Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming a Diplomat's Wife {{ whtbitch4u2own & nyunite2 }}

An Indian diplomat, Raj Mehta, was known amongst the politicians and foreign connections this country had. He personally would take a trip to different region of India and other countries, bringing them to a common ground so they can work together in a friendly yet professional and diplomatic manner. He wasn't that old, at the age of 33, he had done quite much more than many other Diplomats who came and went without actually anyone actually remembering their names because they didn’t do much. Raj was most beloved and gaining popularity, he was known as the most eligible bachelor.

Four years back, that title was snatched away when he married one of the top industrialist's daughter, Chitra Sen, now known as Chitra Sen Mehta now. Yes, she kept her last name after marriage which was unusual for their culture. But she was an independent and westernized girl. They've been married for little over three years now. Back then, she was just graduating from Cambrige University in UK where she studied finance and when returned home, she was married into like status family of Mehta's. She wanted to spend few years exploring different countries but that didn't happen obviously. She did visit different countries but with her husband than her just alone. Soon she started accompanying her husband on such trips, being his wing man/woman at prestigious functions.

They had a house but barely spends four days a month in it since they are always up and about, traveling due to his diplomacy. At times, she travels with him and at times, she just ends up staying back to relax.... it's around those times, she feels the boredom killing her slowly. Unfortunately, their sex life's been taking a hit due to his busy schedule. Regardless, it's become mundane chore when they do end up in bed together making love. Most of times, he is tired and lack of energy so she ends up doing all the work. Fortunately, an American Ambassador was on a trip to India and Mehta's were supposed to be his host. That meant Deepika had to look after their guest if Raj had to step away on some occasion. In his honor, they've held a tea party...a fancy word where expensive drinks and wines were being served as well as tea. It was actually in the Tea garden of the historic building on the riverfront. Quite humongous that was only available for diplomats and likewise personnel.

Hearing the news of his arrival, Raj rushed to the side entrance of the hall only to find him getting out a limo and walking towards the back entrance which led to the Tea garden. Most of the crowd was out in the back, chitchatting. "YOU must be the new Ambassador!" He said walking up to him, extending his hand for a shake. "We are so glad to have you here in India. Please come in. I was just waiting for you." Raj turned on his heels to walk towards the garden, feeling inferior to the guy who stood tall with lean muscular muscular body.

whtbitch4u2own said:
An Indian diplomat, Raj Mehta, was known amongst the politicians and foreign connections this country had. He personally would take a trip to different region of India and other countries, bringing them to a common ground so they can work together in a friendly yet professional and diplomatic manner. He wasn't that old, at the age of 33, he had done quite much more than many other Diplomats who came and went without actually anyone actually remembering their names because they didn’t do much. Raj was most beloved and gaining popularity, he was known as the most eligible bachelor.

Four years back, that title was snatched away when he married one of the top industrialist's daughter, Chitra Sen, now known as Chitra Sen Mehta now. Yes, she kept her last name after marriage which was unusual for their culture. But she was an independent and westernized girl. They've been married for little over three years now. Back then, she was just graduating from Cambrige University in UK where she studied finance and when returned home, she was married into like status family of Mehta's. She wanted to spend few years exploring different countries but that didn't happen obviously. She did visit different countries but with her husband than her just alone. Soon she started accompanying her husband on such trips, being his wing man/woman at prestigious functions.

They had a house but barely spends four days a month in it since they are always up and about, traveling due to his diplomacy. At times, she travels with him and at times, she just ends up staying back to relax.... it's around those times, she feels the boredom killing her slowly. Unfortunately, their sex life's been taking a hit due to his busy schedule. Regardless, it's become mundane chore when they do end up in bed together making love. Most of times, he is tired and lack of energy so she ends up doing all the work. Fortunately, an American Ambassador was on a trip to India and Mehta's were supposed to be his host. That meant Deepika had to look after their guest if Raj had to step away on some occasion. In his honor, they've held a tea party...a fancy word where expensive drinks and wines were being served as well as tea. It was actually in the Tea garden of the historic building on the riverfront. Quite humongous that was only available for diplomats and likewise personnel.

Hearing the news of his arrival, Raj rushed to the side entrance of the hall only to find him getting out a limo and walking towards the back entrance which led to the Tea garden. Most of the crowd was out in the back, chitchatting. "YOU must be the new Ambassador!" He said walking up to him, extending his hand for a shake. "We are so glad to have you here in India. Please come in. I was just waiting for you." Raj turned on his heels to walk towards the garden, feeling inferior to the guy who stood tall with lean muscular muscular body.

William L. Paterson III looked down at his notepad (the paper kind, he preferred written notes to typed) and reviewed the notes he'd taken on tonight's event. He felt a bit nervous, though he should not have been. At 34, he was no stranger to diplomatic functions. He'd finished an undergrad degree in international relations at Yale in 3 years, and had picked up a Phd in Asian history from Princeton in less time than any of his peers. All of this had made his had earned him a spot in the State Department as an expert analyst and he had spent the last 5 years traveling throughout the great cities of the East.

Yet, he was new to his current position of authority. He hadn't so much earned his ambasadorship but instead received it through patronage. Robert's father was from an old money family that had been in the country since colonial times, and his dad was the respected head of the state's reigning political party. William L. Paterson II had gotten the current president a lot of votes in the last election, and the coveted post to India was quite a reward for the son.

For William, the new job offered some excitement. It was more prestigious than analysis work. He loved Indian food and culture. He loved Indian women, though he hadn't bedded one since college. Actually, due to his hectic schedule, he hadn't bedded anyone in weeks, and hadn't had a real relationship in years.

The limo stopped and he took one last look at the details for free-trade proposals, weapons deals, and military cooperation that he was supposed to discuss, but that would all come later. If there was one thing he'd learned with the State Department, it was that charm and hospitality counted for more than anything, so he folded up his notes and practiced a smile before stepping out of the vehicle and found the excited Indian ambassador there to meet him.

"Raj Mehta," he said with a warm smile and a firm handshake, "thank you for hosting me. I'm looking forward to strengthening the partnership between our two great democracies." The Indian man was shorter than he, but seemed affable enough. They strolled through the fine space that played host to the gathering, which William remarked on. "This certainly is a lovely little corner of your country," he quipped. "I know we have much important business to discuss, but tonight, I think it's best we relax and socialize, right?"

Raj Mehta walked up to the tall Caucasian man who seemed to be stepping out of his car and catching everyone’s attention around him. There was nothing special about Raj if one was to compare him with William Patterson. Raj was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He practically got everything before asking for it. He took it all for granted. His family’s background and association in politics had bought him a free pass and that is how he got into being a diplomat for India. Of course, he worked hard after that but he didn’t see the struggle many had seen.

Chitra, on the other hand, came from similar background and being the only child to one of the top industrialist; she was pampered and well taken care of. It was opposite in her case. She would rather make her own image than to walk in the path set by her father and be known as Mr. Sen, the industrialist’s daughter. As she got older and gained an understanding, she knew what she had to do to get away from all the pampering. She decided to study finance in UK where she paid for tuition on her own. She didn’t take single penny from her father except the tickets to fly there and come back. To pay her own tuition, she had worked as librarian for a year and then got herself a nice little internship for rest of her time there. Though all that studying and a degree in finance was for no reason in few people’s eyes but for her, the education stuck to that person no matter where they went or what they did. She was content with her life up till now and how it’s turned out.

Raj fixed his suit, pulling at the hem of it and making sure his cuff-links were in place. He kept up his appearances but he seemed like nothing like the American whom he was ushering into the tea party. Raj stood at 5’8” and felt big height difference between him and the new man that stood next to him. He literally had to lift up his head to look at him as they carried out a decent conversation. They chit chatted for a while making their way through the big garden, passing through people he knows and giving simple nods of acknowledgement. He even made sure to introduce him to another diplomat and his wife, who seemed to be on the chubbier side with darker skin tone. That said a lot about them and where they were from in India. Southern part of India had people whose skin tone were bit on the darker side of spectrum oppose to lighter as you move up to the north of Indian.

He smiled, “I think that's a wonderful idea. We are not in hurry anyways so we will take one thing at a time, if you don't mind. Besides, it's my wife who's handing most of the US delegations. I forgot how long you’re here for exactly but mark my words...it will be over soon. I say this in a good way. You would want to extend your stay by the time you have to go back. Me and my wife were just talking a... Speaking of my wife... let me introduce you to her." HE turned to look at her amongst group of men and ladies, "If I can find her that is! Half the time I don’t know where she is. She is good at taking care of things on my behalf. I forget half the time when my meetings are scheduled. "There she is, Chitra..."

Just then a lady in navy blue and grey stripes dress turned around, looking over her shoulder at first, smiling at him as she waved at Raj. She always tried to keep it simple and same as usual, she succeeded keeping it simple with a decent dress that wasn't provocative at all. The dress had two straps over her shoulders tightly fitting her torso and then past her waist. She also had her hair styled so that they weren’t dangling here and there, only to show off her earring. She slowly made her way towards two men, one her husband and another, she had no idea who he was but had her doubts. Her walk from where she was to where they stood was captivating, if one were to look at her closely. She defined femininity again and again. Her gaze kept on trailing from her husband to the tall white man stood next to him. She tilt her head, "Ambassador Patterson?" She guessed as she stood next to her husband and extend

Will followed Raj through the building, glad that the Indian diplomat shared his preference to begin with pleasure before getting down to business in the morning. This was something the American had learned from his years as an analyst working alongside more senior statesmen. From his experience, he had learned that many of the best negotiations and progress took place at the barstool and the coffee table, not the state room. He also kept an eye out for potentially useful contacts: assistants, service personnel, relatives, that could be sources of information.

As he scanned the room and shook hands with other dignitaries, Will came to regret not rethinking his wardrobe before he left the US. His stylish dark suit certainly fit him nicely and did not embarrass him in such a high-rolling room, but the fabric thickness was intended for American summers, not Indian, and he could begin to feel a bit of sweat forming at his brow; he was quite grateful when a servant walked by handing him a glass of water. He calmly sipped it, rather than unpolitely drinking it down, as much as he would of liked to. Even so, he was a bit distracted and it took a second to register that Raj had just introduced Will to his wife.

