Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim Arena of blood and sex

Ok so I'm not quite ready to plan out a huge open world group RP, so I'm starting small, so here we are, the Arena. The basic premise is that you signed up [either by force or willingly] to do a tournament, the winner gets fame, wealth, weapons, and freedom, the losers..get violated. So basically behind the Arena there will be no serious fighting, a fist fight is ok but no weapons, and this area is also for sleeping, chatting, and casual sex if you please. Then there is the Outside Arena, a caged off area, plenty big for all characters, where we can train, forge weapons with victory spoils, and spar; again the sparring is purely friendly, but the loser is still expected to be respectful and do the victors bidding [to an extent]. Do note that this area is within public view, so sex and sparring will most likely be spectated.

Now to the Arena, this is where the competition will take place, and where you will rise or fall. Now some of the time you will be versing either an animal/creature of some kind, to earn bonus reward or be humiliated and raped by the being. The other times you will verse other contestants, either other players or just random character i produce, win and there your bitch, NO KILLING: despite being an arena mercy must be shown unless they give no other choice or it is accidental. Therefore if you win [or lose] and are just incapacitated momentarly or in a situation where the king calls the shots then you give in willingly and your hands are tied behind your back, you then can be done to however the opponent pleases!

You just got Wabbajack!

Wabbajack! Wabbajack! Wabbajack!

====================

"So, the cat's-paw of the Septims arrives at last. You didn't think me unawares? Here of all places, in the paradise that I created? Look now, upon my paradise, Gaiar Alata, in the old tongue, a vision of the past... and the future."

Back
Top Bottom