Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blair's character's welcoming party

Tyler-Lacroix

Meteorite
welcome ladies and gentlemen we are so excited to have you here today

Thank you for meeting on such a glorious day.We are ever so happy to see you this evening as we are now going to begin.The most wonderful time. As to day we're doing induction. This is where we can meet and get to know some of the the wonderful man and women you will be choosing to rolapaly with.

...................................................................................................

Well now this guy here is my lovely little brother Tyler....He's cute and well look really good in dress. It best if you don't say that to his face though.He will cry...He's a sweet kid are 16 and full of life. now a little more on him.....
Height:5'0 (He's short)
weight:120
For the rest you can look at the nice photo.
"He is best for Love RP with Men X Men...He will not have more than a friendship with a woman or girl. note he he childish" Can be used in most settings human related. has no powers.
Skill set
Art:any kind
Cooking: whatever is need for the RP
Cleaning: whatever is need
"Can be human slave in RP...Can be heuman sex Slave for Men in RP" One again this one is a no women use Rp for other than a friend.....All story line's as long a a Male X Male can be changed as wished and talked over with Me Blair.

..........................................................................................

Now on to a new face!!!Meet Slaid Dark!

Slaid Dark...
Sex:Male
Height:6'2
Weight:199
....He is Bi....
Now he may look like a well hot or nice guy... And I bet your thinking he is the bad boy. Well this guy is you could say both... A sweet heart with a loaded gun.....and that's a shotgun...you see he can be one of to thing for you in rp. You friend or you foe. He is more or less a demon.

skill & power's
He can command water and lighten
along with other earth elements .......skill like any other human...
Now he's a lot faster then most he can move up 80 mils per hour. as far as weapons he only has one showed. as far as him his story line can be charged to your liking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is Akia she wolf girl and from a midevil time setting. best for fighting or like pet or sex slave in and rp. she is more or less for the guys. she not really into girls and will chase cat's like a dog will. she is cute and fun and I'm say best ages for her are between 14-18 and older and she can be a real pain. she has a lot of pride. But can be obtit if you are stronger than her. she can be really sexxi or really cute its all up to you and what you want form her. she is a hot little fiver or and cute little candle light. she good with any type of blade and can enable traps. she is a roge.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
OMG The TWINS

It's time to think Pink and cute...Now I know you all love pink...
Alexander Kenrick & Elizabeth Kenrick

Now befor you boy's and girl's get happy about the twins. you must know that if you get one you get the other. so you either need a set of twins or one person that knows how to keep to girls happy. there Bi. so yes girls you can have at them to. there good for sex slave and for maids. this set is more or less for sex rp's so if you're not into that just move on. there good for long rp and short ones. each girl has her own taste and style so if you like have a good memory and like a challenge this is for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
She is Witch Piss her off and she will turn you into a frog

(Like Men and Women But would take an man over a woman)

Name:Claire Dela Luna
Sex:Female
Height:5'2
Weight:100
Eyes:Green-Blue-Gray
Hair:Blue-Black
Skin:Tan-Olave
Lip's:Black-Blue
Tatto:One
Tattoo; is of: A skull and snake on left shoulder
DFB:2/15/1992
Power's and Skills
Can use any witch spell of her chousing
Can conjure and or cook up anything she needs..she can cook up potion's.
She is best for sexxi and mischievous and erotic rolplay's
(Warning I would not try her for a slave rp if you not a demon.)

Knightley

He is a mysterious Gay....this is a big secret under the eyepatch...

Name:Knightly
Sex:Male
Height:6'4
Weight:190
Sex Persuasion:Straight

Sad to say other then that you would have to Rp with him to get more about him T-T (Sorry
)

#################################################

VAMPIRE @ITCH~

This Zero Zero or Lady Zero don't let her cute face make you think is is all fun and game and sweet. She all underworld will beat you to hell and back Vampire Girl. She is a night time Roleplay. Sunlight Will kill her. She never goes out in the day...she is best play in a nightclub or in night battles. Like all human there food.

Name:Zero
Height:5'2
The rest you can see in the Photo......Btw Men Good Luck she Picky

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady Sapphyre
There may only be one good way to tell you about her. To read a part of her past and make your own mind up on what you think of her...Things are not alway what they seem.
Sapphyre “Why I asked you why” Sapphyre was being sit to the human world and did not want to go. Being cast out o you make off her home was one thing she never thought would come to be. “What is that I have done father.” He spoke to her “you are a demon yet you love the likes of the humans we are her to kill them and if you can do that then I shall let you die with the humans you so long to be like.” She got mad “so what your taking my power” he smiled “you wish”
With a big bang he hit her sending her up and up into the air as fiver world around and she was forced up and out of her home. Sapphyre did she know she would wake in the human world! She would line in the snow as her long demon tail and horns would pull into her and her pointed ears would pull in as well leaving human looking ones. Now she just looked like a girl in the snow sleeping with no close. She lie in a small ball sleeping as what look to be mar scones to an mortals eye took her five years to come to the human world.
She lie in the snow and her body hurt it was now so weak as no demon could live like this in the cold for long. She could not move as she was getting cover in I ice and snow she did not know where or when she was. Time she could not tell and she could not remember who she was. All of her true home was gone. She didn't know that soon the other demon would come to kill her after the long winter will end.
Although she and demon she could sing so beautifully and it would cover over 30 feet away‚ she hoped if she sang someone would find her. She had a love for human but would they to let her die. Time would only tell as she sang.

COMING SOON LILLTH
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back
Top Bottom