Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flu shots (H1N1 or otherwise) anyone get one?

flu shot?

• yes (regular)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • yes (swine)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no (I'm invincible dammit!)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
just out of curiosity, I got mine done today for the H1N1, although I've noticed that there is something intrinsically wrong with the bureaucracy of it

the best part was I falsified everything, I signed all my forms Gilveaux Von Spiral, and it was never questioned, I gave a social security # consisting entirely of 7's.
This world is a sad sad place. I only went to see how far I could push the ass-hattery. Apparently said ass-hattery can go the whole way through

I have no need of this vaccine, or wish to deprive others who need it of it via falsified documents. I do hope you feel accomplished.

Trygon said:
or wish to deprive others who need it of it via falsified documents. I do hope you feel accomplished.
That is exactly what I thought when I read this thread. Taking vaccines from people who need it, wtf.

Ilovegoatse said:
Trygon said:
or wish to deprive others who need it of it via falsified documents. I do hope you feel accomplished.
That is exactly what I thought when I read this thread. Taking vaccines from people who need it, wtf.
my moral fiber was feeling a little thin, and besides, I paid for it, and the system shouldnt be so loose that it would allow me to

Gilveaux Von Spiral said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Trygon said:
my moral fiber was feeling a little thin, and besides, I paid for it, and the system shouldnt be so loose that it would allow me to
Imagine all the people coming in for swine flu shots. I had seen a huge line that looked like it lasted for hours. They're in a rush and desperate to hurry where I am. Even the school had to open it's doors so more people could get vaccines.

And such is what happens with illnesses like this goaty. It's not like he's the first to do this, and he's definitely not the last. He needed it just like anyone else would and that was apparently the only way he could get it. I can't fault him for that and I don't see why you do.

were it more than me, and 2 old people there, perhaps I'd take it more seriously. It was a grocery store pharmacy, mid day. $10. Only significant time consumer was the stack of forms. Noooo sense of urgency there trust me, I even got to step away to get coffee. They were surprised to see me at all

Misha Hiroki said:
And such is what happens with illnesses like this goaty. It's not like he's the first to do this, and he's definitely not the last. He needed it just like anyone else would and that was apparently the only way he could get it. I can't fault him for that and I don't see why you do.
And we're not the same person, hence why we don't think the same way about things like this, or even see it the same.

I just want to know one thing:
Were you cheating anyone out of the vaccine, or were you seriously allowed to get it, you just used false info for lulz?

If it was just false info for lulz, there's no harm done. If it was cheating someone out of the vaccine, that's different. I think that will clear things up, as it's not been explicitly said.

system abuse is the only way to point out holes and move towards system improvement. I was going to buy it either way, so I thought might as well test and see how closely they're watching their stuff. If it were that important to them, then what I did shouldnt have been possible.

I was allowed to it, I just falsified for the lulz to see if I could, and I was able to, which makes me a tad disappointed in them for allowing such a slip up on their part

system abuse is the only way to point out holes and move towards system improvement. I was going to buy it either way, so I thought might as well test and see how closely they're watching their stuff. If it were that important to them, then what I did shouldnt have been possible.

I was allowed to it, I just falsified for the lulz to see if I could, and I was able to, which makes me a tad disappointed in them for allowing such a slip up on their part
But you didn't point out to them it was fake? It's not system improvement, it's just being an ass.

Ilovegoatse said:

But you didn't point out to them it was fake? It's not system improvement, it's just being an ass.

which is one of my favorite hobbies <3
besides, I'm sure they have to send back a report of some form and they'll notice it then, right?

Ilovegoatse said:

which is one of my favorite hobbies <3
besides, I'm sure they have to send back a report of some form and they'll notice it then, right?
And then someone could end up getting in trouble for trying to help out. :]

rather, someone will get in trouble by not doing their job and reviewing things like they should have been. I couldn't have made it more obvious to them. They're paid to do their job, it isnt volunteer work, and that job includes checking records, especially a pharmacy!

rather, someone will get in trouble by not doing their job and reviewing things like they should have been. I couldn't have made it more obvious to them. They're paid to do their job, it isnt volunteer work, and that job includes checking records, especially a pharmacy!
Tthey aren't the ones who made the system. If you want to 'fix the system' go to the people who actually CONTROL it. Otherwise you're just an ass who's looking for an excuse. It's like harassing the waitress for the items on the menu. You're going to the wrong person, and just making someone's day hard for no reason.

Ilovegoatse said:
Tthey aren't the ones who made the system. If you want to 'fix the system' go to the people who actually CONTROL it. Otherwise you're just an ass who's looking for an excuse. It's like harassing the waitress for the items on the menu. You're going to the wrong person, and just making someone's day hard for no reason.
no, I'm harassing the waitress for not noticing that I signed someone else's name on the check. This was the fault of the bureaucracy of this particular pharmacy, they are supposed to review these things before allowing me said vaccine, otherwise there is NO point to the forms in the first place.
and yes, I'm an asshole, and I need no excuse.

Ilovegoatse said:
no, I'm harassing the waitress for not noticing that I signed someone else's name on the check. This was the fault of the bureaucracy of this particular pharmacy, they are supposed to review these things before allowing me said vaccine, otherwise there is NO point to the forms in the first place.
and yes, I'm an asshole, and I need no excuse.
But the point is that you didn't tell them that it wasn't even you. Which goes back to my point anyways. You're not improving the system, you didn't even mention anything about it not being you. You want to fix it, but you're not actually doing anything except falsifying information for fun.

If that's what you do for fun, fine. But don't try to disguise it as a helpful tool to fix the system.

eh? I wanna fix it? Nah nah, I was just bored and curious. And, if I pointed it out right there, the whole process would have ended there and the most that would happen is an annoyed pharmacist and maybe me getting in trouble, chain ends there. At least this way it moves through the system, and someone higher up the chain than mr. not-paying-attention-to-important-documents might notice, but like I said, not my intention to fix anything.

system abuse is the only way to point out holes and move towards system improvement. I was going to buy it either way, so I thought might as well test and see how closely they're watching their stuff.

Pretty much, you just flawed your logic. "I'm not trying to fix, but I gave false information to see if I could move the system towards improvement." o_O

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
system abuse is the only way to point out holes and move towards system improvement. I was going to buy it either way, so I thought might as well test and see how closely they're watching their stuff.

Pretty much, you just flawed your logic. "I'm not trying to fix, but I gave false information to see if I could move the system towards improvement." o_O
not exactly, I'm not trying to fix it, and "system abuse is the only way to point out holes and move towards system improvement" in itself is a true, yet stand alone phrase. The two phrases aren't mutually inclusive. In other words, were I wanting to fix it, I would do so by pointing out these things I get away with, but I dont, because I'm only testing it for the lulz

I.. I'm just... cause, like, you know..

Yeah
emot-ughh.gif

Back
Top Bottom