Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DudeMeister and LaBellaMia

"I ate yogurt for breakfast. I'm actually pretty hungry. The exhibit will still be there after we eat..." She smiled and then blushed. "I imagine that this really isn't your thing so I want to thank you for coming along. And maybe you can choose our next date," she said then flushed, realizing she might be a bit presumptuous. What if he didn't want to date her at all and was just hmoring her? No...no he was interested, at least physically.majd lord knew she was interests in him.

"Merida hmm? My hair isn't that curly," she smirked. "Nor that red..." She gave a soft smile, slowly taking his arm. "So where are we going? Since I offered the art museum, I think it is only fair you choose our lunch....I'm game for anything. Except maybe sushi," she smiled, wrinkling her nose at the idea of eating raw fish.

"Well, I have never been to one of these things, so I think it will be fun. I could do with a little culture. Just do me a favor and tell me how to pronounce the artist's names, I don't want to embarrass you in public" he said, smirking as he felt her hold his arm as the two walked side by side.

"It is true that you're hair isn't as curly as Merida's, but still you're the loveliest girl I've laid eyes on in a while. I have a thing for redheads you see. As for lunch, there's a nice little dinner about 5 minutes from here that I like to go to from time to time. Would that sound good for you?" he asked, leading the way.

"Sounds perfect," she smiled then brushed her hair back. As they reached the diner, she settled herself in a booth across from him then looked at the menu. "Alright. You are the regular customer...what has the Vic stamp of approval?" She looked up and smiled. She imagined they certainly must look the pair. Here she was, petite compared to him, polished and innocent while he appeared like the reckless bad boy next door. They had their opposite appearances and interests but she liked that. He was different from the stuffy, spoiled men she knew. Guys born into the circles she grew up in tended to be jerks, entitled and thinking they were gods. Vic wasn't like that. He had worked hard to get where he was and it was nice to be around a man that actually listened to her and didn't treat her like an object.

Beth knew she was a lucky girl. She had been raised without worrying about money or losing her home and had spent most of her teenage years working with charities, volunteering her time. Things she still did now. Her father didn't appreciate her charitable endeavors but money was better put to use helping those that needed it versus spending it on designer clothes. She was her family's black sheep, to soft hearted for her own good.

Back
Top Bottom