Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New New BlueMoon Webcomic!

Oie, here i am with something diffrent. instead of my usual random drawings, will i this time, post two pictures i took here earllier today, i have always loved to take photos and playing around with the camera haves always interested me~ i hope you guys will enjoy the sight of 'em~ :3

zu2rk0.jpg

2poxyl4.jpg

Hurray, finally a new comic!! >8U
It's taken out of this chat~

(08:45:40) Nihilistic_Impact: I intend to include them in my setting. Suppose I could even include them in City of Carathis is someone was interested in it.
(08:46:47) Russian_Vodka: maybe
(08:47:14) Nihilistic_Impact dances in bathrobe, tentacles flailing
(08:47:31) Russian_Vodka looks away
(08:48:03) reduction takes pictures
(08:48:15) Nihilistic_Impact charges Redu
(08:48:19) reduction: !!!
(08:48:37) reduction dodges the charges and runs like hell
(08:48:39) Russian_Vodka: xD
(08:48:53) Russian_Vodka sticks out foot, causing red to trip
(08:48:56) Nihilistic_Impact slaps Redu with litigation
(08:49:17) reduction haves no idea what that is, but sure isn't nice, and then falls to the gorund
(08:49:19) reduction: ground*

noykna.jpg

If any feels like it, can you always check out my deviantart. I Update that more than i do here, cause i try to do more serious stuff, but will still be drawing here for you guys~. Can find the link in my signature or just by clicking HERE

If anything Redu I dig your style, it's very simple yet fantastic at expressions.

tempting, very very tempting, but i could do it still without the mansex part though

to... many.... requests... can't.... take it -head explodes into small pieces, while my cold body falls to the ground-
x - x

Back
Top Bottom