Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hotel Paradise (Me and raz)

The hotel sat atop a gently-sloping hill just outside the city of Taeren. The mayor would not allow such a place to be built inside the city itself, for this was no ordinary hotel. The owner called it 'a slice of heaven on earth, for any man.' Inside the hotel, female slaves wandered around, waiting to be bought for the night, though on occasion one or two left the hotel with a new master. There was one top floor filled with rooms for the slaves, and three floors beneath it, filled with room for the guests. Every slave wore a leather collar, charmed to keep them from trying to escape. Red collars for more willing slaves who would need no coaxing at all. A blue collar meant the slave would need a little coaxing. Black meant that the man who paid for the slave for the night would have to be very forceful with her. Along with the collar, the slaves who were still virgins-mostly newer slaves-would wear a golden band around their wrist.

It was the one year anniversary of the hotel. To celebrate, the owner sent out invitations to every man within a hundred miles, inviting them to come stay one night at the hotel, free of charge.

That morning, Mia was wandering around the hotel lobby. Her fluffy white ears lay flat against her head as she growled softly. A bell had been put on her collar the evening before, after she was caught stealing food from the kitchen when the chef wasn't looking. The bell jingled with every step she took. She had tried to remove it earlier, only to receive a small but unpleasant electrical shock. So she let it be, and tried to think happy thoughts as she moved across the lobby on all four, her fluffy tail swishing back and forth.

He had received a message from the hotel management that they were having a annual party for their first year. He had heard things about that hotel, wondered whether he should go or not. In the end, his curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to go. Grabbing his cape, easily putting it on, he left his estate, heading to this hotel.

The place was big, he had to give them that. It wasn't intimidating, though. He had seen bigger. There were many collared woman going around, some scantily clad, and at least one of them were completely nude. It didn't deter him, but there wasn't too much to stare at, personally. He took a seat at a table alone, just waiting, looking around.

He was rather... entrancing. Attractive wasn't the right word for it. He was good looking, but there was a natural aura of allure with him that he didn't notice himself. He had medium length hair, hair that was a little wild at the moment. His eyes were a deep blue, and he wore a pair of black pants to match his cape. His shirt was white, buttoned up, though close enough to show a toned chest.

Mia watched this strange man come in and immediately forgot all about the bell. Her multi colored eyes-one a bright blue and the other a golden yellow-locked on to him as he walked. There was something strange about this man... She quickly followed after him, moving around easily on all fours, the bell jingling with every step that she took. Mia jumped up on the table he was at, sitting down on it. She let out a soft purr.

"Hello there. My name's Mia. what's yours?" Her head tilted to the side, her ears standing straight up. Today, she was wearing a simple white blouse, a little lower cut than normal, with a short black skirt.

He hardly heard the jingle of the bell, and he was taken by surprise slightly as the girl jumped onto the table, sitting on it and facing him. The ears and tail said neko to him, and she was dressed more conservatively than some of the girls he had seen so far. The way she was sitting, though, lifted her skirt some, and he ignored looking to see how much showed.

"I am Alexander." He said in a low, nearly seducing drawl. His hand couldn't help but reach out, scratching her just behind the ear. "And what are you here for?"

She began to purr louder, leaning in closer as he scratched behind her ear. He was scratching just the right spot. Her tail began to sway back and forth slowly. Mia was liking this man more and more.

"Keep scratching...just like...that.." She moved closer to him, "You smelled funny. I had to come see what you are."

He smiled as he heard her words, her request for him to continue while speaking about why she came over. His other arm came forward, wrapping around her waist and pulling her to him, eventually to sit on his lap. His fingers pushed in a little while he scratched behind her ears, just enough pressure to hit it better.

He was starting to wonder if she was in heat. "So, have you figured out what I am?" He said, now in a seducing voice.

Feeling his arm move around her waist, Mia let out a soft mew. He pulled her onto his lap and her body tensed slightly but relaxed again as he continued to scratch, feeling his fingers push in a little. She felt...odd...sitting on his lap, facing him. It made her squirm a little.

"No, I haven't. What are you?" Mia wasn't in heat yet-wouldn't be for a few more days-but there was something in Alex's voice that made her blush. Her cheeks were tinted a light pink as she closed her eyes. Mia squirmed more in his lap, purring even louder.

He smiled as she purred, his hand never stopping in its scratching of her ear. Her words made him smile, showing off his fangs. He never said a word about it, though letting her enjoy how he was touching her. His other hand came up, slowly rubbing over her back, fingernails doing very light scratching.

Mia's eyes were closed, so she did not see his fangs. Her back arched slightly as he began to scratch it, her body pressing lightly against his. Her hands moved up to press against his chest. Through his shirt, she could feel each and every muscle. Her fingers slowly began to trace these muscles. She squirmed in his lap again, for the moment forgetting that he had not answered her question yet. Mia was too preoccupied with this strange feeling he was giving her, and the muscles her fingers were tracing.

