Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yo ho..or something (Candira and Mike the Bloodwolf)

Given that Mike was worried, she would have asked to stay with him anyway. If they hadn't gone through a plan together, she would have asked to stay with him again. But the fact that he asked and gave her an out really pushed it over the edge. She smiled and took his face in her hands, kissing him softly. "I would much rather stay with you, Mike. I'd feel safer, and frankly, I'd be worried about you all night long if I wasn't with you."

She smiled and hugged him close, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Plus, the closer I am to you, the more chances I have to do that."

Mike watched her as she made her decision about staying with him tonight, he smiled at her when she kissed him so softly and he loved the feeling on having her so close to him, he held her in his arms as he said "Well, that is certainly an enticing offer and I think I want to take you up on that", he took her in his arms and carried her back up to the bedroom after activating the alarm system for tonight. He would still need something big to distract himself from the stress of dealing with an impending attack but he was very happy to have Cat in his arms again as he kissed her a few more times to show her how much he cared and liked her.

Cat smiled as he picked her up and carried her back to his room. He was so strong and graceful. He moved with such a sure step, it almost felt like she was floating. When he finally let her down again, she kissed him back, staying just as close as he wanted. "Mmm, thank you for letting me stay with you, Mike. I hope it isn't a burden," she teased, running her fingers through his hair. "Let me help you relax, won't you?"

Mike looked at her when she offered to help him relax so he kissed her agaib and said to her "Well I'm sure whatever you had in mind will help me relax greatly though most of me is just happy to have you so close to me. After all, your the sweetest and nicest girl I have ever met and I hope that you will always have that fire burning in your heart" he kissed her again on the lips as he ws curious about what she would do.

She smiled and kissed him back, staying very close as he complimented her. He was so sweet and so kind to her. It was hard to imagine that he was the same man who had assassinated the man who'd held her captive just days ago.

She toyed with his hair just a little bit and kissed him softly, her hands slipping down to his shoulders. "Mmm, well I'll try. I don't think it will be hard with you around." She brushed some of her chocolate brown curls behind her ear and smiled at him. "Why don't you let me take care of you for a bit?"

With that, she worked on removing his shirt, slowly undoing anything that was in her way, gently pressing her lips to his neck. More than anything, she wanted to sooth him, to make this night memorable, and to show him just how much she cared. Hopefully, he would come back alive if he had an extra reason to be careful.

Mike watchedcher as she placed her hands on his shoulders and rather quickly he began to get an idea of what she wanted when she started removing all his shirt. He smiled at her before he gave her neck a quick nibble as he kissed her on the lips loving the feeling of having her so close to him. He wanted to feel her heart beat so he smiled at her as he asked her "i wounder what your planning right now my dear, but I can say whatever it is. I am really looking forward to it". He kissed her on the lips again and put her hands on his muscular chest to let hr feel it again as he smiled at her happily. he was always happy to have her close.

Cat shivered as he nibbled her neck, monopolizing her lips again shortly after. She had no problem letting him do what he wanted--after all, who would ever want to stop kissing this handsome man? She smiled as he asked her what she was planning. "So many things. You've done so much for me, Mike..." She let him move her hands to his bare chest and smiled, enjoying the firmness beneath the soft skin.

"I just want to make sure you know how deeply I appreciate it." She smiled and kissed him back, purring softly and enjoying every second of it. After a long moment, she broke the kiss took a moment to watch her hands glide over his impressive torso. As her eyes roamed, so did her hands, taking in every single curve. He was perfect.

Her blue eyes returned to his and she kissed him once more, before moving down to his neck once again to enjoy his scent and kiss that sensitive skin. "Mmm, you know, would you do me a favor, love? Pull on that little ribbon at the back of my dress for me. It's a little tight," she said with a little smile. It only seemed fair to return the favor, after all.

Mike chuckled when she said she was planning to do so many things because of everything he had done for her, his hand trailed over her body softly as he kissed her lips again before she told him to pull the ribbon on the back of her dress which is what he did, he pulled on it as he said "Well, I appreciate everything you've qone for me so far and I must admit, I look forward to seeing all these other things you have to offer my sexy lover". He nibble and nuzzled her neck as he felt around her chest knowing she was wearing a bra but seeing if he could get her a little aroused. "You are my entire world Cat and I never want you to leave" Mike said to her with a smile.

Cat blushed as he told her that she was his world, shivering at his attentions to her neck. She smiled and kissed him back, holding him close, further roused by his hands on her chest. She purred softly and let the dress fall away from her body, holding on just barely by the sleeves.

"I don't want you to leave me either," she said, leaning in to kiss him again, her hands roaming over his chest before she finally took her arms out of the sleeves and let her dress pool around her waist.

Her pale skin was was slowly revealed before his eyes, her ample cleavage more available to him now. Just a thin barrier of silk separated her torso from him.

Her eyes stared into his for a long moment before she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, staying very close. Her hands began to knead his shoulders gently, massaging him.

Mike began to slide his hands over her cleavage as she massaging his shoulder before he kissed her deeply and found himself asking her "Cat, have you ever had any sexual experiences before?, Mike of course had a lot of sexual experience from both being a pirate before he became an assassin and what he tends to use to get information from female accomplishes of his targets. He looked into her eyes as he rub her pale skin as he used his foot to remove her dress out of the way so it would not get dirty or damaged. He then smiled at her happily as he nibbled on her neck as he waited forn an answer from her, Mike was not sure if she would even have sex with him. It would be nice for them to truly be lovers then.

((Sorry for the delay, but also, please don't bump rp threads))

Cat shivered as he started to move his hands. They found her breasts, gently cupping and massaging her as he kissed her again. She blushed and kissed him back, pausing when he pulled away and asked her again if she had experience, as though he needed to be sure that she was ready for him.

Her experience was....lacking, to be brief. She had read much and heard much, but very little had ever been practiced. She had been courted, kissed, fooled around just a bit, but no one had ever been inside of her before, and she was a little nervous. But if it was with Mike...well, she was certain that he would never hurt her. The thought of anything happening to her had put him in such a worried state and wound him up this much. No, she was certain he would never intentionally hurt her.

She stopped for a moment and stared into his eyes to answer. "I haven't had many. You would truly be my first. No one else has ever been with me in that way before. I do know some things, but I am inexperienced. I hope that doesn't bother you."

(Sorry about the wait, been busy at work and puppy sitting)

Mike listain to her as she told him what she had experanced, Mike smiled and nodded at her as he said "Then I feel I should warn you that as your first, when I take your virginity away from you. it will be a sharp pain that will quickly be replaced by pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. However, it will be less painful if you are wet with your juice so I will first start there. When you are ready, tell me and I will then go onto the main thing". With that, he began to kiss down her body starting from her neck down to between her breasts and then down to her pussy which he kissed and then began to lick slowly and sexually to simulate her body to pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom