Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning a Demon [QuilloughbiexMellowYellow]

Quilloughbie

Planetoid
Step one: Clearly mark the floor with white chalk and make a protective circle. Step two: Take 3 black candles and place them equal distances apart inside the circle. Step three: Outside the circle, make 3 protective talismans around yourself. Step four: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together. Step five: calm yourself and relax. Center yourself. Step six: Visualize the circle around you, protecting you and separating you from the rest of your house. Then, light the candles.

A small flicker from a lighter began to illuminate the room. The clock on the nightstand in the room read 3:27 A.M., too early for this student who was just starting his first year at college. Soon, the lighter was brought around to the three black candles, the room growing brighter with each one lit to show a rather poorly drawn pair of circles in the middle of a dorm room floor. What could a student be doing at a time like this? Well, one might call it tampering with the supernatural, but for this student it was what he believed to be his last hope.

Benji was known to be a nobody, if that could make any sense. He didn't really have friends, and if he tried to make any, he always seemed to fail miserably. He had a tendency to get into the wrong place at the wrong time too many times to count. He had this unhealthy obsession for animals and turned into an open encyclopedia when asked about them (it came in handy though, considering he wants to be a vet). All in all, he was what one could dub as a loser or perhaps a nerd. Even though he struggle for all his life to be happy, he just found himself hitting rock bottom, and now here he was about to summon a demon for help.

"Once you have done that, lay in the pentagram position," Benji said, placing the lighter away and turning his attention back to a leather bound book in his hand. He took a moment to read the rest of the instructions before positioning himself in the circle he had drawn, his arms and legs spaced apart from each other. "Now, summon the incubus by closing your eyes and meditating. Soon you shall feel their presence," Benji removed his glasses from his face, slipping them onto the collar of his plain T-shirt and then closed his eyes. "Okay, you can do this," Benji encouraged himself, his small body laying defenselessly on the floor.

For a college student, he was rather small for his age. He'd just turn 19 a couple of months ago before arriving to campus but he only stood about 5'6". Due to his small frame, he often got teased for looking rather feminine, which didn't help with his long eyelashes and curly copper hair. Everything about him earned him a label as dainty and fragile, but he was too lazy to even try to put on some muscle so it was more his fault than anything. He just didn't want to have to stand up against the other more masculine students in the locker room. He just couldn't. But now, here he was summoning demons with no expectations on hand.

In the shifting sands between dimensional planes he rested, a slumbering figure of vast supernatural power that coursed through his veins like molten mercury. The idle state of all incubi, in a quantum conundrum where they were neither alive or dead. When awake, such creatures had a tendency to be hard to control, so it was for the safety of both the human realm and demon realm that they were left in this undetermined state.

Until summoned. Yes, he felt it quite vividly. That sensation of old magic seeping through the static and stagnant air, choking tendrils of darklight that slithered around the other unmoving figures and made a beeline straight for Zamiel. Slowly and steadily they began to encircle his muscular naked body. His red skin teemed and tensed, rolling up from his humanoid feet up the crevices of muscles on his red-skinned legs and then to the black balls and heavy equine cock he housd between his legs.

He hissed and drew in a breath, choking and stale air drawn in from the nebula of infinite blackness and purple energy. Coils of vapour wrapped around his well defined abs and then to his arms. The red-skinned incubus was something else, 6'10 and brimming with wickedness. His pointed black horns on his brow flickered, his golden eyes opened wide, and Zamiel lt out a long snarl of power.

In a split second he had left the static dimension between dimensions, roaring out of a booming ball of light and hanging in the air directly above Benji. Smoke rippled off his crimson muscles, and he took in a few shallow breaths. His glowing golden eyes met Benji's andd he rather casually asked "Why've you summoned me short-stack? You want a dicking or... somethin' else...?"

Benji was just about to call it quits, confident that this all was just some hoax on the internet when out of nowhere, a roar erupted following a rather blinding light that nearly scared the living daylights out of Benji. His eyes shot open and he stared at this massive red figure above him, his heat almost giving out as he fumbled around to grab his glasses and shove them back on his face. "Oh my god!" He nearly yelled when he was addressed, only at the last second managing to stifle his volume under a choke of fear. His hands clasped over his quivering mouth, his eyes wide in... fear? Surprise? Shock? It was hard to tell.

Ooooh you have really done it now, Benji. You have a real freaking demon inside of your dorm room! Benji stumbled as he move to sit up, knocking one of the candles over. "Ack!" Benji panicked, quickly dousing the flame out with his bare hand without thinking. In reaction, he immediately retracted his hand in a yelp of pain. This just about summoned Benji's personality. He blew on his hand for a couple of seconds, babying it until he remembered he had a visitor. His eyes shot back up to the massive demon, his eyes wandering from his head to his toes and back up again.

"U-Uh, h-hello," Benji voice was feeble, his whole body trembling. "I... I su-summoned you here b-b-because..." Benji tried to find a reason to provide this powerful figure without appearing to be a bigger loser than he already was showing himself to be, "I... I need your help t-to give me some c-confidence or something," Benji mentally slapped himself in the forehead. Good one. He zipped his lips, already having made a big enough fool out of himself. He kept his eyes on the demon, too afraid to peel them away in case he were to be killed (or something like that, he honestly had not clue what he just drove himself into).

He had been summoned by some pathetic people in his thousands of years of existence, but this one really did take the cake. Already he had seen this one fumble and squeak like a frightened kitten, and somehow he managed to burn his hand in a truly boneheaded manner. Zamiel sighed and lowered his naked body down until he touched the ground so that he loomed entirely over his summoner. "I see... that's something I can accomplish," he said matter of factly.

No wonder this boy wanted confidence... he certainly had use for it. "For a price of course. You can call me Zamiel, or Samuel if you wish something easier to pronounce." One of his strong hands wrapped around Benji's dainty wrists, and he slowly lifted his burnt palm to his lips and kissed it gently. Almost instantly the burn vanished, replaced with soothing save that rolled down his arm. This figure, who looked old enough to be Benji's father, smiled wickedly "But this won't come freely. I can make you confident and desirable, but I want your body as I do it. By which I mean I want to fuck you."

Benji recalled the book mentioning tidbits about what happened after summoning a demon. They always wanted something in return, it was only fair right? Benji watched the towering figure come closer, grabbing his small wrists. He felt his throat become almost dry as the demon lifted it up to his face, fearful that he was going to lose it. However, when instead the demon planted a kiss on it, healing the wound, Benji was shocked. He looked at his hands, no traces of the burn even being left behind. Oh thank god, I'm not losing a hand tonight. Benji let out a sigh of relief that was cut short by his next sentence.

I can make you confident and desirable, but I want your body as I do it. By which I mean I want to fuck you.

Perhaps it was too dark for him to see clearly in his room, or maybe he was tired considering it was 3 in the morning, but he hadn't noticed till now the massive cock that this demon had. His eyes had fell down and stared at it with a gaping maw, unable to produce a sound as he blushed hard. So that was the deal, huh? Confidence for his virginity? Now this was something that Benji could see a demon wanting. It took him a couple of seconds to snap back to reality, tearing his eyes away from the large cock and back up to the demons face. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. He must have been out of his mind.

"D-Deal," Benji stammered, having a hard time getting the word out. "So Zamiel, h-how do we make it official? Do we just shake our h-hands or something?" He asked, sticking his hand out towards him awkwardly. He already figured how it was going to go, but he was already so scared he couldn't think straight.

Zamiel smirked in return. Well, he was a little on the pathetic side, but there was something oddly endearing about him. Perhaps it was that feminine, prettyboy face, or maybe it was those innocent doe eyes staring his way. Maybe it was just tat general height difference between the two of them and some unknown instinct that made him want to protect his summoner... Zamiel didn't know, but he supposed it didn't entirely matter right now.

He'd been summoned to do a job, so that was what he'd do. "Handshakes are primarily for other kinds of demons. If you wish to strike a deal with an incubus, or a succubus, well there's only one proper way to do it..." Zamiel trailed off, his forked tongue darting out slightly and slithering faintly over the pearly points of his fangs. His hands hooked under Benji's armpits, raising him up as if he was weightless.

Their lips met in a heated exchange, and in that meeting of their mouths Benji would feel lustful magic trailing down his throat and pooling in his groin. Their lips parted a few seconds later, a link of saliva between them. "With a kiss of course. Now, do you have a name? Oh es, and kindly undress," he remarked as he set Benji on his feet.

"Oh," Benji put his hand down, watching Zamiel's forked tongue dart out. The animal lover inside of him was certainly admiring some of his unique traits such as the tongue or the equine-like cock. Primarily, it was his love for animals that drove him into the status of the nerdy and weird kid that god-forbid someone mention th word animal. When he was picked up, Benji flinched out of reaction from being tossed and bullied so much as a kid. As their lips met, Benji's eyes went wide with surprise only to be greeted by this undefinable feeling gushing through his entire body and down straight to his groin, causing him inhale sharply, his cock eagerly twitching under his sweatpants.

When he was set back down, Benji was almost in a trance, his brain turning into a puddle as he just gawked at Zamiel, speechless. “My name is B-Benjamin… but I go by Benji,” he said as he sat down on his bed that looked rather small compared to Zamiel. He didn’t really understand why, perhaps it was his sudden oncoming libido that was driving his mind to the gutter but he didn’t waste a second in obeying the demons order. Soon he found himself stripped of all his clothes and laying on his bed with his arm covering his face shyly. His own cock was already erect and practically saluting Zamiel as he lay down. For a nerd, he was pretty well equipped; his cock standing at about 6 and half inches which wasn’t too shabby, but this never-had-a-date shy boy was the only one to ever see it during his private “alone time”.

He bit his lip nervously, removing his arm to look at Zamiel, face red. By all categories he was tiny compared to Zamiel, and he was almost envious of it. At the same time, he didn’t think he’d be any good ripped, or perhaps that was the laziness in him talking him out of going to the gym. Feeling rather defenseless laying in the nude, he tried covering himself up his with arm, the uneasiness in his stomach growing bigger as he tried to think of all the possible outcomes of this situation. He was eager to perhaps finally become a part of the in crowd, but he was far from confident that his scrawny body alone would be enough to pleasure a demon that looked like he had years upon years of practice.

Zamiel had remained quiet and static as Benji undressed, sliding his clothing off article by article with clear virginal nervousness lining his every motion and action. Only his glowing golden eyes flicked along his slim frame with each motion. He was cute, hairless and slim as a woman his age... perhaps that was why he was lacking in popularity... but most gay men would probably kill to have a cute nerd wrapped around their finger. He'd just need a little bit of help in order to come out of his shell as a beautiful woman. He moved closer and grinned faintly at his embarrassed state.

"Hm... you're already quite cute. A nice petite frame with no uneeded fat to worry about...." Zamiel said in an arousing purr. One big red finger trailed down over one of Benji's rosy nipples and then moved down his stomach. "You might need a bit of tanning though... you're a little too pale, even by nerdy standards." He supposed now was as good a time as any to do a little appraisal and work for the coming weeks.

Both of the older males hands had reached down and gripped Benji by his ankles, raising him up by his legs and watching the bobbing of his cock. "Cute dick. Decent by human standards... but that ass... well that is one hell of an ass..." Zamiel explained in a low purring voice. He leaned in a little and let his glowing pupils appraise those two plump cheeks. His tongue darted out, and suddenly the incubus was lazily licking Benji's rosy asshole with small slithers of his tongue.

When it came to Benji's sexuality, he wasn't even sure himself what he was into. He never had the experience to judge, but he wasn't completely shutting out the possibility that he could like either men or women. So when Zamiel called him cute, he even felt his heart flutter a bit as a meek smile curled onto his lips. He never thought of himself as good looking in any sense of the word but he felt like Zamiel was indeed being honest with him (which was indeed ironic with Zamiel being a demon). “Thank you,” he said in a small voice, knowing it was probably not necessary for Zamiel, but he had to appreciate the compliment. Of course, with the compliment he did bring out one of his bad traits. He knew he was pale. Heck, he was up at one of the darkest hours, and not an hour he was unfamiliar with in the long nights of playing games on his computer or over-studying for exams he always aced. He never got out long enough to ever get some color. Always busily rushing from one end of the campus to the next was just about all the sun exposure he got in one day.

