Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for the more unusual side of things (new ideas April 26th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for anything that's different, fandoms, original settings, anything as long as we have a plot or setup that isn't plain old, see my second post for ideas.

I go through all the threads, its same old same old, I'm looking for people (frankly I can't really afford to be bias) to play rp's involving odd things, impossible things, a few rules:

1.I don't care if your male or female, as long as the rp itself is either FxM or FxF or something whose whose gender is difficult to determine, but it doesn't have a big floppy dick opposite a male XD, I'm willing to play either side male or female or big squishy space monster.

2.I am open to nearly any idea, though there are certain things i won't do, namely scat, the rest is mostly preference but I'm not a fan of oversize sexual organs, beyond that mostly anything is possible though not necessarily Carte Blanche.

3.I'm of the mind that there are no bad ideas, I generally try not to say no, I say "ok, but maybe we can add this?" essentially if you want something odd you can do something odd for me as well, give and take, or we might take some aspects and leave others.

4.I'm not looking for pure smut, adventure, romance, action, espionage they are all viable themes for an rp, smut and plenty of it is ok bit without a strong story it's like a building without walls.

5.I greatly prefer PM's but threads and email aren't off the menu entirely.

6.see my second posts for a few smaller but more challenging ideas, this first post is more related to kinks, what I like and more normal plots.

So that's about it, I will fill this thread with every strange idea, picture or setting I can think of, feel free to send whatever wild ideas you have to me, or post here!

Fantasy Ideas:

a sorceress gambit
An sorceress has lost to the knight, he has her under his sword and has saved the town, in a last gambit she casts a spell, one that destroys her physical form but allows her to enter his mind and the minds of others as well as objects and creatures as a sort of spirit, now the knight has to figure out a way to get rid of her for good even as she tries to convince him otherwise.

Bit of a big craving, something similar to the Wolf Among Us, doesn't require knowing the game as it more just includes a similar world to and the fables comics, think dark gritty new york with hundreds of year old fairy tails trying to make their way through it.

Could be many different setups, I'm open to suggestion, discussion or if you happen to have an idea id love to hear it!

The Duel
A duel between summoners, think magic the gathering or any other cardgame where you are trying to whittle your opponents down, it could be sexual, where the things and people they summon force themselves on each other and there opponent, or it might simply end with the winner taking the loser as a prize.
it could be done simply with a made up setting, or we might take one of these cardgames as the starting point.
-Possible Kinks: Force, transformation, monsters, multiple partners, magic

The Gorgon
A gorgon has been "terrorizing" a local town, this might be her actually attacking, or it might be simply scared townsfolk seeing a monster and trying to kill it, given her nature anyone who tries this fails spectacularly, enter a blind monk, He enters the gorgon's layer to find she is either not as bad as she seems, mostly just lonely, or she is just as bad and finally has a playmate that won't go cold on her...

Old Rivalries
Fantasy races always have there old quarrels, elves and orcs, dwarves and goblins, so what happens when a member of each race is forced into a death game by an evil necromancer? the two must fight against time itself to undo a curse, or maybe to rescue a mutual friend
-Possible kinks:hate fucking, competition, slow budding romance

Catch them all
Inspired by games like Shin Megami Tensei (if you know what this is you get a hug) and Pokemon, a person goes around capturing various creatures, they could be pokemon, demons, or just monsters (could even take place in the same setting as the summoner idea up top!) however this isn't just a simple beat them up and toss a ball at them, no they have to willingly join you, this might be accomplished with a contract, or a trade, favors, or simply a rustle in the hay together.
-possible kinks:Monsters, gangbangs, magic

My father, Lord of Darkness
Based around this this pair, the male character is the son of the big bad, those guys in all those fantasy novels that the hero defeats? that was him, he won too, but like all mortals he grew old and he was invariably assassinated, leaving his son to rule.

His son isn't sure what he is, he has his fathers ambition and skill but he has yet to develop his contempt for life and the cruelty that won his father the throne.

His right hand woman, a dark elf who served his father and was one of his most trusted allies as he worked his way across the country, she is simultaneously extremely loyal and utterly unsure of what to think of her old comrades son, she tests him and tries to push him down the "right" path, but is surprisingly bashful around him.

Enter the heroine she essentially throws herself to the dogs, knowing that the big bad won't just lock her in a dungeon, he might leave her around, might try to tempt her or make her into a "harem girl" of his, her plan is to sway him the other way, towards making his reign one of peace and prosperity.

this rp might work best with 3 players, it is also possible that I play two characters or you do, it is of course up for debate.
-Possible kinks:bondage, romance, magic, monsters,

I'm a freak now...
When his friend doesn't show up at school for several days, a young man decides to visit her and make sure she's ok, he's always had a crush on her but she's never noticed him in that way, so when he finds her an entirely different girl, changed by a curse or a disease or similar, will he still have feelings for her? will she even want to be around him?
-Possible Kinks: monster girl, furry, romance, magic,

Conscience
What if the little devil and angel on your shoulder weren't so little? what if they were beings who could only interact with you, be seen by and felt by you? being born with some greater significance you will on day cause a great change to happen and both sides want it to be in there favor.

Scifi Ideas:

the weapon
It seems obvious in hindsight, you build an assassin android for a shady mob and they try and off you so all the secrets are lost with your death, leaving them a one of a kind weapon with no known weaknesses, they didn't anticipate the android taking a liking to it's master and going on the run with him.

Fandom Ideas:

Trapped in Runeterra:
A pair of players of league of legends (though it could translate easily enough to many other games) find themselves suddenly not just playing as there characters but being them, this can lead to several different options:
1) they have essentially become the character, replacing them on runeterra
2) when the match is over they don't leave the world, but become summoners, when they join matches they take over the champions temporarily

From there it becomes a quest to find a way to return to the real world before they get trapped, or they may decide they like it and wish to stay.

I am open to play and being opposite nearly any champions, though I'd honestly like some of the less popular female champions given the option.

Real Ideas

Issuesnew!!!!
A boy and girl, stuck together in a hospital room, both have severe medical issues, both feel lost and alone, they strike up a friendship and friendship leads to a more physical relationship, what happens when they get release, will the real world outside their room allow them to stay together?

Desperation
A pair live on the street, doing whatever they have to to make ends meet, it's nothing specific but there's a lot of potential for dark themes here, they turn to robbery or worse, they get an offer from a rich man to film a video... They or one might do drugs, abuse and all sorts of nastyness, one might have some sort of disease or sickness.

Also works with fantasy or scifi!
-possible kinks:incest, non-con, romance, fantasy

Videogames:
-Overwatch****
-Warframe
-Darksouls
-Final Fantasy (preferences for 1,7,12,14,15)
-Shin Megami Tensei & Persona
-League of Legends (again not super uncommon, but some of the stranger champions might be fun!)
-World of Warcraft (from Naga to Pandaren to Worgen, and all the races between)
-Tera
-Pokemon (I'd be after some of the less commonly played pokemon, trainers and mixes there-in)
-Smite
-Paladins
-Duelyst
-Witcher
And many more!

Anime:
-Welcome to the NHK (not exactly unrealistic, but a shut-in drug user and the girl trying to save him might get pretty interesting)
-Durarara! (um...Celty?)
-No Game No Life (a newer series with lots of fun races)
-Fate/Stay Night
-Angel Beats
-Steins Gate
-Kill La Kill
-Durarara
-Attack on Titan***
-Soul eater
-Tokyo Ghoul

Movies/TV Shows:
-Game of Thrones
-Penny Dreadful
-Star trek