging them on the tip of his finger for Zamiel to see. He gave him a playful wink before sling-shooting the panties at Zamiel's face, giggling and climbing up on the bed. "Come and get me, big boy~"

Back
Top Bottom