“I’m sorry,” He once again said, his voice even smaller than before as he hid his face in shame. He felt a jolt run through him as his ankles were grabbed, his own hands falling to either side of him and grabbing onto the sheets of his bed. Benji’s eyes watched as Zamiel inspected and commented on his perky cock and apparently good-looking butt if that was even possible. He was caught completely off guard when he suddenly felt Zamiel’s snake tongue dip down and start lapping at his asshole, a shudder running down his spine. “O-oh,” Benji let a small moan escape from his lips and he quickly bit them to keep them shut, his face flushing. Was he actually enjoying this? He wasn’t sure considering the demon had put some sort of spell on him when he had kissed him. Either way, it felt incredibly good and Benji didn’t argue with the demon to stop him. Instead, he even tried to hold his legs apart even more so for him.

"That f-feels good," he practically moaned, trying to apply reason as to why he moved his legs further apart. He was tempted to reach down to caress his already throbbing cock, but he let Zamiel take control of the situation seeing as he knew what he was doing.

"Don't apologise for everything. Here's a lesson for you, being meek outside the bedroom won't help much. You need the strength to stick up for yourself or people will walk all over you," Zamiel said in return. Hm... perhaps he would need more than a few weeks to take this young fellow out of his rut... helping him out physically was one thing, but he had some personal demons that needed to be exorcised. Well he had all the time in the world to work with.

Really he could only be dismissed if Benji wished it, no doubt the book specified as much. Sooner or later he'd be sent away... they always did that to him, no matter how good his work was. Zamiel sighed, shook his head slightly at those memories, and got straight back to work.

The licks of his tongue were fast and skilled, stroking across the bare pink flesh and caressing at Benji's warmth, getting a good feel for the taste of his backside... well, he was a squeaky clean cutie, he had that much going for him. The forked head pressed tighter against his lovers rosy asshole, and with a small push it was starting to force its way into his warmth and wriggling about excitedly; like a snake on cocaine.

Benji took his information to heart, knowing it was bound to put him towards a better future. He was determined to change his way of life for the better, and if it didn’t work out in the end, well at least he had the satisfaction of knowing his tried to change. He just responded in a nod, his eyes now sticking to the man between his thighs. He had to wonder whether or not Zamiel liked doing this sort of thing because being an incubus meant that was his talent, but that didn’t really say if they enjoyed it or not.

As Zamiel continued to taste his bare flesh, he moaned and shivered with delight. Even if this man didn’t enjoy it, he definitely understood why he was an incubus. He already felt like melting right then and there with just him working with his tongue. He never had the experience before and it was spine-chillingly good. Even better when suddenly he felt Zamiel push his tongue deeper inside of him, causing Benji to arch his back from the pleasant surprise. “Aahh!” Benji moaned, his voice shuddering with every breath he took, whimpering in pleasure.

If there was any enjoyment being had on his end, it became clear when the corners of his mouth tugged up into a smirk. His pointed ears twitched and pricked up at every sweet mewl made by the younger male before him. Zamiel yanked his head back and loudly smacked his hips, thoroughly satisfied by what he had tasted and the heat and tightness that had embraced his tongue. "Very nice my sweet... clearly you will make for an excellent partner."

He let his grip slacken on Benji's ankles, giving the college student the means to rest on the plush mattress. How cute he looked, panting and blushing like a virgin on her wedding night. Zamiel's hand reached down to stroke at the engorged ebony flesh of his equine cock. The muscular male grinned, flashing his pearly whites, and soon the flared head of his thick meat was pressing into Benji's asshole and forcing it wide.

"The magic of my body will soothe you, make this much less painful..."

Benji almost was too delighted at the compliment and it was written all over his face which positively beamed. He took a moment to catch his breath, a smile curling on his dimply face. As Zamiel began stroking his cock, Benji’s eyes wandered down to watch him. Even though he wasn’t interested in animals in any weird way, the animal lover inside of him nearly died at how equine-esque the cock was. Definitely not something you’d see on a body of a normal human, and it was rather impressive in body size and the color. He felt his throat run dry the longer he stared so he looked back up to meet Zamiel’s grin.

My heart feels like it is going to jump right out of my chest. Was just about all that crossed his mind before suddenly he felt the massive cock forcing it’s way inside of him. “Oh god,” Benji moaned loudly, wincing as he reached down to feel Zamiel’s cock as he forced his way in. “It’s so big,” He said between sharp breaths, caressing Zamiel’s cock right at his ass. He couldn’t even think straight with all the blood just rushing down to help support his own cock as it twitched and throbbed under heat. Uusing his free hand, Benji slowly wrapped his shaking fingers around his own cock, running his finger over the slit and making his way down the shaft, obviously used to doing this. This only made him moan all the more, his whole body aching for attention from the incubus.

"God can't help you now... ha, sorry, little bit of demon humor," Zamiel remarked. Sure enough he was a big fella down there, as the equine appearance would lead one to believe... likely Benji would be taking thirteen thick inches into his virgin hole by the end of the night. He heard Benji's cute moans nice and clearly, those lustful whines being pulled out of his throat with each wave of pleasure that flowed up his cute body.

Yeah, Benji would be real bear bait when he was done getting mentored. Zamiel smirked at the image and continued probing in deeper and deeper with each passing second. He soon devolved into a few shallow jerks of his hips that allowed his hot log of cock to force in slowly and steadily. "You're so cute... oh yeah, you and I are gonna have a lot of fun together..." he crooned. Zamiel suddenly arched down, his hot mouth claiming Benji's own in a lewd exchange.

Benji didn’t know why he so easily gave his body up to this demon he had just summoned just minutes ago. Maybe it was the incubus “magic”, for less of a better term, working on his tiny body, causing huge flooding rushes of pleasure just rippling through him. Benji let out a helpless moan, quivering as Zamiel continued to probe him, feeling the giant cock deep inside of him. Porno’s always seemed to make sex seem rather dull and repetitive, but this was something else. He hadn’t the words to describe the pleasure he could feel crawling through him. He could hardly believe this cock was even fitting inside of him.

Hearing Zamiel’s croon made Benji blush all the more, embarrassed at the notion. That’s right, he was tied to this now, wasn’t he? Benji thought of all the pros and cons beforehand, but now he found himself caring less about that and more about the man who was stripping him of his virginity. As Zamiel leaned down, kissing him, Benji did not hesitate to kiss him back, slipping his tongue between Zamiel’s lips, letting himself explore a bit. He let his small arms wrap around Zamiel’s neck, one hand running through his hair, almost gripping into his hair at his every thrust. His legs then loosely wrapped around Zamiel’s hips.

Benji broke the kiss after a while, a small gasp as their lips parted, then he moaned, “P-please, o-oh,harder!” He attacked Zamiel with kisses again, nervously taking a chance to playfully nibble at his lip.

Now it was his turn to be surprised, feeling Benji press into the kiss not once but twice, fingers threading through the silky ebony locks of his hair while those slim legs wrapped tight around Zamiel's hips. He could get used to this actually... and feeling those teasing light nibbles over his bottom lip did fill him with a bit of confidence. This young man was willing to take a risk, so he wasn't entirely helpless. "Just like that, yes just like that," Zamiel said softly. He needed to make Benji a little more adventurous after all. That was one of the reasons he had been summoned after all.

By now he was sinking in deeper and deeper with that flared horse dick that had Benj's asshole forced wide apart. Every glorious inch was driving in and out of his backside, his thrusts rough and ragged, gyrating his hips occasionally just to add to the pleasurable sensations that were running through his veins. Zamiel leaned his head in, fangs teasing and stroking his thoat... hard enough to be felt but not hard enough to break the skin.

"I can feel it coming close..." he grumbled, hot breath gliding over pale skin to tingle at Benji's neck. The pressure was growing in his dick with each passing second and Zamiel swiftly added "I'm gonna fill your asshole with my hot, thick cum..."

Benji was certainly having the time of his life, his body already in spasms with each thrust. He kept his hold on Zamiel as he pounded into his ass, moving to stroke his own cock which had been dripping with precum for a while. Thankfully, due to his nightly sessions he had managed to do pretty well with keeping his stamina, but he wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold on. So when Zamiel started coming close, grazing his teeth over his neck, that was enough to cause Benji to be pushed over his edge. His legs locked and his fingernails grazed Zamiel’s back as he came, his whole body twitching with every strand of the salty substance that came out, shooting over his stomach and his hand. “P-please fill me,” He spoke between choked moans, removing his hand from around his pulsing cock up to hold onto Zamiel once again, eager to have himself filled by the demon.

By now Zamiel was well acquainted with all noises of pleasure, but the shrill gasps of orgasms were always the sweetest in his ears. He smirked, glowing eyes watching the thick sputters painting over his lovers slim chest, and finally he allowed himself to nod. His orgasm hit hard, it always did, and the older male was left snarling as his pulsing cock started blasting thick jets of his hot potent seed that utterly filled Benji's backside, almost four times as much cum as an average man could produce.

Zamiel slowly and steadily pulled out, the flare escaping Benji's rear with a slick popping sound. A small happy sigh rose out of his mouth and he took a moment to stretch his sweaty muscular arms overhead, looking over the cute nerd's sweaty and slightly exhausted frame. "How as that then? You like getting your ass wrecked," the incubus remarked with a small snicker, clearly pleased by his handiwork.

Benji bit his lip, whimpering as he was filled with Zamiel’s hot, sticky seed. As he pulled out, he could feel himself dripping with cum down his ass. He panted heavily, completely exhausted by how intense that was. It was way better than masturbation that was for sure. He ran a hand through his sweat soaked hair, looking up at Zamiel as he stretched, looking at those nicely toned arms. He wouldn’t be surprised if he was that way from being able to outrun his partners in sex. He was pretty ripped, but Benji wasn’t complaining. Not that he had the breath for it anymore.

He lay on the bed, his arm folding over his forehead as Zamiel checked his limp, sticky body. “What do I even say?” Benji laughed, obviously out of breath. “That was… well, it was amazing. I… I’m not going to lie to you,” he admitted as if he had committed a sinful deed. He did feel somewhat guilty, having signed away his virginity right off the bat like that without a second opinion, but it’s not like he had anything to lose and it’s not like he didn’t enjoy it in the end.

Despite trying to move to clean up, he found himself too tired and sore at this point and he knew it was probably only going to be worse when he’d have to go to class in a couple of hours. Now that he noticed, he probably should get some shut eye. So without even bothering to wash up, he’d told himself he’ll do it later, he closed his eyes. “Are you staying here or do you just appear as you want?” Benji asked, yawning in the middle of his sentence. He wasn’t opposed to the idea of him staying here, but it would be a tight fit on his bed.

He smirked and thought the question over, perking one finger up. The clawed tip glowed a strange orange light and suddenly the seed on his stomach slid off without leaving a trace and slithered into Zamiel's mouth. Something to make his morning was easier. He smacked his lips and raised Benji's body up "It's quite alright, we'll fit..." Zamiel flopped down on his back on the small bed, letting his nerdy lover rst atop his sweaty muscular frame, like a very comfy (and slightly hairy) mattress. "Get some sleep. I'll pull some strings to make tomorrow a little bit easier," the older male explained, stroking Benji's back slowly.

Benji willingly snuggled up against the large man, his hand gently resting on his chest as he closed his eyes. It didn't take him long before he was out like a light.

Unfortunately for Benji, he did only get a few hours sleep, so when he was rudely woken up by his alarm blaring, Benji groaned, rolling around on top of Zamiel to pat around for his alarm clock. Once he found it, he hit snooze and stayed there for a minute, debating on whether or not he actually wanted to get up. He wasn't about to play hooky though so he slowly got off of Zamiel, balancing himself against his nightstand while he tried to wake up more. His hair, although usually a mess as it was, was sticking up in every direction and his eyes had a hint of purple under them from lack of sleep. With a yawn, Benji rubbed his sore, tired eyes and felt around for his glasses before slipping them on his face. "Uggh, I just want to go back to bed," He groaned sleepily, dragging himself around his room to start getting ready.

He fished through his dresser, pulling out some fresh clothes for the day. He needed to get himself showered as he reeked of sweat and sex. So quietly he walked over to his shared bathroom which connected him to the dorm next to him and set his clothes on the counter. He turned on the showers, letting the water run for a moment before stepping in. He didn't want to waste his time there though so he just quickly washed up and stepped out, drying himself with his towel as he went. His mind was everywhere with the events that had happened last night, as well as going over his schedule as to what his day held for him.

Benji pulled on his clothes which consisted of an over-sized t-shirt, camo pants that were hardly holding onto his waist, and sports socks. Before he left the bathroom to start getting all his homework and stuff prepared for classes, he got his toothbrush ready with some toothpaste and stuck it in his mouth as he walked out the door. By the way it barely dangled from the corner of his mouth, one could tell he still wasn't quite awake. Benji was far from a morning person as he could barely keep his eyes open as he navigated his dorm, bumping into things every so often.

Zamiel had awoken not too long after Benji did, and he simply sat up in bed with a slightly curious expression as he went about his business. "Hm..." he murmured. Yes, there was some issue here... the baggy clothes, the lack of coordination in his wardrobe, the general 'don't give a shit' attitude in how he dressed... another thing for Zamiel to fix. He stood up and silently cast a few spells, steadily changing the world outside in subtle ways that would prove quite important to the young man once he went to his lecture. Once he was satisfied, Zamiel sapped his fingers and formed a golden flask in a puff of smoke.

"Here," he said, pouring a cupfull of aromatic coffee "Drink this, it'll perk you up," he said matter of factly. Once he had his cup in hand, Zamiel padded about and continued to check out his lovers clothing. "No no no, that won't do at all. You want to stick out and draw people in, then you simply must stop dressing by throwing on the first things you find." he clapped his hands and in an instant the fabric on his body had warped into something more presentable.

Now the young man was wearing a short-sleeved pale blue button up-shirt that fit his chest better while still being comfy. His pants were now black cargo pants, and the label showed them to be of a very expensive brand. A clean white hoodie formed in his hand. "Much better, beautiful clothes for a beautiful young man."

Benji felt like he was on that television show, what was it called? Oh, "What Not To Wear." He sleepily held the cup of coffee in one hand and continued to brush his teeth with the other as Zamiel checked him out and criticized his fashion sense. Of course, Benji could care less for such trivial matters as he didn't ever go shopping. From the looks of the clothes, they were obviously from his high school years that he just never outgrew them. Besides, his logic was why throw them away if they still fit and didn't have holes? Of course Zamiel would think otherwise. "I didn't know you were my fashion fairy godmother too," he said offhandedly as he tried not to spit out toothpaste. Once his clothes suddenly change, Benji jumped in surprise.

"Woah," Benji was speechless, looking down at the outfit he now wore. It was comfortable, but Benji felt uncomfortable in the sense that he didn't feel like himself. He looked at Zamiel with doubt written all over his face. Could he really pull this look off? He had to wonder. But before he could spill toothpaste on his new outfit, he returned to the bathroom to spit and rinse. While he was in there, he had figured he'd just dry his hair too, drinking the coffee now as he did so so he'd wake up. When he was finally finished, he slipped on the jacket and stepped out of his restroom, his hair no longer a wet mess that was sagging in his face. In the daytime, his curls seemed even bigger than they were earlier, having drooped as the day went on. He hated the curls because he used to be called Shirley Temple all the time, but ended up just ignoring it because his hair was hopeless when it was cut any other way. Or at least he thought so.

"I have biology, chemistry, math and my internship to go to today, I'm usually done around six or seven depending on the veterinary clinic. I always stop back here to get my outfit for the internship after my classes though," Benji said, placing the flask down so he could put his papers into his plaid backpack.

"Your old clothes are back in the wardrobe, so you can use them for relaxing at home," the taller male said. "And don't start getting snide. You wanted me to improve, so I'll improve. Being able to draw people in does involve good fashion you know," the older male remarked. He mightn't have looked it alright, but Zamiel did have the sensibilities and knowledge compared to a far more camp gay man. he knew his stuff, and he'd help his lover out.

"I know your schedule already, and I've made adjustments accordingly. I do need to observe you during the day after all, so I know where improvements need to be made my dear," Zamiel said. He gave him an affectionate peck on the forehead and in a flourish of red light he had vanished. Benji's first lecture was biology, and ordinarily that class was done by Doctor Crabtree. However things would be a little different now.

That’s right, I need to not be so snippy. He’s here to help me after all. Benji gave one last yawn before slipping his backpack on after the kiss. “Okay, well I guess I’ll be going then,” Benji said to his empty room as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

It took him about 15 minute to run from his dorm building, across campus, and to the science building where he spent most of his classes. The building itself looked like a cement prison with very small windows and thick metal chimneys. As you stepped closer, the building obviously smelled like fishy experiments went on here. “Ah, the smell of science,” Benji said with a happy little sigh, stepping inside. The inside was rather clean, almost like a hospital with white walls and tiled floors. He always felt like he was going to be admitting himself to a hospital whenever he came in here which he found funny considering he was a doctor-in-training. He moved his way through the student lounge which was the first room of the building and took an elevator down to the basement floors where his class was.

As usual, he was the first to arrive out of the entire class of about 40 or so. He walked up to his usual seat up front, setting his stuff down. He looked around the room, the walls lined with counters and different tanks of different critters the class has been observing. Benji walked over to one in particular, a fish tank that held some bala sharks. “Hello little fellas,” Benji said with a smile and grabbed the fish’s food. He kneeled down, carefully tapping some of the flakes into the tank, watching the fish race to the top and back to their hiding spots.

“What’s up, geek?” A male’s student’s voice erupted from Benji, causing him to nearly drop the container of flakes. He whipped around to the tall jock that stood cross armed in his (stupid) varsity jacket. Benji fumbled to put the container down, his eyes darting to the floor. Compared to this kid he was a stick. Kind of like with Zamiel.

“Nothing Conner,” Benji muttered, pushing his glasses up his nose. Conner placed a hand on the counters ledge, leaning in real close to Benji’s face.

“What’s with the new get-up? Got yourself a girlfriend or something?” He joked, pinching Benji’s cheek with his other hand. Benji squeaked slapping his hand out of his face and babying his cheek.

“N-no, I just… thought I needed a new look,” Benji said, his voice getting faint. Conner raised an eyebrow, staring at him and then cracking up.
“You will always look the same no matter what you put on, so why bother?” Conner chuckled, pushing Benji to the side. “Now look at these puny things. You know these get up to be over a foot, right?”

“Foot and a half,” Benji corrected.

“Whatever!” Conner barked, grabbing the container of food. “So you need to feed them more, to grow big and strong,” he said, opening the container and proceeding to dump most of the flakes in the tank. “Maybe you should eat some of these so you stop being such a pussy,” he added insult to injury, tossing some of the flakes at Benji who just stood there, not even phased by it.

The student, along with some of his friends who entered the room all joked to each other, sitting themselves down as the rest of the class was pouring in. Benji just immediately went over to the tank, scooping out the excess food and scraping it off over a bin, mumbling to himself before going to sit down. As he sat there in the large room at the front row by himself, he couldn’t help but get distracted by the smell of the fish food on his hands, smelling them and making disgusted face.

“Great,” he groaned, resting his head on the desk. He was already done with this day and it had just started.

Back
Top Bottom