Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He finished unbuttoning her blouse, and slid his hand under her shirt, and began to gently massage her breast as his kisses continued. His other had rested directly between her legs slowly moving up, and down.

Angel felt Ferus hand massaging her breasts gently and she was actually comfy with this and it didn't bother her at all. Angel felt his other hand slowly going up and down her legs and she slightly squrims a little bit.

Her breast were so soft, and he loved the way she moved as she squirmed. "Angel...I want you..." He smiled. He slipped his hand into her pants, and rubbed over her woman hood just for a moment before penetrating her with a single finger. He laid kisses down her neck.

Angel gently begins to moan when she feels Ferus single fingers pentrating her woman hood and she monaed with a little bit of pleasure in her moans. Angel said to Ferus,"I had no idea you wanted me until you told me now,how much do you want me Ferus please show me how much you want me."

He was a little surprised she couldn't tell. He was trying to hide it a little, but still thought it was obvious. However if she wanted him to show her how much he wanted her that's just what he would do. A second finger slid into her as he began to move his fingers in an out of her faster. He leaned down, and began to kiss at her breast, and softly bite at her nipples.

Angel moans again from this feeling and she squrims a bit more,and felt his second finger sliding in and out of her more faster then ever before. She felt him kissing her breasts softly and slowly and she also felt him bite down on her nipples nice and gently.

He let his hands gently, and carefully run over her frame. He could feel the warmth of her body. He slowly removed her clothes laying her down on the bed. "Angel...have you done this before?" He asked. She was a pirate, and he knew pirate women were different than men. They didn't go from bed to bed like men.

Angel said to him,"No I've never ever done this before at all,this will be my first time doing this with a man. Why have you ever done this before or not Ferus hmm.?"

He smiled very softly. "I have, but only once." He leaned down onto her, and began to softly kiss at her neck again. His hands gently ran over her body as if trying not to miss a part of her almost as if trying to read her like a map to find out where she wanted him to go. His kisses trailed down her body over her chest, and stomach till he rested between her legs. He gently kissed her sensitive womanhood.

Angel felt Ferus kissing down her body and she then felt him kissing and touching her senstive womanhood and Angel moans again and she squirms more faster then ever before.

He took hold of her legs. "Don't squirm so much. I promise i'm going to make you feel good." He moved in between her legs placing soft kisses as her thighs, and breathing on her womanhood before allowing his tongue to lap at her.

Angel relaxes and she doesn't squrim so much like she did once before and she felt Ferus lapping over her womanhood and Angel said to Ferus,''Oh god i'm going to cum anytime soon oh god keep going oh god yes.''

He loved hearing her voice sound so desperate. She was so cute when she called out. He continued to lick at her his tongue lightly flicking at her clit. As his tongue began to pay more attention to her clit his finger slowly sneaked it's way up her thigh and into her wet virgin womanhood.

Angel was moaning like heck and she said to Ferus,''I'm going to cum right now oh god yes,yes, and yes oh god i can't hold myself back from cumming oh god Ferus.'' Angel finally cums over Ferus tongue about three times and she was begining to pant a little bit and try to catch her breathe for a few minutes.

Ferus proud of his skills panted as he pulled back for a moment before returning to lap p her overflowing juices. "So, how that my lass? Is that something you can feel yourself becoming accustomed to?" He stood up licking his lips. "but it wouldn't be fair if only you got to feel good would it?" He stood up and dropped his pants moving to sit on his bed. "Why don't you take a go at it." he said referring to his erect member.

Angel said to Ferus,''That was excellent and it felt so damn good as well and I'll try my best to make you feel good as best as I can okay Ferus.'' Angel places her mouth over his erect member and she begins to suck on his member up and down and once in a while she'll use her tongue as well but not all the time.

She seemed a little nervous as she positioned to take his member into her mouth. He gently placed his hand on her head as she got close enough. "Oh, yeah...that's it." He said as she lovingly wrapped her warm lips around his member. He liked the way she teased him with her tongue as she worked up and down. His member gave a light twitch releasing just a little precum.

Angel shallows Ferus precum and said to him,''Did you enjoy that as much as I did and did I make you feel good like you made me feel good too yes or no Ferus?''

"Of course i enjoyed that." He smiled. "Wait!, Shhhh!" he said as he quickly got his pants. "I think i hear something on the top deck. Everyone said they were staying out for the night right? who could that be?"

Angel got herself dressed as well and said to Ferus,''It can't be those annoying siren they know how to make a man fall in love and end up in killing them its a siren i reconize that sound Ferus.'' Angel headed up to the deck and sure enough it was an injuried siren and Angel said to the Siren,''Hold still do not move or attack me let me help you please i know what i'm doing trust me.'' The siren nodded her head and Angel very carefully removed a harpoon from the siren fin and she tends to it's wound and the siren was in pain and the pain was gone. The siren said to Ferus and Angel,''Blackbeard is hunting you down Ferus and he did this to me.'' ''Beware of BlackBeard Ferus and Angel.'' Angel helps the siren to a guest room that had a huge water tank and the siren jumps into the tank of water until her fin was fully healed up. angel said to Ferus,''That siren is my friend and she must of been following us and that is good she warned us about Captain BlackBeard and his crew Ferus.''

"who knew you had such exotic friends?" he smiled as he looked at the attractive Siren before turning his attention back to Angel. "Hm...will she be ok here?" he asked looking at the large tank. "Do you think she'd mind if we finished what we were up to?"

Angel looked at Siren and said to her,''Will you be alright in here by yourself and Ferus and I will close this door and locked it up so no one can bother you while your wound fully heals up are you going to be alright Terra?'' Terra nods her head and Angel closes the door and locks it up and said to Ferus,''Let's finish what we were going to finish up with let's go Ferus.''

He nodded. "Let us indeed my beautiful lass." he said. He gently kissed her her neck as they made their way back to his cabin. He didn't waste much time removing her pants and shirt kissing her deeply as he did so. His hands gently gripping her waist as he moved her toward the bed. "Angel prepare yourself your first time may hurt a little. Are you ready?"

Angel said to Ferus,''Yes i am ready and i know that my first time will hurt and if i do cry it's because of the pain and not because of you okay Ferus.'' ''I'm ready and let's do this my love go for it Ferus.''

He didn't want to delay this any longer, He gently slid his finger into her to make sure she was still wet and to his dekight she was like a running faucet. He slowly positioned himself and slid into her. He suddenly stopped feeling her hymen wall. He lived how tight she felt he panted slightly and in s swift motion he entered hrr completrly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom