Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her brother's friend.

sakuradoll

Super-Earth
It was late on a Saturday afternoon. Felicia had spent the afternoon in their pool, it was a hot day and she had nothing else to do. Her parents were away for the weekend having a second honeymoon. And her older brother was out with his best friend. But after floating around on her inner tube for the past hour she got a little hot, and bored so she decided to head back inside.

She hadn’t realized while she was out enjoying the sun the her brother and his friend came home and were playing video games in the cellar. She made her way inside towel wrapped around her so she wouldn’t track water through the house. She walked into her room grabbing a tube top dress before making her way into the bathroom. Turning on the shower letting the water warm up she undressed tossing her bikini in the hamper. Looking for the shower curtain as she waited. Their shower was simply a spout and knobs in the wall and the curtain always wound up missing since it wasn’t totally necessary. Locking the door she just stepped beneath the hot water letting it run over her body.

Forgetting the lock was broken and the door wasn’t really locked she didn’t hear the knock on the door as the water ran over her head lathering her hair in her cocoa shampoo. She found herself lost in thought as she washed up.

FeliciaBrenin.jpg

Felicia Brenin
Long thick ginger red hair
Pale violet eyes
A petite girl barely 110 lbs. an average 5’7 she’s a shy girl. Generally sweet friendly.

Donte and his friend, James, were at the mall looking for new game to get when they get back home. James wanted to go out to the mall because he just got paid and wanted to blow it on some new games. Dotne usually knows what he is getting before he gets to the store so he does not get into a fight. Donte tends to get into fights when he is out with his friends or with a girl; it is part of what he likes to do with his brothers.

James finally found the games he wanted to blow his money on and left. “Dude you just bought like four games. What are you going to do with that shit man?” Donte asked looking at his hand. “Well what do you think I’m going to do with them? Eat them!?” Donte just looked at his friend and just kept on walking with to the car. James and Donte were looking for the car for about thirty minuets by the time they found it. James took his phone out of his pocket and told Donte where the car was, it was a 2004 Mercedes s500 that he got for his seventeenth birthday. They got to the house and the sun was still high in the sky and they just wanted to just play the new games James just got and pass out at 5 a.m. They walked pasted the back door and saw Felicia floating in the water. Donte sat there for a few seconds looking at her in her bikini till James asked him where he was at. Donte walked down to the cellar to play the game.

A few minuets pasted and Donte had to take piss. “Hey James I need to piss I’ll be back.” As he walked out of the cellar he thought that this place is the best place to be when you need to get away from people. Donte made it to the upstairs bathroom and knocked on the door to see if Felicia was in there. When he walked up the cellar stairs he did not see her out there anymore so he knocked just in case. She did not answer so he walked in. As he walked in he looked at the shower and Felicia was there taking a shower. “Holy shit! Sorry did not know you were in here.” Donte whispered to her so she did not get too scared as he did. He looked at her on more time so he could get a good look at her.

1350120196_l.jpg

Donte Cook
Short black hair laid down a bit
He weights about 170, not that big on talking but has enough freinds to have a brawl.

Felicia was humming to herself as she washed her hair, and lathered her body. She loved
swimming but the chlorine made her hair and skin feel like crap. She didn’t hear the knock
on the door as the water ran over her head and didn’t hear it open only turning her head
when she felt the cool breeze. Seeing her brothers older friend standing in the doorway
she jumped pulling a towel to her chest. “Get out!” She called embarrassed as he seemed
to be looking her over her body bright red as she blushed be seen naked by him.

After he’d finally shut the door she found herself staring at it a moment as if he would
reappear. Her face still bright with a warm blush she found her mind drifting to her brother’s
best friend. Though seeing the freaked out look on his face she silently scolded herself for
not making sure the door was shut. She was younger than her brother and Dante, but
she‘s always had a crush on him. Her brother always picking on her about it.

But shaking the thoughts from her head she knew the kind of girls him and his brother got
off to. Sighing she continued to washing herself off under the water. A few minutes later
she stepped out wrapping her towel around her slim body and one around her hair feeling
the chill of the cool air.

With a sigh her face still red, her mind still on Dante as she made her way out of the room
on her way to the bedroom. She froze when her attention was snapped to someone she’d
walked into. Her eyes scanning up she saw Dante in front of her. “Oh…G… I’m so sorry.”
She said nearly dropping her towel as he ran off towards her room.

Donte was waiting outside the door as Felicia continued to wash up. As he sat there his mind started to drift towards Felicia’s sexy, smooth, slim body as it sat there in front of him in the shower. “Her brother might be a little pissed at me or just laugh his ass off. Either way I’m not telling him.” The door opened and he did not notice that she came out of the bathroom. When she ran into him when he was in the hallway his arms wrapped around her for a split second just before she went into her room. “I’m sorry Felicia…I will forget what I saw.” He was not the kind of person to try and fuck is friend’s sister, but there are times when stuff like that happens to him. While she was in the room, he was just looking at the door and did try to forget but her body was just too sexy to forget.

While he was in the bathroom, all he thought about was Felicia. She was one of the sexiest girls he has met in a long time, but he did not want anything to happen between them. She was a year younger than he was and would not matter if he were to go out with her but look bad because that is his friend’s sister. After he was done doing what he had to do in the bathroom he knocked on Felicia’s door then opened it without her saying, “Come in.” When the door was open, he said to her in a smart tone, “Hey I never thought that you would have had the cutest little nipples.” Donte tried to make it seem as if nothing just happened just then. He was good at doing things like making the most strange moment fun. It was a gift that he had to use daily with people.

Felicia sighed hearing his words pouting to herself as she sat on her chair her legs up on her desk leaning back her wet hair falling free of the towel. â??Yeaâ?¦â? She said absently as heâ??d said heâ??d forget what heâ??d seen knowing it wouldnâ??t be to difficult. Getting to her feet she walked to her dresser pulling out a pair of pink boy shorts letting her towel slide to the ground as she did so. Closing the drawer she opened another one looking for something to wear. Glancing up she looked into the mirror in front of her cupping her firm ample breasts looking herself over blushing again knowing Don saw her.

Shaking her head she reached into her drawer grabbing a short tube top dress, it barely made it 6 inches past her round behind. Pulling it over her head she hadnâ??t heard her door creak open, or heard the knock. Jumping when sheâ??d heard his voice she pulled her dress down as quick as she could turning around seeing him in her doorway. Ignoring his comment for the moment more focused on the fact heâ??d seen her semi naked again.

â??Keep doing that and Iâ??m gonna think you want to see me naked.â? She sighed with an annoyed huff adjusting her skirt. â??What do you want Don?â? She asked sitting back in her chair turning on her computer looking at a picture on her desk of the 2 of them her brother made him take it with her but she was happy all the same.

Hey sorry for the disappearing act. Haven't been on here in a long while and am just getting back to my replies. Though i see ya haven't been on in a while yourself. I hope you'd like to continue. If not i understand.

Back
Top Bottom