Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New New BlueMoon Webcomic!

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Omg. That was so cute.

I love the hero-worship/googly eyes.
But I've not been in a single comic, how could I be being worshiped?

Well, i bet your down in your tank/ocean when you are sleeping so that would take off the smelly smell
-second idea for some more drawing-

Narwhal Power!

Does this mean that you all of your drawings have the ability to come to life? D: I fear world domination is in the process now.

Alex said:
Narwhal Power!

Does this mean that you all of your drawings have the ability to come to life? D: I fear world domination is in the process now.

Only sometimes that happens, but when it does, then my apartment is a hell

Some random stuff i did yesterday/today, promised to upload it so here it is

28k0zlg.jpg

And one of my self

110x2tf.jpg

Sorry everyone, that it took so freaking long to get something up, been without laptop the past 2 weeks, but here it comes!!!

First of all, is there PK's Slowpoke~

slowpoke_by_reduc-d37845r.jpg

Then a random drawing i did of a elf, tried to draw some nakedness and i think it turned out well, expect it got tilted a bit to the right by the scanner, screw that

silence_by_reduc-d378405.jpg

Oh oh oh and a random drawing of myself, thinking of cake

blaah_by_reduc-d3785h8.jpg

Hope ya like it

Well, i don't know why i'm posting it here, just found it random on DeviantArt and IT HAS MY NAME IN IT!

Bob_and_Sam_85_by_BunnyRavenMerek.jpg

Oh gods, look at your little chin scruff! It is adorable!

*hugs and loves on all the Redu drawings and makes him some cakes and takes care of his laser ferrets and everything*

Wiiiiih cake!

-Huggles lots back and shares all the cake with Misan and the laser ferrets and stuff-

Redu said:
Sorry everyone, that it took so freaking long to get something up, been without laptop the past 2 weeks, but here it comes!!!

First of all, is there PK's Slowpoke~

slowpoke_by_reduc-d37845r.jpg

<3 -tacklehugs the slowpoke-

Back
Top Bottom