The woman before him was quite beautiful. Her dress was pretty without being provocative, but her shoes and alluring hair style belied a woman with flair. Her skin was light, she could have been mistaken for Greek or Sicillian by the ignorant folks back home, but her eyes and smile were pure Indian. She also put forth a strong appearance, in contrast to her slight husband. Will figured his own 6'3 height, broad frame, and dark hair made for a better match...but no, he really shouldn't be thinking about the Indian ambassador's wife like that.

Will realized he hadn't responded to her yet. Reach out and clasping her hand in his, he said "Will Paterson, pleased to meet you...Chitra, yes?"

Few years back, the dark hair lady had an image and people knew her as the daughter of the industrialist Mr. Sen. Everyone had their eyes on her when the age coming of marriage. But she met Raj at some charity function. Family saw the two of them talking and next thing she knew....their families wanted to tie them up together and take this relationship further. Her father would acquire a new identity in the world of politics and Raj would be able to maintain his higher family status...of course a good looking wife was a bonus. It was all win-win for all but her. She didn’t really loved Raj back then. Everyone consoled her to get married and see; love will come later as it was the case in their life. It came but it didn’t grow as it’s supposed to or at least how she wanted it to.

She felt as if they were at the same place where the two of them were, chatting away at that charity function many years back. Chitra felt the American’s hand take hers followed by a gentle squeeze. The man was quite tall in comparison to other Indian men, including her husband. And because of Raj not being as tall, she was always afraid to make public appearances in heels where she’d surpass his height and that wasn’t the case in their culture where a woman would stand taller than their men. She wasn’t that tall of a woman but a decent height which was considered to be an average height amongst Indian women. She even had good curvaceous figure which she's known for around their group of people they hang around with. She had no idea that the new Ambassador guy had started to build an opinion about her husband and her. Just then Raj spoke, "Hun! Do you mind taking our Ambassador Patterson to the bar? I have to meet other delegates." Chitra smiled, "Sure... no problem. You carry on." Chitra said and turned toward the taller gentleman, "It's right this way, if you will follow me. We can take a little walk in the gardens, it’s in the back." She took the lead and looked over her shoulder, "It's a pretty hot day today. Let's walk in the shade." She said taking further steps inwards to walk under the shade. There were other important entities out there as well, towards which she offered a soft smile while maintain a slow pace of walk with the man next to her. “How was your flight? I hope it wasn’t delayed or anything?” She spoke flicking strands of hair away from her face as she smiled softly.

Will was quite happy to walk in the shade, and even happier to stroll just behind the diplomat's wife. Chitra was quite an attractive woman, and the striped dress she wore certainly flattered her figure nicely. His Indian counterpart no doubt delighted in having such a beautiful woman, and he no doubt put her charms to good use in dealing with foreign rivals. Will made a mental note to himself to go easy on the wine tonight, as Chitra seemed the type who might easily get a man's tongue to slip. Then again maybe not. Chitra, he recalled from her file, was a successful and educated woman in her own right, in a country that was not always progressive towards women. Raj was a good diplomat, but was he a good husband. Will didn't know for sure. He figured the best way to fight Chitra's charms was with some charm of his own.

"The flight was fine," he said as they walked. "Long, but that gave me plenty to time to review my notes for the conference. I'm sure you're no stranger to long flights yourself." Settling under a canopy, he flagged down a waiter for two glasses of wine, taking one himself and handing the other to Chitra, allowing his fingers to brush her's as they made the exchange. He raised his glass in a toast, "Here's to the host nation, and hoping that your country doesn't put Muslims in charge of social functions," he said with a smile and clinked his glass to her's.

ChitrangadaSinghSmilingCuteEyesFaceCloseup_zps75c52f89.jpg
Chitra turned her head slightly to look at him from the corner of her dark eyes to see if the Ambassador was following her. For few seconds, she took the lead to show him around before pausing to match her feet placement with his. Feeling the shade, she let out a sigh as she looked up at the tall man, “This certainly feel better, doesn’t it Ambassador Paterson?” She asked him to strike up a conversation of common topic and weather seemed to be the perfect choice.

Of course then she asked him about his flight expressing great concern. “They are indeed long. I gladly can say I feel your pain. I too am not fond of long flights but unfortunately I am also a victim when I actually visit my family in the States.” She smiled softly showing those white pearly teeth of her as her lips curled into a perfect arch of a smile.

She turned around when he raised his hand to call upon a nearby waiter who was serving wine and then turned to him, brushing his fingers slightly as she took the glass of wine in her hand. She pouted her lips into a smile, “Well that certainly calls for a toast!” She placed the glass to her lips and took one big sip followed by a small as she then continued to hold herself elegantly as she always did in public. “I hope you don’t mind but you will be dealing with me for the most part. I handle such delegations in Raj’s presence for sure and even more if he can’t make it. Do find no difference though.” She asked politely as she kept her posture and smiled at other important personnels who passed by them whom she knew.

Back
Top Bottom