Her preoccupation helped him a little, as his hands slowly worked on her body. He left her ear alone after a while, that smile still on his face. "Such a playful neko." He said in a teasing voice, looking over her. "But how playful is she?" He bent his head down, kissing her neck lightly, nipping her with her fangs, but not hard enough to break her skin.

Mia blushed more at his words. Her hands stopped moving as he stopped scratching her ears. She was going to protest but stopped as she felt his lips on her neck, letting out a barely audible moan. Feeling his fangs Mia's body suddenly tensed. Mia suddenly realized what he was and began to panic slightly, letting out soft mews and trying to squirm away. It was difficult, though. Mia was wedged between him and the table. Her ears drooped as she mewed again, the blush gone from her cheeks.

He lifted his head slowly as she started to struggle, frowning slightly. His arms moved to hold her, trying to stop her struggling. "It is alright, I am not going to hurt you." He whispered softly to her. His hand went up again, scratching her being the ear again.

Mia stopped struggling as he began to scratch behind her ear again. She trembled slightly in his lap, letting out soft whimpers.

"P-please don't bite me..." She mewed, her voice shaky. Mia was terrified. She had heard many horrible stories about vampires, and about how they drained the blood of people and left them for dead. There had been a few vampires there in the hotel before, but Mia had never seen them, though she later heard stories of the vampires drinking the blood of the slaves they had paid for for the night. The slaves had lived, but they were confined to their room for a night or two to recover. One slave was even taken away to the hospital after a vampire had drank too much blood. Mia didn't want that to happen to her.

"I am not going to bite you." He whispered to her, nipping her ear very lightly. "I promise. You have heard too many horror stories of my kind." That was partially true, there were only a couple of handfuls of vampires that drained their victims completely, but they were the most well known. "I will be very gentle with you."

"Y-you won't...bite me...?" Mia began to relax slowly. He didn't seem like the other vampires that had come here. The other girls had said that they were very forceful and got angry when they didn't get their way. He didn't seem angry with her...actually, he seemed very calm. Maybe he was different than those others...She pressed against him a little, her hands on his chest again.

He smiled as she relaxed, shaking his head slowly. "No, I won't bite you." He repeated, feeling her body ease up and her hand gently move onto his chest. "Unless, you want me to." He whispered, a seducing tease right into her ear, the other ear being occupied with his hands. "I couldn't turn down that request from a beautiful neko such as yourself."

Her cheeks flushed, turning crimson at his compliment. She began to purr softly, squirming in his lap. Mia was starting to feel a odd again, this time the feeling stronger. She gave a soft mew and pressed more against him. Mia hesitated for a second before placing a soft kiss on his lips, pulling back quickly. Her cheeks flushed more and she looked away a little, unsure of why she had done that.

He was surprised by the kiss, but he smiled, welcoming it before she pulled it back. She was blushing but purring, looking away from him. He simply smiled, moving his lips to her ear again. "Would you like me to get us a private room?"

"Yes, please." She mewed eagerly and squirmed again. Her ears were standing straight up on her head, her eyes bright. Mia leaned in, kissing him again, letting it linger a little longer than the last one. Then she slid off of his lap and onto the floor, tail swishing back and forth.

She definitely seemed more than eager for him, and her kiss proved it. He returned it, until she pulled away and got on the floor. He scratched her ears for a moment before heading to the keeper. "I would like a room." Alexander said, handing the man some gold. The man nodded, handing him a key, then turning to Mia. "Show the man to his room."

Mia rubbed against his legs as they headed for the keeper, purring loudly. As she heard what room he had been given, she nodded. Mia rubbed against his leg once more then headed off towards a nearby flight of stairs, still on all fours. She raced up them, then sat down and waited patiently at the top for him to catch up to her. Her tail swished eagerly and she mewed a few times.

She definitely seemed eager. He smiled as she rushed off ahead of him, after enjoying her nuzzling against his legs. He stayed one step behind her, making to keep her in eyesight. The moment he reached the stairs, he scratched her behind the ears for a moment. "Which room?"

"Follow me. It's not too far." She led him down a hallway, stopping halfway down and sitting in front of one of the doors. "It's this one...I've been inside this one before. He gave you a really nice room." She purred louder, waiting for him to open the door.

He followed her, smiling as she stopped in front of the door. Her words made him smile. "Well, i hope it is a nice room." He unlocked the door, leading her in. It was a nice room, soft but dark colors on the wall with a soft looking bed. HE closed the door behind her, locking it without a sound, before turning to her. "Hmm... what to do with such a beautiful neko now that we're alone..."

She began to rub against his legs again, arching her back slightly. Mia was still purring rather loudly. She wanted him to scratch her ears and back again, like he had been at the table-she liked how that felt. Not many men who came in here would give her this much attention. They would always be taken away from her by another slave, ones who usually wore much less than she did.

Back
Top Bottom