Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Used to This...

Frogger

Pulsar
It's been a long time since I've seen an RP like this so, I decided to bring one back to life.

~

There's a group of friends, it always starts like that. One mentions that they kind of, not really, totally wants to be in the band. The others, of course, consider the idea... and why not? All they have to do is buy the instruments, and set it all up. But there's not enough room for everyone, though there are the important people, such as the managers, and the 'start-up fans' that will be there along with them, even if their music isn't the greatest, or they aren't that successful.

Obviously, the lead guitarist will be the 'Leader' of the group, hence the Lead in it's name.

Still want leisha. But if we want to make it a whole triangle then ok. Maybe a threesome?

My only question is how the older students or people will know the younger. I mean... I was thinking that maybe Leisha and Karma were neighbors, or Leisha babysat Karma when she was younger...

That makes the most sense. Maybe karma is like one leisha brought with her to talk to her friends and that's how we all know her?

I think a "time limit" would be a good idea, if it isn't for the fact that I work strange hours, I fall asleep at inappropriate times, that sort of thing. xD

Yeah, my time on here is a bit strange at different times... I didn't mean we stop if that person cen't reply, but that we give them time before replying ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom