Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House (Interest and Coordination)

True Grave

Warrior
I am interested in doing a roleplay based on the Christie's Room game 'The House'.

The premise is that six women, all contestants on the game show 'The House' (think an all-female Big Brother-type show) are kept sequestered in a large mansion in the middle of nowhere. The show films all of their joy, drama, catfights, and, of course, sexual antics in front of an international TV audience, who vote for their favorite. Obviously you can see what's in it for the fans, but what's in it for the ladies, you ask? The winner of 'The House' receives a check for one million dollars and an all-expense paid dream vacation to wherever it is that they want to go. Of course, the ladies themselves are not the only ones involved in the show. The Producer, who controls the environment of the house, decides if outsiders will be introduced into the show, including male company.

I will be playing the role of the Producer, and may take on the role of a female contestant, if needed. Six women will be needed as contestants, so I need partners that can fill that order in any way possible. Other characters may be added as needed or wanted. All of my partners shall work with me to decide what will be done within The House, who shall be introduced at what time, and, of course, who will be eliminated from the running for the prizes. I think that there is a lot of potential for great fun, and welcome innovation, imagination, and creativity to the project. If you are interested, either reply back to this message or send me a private message.

Cool premise... Only problem I see is 'what's in it for the contestants who get eliminated early?' it would suck to get all into a character that leaves week 1. Maybe we should have folks Play 2 girls... 1 "early leaver" and one "late" one... With the understanding that they're is the chance to bring in a new character as the "season" progresses?

That is a valid point. The problem is that there can't be any replacement characters when there is a set number of contestants. To implement your idea within the bounds of my idea, the members would each play two contestants, with one getting eliminated early and one moving forward to near the end of the competition. I don't think it's going to be a problem, though, since I haven't garnered enough interest so far to even get it off of the ground.

I'd be interested in this! As a female and/or male companion(s). I have no problem playing multiple characters if need be.

How many people would we need to start (if this is still running).

I'm still open to doing this. I could play two girls and the Producer, you could play two girls, Vix, and if Cora is in, she could play two girls. So, we have enough people here to start if everyone is okay with that gameplan.

Back
Top Bottom