Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A curious Treasure (silverknight and nightsorceress)

Silverknight

Pulsar
The family had a shrine for so many years, it went back to the olden days of his great grandparents and before that. He had do due his summer work of taking care of the place and make sure nothing bad happened, mostly meant cleaning up and doing manual labor to fix up things that might not be in such good status at that moment. It was a job, and he knew his father the shrine keeper loved it. He also knew that some day he would be trained to be a priest and would be the shrine keeper as well. For Kyo, this was just part of the flow of life he figured. The young man had short dark brown hair hair and blue eyes, he was abit above average height with a very in shape body from being in the track and field club at his school. He was just entering the last year before he went off for university, 18 and proud of his place in the world.

The young man was cleaning up one of the areas in the far back when he knocked loose a stone, he noticed that something was burried under it a box, strange as it could be. He picked it up. As he did it started to glow a odd sort of color first white then a yellow then various other colors before he was knocked back by something his vision becoming completely blurred by the power of the light which filled the room completely preventing him from seenig what was happening, despite the ability to hear odd strange sounds being produced by whatever as in the box. He was both curious and worried as to what the heck was going on before him.

Finally after centuries the box began to open. Light filled the room the box began to shake. Suddenly with a loud bang the box was open and the contents were set free. In the center of the shrine stood the most strikingly beautiful young woman. She had vibrant purple eyes long raven colored hair that went down to the floor. She where a long flowing skirt that stopped at her shapely hips. Her toned flat stomach was exposed and a glimmering charm hung from her naval. Her top covered her breast and had long flowing sleeves that came out past her wrist. She seemed confused and almost dazed as she stood in the middle of the shrine.

Kyo's eyes were slow to adjust to the bright like, he could only see the blinding light for a good long time after the light had gone away, touching the stone times he made sure that he wasn't going to run into anything or hit anything himself. It sucked to be this blind, and he wondered if this was what it was like to look right into the sun, given how bright it had been or if it was like someone who ran into a flash bang. He did slowly adjust to the light though as he rubbed his eyes. he could see a woman, a beautiful woman, who stood out against the cold dull background that was behind her. She had been in the box, how had she been, what the hell was up, these were things that were as confusing to him as much as the woman in front of himself also looked confused too. He figured something had to be up, perhaps if he gathered information from the woman he would start to be able to piece together just what had happened.

Kyo's blue eyes caught sight of the woman's purple ones something exotic about them, well as far as her in general as well. "Well hello, um miss, my name is Kyo, I work in this shrine that you happen to be in at the moment. You see, I was cleaning and there was this box," he said pausing as he picked up the ruined box to show to the woman. "Well it broke, there was a big flashing light, and when I could see again I saw you, standing right where you are right now. So can you tell me a bit about yourself and maybe if you know, how a woman ends up in a box that is buried in a temple for who knows how long or at least tell me your name and what you know cause that would be a big help. Maybe my father would be able to help us as well if you can give me some info and I pass it along to him and ask him questions."

Through her confusion she heard a mans voice she blinked a few times before seeing where the voice had come from her first instinct was to grab him and demand he tells her everything he knew how ever he seemed just as confused as she did. Then he held her prison in his hand she seemed almost afraid she took it from him. She looked at what remained of the box and it burst I to flames in her hands reducing what remained to ash. She then looked at the man on "take me to your father now, he must know what I was in that hell for so many years." She said with a commanding presence. Although she looked to be younger than he was there something so powerful about her.

He looked at her at least she didn't say take me to your leader, then he would have to wonder if she was some invading alien or something. He nodded his head as he looked at her and then paused, "Well at least do you have a name right," he asked as he was rather curious as to what she was, how she did what she had done and what was going on. He looked at her and motioned her to follow him heading out of the temple. It was a good walk from this place to his home, the walk was down hill over some steps. The area around the home was in spring lots of colors form the trees and plants growing out their first leaves of the new year. He walked down the path, as the woman seemed to be focused on something important, but he had no clue what it could be or who she was. He was rather curious about her, and how she ended up in the box. He sure hoped that his father would be able to help with this situation.

She was glad he didn't fight her and lead her to his father. If would have she knew ways to make him take her. "Mileena" she said bluntly with nothing more to explain that was her name. As she followed him down the path away from the shrine she looked around. This was certainly not the world she knew when she was imprisoned in that box.

The father looked at her and pulled out a book, he saw the information on Mileena, and rose an eye brow, "Well, you aren't normal now are you Mileena, there isn't much left as far as imformation on you but it seems to suggest that you were sealed for the danger you posed to others," he said as he looked at her, pausing as he looked close at her, "your have been released by lucky, I won't seal you back right away, but tell me now that you are free, what are your intensions and aims. If they are dark, then I shall make sure you are sealed in a place that makes that one far less fun," he said calmly a professional tone as he looked at the female. Kyo remained quiet, surprised about the information that was coming out about Mileena but then she did burn the box after all, that wasn't normal.

"I was sealed because I fell in love with someone I shouldn't, once he found out what I was he banded men together and had me sealed in that box. "She looked over Kyo's father "I have no intension of being sealed away again" she sighed "I have no idea what to do now as I was not meant to be in this world."

The man looked at her and paused for a moment and then let out a sigh as he nodded his head, "I see, well, I shall trust your words then, this world as you know is very different from your own world," he commented as he looked at the woman. "Now, Kyo, I want you to be this woman's guardian while she is here, this is your new job from this day forward, find the woman a room, find her some food and help in when and where you can. As she said herself this woman doesn't know this world. I am expecting you to help her learn about this world and settle into it as best as possible.

"Yes, sir, Miss Mileena, follow me, and we will get you set up with a room," he said as he nodded to his father, the dutiful son would help out the father in doing what needed to be done to help the young woman. He walked down the hall, to the right of the room, there was a few rooms, he walked to the last room in the hall. "This is one of the guest rooms, it is prepared for people who have to stay after visiting, but we don't use this one that much, you may well stay here while you adjust to this new world, it won't be any problem," he said as he opened the door to the simple but nice room.

Mileena followed Kyo down the hall way. Everything she looked at was so unknown to her. She really wasn't listening to what he was saying as he open the door her mind was racing. Nothing looked like a room she was use to she finally turned to him. "What year is this"

Kyo walked down and paused as he heard her question for a moment. He figured that was a question that would make a great deal of sense, if she were from another time, who knew when she would have no idea of year it would be. "Well the year is twenty fourteen," he commented as he looked over at her and then walked into the room. The room was nice, it was simple with a nice bed a dresser, a private bathroom connected as well as a closet. He turned and looked at Mileena and motioned her in, he knew the bed wasn't a futon as she might be used to but he hoped that it would work. "Now this is your room, I hope you don't mind it, it is the guest room that we use for guest as my father had told you before hand," he commented as he moved out of the way so that Mileena could enter into the room.

"2014" she muttered to herself doing the math in her head on long she was sealed away in that damn box. She entered the room and looked around nothing was like she knew. She looked back at him "thank you" she said softly. They shock and confusion still written all over her face

"Well this is your room and I will help you in any way get used to the new world," he said as he sat down on one of the chairs as he looked over at the woman, "I am sorry about what happened to you, but at least you have a chance to start over again," he said with a warm kind tone as he looked at her and then kept his eyes on her. "Now, I think that we can go over things if you want, I can explain to you how things work here, if you want or just talk if you want that too," he commented as he looked at her leaning forward in his chair as he smiled. "Now, what do you wish to know anything?"

Mileena slowly took a seat on the bed "I would be a fool to think that I can understand any of your world. So much time has passed I am sure things have changed in ways probably can't understand." She sighed a little. "I guess try to explain all that you feel is important for me to know right away and then we can go from there I guess" she looked him in the eyes hoping she would be able to under stand what he was about to explain to her.

Kyo looked at her and smiled as he nodded his head, he was going to keep thing simple as he looked at her. He walked around the room and showed her how everything worked, he showed her how the light worked so she would know how to make it work, he then went over and showed her how to change the A/C at the wall as well. He then went over and grabbed the control and showed her how to change the channel on the TV in the room. He also showed her other things such as how the stuff in the bathroom worked and told her what is all was for hoping she would be able to understand the basic stuff he was explaining. He knew that in time that Mileena would be able to figure more out, as he finished he the demonstration for her.

Mileena followed him around trying to take in everything but it was all to much. She didn't like any of it "why do you need all of this, this all seems like a waste" she walked over to the tv and watch as a show play across the Tv "why do you have these tiny people prisoner inside this box" she then was worried they were trapped like she was she touched the tv and with her power she made the tv explode into tiny pieces flying across the room. She was shocked to find no people were inside the box however she didn't understand

Kyo looked at Mileena and blinked perhaps things were different from her time period, but her statement about the tv, that was odd. He blinked as he saw her put her hand against the tv and then shook his head, trying to tell her not to, but it was to late, his tv was blown up, he looked at her and let out a frustrated sigh, "there were no little people in there, that is a tv, think of it as a magical painting that moves. It is for relaxation, and those things cost a good amont of money," he said letting out another sigh as he looked up at Milena. "This is a new time, don't jump to conclusions now please, watch," he said as he took his camera and took a picture of her and walked over and showed it to her, "see it is a picture, which is just like a painting taken by a machine."

Mileena could tell he was frustrated but she was more frustrated then he would ever understand. "Don't get angry with me, I wasn't the one to sealed inside that tiny box for thousands of years, and trust me once I figure out a time traveling spell I will be going back." She then watched as he brought out this tiny box and a flash of light came out of the front and then he showed her the box and there was a painting of her. She wrinkled her eyebrows and just stared at it for a long time.

"It is just something that was important, I am sorry, I didn't meant to get mad at you or angry at you," he commented as he looked at the debris and cleaned it up taking it and putting it all in a big trash can that he had in his room. "we have technology in this world things that are going to surprise you like the tv, the air conditioning which keeps the room cool, the running water, lots of things, just take it as you see it, nothing is going to harm you, and we are like humans in your time just able to use things to make life easier," he explained as he finished putting the last piece of his broken tv in the trash. "Now, it will take time for you to get use to it and then just relax, things are not out to get you, your safe and fine here."

Back
Top Bottom