Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... Revnarh x Pols Voice

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Eons ago, a stranger landed on the planet earth in a parallel universe where magic and technology co-existed. There are dragons, fairies, elves and many other mythical creatures as well as aliens, human and furries on this planet. Some towns and villages are futuristic while others look like they are stuck in time like the roman age, ancient egypt or the middle age...all in one.

A 4'5 tall woman with a slim body, long curly red hair that stops at the middle of her back, black eyes, C-cup breasts and a dragon tail above her perfect round bubble-butt. She has a pair of two small demonic horns on her head that poke out of her head while a small white sphere floats around her. The woman ordered another drink of high concentrated alcohol. It was her third glass today and she was still as sobber as a monk who didn't even look at alcohol.

A figure of a 5'0" young teen male, with semi-long black hair,, blue eyes and relatively dark garb, walks into the bar and takes a seat near the woman drinking. He quickly glances around and notes things, but what catches his eye most is the woman drinking not far down from him.

The woman noticed the young teenager next to her. She smiled at him and got closer by levitating towards him with her chair. "Hello...are you new here? I've never seen you in this bar before. I'm Lyz, by the way. Who are you?" She took a few glances at his body and checked him out while she sipped her drink.

The boy stared at Lyz for a few seconds before answering her in a soft tone. "Hello to you as well woman. Indeed I am new here, and my name I go by is Leis, or Raisu, your choice. I'm a traveler that goes from place to place, never staying in one to long." He answered.

"Oh, you're a traveler too? Like you, I like to travel around and explore different worlds." She took another sip from her drink and continued to talk to Leis. "Hey, how about we travel together around for a while? We could go on some aadventures if you want."

"Really now? That's certainly not something I hear everyday. Especially not an offer to travel with someone I've just hardly met." He says to Lyz. "Hmm.." He begins to look Her up and down, as if analyzing something, thinking.

"Yeah, I know that it's not normal for two strangers who have just met to travel around. How about we learn more about each other and see how things are going." Lyz emptied her third glass and ordered a plate with three large sun cores. The barkeeper nodded and came back after he had walked into the kitchen to get something. He came back with oven mits made out of kevlar so his hands wouldn't get burned to a crisp from the three large orange glowing chilli peppers. They were imported from a planet that was located in another galaxy. Their name came from the fact that they were so spicy that they melted someones tongue with a spiciness that felt as hot as the core of the sun. Lyz held the pepper in her right hand like it was a normal chilli pepper and took a bite out of the glowing pepper. "Mh...that's the stuff...I'm sorry, but you probably won't be able to eat one of these. Or do you want to eat one?" The last qquestion was only said in a joking voice since she didn't know who he really was.

"Ah, I can tell how hot these are just by looking at them. These are one of the hottest types out there. Also, I'll take up your offer of trying one." Leis picks up one of the sun core peppers and eats the entire thing. "Hmm... Still as good as ever." He looks at Lyz. "And you can't get mad at me here for eating one of those since you offered by the way."

Lyz swallowed the bite of the sun core pepper and finished the plate. "Why should I be mad? I'm amazed that you were able to eat it! I wonder..." She ordered two large glasses of glasses of atomic cocktails. The barkeeper poured battery acid, poisons of different animals, aqua regia, nitro glycerine, napalm, 98% alcohol and a mix of the strongest and most addictive drugs in one large bowl and mixxed everything together by using anti-gravity. He put the cocktail in two large glasses and added a sun core pepper as well as some uranium inside each glass. The others inside the bar looked at the two people with curious eyes, wondering how long it would take them to die. Lyz grabbed her glass and put its contents in her mouth in a swift motion. She swallowed the drink down with a big gulp and looked then at Leis like she was waiting for him to drink his atoomic cocktail. "If you don't want it, then I'll take it..."

Leis looked at the drink, them to Lyz, ten to the bar patrons, back at loz and finaly the drink. "I.... I'm not sure if this body can take that kind of intensity... Time to find out I suppose." He mumbles quietly to himself. He shrugged his shoulders and took hold of the drink. "Down the hatch I suppose." With a quick motion, Leis drank the concoction in its entirety. "Ah, that shits nasty as hell." He says with a face of disgust.

Lyz grinned a little bit when she saw Reisu's reaction. "Yeah, it tastes horrible for most people, but I kinda like it." She turned around to the barkeeper and looked at him with a questioning look in her eyes. "Hey Jerry, is that a new mix? You forgot to add some bleach and a few other ingredients which you added the last time I drank an atomic cocktail. Are you still trying to make it perfect?" He just nodded to answer her since he couldn't talk. Lyzahna turned back to Leis and looked at him to see if he was allright. "Hey, are you ok? You look a little bit pale..."

Leis looked at her with a look of confusion. "What do you mean? I feel just fine." He looked around a bit more before looking at the bartender and ordering a citrus drink to quell his stomach, for he wasn't actually feeling that well, and he knew it, but didn't want to admit it. Leis face plants onto the counter and groans a little bit as the pain grows more intense until the tender comes back with the drink and Leis drinks it. "That's better...sort of." He mumbles.

Lyz looked at him like she was worried about him. She looked like she never drank the cocktail. "Are you really ok? I could give you some medicine to make you feel better if you want." She held a small white pearl-like pill in her hand and offered to Leis.

Leis notices that Lyz looks worried about him. "Hey, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Really. I just needed the citrus to help settle my stomach." He shrugs and kindly denies the pill he was given.

Lyz shrugged with her shoulders and put the small pill away. "Just tell me when you're not feeling so good thanks to that cocktail. Anyway, how about we leave this bar and go to some other place?" She paid for the food and the drinks before she stood up. "We could do something extreme like swimming in lava, do something normal like walking through the park to talk, go on an adventure or do something else you want to do."

Leis stands up and pushes in his chair. "I'd like to take a walk in the park. You know, to get to know each other a bit more, particularly before we travel togeather." He begins to walk out of the bar.

Lyz pushed the chair in too and followed Leis out of the bar. She walked with him to the nearest park and glanced at him from time to time. "Sooo...what would you like to know about me?" She was curious and wanted to ask him a few questions too, but she wanted to give him a few answers first.

Leis glanced back at Lyz. "Well first off, why did you choose to talk to me out of all the people in that bar? Secondly, why are you being so nice to someone you've just met? And lastly..." He smirked "why do you feel so weak?" He chuckled.

"Well, you were new in the bar. All the others know me allready so there was no need to introduce myself to them. You seem like a nice guy so I thought why not talking to you?" Lyz stopped when Leis called her weak. "What? I never said that. What makes you think that I'm the weak one when you can't even handle an atomic cocktail? "

Leis sighed before replying. "Well that makes sense that you'd talk to me then. Also I'm not really much of a 'nice guy'. Oh and by weak, I didn't mean the drink, I meant your presence is weak, as in you're not that strong." He said to Lyz. "So anything you want to ask me?"

Lyz stopped to walk and looked at him. "Yes, I have a question for you. How about we have a little duel to see who is stronger? I know a place where we could do that. Have yo ever been in the galactic arena?"

Leis gives Lyz an awkward stare. "Galactic arena? What the hell is that? And yeah, I'd like to duel you, though it'll be an easy victory." He chuckled. "Tell you what. I'll even go easy on you kid." He coyly smirks at the girl.

"Don't underestimate me..." Lyz chuckled all of a sudden. "We're allready there! Take a look around you, grandpa." She teleported them both into the Arena Galactica while he was still talking to her. "What do you want to try first, magic, non-magical abilities, kinesis, weapons, hand to hand combat, riddle duel, eating contest, transformation, creation, manipulation...name it and we can do it. Oh, and don't mind the crowd." The seats in the arena were full with different beings from every universe, parallel universe and dimension.

Leis stopped walking and turned to Lyz. "I'll underestimate you of I want. I'm going to win this you know." He laughed."And I knew we were here because of all the different presences in this place, I can sense that stuff you know." He starts to think for a moment. "Hmm, I thought by duel you meant that we were gonna fight."

"Pride comes before a fall..." Lyz began to float and pointed towards a glowing screen. "Well, we can just fight if you want, but I said that I wanted to have a duell with you. That means you can chose as many categories as you want and then we try to see who is better. It's like some kind of contest to see who is the stronger one of us. Or we could just fight, but we have to inform the judges first."

Back
Top Bottom