Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Forever Slave (Always Open)

karlaprox

Moon
A Forever Slave:

"This is the story of Megan, a naughty lady that was always looking for pleasure.

stay_or_leave__by_reiq.jpg

She was literally addicted to sex, but after a few years she got to a point where there was nothing enough to please her, she was desperate to get more and more, and so big was her desperation that she decided to make a special wish:

Oh Lord, please listen, I beg you make me experience the beautiful feeling of sex forever and ever!

A mischievous imp heard her prayer and decided to teach her a lesson; she had to be careful what she wished for.
Suddenly a flash of light blinded her and, when she recovered, she found herself in a weird room, with mirrors and chains on the walls, a big bed in the middle, covered by a delicate silk sheet, on one corner, there was an open chest, full of sex toys, all sizes, shapes, colors and materials.
In front of her there was a closed door with a sign over it saying:

YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED, NOW YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE

This mysterious imp trapped her in a strange room, in the middle of nowhere, and cursed Megan so she could never leave that place. She had to stay there and satisfy anyone that entered that room."

This will be a different kind of RP, where everyone can participate. There will be a list of participants and all of them will be able to enter the room and "play" with this girl, one at a time. If you're interested, then post a reply here or send me a PM and you will be added to the list. When the first participant appears, then I'll open a thread where the action will take place, here you'll only reply saying you're interested in participating; you don't need to describe your character prior entering the room (if you don't want to), you'll be able to do it when you make appearance, posting the description in the Character Profile thread for this RP. Also, your character has no restrictions, it can be human, elf, an orc, even a creature like Jabba the Hut if you may, it can be male, female, or both, you can be whatever makes you happy; and of course, there's no restriction in number either, so if you want to play a single character or a full football team, that's totally up to you.

So, how will the system be like? Easy, if you're the next in the list, I'll send you a PM letting you know you can start (I'll wait for a day or two max for your reply, if you don't post it, then I'll let you know your turn is over and I'll notify the following one). You have a first post, where you must enter the room and describe your character/s and you meet the girl in the conditions according to the previous post (so you'll have to read it so to know how the previous character left her), unless you're the first one, then you'll find her exactly as she appears in the pic I added.
In this first post you'll perform your first actions, you can do whatever you like with her.
Then, after your first post, I'll write a reply, describing how does the girl react, what does she feel and what does she do.
Finally, you'll post your second and last post saying what you do, how do you finish, and how you leave the girl. At the end of this second post you must get out of the room, leaving the door closed. (After this I may decide if the imp enters the room to order a bit, and also to clean the girl, if she's too dirty, but that will not always happen).

That's it, it's very simple, and can get very hot. I'll just set a few rules so we can all have fun:

• Megan can't leave the room
  • You can't kill her (you can do whatever you like, but your actions can't and won't kill Megan)
  • No severe damage to the room or Megan (a bump, a scratch, or even a vaginal tear can be healed, but an arm removal can't, just a bit of common sense)
  • You can only post if it's your turn and you'll know it is because I'll send you a PM
  • If I send a PM saying your turn is over, then it is not your turn anymore and posting will break the previous rule
  • You can't write more than the two posts I mentioned before
  • If you break any of these rules, your posts will be deleted and you won't be able to participate anymore

Nothing else, you can be as descriptive or creative as you like and you can participate as many times as you like, if you say you want to participate after you have already finished, then you'll be added to the list again.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or doubts.

Kisses!

Great!! Finally! You're the first one! We have a rule here in this forum, that says we need at least three participants to open the new thread (doesn't matter if they are going to be at the same time playing or not), so we'll have to wait till the second one appears. I hope he/she will appear soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom