Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New New BlueMoon Webcomic!

My Deviantart is updated, finished a drawing for an contest and if any is interested to see it, then can ya follow this link http://reduc.deviantart.com/#/d38mfxt

I hereby request an image of me standing outside Harriet's window with a boombox playing "Rock you like a hurricane" whilst wearing shades and a spiffy denim jacket.

Buahahahaha I drew myself randomly

look_at_me_by_reduc-d3aqwvu.jpg

I like Ren & Stimpy, a shame they never showed them in denmark >:

I know i would, i have seen some veeeery few episodes on youtube, but is more like small clips, which sucked

Well yeah, we all know why that is. We can all thank the fine folks over at Viacom for being such generous people.

/sarcasm

But seriously though, it all takes a keen eye in knowing where to look. When I find where to look, I'll pass 'em off to you in a PM.

Oh Noes, the weirdo is slowly starting to draw again!!

I'm actually not sure if anyone is still reading the stuff I do in here, to think it's been over a year since last I have one anything, but well, I'm slowly getting back to draw more and more and I have tons of new characters to try out, so if anyone have ideas and stuff, then don't be shy and just post ideas away!!

This one is a idea I got with help from Broom, try to guess what he suggested :p

time_traveling_cyborg_raptor__by_reduc-d5n2qa5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom