Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning a Demon [QuilloughbiexMellowYellow]

Surprisingly the figure behind the central podium was not the same lecturer they had for this class. The man they usually dealt with was hunched, decrepit and likely as old as the damn college. But not this figure: Tall and muscular with the pride and posture of a noble stag. He stood behind the podium, getting curious glares and glances from those passing him and heading to their seats, dressed in a fine black suit with the double breasted jacket hanging open and his torso covered by a red button up with a silky black tie wrapped nice and tight around the older males neck.

He was a stranger to everyone else- but the structure of his face was unmistakably Zamiel's. His eyes met Benji's own for just a moment with a look that said 'don't say a word.' Then he turned his focus back on the rest of the auditorium. "Good morning, no doubt you're wondering who I am and where Doctor Crabtree is. Well my good predecessor recently came into some money and decided it was high time to retire. I'm his protege and now replacement, Doctor Samuel. I'll be teaching this class for the remainder of the year," he said.

With his intentions made clear he took a moment to gather up a stack of papers "And fortunately I found the time to grade your assignments. Some of you did well, others not so much." Zamiel paced around the room, handing out each document in turn, and paused at Connor. "If this was really the best you could do, I'd advise studying a new field. Something less taxing, and more... your speed." That eared some muffled snickers as he slid the tall male his grade- rather woeful all things considered. He continued on his way, handing out more of the graded papers.

Benji glanced up when the door had opened, his mind busy with getting his stuff all ready for the lecture, but had to do a double-take when he saw who it was. He took his glasses off, rubbing the lens on his shirt and then slipped them back on to make sure he wasn’t just seeing things. Zamiel? Benji looked at him, confusion written all over his face. What happened to Doctor Crabtree? He was soon answered by a look from Zamiel that was all too obvious, telling him to keep his little secret and then he explained what happened to his professor.

Now he was more confused than ever. He had expected Zamiel to be more discreet but this was something else entirely. He didn’t want to blow his cover so Benji just kept his mouth glued shut. Do all demons do this? How is he going to teach my classes? Being the smart-kid he was, he always cared for his grades above all, so by putting his trust into Zamiel, he felt himself grow uneasy.

He watched carefully as “Samuel” went around, passing back their assignments in class. When he stopped at Conner, he froze in terror wondering if he had perhaps seen what he did earlier.

Conner looked at his grade, not surprised by that but more surprised by the audacity the teacher had to just tell him that in front of the entire class. Humiliated he tried to hide his face with his paper. He noticed Benji looking at him though and he glared at him, crumbling up his assignment while mouthing some threats to him. Benji immediately turned to face away, the cold chills running down his spine.

He had to stop himself from laughing at the scene though, finding it funny that for once Conner was the one being bullied and not him. He let out a sigh of relief, his eyes back to following his “new teacher”. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all? Benji smiled, daydreaming about what else Zamiel had in store. I have a feeling this will be a rather interesting day. I was expecting something, but this is entirely different from what I had in mind. It’s kind of like a funny movie. Benji muffled his laugh, turning his attention to his notes, prepared to listen to the lectures.

Surprisingly he seemed to actually know his stuff in his lecture, reading through a telepathic link with an outside source and using that to bolster his knowledge on the subject. Crabtree had been willing to help- a beachfront property on a tropical island and five gold bricks could do wonders to sway people, so he had the professor's own notes and powerpoint files to make use of for the lecture, filling the two hour slot with that segment of knowledge.

But that was not, of course, his reason for being here. While Zamiel went through the notes at a steady, leisurely pace, his main goal was to examine how Benji acted in the class environment. Awkward and nerdy, and most certainly not in the good way. He'd need to be coaxed out of his shell it would seem... and then they'd need to resolve that bully issue. Oh how he loathed bullies... but this wasn't the Jacobean era, he couldn't just kill the guy... unfortunately.

"Alright, lecture's done. Head on your way and read through chapter eight on Webster's book. And you," he said, beckoning Benji over "I need to go over some details on your earlier assignments so if you wouldn't mind hanging back..."

Benji remained happily sketching away at his notes, every so often peeking up at the professor to smile a goofy grin and look back down to his notes again. It was amusing, seeing his "teacher" this way. When the lectures ended, he continued to scribble down a few extra notes before he was called out by Zamiel. He looked at him, worried he had done something wrong. He looked around at all the other students who had glanced towards him, probably wondering the same thing. Benji looked back down, giving Zamiel a silent nod in response and slowly shoved all his stuff inside of his backpack. I don't think I did anything wrong. I was just taking notes...

Once everyone was out of the classroom, Benji got up, walking over to the professor and smiled weakly. "You needed me for an assignment, teacher?" Benji laughed, leaning against the professors podium. "I wasn't expecting you to replace my teacher. Are you going to be doing that with all my teachers?" He asked, placing his bag besides his feet. "Did you really send Doctor Crabtree on a vacation?" He looked at Zamiel, eyeing his new get-up.

"Replace all your teachers? I'm not MADE of money," Zamiel replied with a small chuckle. He gave a small wave of his hand and planted a perception filter over the glass window peering into the room, so anyone looking their way would instead look at them just chatting, just in case either of them wanted to do something other than talk. "But yes, the old man was given a hefty sum of money and a plot of tropical land, and he's more than happy to keep that offer."

He took a seat behind the podium that Benji was leaning on. "More to the point though I took this position so that I could watch and study you, learn more about the issues you're dealing with. First and foremost we need to deal with that bully of yours and then we can set our sights on broader horizons. I'm assuming just killing him is out of the question, so I propose some sort of... blackmail or magical brainwashing."

Benji's face lit up at the thought of blackmailing his fellow student. He wasn't into being mean to other people, but considering all the crap he has put up with with Conner, it filled him with joy to think about blackmailing him. "That actually sounds kind of fun," He said, hopping in his place. "As a matter of fact, there was a rumor about Conner going around among the other students that I overheard a long while ago. It may be of use, I don't know," Benji shrugged, looking at Zamiel with a small smirk. "Do you know that saying that was often used when you were a kid? Something that goes along the lines of 'oh, if he's mean to you, that just means he likes you'? Well, as much as I really don't want to think about the possibility of him liking me, but that's what the rumors are saying."

"I mean, he IS in college and he is still picking on someone, that has to say something, right?" Benji took his glasses off for a moment, rubbing them on his shirt before replacing them back on his face. "Maybe that is something we can use for blackmailing him." Benji was perhaps too excited to follow through with this and so he had to wonder what Zamiel thought about all of this. "What do you think?" Before he was regretting summoning a demon, but now he had to admit this was going to get interesting.

"You... are a truly devilish young man..." Zamiel remarked after hearing Benji's suggested plan. True it wasn't the most complex idea out there, but it could indeed work. "I'll research into the matter in that case, see what I can dig up. In this modern 'internet' age, then I'm sure I'll be able to sniff up something," Zamiel added. And if his summoner was correct, well they'd have another playmate for their erotic fun.

Goodness, it had been far too long since he had a threesome, not since... well those two prettyboy monks in Brittany.

He stirred a little in his seat and took a moment to flash Benji a wry little smile that revealed his rows of pearly whites. In this human guise he lacked his more intimidating features, leaving only his most attractive ones in their place. Even his smile seemed more charming than fierce now. His hand gripped Benji's hand, pulled it in and kissed along his knuckles "I understand you have some free time now... perhaps I can give you some 'extra credit'? That or I can change disguise and we can go grab lunch together."

Benji was glad that the man seemed to like his idea more or less. It wasn't everyday that anyone took his opinions under consideration. Sure it was more his fault because group-projects seemed to always end up with Benji doing all the work himself. As much as he was disliked for some odd reason by the other classmates, when it came to those projects, suddenly he was a popular choice. So all he could do was grin in appreciation, his face flushing as he silently cheered himself on.

When Zamiel flashed him a grin, Benji averted his eyes, his cheeks getting rosy. In this form at least he didn't look so scary. It made Benji a little less tense around him to say in the least. When Zamiel gave his options, Benji looked towards the door chewing on his lip. Well usually I eat after my second period.... I guess I wouldn't mind getting some extra credit. But I'm worried about getting caught. He assumed that Zamiel must have done something to prevent them from being seen, considering he was able to change his appearance with such ease. He trusted that the man wouldn't cause some accident to happen, leading the two of them to be seen. Or at least he hoped so.

Benji turned his attention back to Zamiel, giving him a sweet smile. "What should I do for this 'extra credit'?" He asked, walking around the podium to stand in front of him. He sat himself down in his "teacher's" lap, loosely wrapping his arms around Zamiel's neck, waiting for any kind of instruction.

"Oh don't worry," Zamiel said once he spotted Benji stealing a cautious glance toward the doorway. "Nobody is meant to be using this room for the next few hours. And if anyone happens to pass by, well my magic makes sure they only see what I want them to see. None will catch you being lewd," he explained. So with a perverted little grin, Zamiel watched as his 'student' slipped down into his lap like a lapdancer eager for a tip.

In return he had sighed wistfully and leaned in, letting his incisor's lightly brush over the pretty nerd's neck, wanting to light a fire inside him for what was to come. "Mm... Well... how about the two of us... go for a little bit of extra assfucking?" Zamiel cooed excitedly. "Oh, but first..." he unzipped his fly, his equine dick sprouting out of his fly as large and hard as ever "And some sucking to start?"

Benji stifled his gasp as he felt the sharp incisors glide across his neck, a warm pulse pooling down in his crotch as he fidgeted slightly. When he opened his fly and the large cock sprung out to salute him, Benji gasped, admiring how he still managed to retain the size even in the form he was in. Now that they were in a well lit room, he could also admire the way it looked more. He doubted any normal person could ever beat a cock of this grandeur.

He carefully began to examine his cock, wondering what the best way to start sucking him off would be. It was certainly too large for him to fit all the way in his mouth but for the most part he could attempt to try to caress what he couldn’t fit in his mouth. Without saying much, Benji slipped back down between Zamiel’s legs, gently grabbing his shaft and starting from the bottom he began to suck and kiss his way up to the top. He continued to do that a few more times before he wrapped his lips around the head, twirling his tongue around the head of the cock while suckling away at it. His hand meanwhile tried its best to stroke the large member, occasionally kneading at his balls to tease him a little more. Then when he felt ready he began taking in Zamiel’s cock in, going slow to get in as much as he could. When he got down to his farthest, he glanced up at Zamiel with his “doe eyes” and then proceeded to bob his head up and down along his shaft while his hand still working on the rest of it.

This would be a test of sexual ability of a sort. He wanted to know how Benji would react with this impressive challenge laid out before him, how he would handle the task of working on his cock. The fact that his nerdy young lover wasn't complaining or backing down was certainly a good sign, and he was happy to sink back and watch only to start groaning and gritting his pointed teeth from the hot little tongue running up and down his length.

"God damn you're cute..."

The words had tumbled from his mouth in a pleasure-drunk growl, his sharper gaze meeting Benji's soft eyes that had a heat welling up in his still-beating heart. He grunted and rocked his hips forward a little so the thick and delicious flare of his tremendous cock could now sink it's way down into Benji's little throat and spread it open. Again he was working his magic, preventing it from becoming too painful for the young man, and stopping his cock from doing any damage down there. "Yes... yes just like that... a little more..." he said, now a few drips of tangy precum sliding down Benji's neck.

Benji knew by the groans and growls from the larger male that he was at least doing something right. This isn’t as hard as I thought it would be. He repositioned himself to get a better angle over Zamiel’s throbbing cock, trying to fit a few extra inches down his throat. When he felt the hot drips of precum slide down, he slid back up to lap up the slit, tasting the precum for himself. Then he bobbed his head back down along Zamiel’s cock, making sure to do his best to fit as much as he could down his tiny throat. He was thankful that Zamiel could make it hurt less, because Benji couldn’t fathom how it would normally hurt to try to deepthroat a cock this large.

Benji quickened up the pace, taking confidence into each swift bob along his cock, his tongue working the underside of Zamiel’s shaft and occasionally lapping up at the tip once he slid back up. His hand was busy matching his movement down at the hilt of Zamiel’s shaft, tugging and pulling away at the hot cock. He made sure to look up at Zamiel, wanting to see the faces he made as he deepthroated his cock, wanting to see those pearly whites as groans slipped past them.

One of Zamiel's hands had swiftly roamed down and started threading thick fingers into the silky locks of Benji's hair, encouraging him to continue the sucking motions of his warm and wet mouth. As he had said, Benji was cute, endearing and beautiful to look at as far as Zamiel was concerned. Really a part of him felt saddened that he was going to be making that beauty public. Nobody else could keep their hands off him in that case, and when that day came no doubt Zamiel would have served his purpose and would be sent away again... he could endure it, he knew that feeling intimately by now.

Right now though he just wanted to focus on something better and more pleasurable- the hot and snug mouth now slurping along his flared equine dick and sending an electric currents of pleasure through the nerves of his body. And then at last he was hissing and holding Benji's head in place as his huge dick started pulsing and spurting jet after jet of thick cum that splattered the back of Benji's throat and flowed down his neck.

A few seconds of tension later, and he sighed and slipped into the chair again.

Benji kept his head low, accepting every last drop of Zamiel's thick load. He continued to give a few more strokes just to be sure he was done before sliding up off of him, watching Zamiel slouch back in his chair. He had to laugh at the sight of this god-knows-how-old demon slouching as the tension wore off. Of course it wasn't going to be over, he knew for a fact that this demon probably had a never-rending stamina when it came to sex, considering it was an incubus's specialty. So when he was done, Benji took it as a cue to strip out of his shoes, boxers and pants, setting them nearby to grab later. He didn't want to completely remove his shirt, feeling a little self-conscious being in a classroom still so he just left it unbuttoned instead.

Crawling back into Zamiel's lap, Benji grabbed hold of Zamiel's cock once more, stroking it lazily. He leaned over to plant some hot kisses on his lips as he repositioned himself above the large cock, almost too eager to wiggle it inside of him once again. He was too ashamed of himself to admit he may have like it way more than he made it out to be (which was already really good to begin with). It helped that he was already slicked down by him sucking him off, so it made it easier to wiggle himself over the head of his flared cock, a breathy moan escaping against Zamiel's lips.

"Mm~ My my Benji, what an utter pervert you are... simply how will I get through our time together with that sex drive of yours?" Zamiel replied with playfulness in his husky voice. He watched, somewhat enthralled as his beautiful ad adorable nerd stripped partially for him, unveiling that cute ass of his and giving just a teasing peak into a portion of his slim chest. He doubted he could make Benji buff, but the young man already seemed quite attractive as was. No unneeded or excess body fat- really he seemed fine looking for a prettyboy submissive.

Zamiel gave a happy inhale and gripped his sheath while the younger male hungrily kissed him, the sensation of fire racing down his throat and adding a little more tension and hardness to his throbbing manhood. "Yeah..." he whispered when their lips parted for just a fraction of a second "Just a little more honey..." he murmured. With that ne pushed his hips up, the pressure of his flare now straining into Benji's cute asshole.

Benji now pushed himself down against Zamiel's cock, gyrating his hips a little to make it easier to push down against Zamiel's hips. Once he was down as far as he could go, he let out a very breathy moan. He wrapped his arms around Zamiel's broad shoulders for support and began to bounce and grind along Zamiel's cock. "F-fuck," Benji gasped, jumping under his skin at the accidental bad-word slip and covered his mouth with one hand, his face red in embarrassment. However, he kept going, trying to find just the right position to hit all the right spots.

Hoping to give Zamiel something more to do he patted around for his hand grabbing Zamiel by his wrist. Then he brought it up to his own bouncing cock that had been waiting patiently for some kind of attention. Maybe he was being a little too forward right now, but his mind was already so far in the gutter it wasn't about to return anytime soon.

"Really? You're taking a demon's cock in your ass, after sucking him off and swallowing a great deal of his cum, and you're embarrassed by saying a bad word?" the muscular male remarked with a rasping, crackling chuckle sneaking it's way past his lips. Too cute, far too cute. He paused then, glancing down as his hand was moved toward Benji's cock and he proceeded to wrap his fingers around his more modest cock.

Zamiel leaned in and traced his fangs over the lines of Benji's pale collarbone, lightly nibbling the skin to further excite him. "I'm getting close you know..." the demon professor murmured. And sure enough his great equine phallus was throbbing inside the nerd's butt, that familiar sensation that the extradimensional entity was getting set to blow a hell of a wad.

When he phrased it that way, Benji did feel a little flustered. Yeah, there he was, taking in a giant demons cock and he was embarrassed about a single bad word. Thank god Benji wasn't a religious boy otherwise this would have probably caused him to keel over.

Benji nuzzled Zamiel's head gently when he leaned over to tease his collarbones, a shiver of delight running down his spine followed up by a quiet moan. When he heard what Zamiel said, he simply nodded in acknowledgement, keeping at the pace he was going, letting his swollen cock grind against his sweet spot. "Z-Zamiel," He groaned, his grip around his neck tightening as he felt his cock give a few strong jerks, cum releasing all over Zamiel's hand.

"Mm... my my, your cock is pulsing like mad..." Zamiel purred as his skilled digits continued their motions of gentle stroking and pulling that seemed to alternate in speed- going fast and slow at different intervals. "Could it be that you're about to-" before the disguised demon could even finish his question he got his answer in the form of thick goopy ropes of cum splattering over his palm. He smirked at the display.

"Oh you..." Zamiel purred teasingly as he lifted his hand and sucked it clean. now his own cock was trembling as if it had been struck by an earthquake. A low growl rose up, a noise that brimmed with explosive lust as his huge tool started filling Benji's asshole with hot gushed of his own cum that seemed to completely fill his rear with that demon cum that had filled him yesterday.he sighed then and gave his nerdy lover a peck on the lips to thank him for a good time.

Benji hid his face in Zamiel’s shoulder when he teased him, embarrassed and wondering if perhaps he came too soon? How was he supposed to hold back when it felt that good though? Soon after Benji felt Zamiel’s cock tremble and he pushed himself as far down against him as he could, feeling the thick load fill his ass up to the brim. He let out a shuddering moan, bouncing on his cock a few more times before stopping to receive the kiss. Then Benji slowly got up off of Zamiel’s cock, standing before him slightly shaken from how good it was, Zamiel’s overflowing cum dripping slowly down his legs.

“D-did I do g-good, teacher?” Benji finally spoke up in a shy squeak, biting his lips for the millionth time. He definitely didn’t know how he was going to be able to keep up with Zamiel, especially if it was going to happen any more in one day. It was good, but perhaps to was too good. They say sex is like a drug and now Benji understood why. “I p-probably should h-head over to my next class…” He said under his breath, awkwardly shuffling around to gather his stuff to put back on.

"Very good... very good indeed..." Zamiel replied. His cock was wilting now, losing hardness until he was able to store it back in his pants again. Once he was satisfied and zipped up again, he watched his younger lover awkwardly gathering up his clothing. With catlike grace he closed the distance between them, turned Benji around and then dipped him toward the ground. Their eyes met until his lips caught his summoner's own with a raw heated passion, his tongue probing teasingly as he worked to pleasure the younger man and show him the depths of his passion.

This must have gone on for two glorious minutes, making out with his dear sweet summoner, before finally he stood back up and pulled the cute nerd back to his feet too. "Of course, run along. I shall meet you back at home- but if you wish to summon me, you must only whisper my name three times in a row." With that he moved back, and Benji would find that his backside and legs were now clean of his professor's hot and thick seed.

Benji jumped in his skin when he felt himself suddenly turned around and dipped down, his surprised eyes locking with Zamiel's. When their lips met, Benji's breath just got stolen away from him, enjoying every last bit of the passionate kiss. When they finally parted, Benji just gawked at Zamiel again, completely flustered once more. He almost didn't realize that he had been cleaned somewhere in the mists of the exchange, but he nodded slowly in acknowledgement of his response, fumbling around to put his clothes back on. He parted with a few goodbyes to Zamiel before heading to his other classes.

The day had pretty much went as Zamiel had seen in the first class. He stumbled about, continued to impress the professors with his grades and dedication to learning about animals, and of course there was Conner and the constant nagging. Throughout all of the classes, Benji felt himself a little more distracted than usual. Even though Zamiel said he'd meet him back at home, he found himself looking for his face in all the classes, almost expecting to see him disquised as someone else. Aaah! Get a hold of yourself Benji!

After class he attended his internship which only lasted around three hours. The veterinary clinic was perhaps the once place Benji didn't feel like a complete idiot stumbling around. In fact, he was a lot more professional when he was around animals than people it seemed. Most of the other vets admired him for his expansive knowledge on species and that is why he got the internship in the first place. So Benji didn't feel so out of place there.

Soon Benji returned back to his dorm, frazzled looking and quite exhausted from his long day. He set down on his dresser his backpack as well as a tank he had brought home from the vet that was filled with fish, needing to observe them for the clinic. Once settled in, he looked around for a minute before whispering, "Zamiel, Zamiel, Zamiel~" Waiting for him to appear so he could show him the fish in the tank.

Sure enough the demon had been as good as his word, the chanting of his name in such a hushed tone drawing him in through unearthly forces of alien magic. A flourish of ebony smoke interspersed with crimson and purple arcs of lightning flashed up behind him and in an instant Zamiel was standing towering over Benji from behind back in that same towering red-skinned demon form he had been in when the two of them first met. Just as naked now too.

Of course he was holding a stray of steaming fresh brownies between his hands now, so there was that.

"Ah, hello I was..." he trailed off 'Don't say baking, don't say baking, don't say baking,' Zamiel thought to himself before quickly and awkwardly adding "S-stealing baked goods from old women?" A bit of an awkward silence hung in the air between them, while his tail swished and coiled of it's own volition. "Ahem... anyway... what's with the fish?" he asked, trying to quickly change the subject.

Benji wasn’t really phased by his appearance, he didn’t even look back to greet him. Not until he smelled the brownies anyway. That’s when he turned around to face the naked Zamiel holding a tray of the sweets. Of course his first reaction was to look extremely confused. Was he baking? Benji heard his little “cover-up” and snorted. “Whatever you say,” he snickered, turning his attention back to the fish, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

“Oh these fish are absolutely amazing! I’m watching them for the veterinary because they are due to lay eggs soon. They are called Apteronotus Albifrons, or Black Ghost Knifefish! They came all the way from Paraguay in the Parana River!” Benji tapped on the glass gently, the fish zipping around for a moment and then settling back down.

“They are mainly just black as the name entails but they have two white rings on its tail, and more white marks on its nose too that can vary in shape. They are similar to eels, and move by undulating their underside fins, and they can get to be about twenty inches but in a tank like this they’ll probably only get to be about five to ten. They also don’t have scales, very similar to eels, and they produce electric signals from organs and receptors they have all along their body,” Benji turned to face Zamiel, smiling widely.

“They use those signals, called active electrolocation, to track insect larvae which they feed off of. I have to feed them regularly with the frozen larvae I have in the can besides the tank. They are really cool though!! The females can transmit stronger electric signals too, and these signals can be used to also distinguish genders among the fish! And I get to observe these magnificent fish!” Benji turned back to the tank, watching the black critters swim to and fro in the tank. “Aren’t they amazing?” He asked, glancing over his shoulder at Zamiel.

Zamiel had been expecting a brief explanation or description of what they were dealing with, and instead he was getting a.... getting a crash course lecture from Charles fucking Darwin. He listened vaguely, setting the tray down on another desk and raising his tail up to cut the baked goods into an even grid segment while his lover continued to speak as if he was reading all this straight off of a Wikipedia article.

"Certainly sounds impressive when you describe it like that..." he replied with a quick glance over his broad shoulder at the younger man. "Do you give those sermons all the time?" Zamiel asked as he moved over, offering one brownie out to his young companion. Warm and soft and gooey, baked with genuine love. "It's impressive that you know as much as you do... but you really shouldn't dump so much information in one go like that. It comes off as if you're showing off," he explained.

"if people ask for those details, then by all means give them out." With that he leaned in and gently kissed his summoner's soft girlish lips. "Don't be glum though... intelligent young men are a real turn on for me..."

Back
Top Bottom