Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Boobiverse! (A journal thing I guess?)

Clouds of Sapphire

Obligate Mammophile
Hello there! If you're reading this, then you've probably popped into my request thread and are at the very least intrigued by the machinations that went into creating this unusual universe in which roleplays with me shall take place.

So, this universe of mine is actually fairly open to a lot of imaginative possibilities, believe it or not, but it is very true that there are a number of rules that will apply no matter what world you happen to be on.

1. There is no concept of 'gender'. Anything is very well capable of reproducing with anything else that is able to do such. Having said that, this single 'gender' would most closely be classified as female.

2. The only genitals in this universe are boobies. Anything and everything that is an organism and is able to reproduce will have boobies. Doesn't matter if they're human, furry, critter, living rock, living planet, anything. If it's considered alive, and it reproduces through mating, she has boobies which function as the genitals.

3. There is a shared knowledge throughout the universe that all creatures are equal. All creatures are also sapient to at least the degree that they can understand and express human-like feelings such as romantic love. All relationships in this world are very loving, and nothing non-consensual takes place.

4. Lust for wealth, power, and control do not exist. There is also no currency. It's a very euphoric and trusting universe. Some planets may have houses or convenience-based technologies similar to our own, but weapons and businesses aren't a thing at all. There could be violence on some planets, but that would only occur in situations where organisms must eat other organisms to survive, or violence is just their way of expressing love. We'll discuss those sorts of things if you decide to roleplay with me!

Keeping these rules in mind, our roleplays could take place on worlds of nigh-endless designs! They could be a euphoric mirror of Earth as we presently know it, with cities and houses and stuff. They could be worlds that are completely in the loving grasp of what we know as nature. They could be worlds that have themes! Like a spooky world, or a world bathed in fire or ice! Could be a world made of candy! I am EXTREMELY open-minded in regards to setting so long as the all-important universal rules are followed.

If you have any questions about this universe that don't begin with "why" (Because I won't be able to give you the nice, historical/scientific answer you're looking for), then please feel free to ask! I may even add things based on questions I've addressed if they aren't covered here! This information is, thusly, subject to be changed and/or added to as I see fit. Hope you're enticed, or at least amused! This is the only universe you'll find me in for smutty goodness. c:

Back
Top Bottom