Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cutest and Only Friend (PhantomSentinel x Oritigo)

Ellie's eyes were filled with tears as her pussy kept bleeding for a few more seconds before stopping. "I-I....I...this hurts me..." she told him uncomfortable and looked into his eyes. She wanted to make him happy.

Chris nodded, then pulled out of her, settling for her sitting on his lap. "Ellie. I don't want you to hurt." He kissed her softly and tenderly. "If you don't want to, you don't have to, okay?" He kissed her again and again. "I'm sorry." He said between kisses.

Ellie looked at him as he sat her in his lap. "No...I want to...I want to make you happy....I want to mate with Mr. Chris," she told him in a very sweet voice. She had fallen in love with him. Even if the neko didn't know what love was, she was already feeling it for him.

Chris felt his heart leap when she said that. "A-Are you sure, Ellie? I don't want to hurt you." He, too, felt love for this neko, and wanted to make her happy. "Ellie.... I.... I love you!" His heart caught in his throat when he said that, afraid she would reject him.

Ellie couldn't believe that he said he loved her, and she didn't waste any time to kiss him and smile. "I love you too, Mr. Chris. And no, I don't care. I just want to do it with you, to make you happy!" She said in a cute way and hugged him again, pressing her fragile and small body against his.

Chris nodded and lifted her small body up. "Then, I promise to treat you gently. Tell me if it starts to hurt, okay?" He slowly lowered her onto his cock, stopping if he saw any sign of pain cross her face. He made absolutely sure she enjoyed the experience as much as he did.

Ellie gulped when he took her up and placed her down on his cock, his length disappearing into her little pussy. She moaned as the pain had disappeared and smiled once his cock was completely inside her. "Ahhh...this feels great...Mr. Chris..." she moaned softly.

Chris smiled at Ellie and held her tightly, slowly pulling out and pushing back into her. "Ellie! This feels amazing!" He lost himself in the pleasure and began picking up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper, faster and faster into her. "Ellie! I love you, Ellie!" He moaned out loudly, kissing her as one hand pinched and played with her tail while the other rubbed and petted her ears.

The combined pleasure of Chris fucking her so deeply coupled with his hands petting her ears and tail made her even more sensitive, and it took no time for the inexperienced neko to reach her orgasm. "I...love you too, Mr. Chris!" She screamed in pleasure and hugged him tightly before she came.

Chris had no more experience than she, reaching orgasm when she did. "Ellie!" He shouted her name before cumming inside her, shooting his seed into her womb. He panted, his penis still inside her. "Ellie. I. I love you. So much." He panted between words, kissing her deeply when he was done.

Ellie felt his hot cum pouring inside her womb and she hugged him tightly, then kissed him back when he did, her tiny breasts pressed against his chest as they shared a beautiful and romantic kiss. "I love you too, Mr. Chris. A lot."

Chris smiled and held his kitten close, then, after breaking their kiss and helping her get dressed, he began driving again. While going he saw a pet toy store. He smiled at Ellie. "Would you like some accessories, Ellie? Maybe a bow for your tail and a bell for your neck?"

"Yush Mr. Chris! I'd like that! That sounds very good!" Ellie told him after putting back her simple white shirt. She was seating next to him now, not taking her eyes out of him. She had loved all the action and she felt like he was the best person on earth for taking her virginity.

Chris smiled and held Ellie's hand as they walked into the pet store, walking over to the accessories. "Well, Ellie? Pick out what you want and I'll get it for you." He smiled. She was perfect to him, so beautiful, sweet, and innocent.

Ellie held his hand as they walked into the little shop, golden eyes looking around innocently at the different stuff. Her tail had to go under her long shirt, and it lifted it a little, making her small and cute butt along with her pussy be seen by everyone. She had such young and perfect features that would make any man hard. When she leaned in to check some bows and bells, her back-side got completely exposed and a man who was also buying started to look at her and instantly got hard. "I want this, Mr. Chris!" She told him, picking a silver chime and a beautiful pink ribbon.

Chris smiled and wrapped his arm around her, marking her as his. He put the chime around her throat and the ribbon on her tail's tip. He looked at her and smiled. "You look beautiful, Ellie! Now, we need to go buy these." When he went to buy them, he put Ellie on the counter and made her crawl over to the cashier, showing off his pet. He purchased the items for her and left, hand on Ellie's waist.

Ellie giggled when he put the accesories on her body. When he placed her on the counter, she was about to crawl at thr cashier when Chris took her back by her waist and she meowed, like saying goodbye to the cashier. "Yay! Thanks Mr. Chris! I'mhaving a great time with you!"

Chris smiled and kissed Ellie softly, still walking towards his car. "I'm glad you're having fun, Ellie." He smiled and opened the door for her, giving her nether a small rub when she crawled in. "Good girl, Ellie."

Ellie giggled happily when he kissed her and got in the car. "Where are we going now, Mr. Chris?" She asked him, wondering whether they would go to his home or if they would keep travelling. She just wanted to be with her owner.

Chris got in the car and began driving them home. On their way, the scent of food from nearby restaurants wafted into the car. Meats and vegetables and grains, a myriad of scents assailed them. While driving, Chris' stomach growled audibly, and he turned to Ellie. "Hey, Ellie? Are you hungry?"

Back
Top Bottom