Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... Revnarh x Pols Voice

"Not always, I tend to be right most of the time." Leis says a he looks towards the screen. "And that's fine, I'd prefer to test the strength of others myself, not let some judges tell us whose better. Cause that would be unfair since I would win them all." Leis chuckles. "So go tell them that well be fighting instead then."

"No, the judges need to know what we're doing so they can prepare the arena. Anyway..." Lyz mumbled a few words and wrote runes around herself into the air. She got covered by a bubble-like force field and began then to glow like she was enveloped by light. "Come at me, bro!"

"Ah okay. That makes enough sense, then I believe we are still being judged then." Leis takes a few deep breaths. "Remember that I'll be taking it easy." And with that, leis just does a basic running up and attempted punch.

"No, we're not judged. They just activated the securities so the audience won't get hurt. Anyway, since we're fighting one of us can only win when the other one gives up, becomes unconscious, dies or when we get a draw." Lyz saw Leis rushing towards her with a clenched fist. "Are you serious? And you said I was the weak one...or is there something hidden in plain sight like an exploding or telekinetical punch? A normal one won't get through my force field...oh, some advice: don't touch my runes."

"Sounds fine to me! And I'll do my best to touch those runes of yours since you're so keen on it." Leis grinned as he didn't throw the punch, but rather he jumped up about thirty feet or so, and then punched the barrier with great force as he descended.

Lyz smiled when she heard Leis saying that he was going to touch the runes which were floating around her force field. "You really shouldn't touch them..." The barrier around her didn't even move when he punched it with his fist. One of the runes began to glow as soon as it got hit by Leis. Lyz smirked when she saw it glowing and watched it exploding instantly after it got touched. "Told ya!"

Dust from the explosion covered the immediate area, concealing if leis was still alive or not to the audience. As the dust died down it was evident that leis was still alive, and it seemed like the explosion did nearly nothing to him. "Is that all the times have to offer? I think I'll be rid of all of them then!!" Leis proceeds to go out of his way to destroy all of the runes, by making physical contact with them.

Lyz saw that Leis had survived the explosion of the first rune. She wasn't very impressed that he was unharmed and continued to grin. "You really shouldn't hit these runes...the explosions get stronger with each destroyed rune." There were trillions of small runes all over the protecting sphere and they got replaced with new ones as soon as another one got touched and explode. "Good luck getting throught that..."

Leis was growing tired of being unable to get past te runes fairly quickly, growing bored. "Gah! It's no fun when an opponent never strikes me themselves, fights get so boring. And this is what makes you weak, you're relying on that barrier for protection, eventually the explosions will be so far as to destroy your barier and you along with it, I hope you realize this." He tells Lyz, still pounding at her sphere.

Lyz was still smiling when Leis said that her own explosive runes would backfire and destroy her own barrier. "It needs more than the explosion of a single rune to destroy my protecting sphere. In fact, not even a chain reaction of all of them exploding at the same time would create a dent or crack on my barrier. You call me weak, but you can't see why I'm hiding behind my protections." Dark cracks appeared on the glowing light that was covering her body like a cocoon. Lyz burst out of the bright mantle that was around her like a second skin. She waved with her hands and let the barrier burst like a soap bubble while the runes covered every spot of Leis body like a tight straight jacket. "You shouldn't move or else they'll explode all at the same time with the same intensity...of a supernova. And don't worry about the audience, the judges prepared the arena for everything. It's not the first time that I'm fighting in here. By the way, there are bets on who'll win. Trust me, you dont want to see how low the quote is for you winning...so mu h to me being weak...I'm some kind of champion here."

"Ooh, nice look, but looks alone won't help you in this fight kid." Leis grinned as Lyz told him that the runes would explode with great intensity if he moved. "Well okay then. But you see, I really don't give a fuck about your little rune things, they're of no concern to me. And about the net on whose gonna win, a lot of te audience will be disappointed." Leis had taken a step forcing the runes to explode, sending dust everywhere. Amongst all the dust, a laugh can be heard.

Lyz looked down at her dark glowing body. She had wings that looked like a mix between the wings of a butterfly and a dragonfly, under her arms were two more sets of arms and on her forehead was a third eye as well as one on her back and one on each of her heads sides. "Do you like it? It's a special form that needs some time before I can use it. That's the reason why I kept stalling you with my barrier and my runes." Lyz watched Leis taking a step and absorbed the heat wave of the gigantic explosion. She heard him laugh and wasn't surprised that he had managed to survive that. "No surprise you survived my runes, I could feel what you really are while we were inside the bar.

As the dust settled leis gave Lyz a weird look. "Do I like it? Are you trying to flirt with me? Ad what do you mean you know what I am? If you truly know what I am, then tell me what you think I am." He stared at Lyz and walked towards her.

Lyz chuckled while she created some elemental spheres which floated aaround her head. "Maybe, maybe not..." She wondered wzat he was going to do next. "I'm not entirely sure, but you're definitely not a human."

"Well I don't like being flirted with. So I'm going to have to ask you to stop." Leis began to charge at Lyz before attempting a punch. "When'd ya figure that one out?" He said sarcastically.

"And what are you going to do when I don't stop that? " Lyz blew Leis a kiss while she dodged his attack quickly like he was in slow motion. "Like I said, I figured it in the bar out." One of here spheres began to glow and shot three bolts of acidic lightning at him while another one unleashed a rain of swords made out of light and darkness over the whole arena.

"I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't stop. Also, you're right about me not being human, but I'll give you a hint: I am neither male, not female, as I have no true gender." He said as he saw the lightning coming at him. He deftly dodges the bolts as he maneuvers around the swords falling

"I don't know if I know what you mean..." She blew him another kiss and redirected the green lightning bolts and the swords so they were now following Leis. "I felt that you don't have a gender too. What are you?"

Leis stopped, turned arround and pulled up a wide barrier to protect himself. "Well, if you beat this created form, I'll tell you what I am, and maybe then you'll understand why I said you can not beat me."

"Piece of cake!" Lyz made a few motions with her four hands and wrote something into the air. "Remember the atomic cocktail at the bar? This one will be a lot stronger..." She created a portal inside Leis barrier and began to fill it with a highly concentrated dose of radioactivity. "So you mean this'll end into a draw?"

"You do realize this isn't a full barrier, it's just in front of me, it's wide, not surrounding. So if you put anything around me, it'll fill the room." He quickly jumps back a ways, avoiding the vapors currently around him. "And this won't end in a draw."

"You still underestimate me and think that you can win. That's fine, but don't be too surprised when I win or when we get a draw." Lyz continued to fill the area with radioactivity and wondered how long it would take it to affect him. "Don't worry, the audience and the arena will be fine. The judges prepared for nearly anything...plus tzey can allways adapt this place in nanoseconds."

Leis gave Lyz a stern look. "Well honestly, I think you doubt my power. What you feel right now is pitiful. This body...this vessel is weak. If you manage to defeat it, you still have the real me to fight. I'll tell you this: this body is several hundred thousand times weaker than the real me, if you can't even touch or harm this body, what chance do you have of beating the real deal? You should surrender now while you still have the chance."

Lyzahna listened to Leis words with a devilish grin. And you're making the same mistake by underestimating me. I think we're getting a draw, but we'll see." She rushed towards him like a ray of light and tried to destroy his body by attacking him with her blade-arms. the spheres shot black fireballs, acidic lightning bolts, swords made out of energy, rainbow colored laser beams and blobs made out of poison. A motion with one blade-arm caused the ground to shake and earth spikes to appear on the whole floor. Radioactivity filled the entire arena and kept on increasing while the gravity dropped down to a point where coal would turn into diamonds which didn't affect lLyz at all. She continued to move with the grace of a feather in the wind and as fast as ligthning in a stormy night. The gravity kept on getting stronger while the radioactivity increased at the same time with each passing second.

Leis was struggling to keep up with his dodges as the gravity increased he had to try to compensate for the physical body e inhabits. Every now and then he'd get hit by one of the several attacks aimed at him. "Damnit..." He mutters as he takes a blow which pierces one of the lungs. The breats of the body become heavier as it now seems to slow down. Eventually the body begins to glow brightly, and appears to have electricity flowing around it as it scream in agony.

Back
Top Bottom