Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yo ho..or something (Candira and Mike the Bloodwolf)

She smiled back at him as he told her he would go with her. He even decided to pay. That was nice of him, considering she wasn't sure where her money was after her ship had been turned inside out by the first crew. She'd known how much she had, but it seemed so trivial that it was foolish to ask for it back at the moment.

"I appreciate that, Mike. You've been so kind to me, though. I certainly hope I can return the favor somehow." She turned while he changed and then took his offered hand. "I'm glad you decided to come with me. It seems like such a luxury to be able to walk on land and eat fresh food again. Not that yours wasn't delicious, but fresh food that isn't fish is hard to come by on the sea, isn't it?" Her blue eyes locked on his as they walked through the large house.

"Where would you like to go? I'm afraid you'll have to lead me, but I'm happy to follow wherever you like."

Mike smiled at her as he said "My dear, I may hold you to that promise of returning the favour one day but for now I'm just happy to be a gentleman to a wonderful girl like yourself". He listained to her as she took his hand leading her the right way thought the house to the outside "True, but Our chef does the best he can with the fresh fish. I think his wife get him a few supplies before he leaves. Though Last I heard, his wife had given birth not a week before we were due to return so he's looking forward to spending time with his young child". Mike blue eyes were locked into her own once as well as he liked the way she moved. He then lead her to a good restaurant next to the taven.

"Aww, how wonderful. I'll have to congratulate him when I see him again." She smiled and held Mike's hand as they walked together. She caught him watching her and smiled, returning the favor. She had been among sailors for most of her life--familiar with their movements and the way in which they held themselves. But Mike had a grace that she'd never seen before. She supposed that came with being an assassin. It wasn't long before they reached a nice little place in town.

"This is lovely. Do you come here often when you're in town?"

Mike nodded to her and said "oh yes, I came here everytime I returned to the island". Mike held her hand very nicely in his as he wanted her to feel as comfortable and at ease as she could as he would of loved to have kissed her but he knew she would not allow him to do that because she was a lady of some sort and what would a Lady see in a pirate Assassin like him. Still though he showed her to the table he always got and they were given Menus to see what they wanted. The food was all freshly cooked and freshly made.

"How nice. It must be comforting to come here after a long voyage. I bet you're a popular man around here." She smiled and wondered just how popular as she looked over her menu, finding something light and tasty. After all, he was a handsome man, and one with manners and means. What woman wouldn't be attracted to him? She just hoped no one got jealous.

"This is a lovely place. I hope I get to come back to it again."

(so sorry it taken so long, I've started working now)

Mike nodded to her and said "I'm a popular man yes, but that's mostly down to my mission and how friendly and kind I am to everyone that comes her", he smiled at her happily as he gazed deeply into her eyes before he listen to what she was saying as he told her "The doors here are always open to those that travel with a respectable crew who would do anything to get this place secret. After all, if our enemy's found out about this place they would destroy it" He told her calmly with a small smile at her. He trusted her at the very least.

((That's okay))

Cat smiled as he told her about his popularity. Of course, she'd had a little something different in mind when she'd made the remark. That the little restaurant was a well-kept secret had astonished her. She wondered why it would be such a target, but supposed that such politics were beyond her understanding anyway. It might be for the best that she not stick her nose too far into any of this assassin and templar business.

Still, he chose to tell her about it, so that meant that he felt as though she could be trusted. "I'm honored that you chose me to share it with. Your secret is safe with me." She smiled and looked out the window at the dying sun. "It seems so early in the evening, but I feel so tired," she said with a chuckle.

"I wonder...would you tell me something about yourself?" she asked, surprised by the waiter's appearance as he placed their food in front of them. The plates were steaming and smelled just delicious. She could barely remain calm as she unwrapped her silverware and arranged her napkin.

"This looks great, doesn't it? Is it as good as it looks?" she asked Mike, figuring he must have had a lot of the food here by now.

Mike looked at her as he asked "Hmmm, Well I have a sister named Sashia who is also a pirate captain traveling the world though she is not an Assassin like me and her crew is for more along the lines of super stealthy and top secret things. She work as a double agent between the French and Spanish but she is British like me". Mike chuckled a little, "Actually, we will be heading to Hevan in a few weeks time to go see her and her crew so it would be nice for you to meet her".

When the food came Mike smile brightened up as he said "No, its better then it looks. The cooks here know how to make the best kind of food plus this island is a great place to grow all fruits and food that we need. They even have there own small farm as well, the animals are treated with great love and affection so the food here is always great. Plus theres the rum"

Cat could only imagine Mike's sister as he told her about the woman. A double agent for two warring nations from Britain. The siblings were so interesting. They'd both chosen risky careers (if that's what you could call them), and both had incredibly different sets of morals. Still, it appeared as though both had the best of intentions for the world around them. What a fascinating pair. "She sounds wonderful. I think I would enjoy meeting her." The question was--would she be with them when they got to Hevan?

When Mike told her about the farm and how good the food was, she got even more excited. "I imagine! It sounds like they're very dedicated to their craft." The first bite proved just how dedicated they were. Every bite after was a delicious reminder. "This is amazing...I almost want more just because it's so good, but I'm so full..."

Mike nodded and said "She is wonderful and I could ask for no better sister then her in my life, I think you two would get on really well together though just a heads up. My sister likes both genders equally and will flirt with both sides if she can. She would flirt with you as well no doubt because of how wonderful and pretty you are"

Mike ate his food happily loving the taste and quality of it. He nodded to Cat when she finished and said "Believe me, you will always leave this island in high spirits with the great food and the rum as well"

She blushed at his compliments. He was a handsome man, accomplished, and strong. Such high praise from him, even in the form of his sister hitting on her. Since she had no idea what to say to such a thing, she kept quiet. She could always say something later on. Besides, it seemed a crime to distract too much from the food.

When they were finished, he mentioned something about high spirits and she chuckled. "I'm sure that's quite true. I'm glad you have a place like this to return to. It must be just the way to recharge after a long voyage." And he had been kind enough to share all of it with her. "This has been lovely, Mike. Thank you so much."

Mike nodded and kissed her hand as he said "Anything for you my lady". He then took her hand in his and after paying for the meal, he took her outside to let her see the Island in the sunset which gave it an almost Magical quality. Most of his crew with their families also gazed out at the wonderful view. This was something that you could put no price on at all and it always looked wonderful

She smiled and blushed a little as he kissed her hand. Wasn't he charming? She held his hand as he led her outside. The glowing oranges and pinks of the sunset nearly took her breath away. On the sea, one felt a certain sort of awe at daybreak and dusk. On this island one could experience the comfort of land and the majesty of the sea at the same time.

"This is beautiful. I haven't seen a sunset like this in what seems like ages." Cat absently leaned against his arm, enjoying his warmth and strength and kindness. Mike seemed too good to be true. How could she have gotten so lucky?

Mike held her close to him when she leaned against him before he said "I know, its a view that never get old no matter how many times I see it on the island". Mike gazed out at the view his eyes always watching the sea and the area around him. Being a pirate captain has taught him to always be aware of his surrounding and to never be distracted by things so he could always act quickly. Once the sun had gone, Mike took her back to the mansion when they were there he said to her "Well then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning"

Cat stood with him for awhile, watching the sun as his strong arms held her. It was nice to feel at ease like this, even if the prospect of him holding her at all made her a little more rosy. When night fell, the stars filled the sky, shimmering like the brightest of diamonds. He walked her home in this beautiful light, and she began to admire him even more. When they reached the stairs and he told her he would see her tomorrow, she grinned.

"I certainly hope so. Ever since we met you've been making my life better. I hope I can return the favor soon."

Mike chuckled and said "I have no doubt you will return the favour one day and honestly that would be down to you how you would return it my dear". He kissed her on the cheek and then went off to his master bedroom to get ready to go to sleep himself. All he wore was a pair of trousers to bed with no top as it was often quite hot at night here so he never saw the need to wear a top or something though he did sleep naked from time to time if the weather was too hot. He smiled to himself as he write in his journel again to keep a record of things.

It was strange that this was the first time she could recall feeling so light-hearted after going out with a man. Then again, no one had ever treated her quite as nicely as Mike had. She blushed softly as she remembered his compliments, and the way he'd been so sure that his sister would be jealous. She smiled and took her hair out of its braid, combing the now wavy locks. She slipped out of the dress and into the silky sheets of the family's eldest daughter.

The dream came out of nowhere and swiftly took her away.

Her lips were pressed against his, locked there as though her life depended on it. Their tongues tangled as his strong hands traveled down her back and unlaced the elegant dress she wore. She blushed and moaned softly into his lips, just letting go of him long enough for the material to make its way off of her shoulder and down her arm. One of his warm hands was immediately cupping the now bare breast, caressing the soft skin and teasing her nipple with his thumb as the other hand worked to push the rest of the dress down her hips. She pulled him closer and kissed down his neck, suckling there softly. His breath deepened and he whispered something about her beauty into her ear.

She smiled and nipped at his neck, taking off his shirt, then kissing down his shoulder. They were just moving further when she was ripped from the dream world and back to reality by a rather loud banging on her door. She sat upright and gasped, clutching the sheet to her bare body, panting as she struggled to orient herself after such a pleasant dream that had felt so very real. She turned about three different shades of red before she rushed out of bed and into a nightgown and robe.

Who could have been pounding on her door at this hour? Was someone drunk or in trouble? Or was it possible that Mike's enemies had caught up to them?

(Sorry this has taken so long, Been puppy sitting and busy at work)

The banging happen again for a few minutes before there was the sound of a groan and then a thump, before the sound of something being dragged away, suddenly there wa s a soft knock on her door as a familer voice said "Are you ok Cat? Can I come in?". Mike was outside her door, he had just knocked out a drunk and took him away though he discovered this drunk was a templer solider who had been taken away for questioning. He had no outside connection at this moment so Mike knew he could get a load of information from him.

((That's okay. Hooray for puppies!))

Cat covered her heart and found herself incredibly glad that she hadn't answered the door when she heard the much calmer voice of Mike outside the door. Someone had tried to get to her--knowingly or unknowingly. They had come for her, and Mike had stopped them. Why was he always protecting her? Should that really matter when she was still alive? That was the question, wasn't it?

"I'm alright. You can come in," she said, her thumping heart calming a bit as she came to the door and opened it. "What just happened? Is everything alright?"

Mike walked into her room and hugged her softly as he said "Good, your not hurt in anyway". He then directed her back to her bed while he sat on the chair next to it. He then began to tell her what had happen. "I knew the templers were close but I never knew one actually lived on this island, I suppose the good thing is that he was drunk on the rum since the Rum here is a hell load better then rum you can get anywhere else. Anyway, he must of come here to try and kill me in my sleep however he could not find his way and banged into your door which set off the Alarm system we have here. Of course, I came running. He was knocked out and we'll be taking him away for questioning"

That a crazed man had come so close to her made Cat go white. Although, it certainly explained Mike's reaction to her opening the door. He had been so relieved that he actually hugged her. He hadn't done anything like that before. She held his hand as he explained what happened, slowly regaining her color.

"Thank goodness you heard him! I'm glad he found me first...you could have been..."

She pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. The thought of anything bad happening to her beautiful savior was nightmarish at best. "I'm so glad you're alright. I'm so glad I'm alright. Thank you for saving me again." She stayed close, not wanting to move away from his warm embrace.

A flicker of the dream crossed her mind and she blushed, but she did not move.

Mike nodded to her and just held her close to him until she would calm down, where he would once again kiss her on the cheek. He made a joke as he said "I guess you own me another favour then don't you?" Mike said tp her with a small chuckle. Though it would be a wonder if Cat took it seriously, what would she do? Mike mind wonder somewhat as he though about the somewhat sexual dream he had of her not so long ago. He would not act on it of course since he was still a gentleman at heart but it was a curious thing none the less. "Do you want to stay or your bedroom or would you rather share my bedroom now?" Mike asked her as he looked into her eyes wondering what she would do.

Cat blushed softly at his teasing, still rosy from the kiss to her cheek. She suddenly wanted to do a lot more than tease, than be proper. If her dream was any indication of her true desires, she wanted much more. She needed him in ways she couldn't quite describe, and she wanted to give him everything he deserved in return for being so good to her. He was a gentleman and she was a lady, but didn't they have needs, too?

His invitation to his room was a relief for so many reasons. She wouldn't be able to sleep now--certainly not all alone in her room. Being close to him would help her, and she could do more to help him--to thank him. "If it's not too much, I would certainly appreciate company. I'll go with you if you're sure it's okay. I just..." she signed and looked into his eyes for a long moment before kissing his lips softly. "I don't think being alone is going to help either of us rest tonight."

Mike nodded and said "its perfectly fine". Mike took her hand as he took her to his master bedroom where the walls had been painted sky blue and Mike's room was as clean and tidy and the bedclothes were all nice and well organised. Mike offer her one side of the bed while he took his side of the bed with a smile as he though about the dream again for a few seconds before he said "Well Cat, this is the master bedroom where I sleep. There's water on the side table if you want to take a sip of water to help your throat if you need to. Mike smiled at her happily as he laid down on the bed before he looked around the room one more time to make sure everything was ok.

She smiled back, feeling much more nervous than she looked...or so she hoped. She demurely shook her head at his offer for water, that would only keep her awake longer. A blush crept up her neck as she the dream came back to her in a flash and she felt a longing rush over her like waves at a parched shore. Cat wasn't really sure what to think about being in the same room as him...so close. In the same bed, even. He was so handsome and kind...and she had promised to pay him back some day.

Was he the type of man to take advantage of a woman? She didn't think so. Not when he'd had so many opportunities. She ran her fingers through her dark brown hair and sat on the bed next to him, thinking that the nightgown was a little too warm for her. Sleeping next to him, she knew that she needed to keep wearing it, but there were so many reasons she wished she didn't have to.

She watched him for a moment, still sitting there and resisted the urge to run her fingers through his hair. "Mike? Would you mind sitting up for a moment? I promise it won't take long..."

Back
Top Bottom