Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City Girl Turns Country [Traveler/Vampire07]

When he told her he wanted her hand but shivered as he ran his fingers across her palms. What he said about teaching her new things confused her. Though instead of asking him what he meant by that but she grabbed his fingers and squeezed tightly.

"I'm not afraid to hold some power in my hands. You know I can handle a rifle. I do know to exhale then fire and not yank the trigger." She stood there but she shook her head. "John, if you're advised to spend time with me then why are you going against your Attorney's wishes? It doesn't make sense." She looked up at him closely as something told her he was going against the advice because he wanted to.

"When and where do you want to meet up?" She said as she removed her hand from his fingers but it hurt for her to step back from him. If anyone saw she wanted it to be clear this was a business interaction or made it look that way.

He was impressed by the strength in her hand, and when she pulled her hand away he was sad to see her step back. "Richard wanted me to back off because I thought that I was threatening you... that I scared you with my past. But it's obvious that you don't scare easily."

John looked in her eyes as she asked her question. "Let's start tomorrow. Why don't you come down here in the morning. I can show you what I have and we can take the top three down to the range. Wear something with a sturdy belt. I'm going to teach you how to carry on your hip, and then we'll have to talk to the sheriff about starting your paperwork so that you can start carrying as soon as possible. You can open carry now if you want to, but I advise against it if you have a choice. You don't want the bad guys to know that you can protect yourself. You'd be the first person they shoot."

He drew in a deep breath. "Anyway... thanks for the beer. I'm looking forward to working with you again."

So it made sense why he created distance between them. Her shoulders relaxed and when he made note their business was done, she leaped up wrapping her arms around his neck. The movements knocked his hat off as she held on to him.

"John, you couldn't scare me if you tried." Her voice was soft as she spoke in his ear. Pulling away from him as she left the pen then mounted Valor but she didn't take off right away as she looked down at him. "I will admit this. If you're there then perhaps I won't be so hesitant on trying new things." Smiling as she turned away then taking off.

"John!" Mae called out. "Did you put the word out to outsiders?" She said as she brought the list of new clients who were wanting him. They were from the towns that surrounding his hometown. "They want you to work on their animals."

When she hugged him he naturally put his arms around her and pulled her in closer, tight against his body. "John, you couldn't scare me if you tried." Her voice was soft as she spoke in his ear. He felt her breath against his skin and it made his flesh awaken.

She pulled away and mounted Valor as John was mulling over his reaction to her. She was full of surprises. Good surprises. He thought over what she said to him as she rode off. Aunt Mae had said that Lillian liked him. Was she giving him the green light to move forward?

John accepted the list from his Aunt Mae. "All of these?" It was odd - he looked at the list of people. "Well... what do you know?" John smiled. "Oh, and I have an appointment for the first part of tomorrow too. Lillian asked for some shooting lessons." He smiled at his aunt. "I guess you were right."

She gave him a smug grin. "Boy, when are you going to just start taking that for granted? Your Aunt Mae is always right."

Lillian had her hand in helping his business since him losing clients was her fault. So she reached out in hope there were some people who'd take him on. From what she seen there was some people who'd take John on. Though during that day she rode Diamond who took the show jumping as if she was born for it. She took her on trails and down the dirt roads.

When morning came she had a basket of muffins and a thermos of coffee. Driving over to his clinic to see the mare and her foal was in a stall but they looked happy. Smiling as she walked to the house and knocked. "John, its Lillian!" She called out but Aunt Mae was up already.

"Come on in! He's out taking care of the horses." She let Lillian in and took the muffin she was offered. "JOHN! Lillian's here!" She yelled from the door way then turned taking Lillian to the gun safe so they could take a look before John appears.

"Now he told me the ones that he thought that you'd like, but he was going to let you look at a few others too." She pulled open a panel of wood and revealed the safe behind it. One of the drawers pulled out, revealing a selection of pistols in a handmade wooden rack. "I suppose the question you need to figure out first is whether you want a wheel gun or a semi auto." She smiled at Lillian. "He has a lot to chose from. One of his little hobbies."

"Have you ever shot a pistol? John was pretty happy to have a reason to spend the morning with you, if you don't mind my saying." She gave Lillian a sideways hug. "I'm so happy that you two are talking again."

Lillian blushed at Mae's happiness that they were talking. "I need him, Aunt Mae. He's the best with guns and he has even offered hand to hand combat." Looking at the revolvers to the automatic pistols. Lillian looked at the ones John had pointed out for her and only one of the three was comfortable. It was easy to pull the slide back and eject the casing. Yet there was a revolver that was comfortable for her as well.

"I may have shot pistols once or twice. I got skittish when it kept popping my hands upwards so I switched to rifles." Though right there she just registered those words: "John was pretty happy to have a reason to spend the morning with you."

"Wait..He's happy for a reason? Why?" She looked at the older woman. "Yes, we're friends and neighbors but..." She looked at the guns he had picked out and he actually took the time to help her plus yesterday with him telling her he'd be there to help her explore and his embrace. Suddenly her eyes went wide as her cheeks turned a bright red. It hit her that John may have grown fond of her. "So him confronting my ex, him going out of his way for my horses and me....He wouldn't do that just for anyone does he?"

"Oh... he'd do it for others, sure. John's like that. But he has extra incentive with you," Mae informed her. "I haven't seen him look that way about someone for... well, forever." She shrugged. "I could tell that he liked you the first time he came home after meeting you. He was frustrated beyond belief." She chuckled, arranging the three pistols that John had picked out on the table.

The first one was actually one that she used to carry; a Springfield revolver that held a .38 caliber round. The second one was a Ruger, a slim .380 that would be easy to conceal, and the third was Walther .22 that John usually used to teach people the basics of shooting with. It was another pink gun, one that Mae picked out about ten years ago.

"Make sure to have him show you his personal favorite too. He usually doesn't take it out, but I think a woman like you could handle it." She winked at Lillian.

"Handle what?" Asked John as he walked in. He saw the pistols laid out and he walked over. "So... teaching my class for me, are you?" He smiled at his aunt and gave her a little hug. "Do you want to come to the range with us?"

"Oh no..." Mae waved the thought away. "Besides, who would watch the shop? You kids have fun."

John looked over and smiled at Lillian. He assumed that her flushed appearance was simply over looking at the guns. "How are you doing this morning?"

Taking the three guns as she moved to his side. "Good but your Aunt mentioned you had a favorite. Mind showing it to me?" Smirking as while she poked his side. "Come on lets take it to the gun range." Giving him a slight pout but when he grabbed his favorite and she was ushered out to his truck. With the guns and ammo loaded up she sat at his side.

The whole trip to the gun range she hoped he wouldn't ask why she was blushing. She talked about how the foal was doing and she mentioned on wanting to be there to see how its done. After awhile they arrive at the gun range but when they got a stall she put on her ear protection. "Lets start with the Springfield Revolver.." She said as she reached out for the weapon but flash backs of her time with the pistol came flooding back. Her hand trembled as she grabbed hold of it but her nerves were showing.

"I'm carrying my favorite," he admitted, and when she poked his side she could feel the hard holster under his shirt. John raised his eyebrows at her. She was awfully pouty and pokey that day. Playful, if he had to put a single word to it. He loaded up their gear and then helped her into the truck. Once they got to the gun range John checked in with the range master. Most days it was vacant, but on the weekends there was usually someone in charge to keep things flowing well.

He set out their weapons and put the ammo to the side. When she grabbed the revolver he clasped a hand over hers and said something to her, but it didn't come through the ear protection. He nodded, reached up to her ears, and turned on the sound. The electronic ears came to life and it was like she had superman's hearing. "I said, you don't just grab a man's gun and start shooting." He smiled at her and gently pushed her hand to the the table. "Let's go over some safety things first, okay? I know that you've shot before, but it's just a precaution."

He put on his own electronic ears and turned them on. When they were just talking it was like everything was enhanced. She could hear the crunching of feet on the gravel, and the sounds of the leaves rustling. When someone nearby shot a round, though, the earphones immediately protected their ears and muffled the sound.

"Alright then. Are you okay?" He felt the trembling in her hands. "I'm right here with you, Lillian. I'm not going to let you get hurt." He smiled at her. "Okay... do you know what it means when they say that the range is hot?"

Lillian was ready to elbow him in the ribs for pulling the gun from her. When he turned the special hearing on she looked at him but she didn't say a word until he turned his on.

"Please John, I'm not that sheltered." She said as she turned to face him but noticed he held her trembling hand. Looking up at him as she decided to tell him why she was nervous. "I got spooked when I first handled a pistol. After a second try I tried a rifle; from that point on I was in love with rifles." Out of instinct she wrapped her hand around his own giving it a tiny squeeze. "Yes, I know what it means when the Range is hot. No one can go out there to set up their targets and if there are new comers they have to wait until the Range is cold."

Her green eyes looked up into his brown hues as she realized he had been smiling often. Silently cursing Aunt Mae for bumping her mind onto a track to hunt for John's smile or to keep track of it. Smiling at him but realized she had been holding his hand and she quickly let his hand go while she looked back at the range behind her. She noted there was a target at 50 yrds, 100 yrds and 150 yrds but she turned her back to him as she waited until the range was cold.

Her ears perked as she heard the call "CESFIRE! RANGE IS COLD!" Lillian looked to John as she had to move around him while he got the rounds ready. She walked out to the field to the 50 yrd line then set up her target. Men were looking at her in shock that a woman of her age was there. Returning to John's side as she smirked. "John, you know you can show your gun. Donna and Richard worked with the police so you can carry your gun." After a few minutes she heard the range was hot.

He didn't mind her hand on his, in his.. or anywhere else. He was just enjoying being with her. He didn't correct her when she went out to the 50 yard target and taped a silhouette on it. He just shook his head and smiled, setting the ammo aside and not bothering to load up the pistols. He never started with a loaded pistol when he taught people, and though she was 'not that sheltered' he thought that she might could use a bit of sheltering.

When she returned he nodded at her. "Oh, I know. I've got my permit reinstated, but that doesn't mean that I like to show people that I'm carrying. Most people freak out, like I've got a live rattler strapped to me or something."

He handed her back the pistol, not bothering to tell her that it was still empty. "Wait until the range is hot, then use the sights just like you would a rifle. I want to see what your natural form is before I start trying to change it." Truthfully, he was having a difficult time not noticing her form. For that moment, though, he wanted to have her point at a target that would be considered too far away for a proper self-defense pistol fight.... but it would allow them to stand in the shelter of the covered range while learning the basics.

Moving in front of him as she noticed he didn't load the revolver. Smiling as she slipped each bullet in but she left the safety on. Lillian noticed that the yards were off compared to self defense but she wanted him to help her get use to pistols once more.

Silently as the gun fire goes off around them but Lillian wrapped her hand around the handle as her other hand cupped the butt of the Springfield. She had closed her eyes trying to forget the pushing action the small guns had on her hands. Looking down the sight of the barrel. Little did she know thanks to John she'll discover a certain pressure that will make her want more.

He raised his eyebrows as she started to load the pistol, but he said nothing. Then when she lifted the gun and closed her eyes he stepped behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other hand around the pistol, keeping the hammer from moving. His lips grazed her ear as he held her firmly in that position.

"I didn't tell you to load the pistol," he whispered warmly into her ear. His hand flattened across her abdomen and his other stayed locked over her hands. "If you want me to teach you, then you have to do what I tell you to do."

His lips curved into a soft smile as he felt her body pressing against his. He had strong legs from riding, and because he kept himself in shape his stomach was flat and firm. John's arms were lean but strong and rods of muscle flexed as he applied more pressure to keep her still. "Now Lillian, do you think you can do what your told? Or do I need to spend some time with you in the round pen?"

When he pressed into her while he wrapped his strong arm around her. His hand pressing into her flat stomach while his body formed against her own. The way he spoke to her made her jump and thankfully she had the safety on as her finger curled around the trigger. Trembling against him as she put the gun down on the table with her hands spread out.

No man had pressed himself against her from behind. "And what would you do to me in the round pen?" Smirking as she looked at him while dirty thoughts were rushing through her mind. Would he ride her? Tie her hands up while he caressed her body? Lillian couldn't help but wonder as she felt her own loins ache by now. Since her loins ached she had to shift but the way John stood, she was shifting her ass right against his groin.

His eyes narrowed slightly. First in pleasure that she put the gun down, then in increased pleasure when she seemed to grind herself against him. It had been a calculated risk, but he wanted to know if Aunt Mae was on the right track. It seemed like she was.

"I'd do what I do to all my new horses; move you until you were doing what I wanted you to, simply because it seemed like the natural thing to do." He slowly released her once her hands left the revolver. "Now... I want you to carefully unload that gun. Keep the muzzle pointed down range, and then once it's empty, I want you to take the safety off, aim it, and then depress the trigger as if you were shooting it. And I want you to keep your eyes open. Okay?"

Smiling softly as she unloaded the revolver like he said but she noticed he hadn't moved away from her. Though she didn't want him to move away as she liked this. "Let me guess one thing at a time?" Asking him as she aimed the muzzle down range but after a few moments she kept her eyes open while she squeezed the trigger. The revolver clicked.

Thinking about why he was standing so close still. With one hand she reached down and ran her hand over the curves of their hips meeting. He made sure there was no space between them. Smiling as she put her hand back on the table. "If you press any harder you're going to have me pinned and at your mercy."

He felt her hand running over his hip and hers, and that soft touch sent a thrill down his legs. "Is that what you want?" He asked her quietly. "To be pinned and at my mercy?" He put his hand over hers and brought it back to the pistol.

"So... you did well with not flinching when you pulled the trigger, but there was a tiny bit of a push in your hand." He took the pistol from her, and standing behind her he showed her the teacup hold. Instead of extending his thumbs along the side of the pistol, though, he had them off the gun. "When you grip the pistol it should be 60% push, 40% pull. It's called an isometric grip. I also don't advocate laying your thumbs down like this," he showed her the way most competitors shot, "because there are some pistols that have their safety along that side of the barrel. You might accidentally put the safety on when you want it off."

John looked over her shoulder at her. "Sometimes the gun you have in a fight isn't yours; it's good to train in a way that lets you be the most successful with whatever is in your hands." He handed the pistol back to her, but didn't step away. "Now you try it."

Oh! He seem to try and coax her wild side out of her. Listening to him as her hands followed his example. Though he did have a point about she may not be defending herself with her own gun. She was having fun going back and forth between them. Following his orders as she went through different holds but when it came to firing she used what he taught her but when her hands jerked upwards she cursed softly. To her it felt like she could support the pistol but the rifle she had her shoulder.

After a few hours she gotten use to the jerking motion and learned to roll with it. Yet he gotten her so wound up from pressing into her, joking about sexual things and what he'd do. About eleven they packed up and headed back to the clinic. "We can stop by the station later about a permit for me. But...What about hand to hand combat? My place? Lets say after your rounds?" Smiling at him as her long hair was braided but with their teasing and tiny breaks she welcomed his own harassing.

Saying her farewells she got into her truck and headed home to work with Valor. After she got home she didn't notice the bouquet of red roses but there was one blue one among them. Though Lillian worked Valor hard with his running on a make shift track in the empty pasture. The big boy was getting faster and could last longer but the grinding motion against her had satisfied her own urges for now. After his work out she unsaddled him and let him run off to graze but Lillian went to the barn where she'd be when John arrived.

Within the few hours she cleaned the stalls, replaced the bedding and got fresh hay in the two stalls and refilled the buckets after cleaning them. She didn't know when he was going to appear as she took the chance spray herself down to cool off. Sighing in relief as she stood back up flipping her hair back and beads of water ran over the curves of her breasts. Her muscles ached and yet she couldn't help but to imagine John leaning against her from behind. Biting her lower lip as she walked to the stall where she was tied up and a part of her like light restraints. Though she wished her first time with bondage was with someone who was careful or knew if they went to far.

As they drove back to his clinic, Lillian asked if he might come by after his rounds to work with her on self-defense. "It might be late..." he started to explain, but then he realized that she knew that it would be late. That was the point. "But I'll come by." He helped her out of his truck and began to unload his gear, then he watched her drive off towards her own home.

His Aunt Mae walked out an smiled at him. "Have a nice morning?"

John smiled and shook his head at her brazenness. "Yes, I always enjoy time out on the range," he answered, noting that her carriage had been hooked up earlier. "And what about you? Mr. Harrison come by?"

She smiled naughtily and helped his with his pistols. "And what if he did?"

---

Later that evening he came home after a long bought of working to get a couple of families' horses caught up on vaccinations and worming treatment. Some of the horses didn't want to be caught, and so John wound up having to lasso a few and bring them in the hard way. It was an exhausting afternoon, but he made a good amount of money from it and was able to set up a few dental appointments and two geldings in the next month.

He parked on the other side of Lillian's barns and heard the sound of water coming from inside the barn. It was eerily familiar when he walked through the door; he couldn't help but think about the sight of her tied up in the stall, her clothes cut off her lean and curvy body. What he saw, though, was better; water ran down her skin and over her hips, and her hair sparkled as it flipped over and smacked her back. John leaned against the opening and watched her for a moment. He enjoyed the way she moved when she didn't think anyone was watching her.

A few moments later he decided to speak up. "Someone left a bouquet of roses on your porch." He straightened up and walked towards her. "What else needs to be done before we can wrap up the barn for the night?"

Jumping as she turned to look at him seeing he was worn out. Smirking as she decided to ignore the news about the roses. Turning to face him as he moved to her. "Besides getting the duo in their stalls...Nothing. I got their stalls prepared for the night." In the light she could see he had a work out with his work but she remembered something about the stall behind her.

"I was thinking of removing the matting from this stall and using it to cushion the falls when we get to training." She said as she nodded to the stall where she was tied up. "I could use this as open storage for saddles, halters and even... My ropes." She said the last bit on purpose but she was resisting the need to kiss him to see his reaction to it. "I'll admit since we're alone now. But since that day I curious about restraints and like someone to know if and when he's taken them to far."

Walking by him as she looked at his ass while she went outside. Whistling loudly as the two horses walked to the gate. All she did was open the gate and the two trotted to their stalls. Smiling she walked back into the barn seeing the two enjoying their oats while she shut their stalls. Her heart was humming by now as she knew its now or never. Quietly she walked to John, grabbed him by his jeans while she leaned up and pressed her soft lips against his own. She could taste the sweat that fell onto his lips but slowly she pulled her lips back from his own with her fingers releasing him.

John nodded as she went over her plans for the stall, but when she mentioned her ropes his eyes snapped to hers. Was she talking about what he was thinking? Or was it an innocent slip that didn't sound so innocent? He turned to look at her as she continued talking.

"I'll admit since we're alone now. But since that day I curious about restraints and like someone to know if and when he's taken them to far."

Oh really? He watched her walk by him and smiled to himself. He watched her hips sway as she sashayed by, then bent and pulled up one of the thick mats to lay it over the stall wall. She whistled for her horses to come in and then acted like trained dogs, a nice trick after only a month or so together. He was placing the other mat next to the first one when Lillian took him by his waist and planted a soft kiss on his lips, her body pressing against his hard planks in a way that told him that it had been no accident.

He didn't wait for her to release him completely, but he bent down to kiss her again more passionately. His tongue darted across her lips and parted them as he tasted her sweet, feminine mouth. He lifted her up in his arms, cords of steel contracting and locking her against his body as he walked her to the wooden saddle stand near the other stall. He sat her on the saddle sideways, parting her legs with his hips and maintaining control of her kiss.

It wasn't hard to have horses run from point A to point B when food is ready. Though he didn't pull back from her when she kissed him. The moment he wrapped his strong arms around her while she snaked her arms around his neck. He lifted her up with ease having her body pressed against his own while he moved her. He seemed to remember the layout after being in the barn a few times.

Her lips had parted in the kiss to accept his passionate advances. Sitting up on the tall wooden saddle she put her hands down on the structure when he planted himself between her strong slender legs. Moaning within the kiss, that he controlled, as her own body quivered in anticipation for him. Reaching up she ran her fingers up the back of his head through his hair that she took his cowboy hat off. Finally after bit of a fight she freed her lips from his own to catch her breath. "Plan to break this mare in?" Smirking up at him as she squeezed her thighs into his strong hips.

He smiled at her when their kiss ended, and ran his hands over her hips and along her back. His hands moved up to cup her breasts as he stood there between her strong, long legs. "I don't think you need breaking so much as... gentling." He flicked his thumbs across her nipples several times, then ran his hands down her ribcage to pin her thighs down against his body. His breathing was controlled, but there was the force of passion behind each breath, as if he was restraining himself from ripping her clothes off and fucking her like a beast on the saddle.

Slowly his hands ran along her waistband and found the button to her jeans. "Are you planning to take a ride with me?'

Gritting her teeth as she felt his hands running over her body which brought her chills. Every emotion of pleasure and delight showed on her face but she bit her lower lip when he held her legs against his hips tightly. Looking at him as his fingers moved to her jeans like he was going to rip them open.

"I wanted to for a couple of weeks now." Her fingers loosen on his hat and when it hit the ground her hands went to his abdomen feeling every line of hard tight muscle he earned from work. There was a moment she felt his holster still under his shirt but she didn't pop his shirt open. "How about we go try and break my bedframe? Or do you want to ravish me right here in the barn?" She was giving him a choice on where he wanted to ravish her. Leaning up as she nibbled along this cowboy's neck with her breasts pressing against his chiseled chest. "I want you to show this city girl what a cowboy can do..." Speaking in a soft voice to him while her lips moved over his jawline to the point of taking his lower lip between her teeth. With his lip between her teeth she only added light pressure to the tender flesh then lets it go.

Back
Top Bottom