Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vengeful Angel (Ivory11 and Yoshie)

Ivory11

Star
Nothing to live for these days, some say it was since the market crash of 2023, others say it was before then, liberal activists say it's all the republican's fault, republicans say it's all the liberals fault, realist say it's a combination of the liberal's lack of backbone and conviction and the republican's lack of flexibility and sense of backwardness that created the cocktail of disaster the people today face... Some however, the conspiracy theory crackpots say it's all the illuminati, or the New World Order, or it's some big all-consuming, all-controlling corporation, whenever one of those crackpots winds up dead, their friends say it was a conspiracy, everyone else says they either pissed off the wrong guy or it might have something to do with the 4 pounds of hard drugs found in their system.

Marchus Greene (same name I know, sorry but I like it) sat on the side of a near deserted New York alleyway, draped in an old black trenchcoat with a hood he sewed on trying to keep his stolen sandwich dry in the heavy downpour that has covered the city for the past 5 days. In truth Marchus is grateful for the rain, it serves as a distraction to his real problems, the simple act of trying to keep warm and finding a place to sleep distracts him, for you see, Marchus wasn't always a dead beat bum on the side of the road.

Once, when Marchus had only just entered adulthood, at the age of 18 his family owned almost 50% of shipping between the East coast of the united states to the western shores of Europe. Greene Shipping co was a company with a logo everyone knew, they did everything from commercial shipping to oil, to even moving military equipment and rockets with satellites to floating launch platforms. The Greene family name was known across the world... but why isn't he now living in one of his family's countless penthouses in this city alone? or perhaps an estate outside of town? well, because he lost everything.... His family, his fortune, the company, everything.

It was a Friday night when it happened, it rained like tonight. His family and himself were all in one place, to celebrate his half-cousin Eliza's 18th birthday, he had a complicated relationship with her, she was family however when they were younger, they were secretly together, luckily they didn't become sexual however it did delve into incest territory, but they were 13 and 14 at the time, their hormones didn't care and how were their brains gonna argue against that?

The family had all gone to bed, the top 2 levels of the tower had been reserved for the family, at 2am that night, just as Eliza and Marchus had gone to bed, the top two levels were sealed, and in a nightmarish scenario gunmen went door to door, killing everyone they found. His cousins, aunts, uncles and more were all gunned down like animals, Eliza had tried to hide in his room however they followed her. Marchus hid in the closet, under a pile of discarded coats he had lazily packed in there before going to sleep. Eliza saw him as they pinned her down to rape her before killing her. They demanded to know where the heir was, she saw him and shouted "he left! he got bored and he went down to the docks to pick up some acid! we were gonna have it here later!" and after that, they proceeded to fuck her before blowing her brains out on his bed...

Marchus escaped luckily, they set fire to the building and in the confusion, with the gunmen gone he managed to escape down a fire escape and blend in with the crowd... with only his Uncle Issac's trenchcoat for himself... four months later, and here he is, once the heir to one of the most powerful families on the East coast, reduced to sitting in a gutter, trying to keep a sandwich dry and un-stolen, only thinking of where he could snatch some shoes and maybe a place to sleep that has some cover... that is, until he heard footsteps approaching, a woman's footsteps. Looking up he saw her, a beauty to behold with jet black hair and pale skin that shone like the moon "what do you want?" he asked in an aggressive tone, he knew not to trust a pretty face, a man in his position with a woman like her approaching him?... it could only be trouble.

34998.jpg

And trouble she was. Winry Seduction was indeed trouble with a capital T. Nice hips nice waist and the brains to go with it. She saw him as she was coming out of the Nordrassil hotel. She was about to get in her Rolls Royce but then she saw him. It was pouring down cats and dogs and the manager of the hotel did not like loitering anywhere around his establishment. Seduction approached him but before she could say two words to him she heard him speak. That snide accent seemed familiar but she could not place it. Even as he was just sitting there he still had that manly pride.

“I am simply giving you an umbrella Innocent. But you might want to move; if you had not noticed its raining and, as a side note…” She said looking back at the hotel. “The owner does not like people hanging around his place. If you’re not paying money then he cares not for the like of you… if you know what I mean.” She sighed and handed him the umbrella. It was an unique umbrella, with a silk covering and the brim of it was gold. The handle was Armani and the name on it was Seduction it even had her address on it in case it was lost. She smiled warmly to him and winked at him. “Keep dry Innocent.” She said as her car pulled up. Her butler got out and opened the back seat of the car so that she could get in.

“Now… Bentley it’s been a long day… Where’s my Johnnie Walker?”

He glared at her "you sound like you think you're smart, you've already been wrong twice in a single breath, you think I give a fuck about some fucking water and you think I give a shit about what that old faggot cares!" He shouted, in reference to the club owner. The man was indeed gay and Marchus was by no means a homophobe, but when you're at a stage where you're at your lowest point and some asshole wants you to piss off, you really don't care about how other people perceive you.

She handed him the umbrella, he would have accepted it but instead, as soon as she handed it to him he stood up "hang on!... I'm not taking this, look" he threw the umbrella, the gold tint shimmered in the street lights and it's value was immediately evident. Before it hit the ground another bum grabbed it, followed by another as he stabbed the first guy "handing me some shit like that... If you wanna get me killed, just shoot me, do the dirty work yourself!" He stood there, broad shouldered and tall, his trench coat shimmering with the water and the streetlight. He stood truly like a man with pride, more pride than a man in his possition has any business having. On his trench coat was a mark, stitched in were the words "Col. I. Greene"

As she drove off, in the rear view mirror she would see some of the boys from the club approaching him, and them both roundly kicking his ass while the club owner watched and laughed, but to the young man's credit, he didn't run, and every time he was beaten down her get back up and open another volley of swings at them.

The car stopped at a red light. In the rear view mirror she saw it, men had approached the man and began beating him. Now, anyone else would say that this was his just desserts for speaking to her the way he did. This would be his karma for coming out of his mouth the wrong way. She sighed and tapped the glass on the window to get her butler’s attention. Bentley sighed. He knew what that mean. He rolled down the window and just simply replied.

“Ya know… you can’t save them all Mistress…”

“But I can try.”

Bentley smiled. His mistress indeed had a stern demeanor, a cold stare and could come off rather mean; but all in all she was soft. Her butler made a U turn and parked at a near side street. She knew what the men were after, she was not about to make her car something else that the men would desire. Inside her dress were two daggers; one on each of the sides of her thighs. Protection mostly, she needed something; anything. If the police weren’t going to do something then she would. She took the daggers; one gold and one platinum out of her thighs, she kissed each one.

“Ebony.. Ivory… Time to go to work!”

Walking over to the street that the men were on she hissed. “Hey, you want to start some shit? Finish it with me! Pick on someone your own size… Or are you scared to get your ass beat by a bitch?” Seduction positioned herself in fighting stance, dagger in each hand. Beautiful artwork on each, and a black diamond decorated the handles.

The men looked at her, slowly a smirk came over their faces before they burst out laughing "Oh god, Real tough chick!" "you're not the first one to try and prove yourself love, just walk away, he's just a useless little shit, not worth your time" they delivered another kick to him while he was down, snapping one of his ribs clean in half. His eyes bulged and he coughed up some blood, his lungs were bruised but luckily not punctured. Before they could go any further and before Winry could do what she planned, the club's owner came over "Both of you, stop it!" he turned to Winry with a big smile on his face "If you don't want my boys here to hurt him further I won't allow it miss Seduction, however you understand we also cannot allow him to loiter around here, after all men and women of your stature surely aren't supportive of such vagrants being around their favorite venues of relaxation and socialization" he said all this with a big fake smile on his face, his face said "I live to serve you" but his aura screamed "get the fuck out of here and stop screwing around with us making an example of him"

The young man got to his feet, wobbly at first. through his wet hair-covered face, he glared at Winry, clearly not grateful for her standing up for him. He backed away and before long ran into the alley, dissapearing into the darkness and the smoke from the vents on the sides of the buildings. The bouncers turned when he ran but he was already gone "god dammit" one of them grunted. The club owner snapped his fingers "boys, back to the club" he looked back to Winry "It seems he's gotten away, well done Miss Seduction, you've successfully defended him, I hope you come by again soon, ta-ta now" with that he turned around and went back to the club, his head held high, his balding head shining from the lights of his club and his hands linked behind his back.

Marco came out of the alley onto the main road, the club was just off the main street which as always was bustling with activity, lights, cars, everything else. Marco put his hands in his pocket and walked down the road, hoping not to run into any more trouble... or that weird woman again. She was either some rich do-gooder out to make herself feel better or she knew him and wanted to see if he knew anything about some kind of hidden family treasure, either way he hoped he wouldn't see her again... but well, little did he know he would be seeing a lot more of her very soon.

(sorry to rob you of Winry's first ass kicking scene, but I felt it was too early for a fight scene, also how do you feel about having a few lesbian/futanari scenes? I had an idea for something to happen later)

Seduction did not know who this man was. Which was more cause for concern; she watched as the men came to him and each beating was like a blow to her. She winced when he took a shot to the ribs. She was very concerned when he spit blood. She glared at the men with malice and vowed to someday get back at them. She was not the type to start anything but seeing this… she wanted to finish it, and eventually it would be on her terms. Once the men were done or at least when the hotel owner said they were done she watched as he ran into the alley. She knew that alley so of course she knew where the exit was.

Getting back in her car she instructed Baitley to pull over by the exit of the alley he was running through. She knew that a car was faster than his feet, or at least she hoped. Once beside the exit she rolled down the window and said in a voice that he could here if he was still in the alley.

“I guess that hurt your pride huh Innocent?” She scoffed and put her head back on the seat. “Look, you need to go get checked out. At least let me have the pleasure of taking you to the hospital or at least give you a ride home.” She sighed. If he was still there her car was blocking the way of his exit so he would have to say something to get out of the corner he was in.

"what do you care huh!?" he snapped, darting forward and putting his hands on the rim of her window "some rich snob like you, getting your rocks off, making yourself feel better when you go to sleep at night!? huh? so you can say "I'm such a good person" because you showed pity on some poor little dirty hobo?... fuck off" he took his hands off her car and walked to the front of it which blocked the left side of the alleyway, in a single jump he got onto the front of the car and slid over it. She of course persisted, when she did finally he stopped, his shoulders slumped and he turned around, the water from the rain almost washing away some of the heavier dirt on his face "... If I do... will you leave me alone?" he asked, even though he tried to stand up straight he was slightly slumped to one side, his broken rib ached like crazy and beyond his pride, he knew that he had no hope of this ever healing in his current state.

Defeated he sighed heavily "okay... fine!" he marched his way over to the door of her car, Bently, being a good butler opened the door, even though he didn't really give Marco a sneer or anything like that, Marco could feel it, in the way Bentley held his head high as Marco slid onto the seat.
He sat opposite Winry, truly a sight to see, on one side, a messy bum, no older than maybe 23, wearing an old army trenchcoat covered in filth and soaked through, with some torn sweatpants and bandages on each of his feet in lieu of shoes and only a soaked singlet underneath for his torso, with hands cut and bruised from before as well as hair that draped over his face and a thick blonde beard, not long, but thick. And on the other side was Winry, sitting straight, her skin flawless and clean, her black hair straight and full of fine compounds to give it a strange shine, her long flowing silk dress with black high heels, with her tender, long fingers and makeup in all the right places, enough to see it's makeup, but by no means too much, She smelled of Vanilla and strawberries, he on the other hand smelled like dirt and his own B.O.

But even with his apperance as it was, Marco sat proper, still leaning to one side because of his rib but this time he leaned against the door looking out, if he was wearing a suit or a tuxedo he would indeed look like HE was the one in charge, as the Bentley pulled out he cleared his throat. Sitting again in a luxury car a bit of his old voice came through, the voice of a "high flyer" so to speak "the Helmsworth clinic is up here on the left, you can drop me off there if you'd like"

Seduction smirked. She had gotten what she wanted. Indeed no one could refuse her, who were they to refuse. She crossed her legs left over right and then reached down to pick up a glass, two ice cubes and some of her Johnnie Walker red label. Pouring the liquid in the glass she looked over to him. “Would you care for a glass? It might take the edge off or take your mind off the pain Innocent.” She smiled drinking the liquid down. Savoring the flavor, loving the taste. Putting the glass on her lap she rested her back against the seat.

“Look, don’t see this as me giving you a hand out… you didn’t have to take it. Think of it as you needing something and I am providing it. Nothing more; nothing less.” She smirked drinking some more of her glass, the ice clanking in the glass. “Why were those men… I mean I know its none of my business but… for someone like you… you don’t deserve that.” She looked away from him. She was not used to biting her tongue but for the sake of this man she would do it… just this one time.

Marco took the glass, but not with a snatch, he took it carefully "Johnny Walker, red label... not bad" he said with a raised eyebrow. He took a sip of the drink before lowering it "My father used to drink this, I used to have more of a tongue for the black label though... I guess I always liked things that were above me" he spoke in a reminiscent tone, but that last bit about it being above him was added on, as he remembered that as far as he believed she knew, he was just some vagrant, if she was involved in any way with those men who butchered his loved ones, he had to try his best not to let her know who he was... he would have to go under the assumption she was just some rich do-gooder who wanted more personal satisfaction than could be offered with a simple donation to the local soup kitchen.

he sniffed up some snot that threatened to leak out his nose as he took another sip, almost finishing it "those men work for the club, they want to keep a "clean image" so people like you will feel safe going in there and blowing all your money on his watered down overpriced crap... after all, what rich yuppy would wanna pay the 50 dollar entrance fee if there's some smelly old bum sleeping next to the door, normally they'd just give a few prods with a taser, they ganged up on me because they saw you giving me sympathy, they knew the others would flock around you to get some pity, so they kicked my ass as an example for the others not to come close..." he finished the drink, putting the glass on the small shelf next to the drinks fridge that was built in to the door "really... opening a club like that there... they wanted to give the place a certain "feel"" he said with air quotes and sarcasm "like when they have fashion shows in warehouses to make them more hipster-friendly, they open up shop where there's a bunch of homeless people and low-income losers so it'll look more "alternative" and kick out the people living around it so they can make more money than the whole district combined"

He sighed, leaning back, just as he did, Winry's phone began ringing. On the other end was a woman with a thick Californian accent "Winry! hey baby, hope you don't mind, some douchebag robbed my place in the city and I came over to yours, hope you don't mind" (even if yay or nay on the question before, I thought it would be good to bring in another character, hope you don't mind)

She had no choice but to go along with the person on the phone. Seduction knew who it was on the phone. Silence was all that was in the car; the women on the other end was someone Winry knew but the look on her face expressed that she did not wish to have anything to do with her at this very moment. She was in the process of getting to know her new pet. Seduction eyed her new friend up and down running through scenarios in her head about what she would do, where she would do it and how… and then her friend on the phone stated that she was stopping by her house.

The distasteful look on her face; she rolled her eyes and put on the best fake smile that she could muster. “I’ll be home shortly.” She said in a playful voice that was more filled with hatred than bliss. She looked at the boy as she put the phone down. “First place we are stopping is the hospital. “I need to get you back on your feet… at least at your full strength you can maybe have a better chance of getting revenge on those that hurt you.” She looked away as she buried her phone back in her breasts. “After the hospice you can do as you please but I… I just want you to know that some people in this god-forsaken world are good… even if their intentions are ill in your eyes.” She said picking back up her glass to resume drinking her poison.

Revenge on those who hurt you... those words stunned him to his core. He could tell she wasn't talking about those bouncers who kicked his ass, why would she be!? no... this gave light to this whole scenario, but the full picture still eluded him "I take it you're no friend of theirs?" was all he could bring himself to say at this moment. The car took a left hand turn and the screen between the passenger seats and the front cabin winded down "to St Bell's ma'am? or just to the clinic?" he looked back to her "Hate to take a hit to your wallet here, but i'll bleed out before someone at the clinic even gives me a glance, doesn't need to be St Bell's, we could try the Mt Zariah center on 34th" Mt Zariah was by no means a hospital equal to the quality care and cleanliness of St Bells, but it was a hospital he could actually be taken care of in, instead of a clinic where he would likely die in the waiting chair and be dumped out back.

Once Winry had given her answer as to which hospital to take him to, he was able to bring back the subject "revenge.... you said you wanted me to take revenge... why? I can't exactly take revenge on someone i don't even know or be able to identify if they came up and introduced themselves to me" It was true, he had looked, by god he had looked, but the fact was there was no trace of them. they removed the bullets from his family's corpses so they couldn't be traced and they had no symbols, no codenames that could be looked into, nothing... absolutely nothing... that is, only someone OUTSIDE of their group wouldn't be able to gather anything on them, someone on the inside however...
"... will you help me? and why would you want to?"

Back
Top Bottom